Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,612 members, 7,820,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Some Appliances You Have At Home Has Hiding Cameras— Kelechi Deca - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Some Appliances You Have At Home Has Hiding Cameras— Kelechi Deca (4036 Views)

Lenovo K8 Note: Deca Core, 3g/4g Ram, 13mp And F/1.7 Aperture, See More Inside / Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX / Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Goes Official: 6.3″ WQHD+, Dual Cameras, 6 GB RAM & More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Appliances You Have At Home Has Hiding Cameras— Kelechi Deca by 234daniel2010(m): 12:01am On Nov 20, 2023
mattbass:
When an Intelligent post of this is been posted, some individuals will start shouting that is a mere conspiracy, it doesn't exist. That's what they want you to belive. But those well advanced in tech know the truth about it and are very careful. Some, even imagine how a refrigerator or even microwave will have hidden camera or microphone shows how shallow they are in both the world they are living and and the tech world. Technology and data banking is never a joke reason cybersecurity is on the high now.
Is well sha..... Make we all take precautions and stop proving wise when we ourself can't create anything at all.

Rubbish talk, is ur fridge and microwave connected to the internet to share your data with a third party?

Who cares to spy on Nigerians when every information needed can easily be provided by ur neighbor or by retrieving ur phone from you.
Re: Some Appliances You Have At Home Has Hiding Cameras— Kelechi Deca by bdon123(m): 12:26am On Nov 20, 2023
immortalcrown:
You exaggerate things unnecessarily. How do these gadgets send information to whoever uses them to spy on you? Do you connect your microwaves, refrigerators and blenders to the internet?
U dey mind d mumu
Re: Some Appliances You Have At Home Has Hiding Cameras— Kelechi Deca by yinkeys(m): 8:52am On Nov 20, 2023
Thanks
This I’ve read about
Modern Office chairs & computers have cameras and spy softwares, keystroke logging softwares etc
It’s true they’re including monitoring devices on gadgets now
Re: Some Appliances You Have At Home Has Hiding Cameras— Kelechi Deca by dome777: 9:06am On Nov 20, 2023
In today's digital age, our gadgets are not just tools; they're silent observers, collecting bits of information about us every day.

Every time you use your smartphone, tablet, or computer, you leave behind a digital footprint. This footprint includes the websites you visit, recorded audio on your phones, the apps you use, the time you spend on them, and even your preferences.

Big corporations, like tech giants and social media platforms, collect this data to understand you better so they can create products just for you.

Data Collection Basics:
Every click, like, or share you make online builds a digital profile. Tech giants and social media use this to know your likes, dislikes, and online habits.

Targeted Advertising in Action:
Ever searched for sneakers online and suddenly seen sneaker ads everywhere? That's targeted advertising based on your preferences.

Personalized Products and Services:
Companies design products specifically for you using the data they've collected. If you watch a lot of cooking videos, expect more food-related suggestions - it's like having a digital personal shopper.

Privacy Concerns:
While personalized services are convenient, they raise questions about privacy. We need to decide how much personal information we're comfortable sharing.

Protecting Your Digital Footprint:
So, what can we do? While we may not be able to completely avoid data collection, we can take steps to protect our digital footprint. Being mindful of privacy settings, using private browsing modes, and regularly reviewing and adjusting app permissions are ways we can take control of our online presence.
Re: Some Appliances You Have At Home Has Hiding Cameras— Kelechi Deca by Bankowner: 9:31am On Nov 20, 2023
I dare say I agree with OP on this. The Google app on my Samsung phone sometimes responds to things I say especially when I am in conversation with a third party. I often tell it to shut up and mind it's business.

1 Like

Re: Some Appliances You Have At Home Has Hiding Cameras— Kelechi Deca by payaseriy: 10:34am On Nov 20, 2023
immortalcrown:
You exaggerate things unnecessarily. How do these gadgets send information to whoever uses them to spy on you? Do you connect your microwaves, refrigerators and blenders to the internet?
Op is insinuating they all have inbuilt mtn sim with unlimited data bundle.

1 Like

Re: Some Appliances You Have At Home Has Hiding Cameras— Kelechi Deca by brawlings(m): 10:35am On Nov 20, 2023
illicit:

I know Facebook makes use of your phones Microphone

I turn off my phone data when not in use

Did u notice that sometimes when u discuss/ complain or make enquiries about something u will see the ad on Facebook

Or you discuss a particular person, you might find them on your suggested friends soon enough
Do you know anything about COOKIES?
Re: Some Appliances You Have At Home Has Hiding Cameras— Kelechi Deca by Tochi20: 11:20am On Nov 20, 2023
Brand New Multicolor LED Wall Brackets for sale

Call or Whatsapp: 09091300576
Model: Home Interiors 🏠
Price: 10k
Nationwide Delivery 🚚

Re: Some Appliances You Have At Home Has Hiding Cameras— Kelechi Deca by illicit(m): 2:00pm On Nov 20, 2023
brawlings:
Do you know anything about COOKIES?

Thats another way of spying

But what I mean here is when are talking about something physically, making enquiries about something physically

Your phone listens and makes suggestions for you especially on Facebook
Re: Some Appliances You Have At Home Has Hiding Cameras— Kelechi Deca by thestreets(m): 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2023
Spirit04:
Yes you can be spied on with those gadgets but 99.9% of the world population are not important enough to be on the list of people that would actually get spied on. Facebook and Google might use some data from your phone to know what you like in order to automatically advertise those things to you but having cameras placed in your room? Lol are you an illegal arms dealer or world power Ambassador? Get over yourself

we are very important to the government. they may want to know if the ordinary man is tired and may likely take up arms any moment. i hope say u no b team "school na scam?"

the poster is a smart one but he shouldn't have posted such a sensitive subject. them fit track am disappear am. The government no like woke ppl
Re: Some Appliances You Have At Home Has Hiding Cameras— Kelechi Deca by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 20, 2023
thestreets:

we are very important to the government. they may want to know if the ordinary man is tired and may likely take up arms any moment. i hope say u no b team "school na scam?"

the poster is a smart one but he shouldn't have posted such a sensitive subject. them fit track am disappear am. The government no like woke ppl
lmao government will install camera on your television? Lol they can easily tap your phone, tag your account and many more effective things but that would be if you actually did something.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Phones That Will Never Support Whatsapp At The End Of 2016 And The Solution / [video] Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 - My Experience After 4 Days / Nokia 6230i Pc Suite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.