Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,557 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Buhari: I Don’t Miss Being President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Don’t Miss Being President (13363 Views)

Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths / Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 / Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: I Don’t Miss Being President by Kuginzi: 4:42pm On Nov 19, 2023
Former President Muhammadu Buhari has said that he does not miss his time as president.

Buhari made the disclosure in an interview with the Nigeria Television Authority (NTA).

Daily Trust reports that this is his first interview since leaving office on May 29, 2023.

The former president, when asked about what he misses from his time in office, responded saying: “Miss. I don’t think I miss much.”

The teaser of the interview was released by NTA on its X handle. The full version of the interview will be aired on Monday by 10:30 pm.

Buhari had previously said he would not miss his time in office because he was being “harassed”.

In December 2022, the former president said he was doing his best for Nigerians, but it was not good enough.

“I believe I’m trying my best, but still my best is not good enough. I wonder if I am going to miss much. I think I’m being harassed,” Buhari had said.

Between 2015 and 2021, Buhari spent 171 days on medical vacation in the United Kingdom.

2017 alone accounted for 152 days away.

“I think only my doctor can honestly answer this question,” he had said while speaking on the nature of his illness when he was president.

https://dailytrust.com/buhari-i-dont-miss-being-president/

13 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Don’t Miss Being President by illicit(m): 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2023
🥴
Re: Buhari: I Don’t Miss Being President by yinkus6750(m): 4:56pm On Nov 19, 2023
Well, the citizens are already missing you.
It's now they know that your regime was far better than the current hell we are in right now.

44 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Don’t Miss Being President by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:01pm On Nov 19, 2023
#BringBackBuhari........

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Don’t Miss Being President by Nackzy: 5:05pm On Nov 19, 2023
Mumu man

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Don’t Miss Being President by Googledotcom: 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
#BringBackBuhari........
God forbid

103 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Don’t Miss Being President by Ikaeniyan0: 5:15pm On Nov 19, 2023
IPOBdients are already missing you sai baba

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Don’t Miss Being President by Urheadmaster(m): 5:23pm On Nov 19, 2023
tongue

Good luck Jonathan is a better Nigeria former president than Buhari tongue

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Don’t Miss Being President by paxx: 5:27pm On Nov 19, 2023
Kuginzi:
By Seun Adeuyi

Former President Muhammadu Buhari has said that he does not miss his time as president.

Buhari made the disclosure in an interview with the Nigeria Television Authority (NTA).

Daily Trust reports that this is his first interview since leaving office on May 29, 2023.

The former president, when asked about what he misses from his time in office, responded saying: “Miss. I don’t think I miss much.”

The teaser of the interview was released by NTA on its X handle. The full version of the interview will be aired on Monday by 10:30 pm.

Buhari had previously said he would not miss his time in office because he was being “harassed”.

In December 2022, the former president said he was doing his best for Nigerians, but it was not good enough.

“I believe I’m trying my best, but still my best is not good enough. I wonder if I am going to miss much. I think I’m being harassed,” Buhari had said.

Between 2015 and 2021, Buhari spent 171 days on medical vacation in the United Kingdom.

2017 alone accounted for 152 days away.

“I think only my doctor can honestly answer this question,” he had said while speaking on the nature of his illness when he was president.

https://dailytrust.com/buhari-i-dont-miss-being-president/

in 2017 he was on vacation for 152 days. THERE ARE 365 DAYS IN A YEAR. Only the president of Nigeria can be on vacation for half of a year, and HIS BACKERS WILL DEFEND HIM.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Don’t Miss Being President by brain54(m): 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2023
How will you miss being president…?

When you only went there with no plans or clear cut ideas of moving the country forward.
You only took Nigeria on a ride moving in circles… like a barber’s chair.

Because of your born to rule mentality.

Guess what clueless guy…

No one misses you as president either!

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Don’t Miss Being President by westlius(m): 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2023
We Nigerians lived by God's grace

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Don’t Miss Being President by adekolaelect(m): 6:18pm On Nov 19, 2023
You can't miss anything bcs you have achieved the greatest thing that made you cried.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Don’t Miss Being President by Kukutente23: 6:25pm On Nov 19, 2023
The presidency doesn't miss you either

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Don’t Miss Being President by nedu666: 6:53pm On Nov 19, 2023
The most incompetent president ever

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Don’t Miss Being President by KillahPriest: 6:57pm On Nov 19, 2023
E be like we dey miss you o baba, we no understand wetin these people wey replace you dey do cry

10 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Don’t Miss Being President by Stanleymaster1: 7:10pm On Nov 19, 2023
May the problem u brought to our beloved countries follow u even in death.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Don’t Miss Being President by orisa37: 7:47pm On Nov 19, 2023
YOU WERE NEVER A SERIOUS PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Don’t Miss Being President by eliwa47(m): 5:48am On Nov 20, 2023
We don't miss you either, in fact whenever we remember you, we said may we never experienced such a president like you! undecided

13 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Don’t Miss Being President by Spgrill1: 5:48am On Nov 20, 2023
It's obvious
Re: Buhari: I Don’t Miss Being President by Judolisco(m): 5:49am On Nov 20, 2023
In a sane society, you're not even suppose to be president in d first instance... Buhari d unconcerned president who gave his ministers free hands to do anything no supervision whatsoever, jst look at d FCT, it was during a week b4 d swearing in dat they started fixing some streetlight.... Look at d cbn currency change... Oga buhari.. Your mind no go touch ground

8 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Don’t Miss Being President by datola: 5:49am On Nov 20, 2023
Buhari just came to be president ro waste Nigeria"s time with his act of backwardness

12 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Don’t Miss Being President by oluwaseyi0: 5:50am On Nov 20, 2023
Nigeria don't miss you either

Outrightly the most terrible, unserious, carefree, incompetent president of my lifetime.

Spit on your empty skull

11 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Don’t Miss Being President by benuejosh: 5:50am On Nov 20, 2023
Slayer of IPOB and boko haram. Builder of infrastructure from the South East to the North. Baba Nigeria.

Nigerians miss you. May you live long Mai Gaskiya!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Don’t Miss Being President by aariwa(m): 5:50am On Nov 20, 2023
lol this mumu man is indirectly mocking Tinubu because he knows he was a failure and people said nobody would be worse than buhari but today buhari have seen somebody worse than him- tinubu the mandate thief . Femi Adeshina said in March that Nigerians will miss buhari. Obedients have been vindicated

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Don’t Miss Being President by Sharatan(m): 5:51am On Nov 20, 2023
Buhari was and will ever be the worst president in the history of Nigeria,.
Most of his policies were useless and he was the most corrupt president. The guts to loot by politicians increased by a100-fold during his tenure.
A tenure where innocent citizens were killed and terrorists slaughtered Nigerians like goats.

I don’t miss that devil one bit

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Don’t Miss Being President by smokinloud(m): 5:51am On Nov 20, 2023

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Don’t Miss Being President by NFBI: 5:51am On Nov 20, 2023
Who cares
Re: Buhari: I Don’t Miss Being President by DWJOBScom(m): 5:52am On Nov 20, 2023
I expected to see more reasons and only met He was harassed. He failed to address his mistakes and all

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sokoto Deputy Governor, Shagari Loses PDP Governorship Primaries / Buni Hails Buhari On Improved Security / Electricity Supply: Nigeria To Propose Naira Payment For Local Gas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.