Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea (36373 Views)

Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. / US And UK Carry Out Strikes Against Iran-Backed Houthis In Yemen / Yemen Houthi Rebels Takes Hostage Of Cargo Ship 'Galaxy Leader' In The Red Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by Israel07: 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2023
Putinofrussia:

They are always ready for the consequeces.Everybody cannot be cowards.Some people are ready to die in their resistance if need be.
That is resistance for you.
Some people call it terrorism so that those been tortured,killed,laid siege on by state
actors can be in slavery forever.
South Africans would have been under Apartheid till date if some people didn't fight to emancipate the blacks.They fought and died for the freedom seen by the blacks in SA today.
The world calls GAZA the biggest open prison in the world.Israel are the imprisoners.
No occupied force gives you freedom easily,people fight and die for it.
I formerly thought that Hamas were terrorists ( well,I still think a little because of the unprovoked killings and kidnapping of Oct. 7) but I made research into the cause,I almost cried.Israel has been torturing,killing,maiming,blockading,imprisoning,terrorising these people for 76 sordid years even with the UNO and US,EU begging them to accept 2 states solution.
I beleive,Israel is a terrorist state in this time and clime to be doing this to a whole people.
What Israel is doing now is moulding more terrorists.
Killing them does not guarantee peace for Israel.The cycle will just continue.

See the way you're defending terrorism with no shame.... E go reach u
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by MetaFiles230709: 5:31pm On Nov 19, 2023
DaTruths:
I thought Israel no dey lose for War, i thought they are invincible, what is happening?

Iran never even chook hand Israel don dey collect wotowoto.

Israel be like Nigeria Police, na against the defenseless them dey show power grin

Na joke oh.

Shey the people inside that ship na IDF?
Reserve enough spit and tears, you go need am soon.
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by AlphaStyles(m): 5:32pm On Nov 19, 2023
Jeyun:
Oga stop dropping foolery examples all over NL military go just come your house come drop bomb wey e no get wetin dey sub with una abi. They is no innocent civilian as long as Palestiners are concerned they all have the same ideology with Hamas so stop disturbing our peace one useless example
hitler had the same ideology about the jews where is hitler today? The crusaders had the same ideology about islam and judaism where are they today? The ottoman empire had uhe same ideology where are they today?
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by Chetas81(m): 5:33pm On Nov 19, 2023
Jeyun:
why all this Yoruba Islamic terrorist no won gree see things from reality? So u think the world will go to war because of Arabs in middle east? Islam and middle east add no social value to the Libra world as such no one apart from the middle east and Islamic dual citizens of America and the west give a Bleep about their dieing know this and know peace
ZIONIST AND ARAB RELIGION SUPPRESS OUR OWN RELIGION, OUR RELIGION DON'T SUPPORT FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES, BUT THE TWO RELIGION DO, NIGERIAN CITIZEN MUST STOP THEIR MASTURBATION OVER THE MATTER OF OUTSIDE NIGERIA
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by AlphaStyles(m): 5:35pm On Nov 19, 2023
Botragelad:

11k indeed. Lol
According to your logic Islamic terrorists are free to steal Israel's land!
which israeli lands? Funny aspect majority of the isrealis today are mainly from europe only a tiny percent still have connections with those in the bible thats if they still remain.
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by MetaFiles230709: 5:35pm On Nov 19, 2023
Putinofrussia:

Go and read about how USA became USA.
They liberated themselves from Britain.
People died but at the end freedom was achieved.
History has told us that you can't keep silent and be cowardly and get your freedom.

You guys Islamist terrorists are very predictable.
Is this how you are supporting oct 7 massacre.
The Houti's will hear am soon, and don't complain they will be told to relocate to other Arab countries.

In war you win lands, Egypt bought back Sinai with peace and are enjoying, Syria is confused though Israel won't trade Golan heights, Yemen go soon follow for Israel and you will cry time till your pancreatic sac burst with spit and tears
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by UmarFaruk98: 5:35pm On Nov 19, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Islam is the problem of this world. Remove Islam and you've resolved over 90% of the conflict of this world.

This I have seen.
You should better learn to leave with it, because nobody can remove Islam on the face of the world, till the end of the world......
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by Botragelad: 5:36pm On Nov 19, 2023
AlphaStyles:
which israeli lands? Funny aspect majority of the isrealis today are mainly from europe only a tiny percent still have connections with those in the bible thats if they still remain.
Majority of the Palestinians are terrorists!
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by MetaFiles230709: 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2023
Mobsync:
The Houthis earlier announced a naval blockade of Israel and have warned all Israeli-owned, managed, or based ships not to sail around the Arabian peninsula. This particular ship belongs to an Israeli billionaire, Rami Ungar, who got rich by supporting sanctions against several Middle Eastern nations.

He is close to the Israeli government and Israeli intelligence agency, Mossad. He has often funded Mossad and given loads of money to Mossad's chiefs, which has always generated controversy, even in Israel.

With the backing of the Israeli government, he would often approach ships and logistic businesses working with sanctioned Middle Eastern countries and tell them to work with him instead. That's how he got rich. He saw this coming.

In the meantime, CNN has exposed that Israel planted weapons at Al-Shifa: https://www.nairaland.com/7915733/cnn-says-israel-may-rearragned

You know we know all the real truth, people who are sociopaths that can kill people like oct 7 massacre thrive with lies and propaganda.

Hope you don wash your tear sac for round 3 in Yemen, round 2 is southern gaza... or you still using the tear sac
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by tamdun: 5:41pm On Nov 19, 2023
Guerilla warfare grin
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by AlphaStyles(m): 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2023
Botragelad:

Majority of the Palestinians are terrorists!
u dont have anything upstairs u are just part of one of the fanatics that exists side by side with religious fanatics that is if u are not among.
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by obrian888: 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2023
Putinofrussia:

They are always ready for the consequeces.Everybody cannot be cowards.Some people are ready to die in their resistance if need be.
Some people call it terrorism so that those been tortured,killed,laid siege on by state
South Africans would have been under Apartheid till date if some people didn't fight to emancipate the blacks.They fought and died for the freedom seen by the blacks in SA today.
The world calls GAZA the biggest open prison in the world.Israel are the imprisoners.
I formerly thought that Hamas were terrorists ( well,I still think a little because of the unprovoked killings and kidnapping of Oct. 7) but I made research into the cause,I almost cried.Israel has been torturing,killing,maiming,blockading,imprisoning,terrorising these people for 76 sordid years even with the UNO and US,EU begging them to accept 2 states solution.
I beleive,Israel is a terrorist state in this time and clime to be doing this to a whole people.

bros go and study more, the plans of the Arabs is to chase Israel out of that land entirely, and they havre vowed to achieve it or continue to die, so this time the Oct 7th massacre was the last straw that break the Camel's back. Israel in the past have offered a peaceful solution to this unending crises, but Hamas say no, they want the entire land, let's see how they will get the entire land, now that they are dying like flies, even their leaders leaving outside Gaza will be targeted and killed even if it is 10, 20 or 30 years, trust Israel, this time Hamas has bitten more than they can chew.
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by MetaFiles230709: 5:52pm On Nov 19, 2023
Stephench:

Israel is a toothless dog and can't actually do much without support from America

80% of people running the US economy have Jewish lineage. 🤪

The Facebook you use, check Mark's lineage.

The Rothschild family.

U.S. Jews are a relatively high-income group, with roughly half saying their annual household income is at least $100,000 – much higher than the percentage of all U.S. households at that level.

Richard Edelman

Randall Rothenberg

Marian Salzman

Carl Spielvogel

Ronn Torossian

htthps:/ /.
en.m.wikipedia.org /wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_businesspeople
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by zoedew: 5:52pm On Nov 19, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Everyone is just angry and not taking definite actions to immediately stop the killing of defenceless babies, children and women by the Israeli army.

Yemeni Houthi is not different from Hamas and Hezbollah; they are all people who have never seen peace. Any war with Yemen will affect Saudi Arabia and Saudi Arabia will not want another Iran-proxy war in their backyard. Check my signature for free stuffs!
October 7 obviously makes no meaning to you. The only language you speak is violence.
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by Obaofpigs: 5:52pm On Nov 19, 2023
IPOB is not a religious organization...they want a REFERENDUM, but you call THEM terrorist. You also have Boko Haram and FULANi Herdsmen and you call them bandits and criminals, even after killing and kidnapping people recklessly?

Now HAMAS wants to have their independence and you are loving them, but IPOB ask for referendum and you send army to kill them?

Now tell me..who is the bigot ? cool

Osiris1982:

The guy is giving reasonable facts and you are just saying another thing.....do a research bro don't be a religious bigot.

Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by APOSTLECHUMA: 5:54pm On Nov 19, 2023
IT IS NOT AN ISRAELI SHIP.

Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by MetaFiles230709: 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2023
Postinor:
Israel terrorist must be defeated

Your mama for use that your moniker to save this planet
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by Botragelad: 5:58pm On Nov 19, 2023
AlphaStyles:
u dont have anything upstairs u are just part of one of the fanatics that exists side by side with religious fanatics that is if u are not among.
Yeah and you are a terrorist supporter who's only good at ranting!
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by MetaFiles230709: 6:00pm On Nov 19, 2023
AlphaStyles:
according to ur logic the world only began from oct 7,what of the 4k plus palestinians including minors under isrealie detention for years?

Evidence not propaganda, we are not in the century mohammed lived that propaganda and lies were amongst deciding factor to the true narrative.

Technology made that antic obsolete, no wonder Islam fought western education and technology that they are using.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by AlphaStyles(m): 6:02pm On Nov 19, 2023
Botragelad:

Yeah and you are a terrorist supporter who's only good at ranting!
whats the difference between u and a terrorist? Because u have the same ideology.
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by Gainman: 6:02pm On Nov 19, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

You are not current. The heat is on Isreal and Netanyahu.
are u on expired drug? D heat is on Isreal? Or are u out of your mind. Who is putting d heat on Isreal? Is like u are day dreaming. U people just come online and post stupid news as if nah kids dey on nairaland.
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by Botragelad: 6:03pm On Nov 19, 2023
AlphaStyles:
whats the difference between u and a terrorist? Because u have the same ideology.
What's the difference between yourself and Hamas terror!
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by AlphaStyles(m): 6:05pm On Nov 19, 2023
Botragelad:

What's the difference between yourself and Hamas terror!
hamas kills people i dnt now whats the difference between u and israel?
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by MetaFiles230709: 6:06pm On Nov 19, 2023
Chetas81:
ONLY FOOOOOOLISH NIGERIAN CITIZEN FIGHTING EACH OTHER OVER THIS HAMAS AND ISRAEL MATTER, MEANWHILE WE CANNOT SECURE OUR LAND AND BOUNDARIES, BRIBERY IS KILLING OUR TODAY'S GENERATION

If you supported how the election was run this year, you are much more complexingly foolisher than I am.
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by theforemost: 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2023
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by MetaFiles230709: 6:08pm On Nov 19, 2023
kay29000:

Israel needs to calm down. If all those Arabs that surrounding them reason their matter, na them go beg last last.

Make una no cry like 6 days war which they pummelled them well, what of Yom Kippur War,
Remember how Israel bought their peace, Damascus was almost annexed,

The Israeli losses were heavy and the course of the war seemed to lay squarely within Arab hands.

But in less than 24 hours, Israel had mobilised two armoured divisions, which soon turned the Syrian advance into a retreat. The Israelis advanced, capturing territory deep inside Syria.

As a result, units from the Iraqi, Saudi and Jordanian armies joined the fight on the Syrian front to face the counterattack. Still, the Israelis manage to achieve significant gains – advancing to within 35km of Damascus, and occupying new territories to bring to the bargaining table.

Both the USSR and the Americans began airlifting arms, including tanks and artillery, to their allies as their stockpiles began to ran out.

On October 16, 10 days after the start of the war, Israeli forces, under the command of Ariel Sharon, managed to penetrate Egyptian and Syrian defence lines and came within a shocking distance from Cairo, the Egyptian capital city.

abeg just tell me, I need to remember one war the Arab have won against Israel.
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by baralatie(m): 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2023
Ayodeoba:
they might not, but in nearest future, if war breaks out between iran and Israel, Russia will donate soldiers and weapons to iran to fight Israel
Do you think that Iran will be so careless as to put it's nation in jeopardy by going to war with isreal
Don't you think that Iran going into war will mark the end of the ayatollah regime and quest to topple the Saudi led sunnis
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by Gainman: 6:13pm On Nov 19, 2023
Putinofrussia:

Why justifying stupidity. What is d gain when u are already dead. Is that what your quran tells u to be doing. Dat u should fight even if u will die. And leave a widow and orfan behind u suffering. I wonder who wrote this your quran. Accept defeat to who is stronger than you. This is wisdom. Stop doing strong head. Those Palestinians doing strong head don die and nothing can happen about it. Stop being stupid in front of death

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by Gainman: 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2023
Putinofrussia:

Go and read about how USA became USA.
They liberated themselves from Britain.
People died but at the end freedom was achieved.
History has told us that you can't keep silent and be cowardly and get your freedom.
what is d meaning of what u just posted
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by Postinor: 6:18pm On Nov 19, 2023
MetaFiles230709:

Your mama for use that your moniker to save this planet
stupid terrorist shut up
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by MetaFiles230709: 6:18pm On Nov 19, 2023
Chetas81:
ISRAEL CANNOT DEFEAT ARAB LEAGUE BACK BY (RUSSIAN PUTIN)(XI OF CHINESE) AND KIM OF NORTH KOREA, QATAR KEEP ON LAUGHING ABOUT UPCOMING EMBAGO AGAINST WEST AND ISRAEL

Is it same XI that went to US Biden to beg that their economy is nosediving.

Which Russia, the one Iran is helping with arms and begging china for assistance.

They said Islam is against alcohol, na why una dey smoke plastic and your brains will just be free to air subscription.

Is felt Qatar that has the largest US airfield in middle east

Is it same US that pledged allegiance to Israel, the ones that students who protested against Israel in US Ivy league are listed not and threatened never to be hired by prominent high class conglomerates in the US, even a lecturer was sanctioned for this.

Dey play abeg.
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by AllDModsAreMaad: 6:21pm On Nov 19, 2023
Chetas81:
CHANNEL THIS ENERGY TO FACE BOKO HARAM AND ISWAP, KILLING NIGERIAN BROTHERS EVERYDAY,SO THAT IT WON'T BE MISPLACED PRIORITY 🤟

Are you ok?

Tell that to Nigerian army or security agents and not me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns / Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV / Zelensky Urges Biden Not To Sanction Russian Oligarch, Roman Abramovich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.