Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,940 members, 7,848,785 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:21 AM

Can I Pick A Friend At Lagos International Airport Or Pay Uber? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Pick A Friend At Lagos International Airport Or Pay Uber? (398 Views)

Lagos International Airport Plunged Into Darkness As Passenger Board (Video) / Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) / Man Who Climbed Azman Aircraft At Lagos Airport Is From Niger Republic - FAAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Pick A Friend At Lagos International Airport Or Pay Uber? by Serendipity2023: 3:57pm On Nov 19, 2023

Abeg can I comfortably drive from Oshodi and pick a friend from the MM1 airport Ikeja?

Or should I just book Uber?

My concerns are the parking lots at the airport:

How much does it cost?

I heard FRSC set traps for people around there.

Is it accessible?

Is there always traffic in there?

I haven't been to the International wing before.

What do you think please?

Re: Can I Pick A Friend At Lagos International Airport Or Pay Uber? by Adelani2012: 4:18pm On Nov 19, 2023
[quote author=Serendipity2023 post=127054615].

Abeg can I comfortably drive from Oshodi and pick a friend from the MM1 airport Ikeja?

How much does it cost?

Is it accessible?

just try to be there by yourself and do your finding.
Re: Can I Pick A Friend At Lagos International Airport Or Pay Uber? by Adelani2012: 4:20pm On Nov 19, 2023
Just try to be there and do your finding by yourself.
Re: Can I Pick A Friend At Lagos International Airport Or Pay Uber? by ednut1(m): 4:32pm On Nov 19, 2023
Serendipity2023:

How much does it cost?

Is it accessible?

drive there , there is a parking lot about 8 mins walk from the arrivals.Paid 5h or 1k last year.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Pick A Friend At Lagos International Airport Or Pay Uber? by Toban855: 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2023
Serendipity2023:

How much does it cost?

Is it accessible?

No need to be scared cos there's a parking lots there. When you're entering you will be given a ticket and when you want to leave u will need to take the ticket to a small office just within the parking lots and pay , highest should be 1100 naira or 1200naira or even lesser depending on the time spent.

1 Like

Re: Can I Pick A Friend At Lagos International Airport Or Pay Uber? by kelmicheal: 5:01pm On Nov 19, 2023
Is very easy to drive to the airport there are newly build car parks right inside the airport vicinity. Drive there you will be directed to a spot and a card will be given to u temporarily which you will tender at the point of exit. Call your friend to meet you there is walkable very close to arrival very easy

1 Like

Re: Can I Pick A Friend At Lagos International Airport Or Pay Uber? by Serendipity2023: 5:16pm On Nov 19, 2023
kelmicheal:
Is very easy to drive to the airport there are newly build car parks right inside the airport vicinity. Drive there you will be directed to a spot and a card will be given to u temporarily which you will tender at the point of exit. Call your friend to meet you there is walkable very close to arrival very easy

tnx
Re: Can I Pick A Friend At Lagos International Airport Or Pay Uber? by Serendipity2023: 5:16pm On Nov 19, 2023
ednut1:
drive there , there is a parking lot about 8 mins walk from the arrivals.Paid 5h or 1k last year.

tnx
Re: Can I Pick A Friend At Lagos International Airport Or Pay Uber? by Serendipity2023: 7:20am On Dec 17, 2023
Toban855:
No need to be scared cos there's a parking lots there. When you're entering you will be given a ticket and when you want to leave u will need to take the ticket to a small office just within the parking lots and pay , highest should be 1100 naira or 1200naira or even lesser depending on the time spent.

tnx
Re: Can I Pick A Friend At Lagos International Airport Or Pay Uber? by Serendipity2023: 7:21am On Dec 17, 2023
ednut1:

tnx

(1) (Reply)

Handbill Distubution Usimng Roller Skaters / Driver Causes Commotion / Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.