Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea (36338 Views)

Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. / US And UK Carry Out Strikes Against Iran-Backed Houthis In Yemen / Yemen Houthi Rebels Takes Hostage Of Cargo Ship 'Galaxy Leader' In The Red Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by Chienex24(m): 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2023
DaTruths:
I thought Israel no dey lose for War, i thought they are invincible, what is happening?

Iran never even chook hand Israel don dey collect wotowoto.

Israel be like Nigeria Police, na against the defenseless them dey show power grin

Na joke oh.

Them hijack Israel "cargo" ship you call am wototo Seems terrorists like you celebrates soft target and civilian casualties but will cry foul like babies to UN & Arab leagues when Israel retaliates!! I now see that only terrorists are allowed to attack soft targets and kill civilians....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by Chetas81(m): 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2023
ONLY FOOOOOOLISH NIGERIAN CITIZEN FIGHTING EACH OTHER OVER THIS HAMAS AND ISRAEL MATTER, MEANWHILE WE CANNOT SECURE OUR LAND AND BOUNDARIES, BRIBERY IS KILLING OUR TODAY'S GENERATION
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by baralatie(m): 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2023
webclass:
Israel Don jam radically rugged men
Who be the rugged man
Terrorists playing the Iranian game plan for the middle east.
This action is only foolishness because the USA is now forced to back the Saudi govt totally

1 Like

Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by Chienex24(m): 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2023
Stephench:

Israel is a toothless dog and can't actually do much without support from America

We have seen Hamas with many teeth that is doing much without support from Iran.... Mtcheeeew!!!

1 Like

Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by kay29000(m): 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2023
Okechinwadike:
if Israel revenge tomorrow now one Islamic terrorist in disguise will start to talk of genocide or human right abuse. NONSENSE AND ISLAM

Israel needs to calm down. If all those Arabs that surrounding them reason their matter, na them go beg last last.
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by AllDModsAreMaad: 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2023
DaTruths:
I thought Israel no dey lose for War, i thought they are invincible, what is happening?

Iran never even chook hand Israel don dey collect wotowoto.

Israel be like Nigeria Police, na against the defenseless them dey show power grin

Na joke oh.

And na one woman born this one call am child?

You sabi read at all?

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by baralatie(m): 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2023
Chienex24:

Them hijack Israel "cargo" ship you call am wototo Seems terrorists like you celebrates soft target and civilian casualties but will cry foul like babies to UN & Arab leagues when Israel retaliates!! I now see that only terrorists are allowed to attack soft targets and kill civilians....
It is shocking to see people actually celebrate terrorists attacks and when repercussions occur they be shouting like aljazeera

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by AllDModsAreMaad: 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2023
kay29000:

Israel needs to calm down. If all those Arabs that surround them reason their matter, na them go beg last last.

Small pikin, na today?

Go and read history.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by Chetas81(m): 4:05pm On Nov 19, 2023
Botragelad:
These guys seem to be biting off more than they can chew and I believe they are ready for the consequences.

If this turns out to be true, they sure will get a earful from Israel or whoever will respond. Same cock-up Hamas terrorist made that is costing them a lot till date!
ISRAEL CANNOT DEFEAT ARAB LEAGUE BACK BY (RUSSIAN PUTIN)(XI OF CHINESE) AND KIM OF NORTH KOREA, QATAR KEEP ON LAUGHING ABOUT UPCOMING EMBAGO AGAINST WEST AND ISRAEL
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by kay29000(m): 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

Small pikin, na today?

Go and read history.

Na your papa be small pikin.

When e red, even America way dey sponsor Israel go call for ceasefire. Things have changed. This matter is not like before matter.
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by Ayodeoba: 4:08pm On Nov 19, 2023
Botragelad:
These guys seem to be biting off more than they can chew and I believe they are ready for the consequences.

If this turns out to be true, they sure will get a earful from Israel or whoever will respond. Same cock-up Hamas terrorist made that is costing them a lot till date!
israel can’t fight war outside their region except they stage a terrorist attack, if they go direct war, they will roast. I have said it, every Israeli life outta their region is at stake
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by Okechinwadike: 4:09pm On Nov 19, 2023
kay29000:

Israel needs to calm down. If all those Arabs that surrounding them reason their matter, na them go beg last last.
that is to say you don't know Israel. Do you know what mossad is? even Arab the whole while world join together can't win Israel
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by Ayodeoba: 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2023
RepoMan007:
Soft targets worldwide. Let them go to Israel and invade like Russia did Ukraine or China wants to do Taiwan.
israel will not also go to Iran to invade like they re doing to weak target hamas
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by Chetas81(m): 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

Small pikin, na today?

Go and read history.
WAKE UP FROM SLEEP_______ WHICH HISTORY DOES ZIONIST PRINT FOR YOU AND THE REST OF AFRICAN CITIZEN THAT BELIEVE IT , YOU THINK THOSE PEOPLE REASON LIKE AFRICAN'S, ENTER YOUTUBE AND LISTENED TO SAUDI ARABIA KING STATEMENT ABOUT THE NUCLEAR RACE, MEANWHILE I DON'T KNOW THE PRIORITY OF AFRICAN CONTINENT AND THE WW3
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by baralatie(m): 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2023
Chetas81:
ISRAEL CANNOT DEFEAT ARAB LEAGUE BACK BY (RUSSIAN PUTIN)(XI OF CHINESE) AND KIM OF NORTH KOREA, QATAR KEEP ON LAUGHING ABOUT UPCOMING EMBAGO AGAINST WEST AND ISRAEL
What gives you the impression that china or Russia would back an Arab led war
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by Bbbwings: 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2023
Botragelad:

Lol. Dey play.
They defeated the combined force of Saudi Arabia and UAE ably supported by the usual warmongering suspects, the US and UK
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by Chetas81(m): 4:12pm On Nov 19, 2023
baralatie:

What gives you the impression that china or Russia would back an Arab led war
SUBSCRIBE TO YOUTUBE AND LISTENED TO WORDS FROM THOSE LEADERS, NOT JUST SIT IN ONE CORNER TO QUOTE PEOPLE I WILL SEND YOU THE VIDEOS IF YOU READY FOR IT,WE FOLLOW THIS PEOPLE BACK TO BACK _____ TELL ME WHY CHINESE SEND MANY ADVANCE SUBMARINE TO MIDDLE EAST AFTER DISCOVER THE USA SUBMARINE, RUSSIA WILL DO THE SAME THING,ARAB ARE NOT REALLY READY FOR THE ESCALATION THIS ARE THE MONEY MEN
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by baralatie(m): 4:13pm On Nov 19, 2023
Bbbwings:

Lol. Dey play.
They defeated the combined force of Saudi Arabia and UAE.
Where did they defeat Saudi arabia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by seunjungle1(m): 4:13pm On Nov 19, 2023
One stvpid terrorism running in the blood here in Nigeria will not see this now but when Israel started bombard the Houthis their agents will be claiming victims alongside their sympathizers right here in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by Ayodeoba: 4:13pm On Nov 19, 2023
joyandfaith:
HAMAS should just release isrealis hostages and see if IDF wouldn't stop fighting.
israel already killed their own hostages when they bombarded Gaza without minding residency
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by Bbbwings: 4:14pm On Nov 19, 2023
baralatie:

Where did they defeat Saudi arabia
Read about Yemen civil war that is a start.
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by Mccullum: 4:14pm On Nov 19, 2023
Botragelad:

Yeah. Imagine comparing Islamic terrorism to colonialism!

Illiterate of history, most resistance movement and freedom fighters mostly painted as terrorist by the coloniser authority.

George Washington that led war of independent of US against British was named number one terrorist by UK.

Mandela was named terrorist by South Africa authority, Israeli freedom fighter for the state of Israel were names Jewish terrorists by British government.

It's not new, HAMAS is a resistance movement and freedom fighters. Only those that bias and uninformed or being sentiments Will accepted colouration of HAMAS as terrorist by the Israeli government and Western News medias.
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by baralatie(m): 4:15pm On Nov 19, 2023
Chetas81:
SUBSCRIBE TO YOUTUBE AND LISTENED TO WORDS FROM THOSE LEADERS, NOT JUST SIT IN ONE CORNER TO QUOTE PEOPLE I WILL SEND YOU THE VIDEOS IF YOU READY FOR IT,WE FOLLOW THIS PEOPLE BACK TO BACK
Is that not hamas went listening to motivational speakers from Iran and entered into this current problem.
Hamas is now looking like mumu
I am not hamas abeg

4 Likes

Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by AllDModsAreMaad: 4:15pm On Nov 19, 2023
Chetas81:
WAKE UP FROM SLEEP_______ WHICH HISTORY DOES ZIONIST PRINT FOR YOU AND THE REST OF AFRICAN CITIZEN THAT BELIEVE IT , YOU THINK THOSE PEOPLE REASON LIKE AFRICAN'S, ENTER YOUTUBE AND LISTENED TO SAUDI ARABIA KING STATEMENT ABOUT THE NUCLEAR RACE, MEANWHILE I DON'T KNOW THE PRIORITY OF AFRICAN CONTINENT AND THE WW3

GTFO please...

Do I look like I care if someone loves me or not, what matters is they should continue bom bing those mo' fos.

Btw, an ene my of one's ene my is one's friend.
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by Mvnster: 4:15pm On Nov 19, 2023
Putinofrussia:

They are always ready for the consequeces.Everybody cannot be cowards.Some people are ready to die in their resistance if need be.
That is resistance for you.
Some people call it terrorism so that those been tortured,killed,laid siege on by state
actors can be in slavery forever.
South Africans would have been under Apartheid till date if some people didn't fight to emancipate the blacks.They fought and died for the freedom seen by the blacks in SA today.
The world calls GAZA the biggest open prison in the world.Israel are the imprisoners.
No occupied force gives you freedom easily,people fight and die for it.
I formerly thought that Hamas were terrorists ( well,I still think a little because of the unprovoked killings and kidnapping of Oct. 7) but I made research into the cause,I almost cried.Israel has been torturing,killing,maiming,blockading,imprisoning,terrorising these people for 76 sordid years even with the UNO and US,EU begging them to accept 2 states solution.
I beleive,Israel is a terrorist state in this time and clime to be doing this to a whole people.
What Israel is doing now is moulding more terrorists.
Killing them does not guarantee peace for Israel.The cycle will just continue.

Would you readily welcome boko haram/fulani terrorists to your home? why dont you continue your research to why isreal has imprisoned and torturted them? You should call the chinese govt terrorists equally with the way they handle the ughyur muslims. Islamic extremism promotes violence and intolerance of others, that is what you constantly deal with when muslims are your neighbours.

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by 11doubledee: 4:15pm On Nov 19, 2023
Day169:
A big mistake from the Yemeni.
I'm not holding brief nor in support of the Israeli action in Gaza, but they are beyond reason right now.
So, the unnecessary interference in the war by the Yemeni would only bring further hardship on their people.
Sadly, only further escalation seems to be in sight! undecided
They have been firing missiles towards isreal since October 7.
America has been intercepting those missiles .
Terrorists and their sympathisers always fail to understand that nobody has the monopoly of violence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by baralatie(m): 4:17pm On Nov 19, 2023
Bbbwings:

Read about Yemen civil war that is a start.
Are you talking about the current Yemen that people are begging The US govt to stop supporting Saudi Arabia because the houthis were dislodged
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by AllDModsAreMaad: 4:17pm On Nov 19, 2023
kay29000:

Na your papa be small pikin.

When e red, even America way dey sponsor Israel go call for ceasefire. Things have changed. This matter is not like before matter.

I repeat small pikin, you be Jon Snow, you know nothing.
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by Chetas81(m): 4:18pm On Nov 19, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

GTFO please...

Do I look like I care if someone loves me or not, what matters is they should continue bom bing those mo' fos.

Btw, an ene my of one's ene my is one's friend.
CHANNEL THIS ENERGY TO FACE BOKO HARAM AND ISWAP, KILLING NIGERIAN BROTHERS EVERYDAY,SO THAT IT WON'T BE MISPLACED PRIORITY 🤟
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by Ayodeoba: 4:21pm On Nov 19, 2023
Mobsync:
The Houthis earlier announced a naval blockade of Israel and have warned all Israeli-owned, managed, or based ships not to sail around the Arabian peninsula. This particular ship belongs to an Israeli billionaire, Rami Ungar, who got rich by supporting sanctions against several Middle Eastern nations.

He is close to the Israeli government and Israeli intelligence agency, Mossad. He has often funded Mossad and given loads of money to Mossad's chiefs, which has always generated controversy, even in Israel.

With the backing of the Israeli government, he would often approach ships and logistic businesses working with sanctioned Middle Eastern countries and tell them to work with him instead. That's how he got rich. He saw this coming.

In the meantime, CNN has exposed that Israel planted weapons at Al-Shifa: https://www.nairaland.com/7915733/cnn-says-israel-may-rearragned
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by alcuin(m): 4:21pm On Nov 19, 2023
Okechinwadike:
that is to say you don't know Israel. Do you know what mossad is? even Arab the whole while world join together can't win Israel

Even generals in the IDF will not be bold enough to say this. But guess what? You can.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by Delacroix6(m): 4:23pm On Nov 19, 2023
Its not an Israeli ship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). / Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV / Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.