Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Buhari: I Don’t Miss Being President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Don’t Miss Being President (13374 Views)

Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths / Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 / Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I Don’t Miss Being President by mystery22: 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2023
Useless duckling
Re: Buhari: I Don’t Miss Being President by Slurity(m): 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2023
yinkus6750:
Well, the citizens are already missing you.
It's now they know that your regime was far better than the current hell we are in right now.
The same way some shallow thinkers sing praise of clueless Jonathan that ran this country down with multitude of looters in all areas of his government.
Re: Buhari: I Don’t Miss Being President by Ayatullah(m): 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2023
Actually, it's impossible to miss being president when you were not cut out for that leadership role in the first place.

Re: Buhari: I Don’t Miss Being President by Polynek(m): 4:30pm On Nov 20, 2023
Nonsense
Re: Buhari: I Don’t Miss Being President by armadeo(m): 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2023
yinkus6750:
Well, the citizens are already missing you.
It's now they know that your regime was far better than the current hell we are in right now.

Lol. Buhari is mostly the cause of the situation in which we find ourselves. We see just seeing the results of his ineptitude.

We don't miss him. He can go to Niger for all we care. He causes our problems.
Re: Buhari: I Don’t Miss Being President by aloziedaya(m): 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2023
Buhari is a curse to Nigeria. He was a disaster both as a military and civilian head of state
Re: Buhari: I Don’t Miss Being President by Emdebby2: 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2023
I miss Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
Re: Buhari: I Don’t Miss Being President by Teeklef(m): 10:27pm On Nov 20, 2023
KillahPriest:
E be like we dey miss you o baba, we no understand wetin these people wey replace you dey do cry
Iseeeee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ijaw Militants Warn Soyinka & Falana To Keep Off Rivers State / Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN / LASG Reverse Itself On Filling Stations Operating Between 9am And 4pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.