Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,591 members, 7,847,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:00 PM

Comparison Of State Governance Cost - Otti, Nwifuru, Mbah, Ikpeazu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comparison Of State Governance Cost - Otti, Nwifuru, Mbah, Ikpeazu (253 Views)

Oronsaye Report Outdated, Won’t Reduce Governance Cost β€” Falana / Obi Unveils Agenda, Plans Reduction Of Governance Cost / FG To Cut Agencies To Reduce Governance Cost – Zainab Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comparison Of State Governance Cost - Otti, Nwifuru, Mbah, Ikpeazu by Goodvibes007: 3:33pm On Nov 19, 2023
This figures are for quarter 3. Figures below:

3 Likes

Re: Comparison Of State Governance Cost - Otti, Nwifuru, Mbah, Ikpeazu by muhammaduyusufu: 3:37pm On Nov 19, 2023
Look at security vote of Otti. Baba just dey rob the state blind.

Otti's One quarter: 2.8 billion naira.
Ikpeazu's one quarter: 242 million naira.

1 Like

Re: Comparison Of State Governance Cost - Otti, Nwifuru, Mbah, Ikpeazu by Enugurangers: 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2023
muhammaduyusufu:
Look at security vote of Otti. Baba just dey rob the state blind.

Otti's One quarter: 2.8 billion naira.
Ikpeazu's one quarter: 242 million naira.
It's all good. As long as they have Julius Berger sign, Abians are fine with it πŸ˜‚

Ikpeazu was able to match up at personal cost though.

2 Likes

Re: Comparison Of State Governance Cost - Otti, Nwifuru, Mbah, Ikpeazu by successmatters(m): 3:42pm On Nov 19, 2023
Enugurangers:

It's all good. As long as they have Julius Berger sign, Abians are fine with it πŸ˜‚

Ikpeazu was able to match up at personal cost though.

Exactly my brotherly grin

We are fine with it.
Re: Comparison Of State Governance Cost - Otti, Nwifuru, Mbah, Ikpeazu by Enugurangers: 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2023
successmatters:

Exactly my brotherly grin

We are fine with it.
But you were crying on the Lagos thread a few hours ago πŸ˜‚
Re: Comparison Of State Governance Cost - Otti, Nwifuru, Mbah, Ikpeazu by successmatters(m): 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2023
Enugurangers:

But you were crying on the Lagos thread a few hours ago πŸ˜‚

And that's why you want yo cry here? grin

I have a big bucket for you to fill.
Re: Comparison Of State Governance Cost - Otti, Nwifuru, Mbah, Ikpeazu by Enugurangers: 3:50pm On Nov 19, 2023
successmatters:

And that's why you want yo cry here? grin

I have a big bucket for you to fill.
I am just laughing at your hypocrisy. When it happens in a different region, y'll will be wailing, but when it's happening back home, you all keep quiet. Let me laugh well well πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Comparison Of State Governance Cost - Otti, Nwifuru, Mbah, Ikpeazu by successmatters(m): 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2023
Enugurangers:

I am just laughing at your hypocrisy. When it happens in a different region, y'll will be wailing, but when it's happening back home, you all keep quiet. Let me laugh well well πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

There's a difference between lies and truths. You people lie for a living.

(1) (Reply)

Edo, Radisson Group To Build 169-Room Hotel In Benin / This Critical Question Concerning The Judiciary Of Any Country / Shocking REVELATIONS Of Nigeria 10TH NASS Fuel Subsidy Probe On Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.