Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Nobody Should Take Mohbad's Body Without My Permission — Father (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nobody Should Take Mohbad's Body Without My Permission — Father (Video) (19204 Views)

Mohbad Body Being Exhumed For Autopsy (Graphic Photos) / Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) / Vandora: Before My Boyfriend Has Sex With Me, He Must Get My Permission (2) (3) (4)

Nobody Should Take Mohbad's Body Without My Permission — Father (Video) by envoymedia: 7:51pm On Nov 19, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtvGLT5hKbs

Joseph Aloba, the father of the late singer, Ilerioluwa Aloba aka MohBad, has stated that nobody should collect his son's body for burial without his authorisation.

He made this known in a video shared on TikTok on Sunday.

"When this boy was alive, he was alive. When he go, he still retained my name. Nobody should go there and take his body, please," he warned.

The singer's father added, "If they want to do anything there, I'll be the one to authorise them. Nobody should go and carry MohBad's body from there."

This came after calls from singer Bella Shmurda and actress Tonto Dikeh, asking for the release of MohBad's body for burial.

The singer died at 27 on September 12, 2023.

Credit: TikTok | mohbad_dad

Re: Nobody Should Take Mohbad's Body Without My Permission — Father (Video) by TANID(m): 7:53pm On Nov 19, 2023
Really
Re: Nobody Should Take Mohbad's Body Without My Permission — Father (Video) by TemplarLandry: 7:56pm On Nov 19, 2023
Re: Nobody Should Take Mohbad's Body Without My Permission — Father (Video) by Oblongata: 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2023
It has to be with the father's authorization.

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nobody Should Take Mohbad's Body Without My Permission — Father (Video) by immortalcrown(m): 8:01pm On Nov 19, 2023
Why dem never investigate Mohbad's wife and the boys that announced Mohbad's death?
Urheadmaster:
Sam Larry and Naira Marley were investigated. What comes out of the investigation Absolutely nothing tongue
At least, let all righteousness be fulfilled.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nobody Should Take Mohbad's Body Without My Permission — Father (Video) by Lance008(m): 8:25pm On Nov 19, 2023
Yeye
Person mak u been don bury

Re: Nobody Should Take Mohbad's Body Without My Permission — Father (Video) by Urheadmaster(m): 8:34pm On Nov 19, 2023
Sam Larry and Naira Marley were investigated.

What comes out of the investigation
immortalcrown:
Why dem never investigate Mohbad's wife and the boys that announced Mohbad's death?

Absolutely nothing tongue

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nobody Should Take Mohbad's Body Without My Permission — Father (Video) by illicit(m): 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2023
Eeyah
Re: Nobody Should Take Mohbad's Body Without My Permission — Father (Video) by Nahunger(m): 8:53pm On Nov 19, 2023
Re: Nobody Should Take Mohbad's Body Without My Permission — Father (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 8:53pm On Nov 19, 2023
Is this punishment or what?
Why not allow the dead body be buried, so that the soul can find rest?

After being troubled in life, should his soul be troubled too?

Re: Nobody Should Take Mohbad's Body Without My Permission — Father (Video) by Makunahatata: 8:54pm On Nov 19, 2023
Lance008:
Yeye
Person mak u been don bury
shut up useless idiot

Re: Nobody Should Take Mohbad's Body Without My Permission — Father (Video) by lamalang(m): 8:54pm On Nov 19, 2023
Hope is not all about money
Re: Nobody Should Take Mohbad's Body Without My Permission — Father (Video) by Addme: 8:54pm On Nov 19, 2023
Why on earth would anybody bury his son without him
Did the boy fall from heaven?
Since the father is still alive,get had a big say about his Son's body, dead or alive.

25 Likes

Re: Nobody Should Take Mohbad's Body Without My Permission — Father (Video) by DesChyko: 8:55pm On Nov 19, 2023
Warning to Bella Shmurda. Your bromance was with Mohbad, not with his family.

I understand it feels like a betrayal to just turn back on Mohbad, but even the earth knows you were true to him.

Let him go, Bella. You've repped every inch of your part 🤜🏾🤛🏾

Just re-watched the video where Bella Shmurda called Mohbad on Video chat and they had a brotherly banter. 🥲

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnerI3Tx5Sk?si=s871LNLDJWAKYcsm

Re: Nobody Should Take Mohbad's Body Without My Permission — Father (Video) by Makunahatata: 8:55pm On Nov 19, 2023
lamalang:
Hope is not all about money
which money

Re: Nobody Should Take Mohbad's Body Without My Permission — Father (Video) by Icarus99(f): 8:56pm On Nov 19, 2023
This man
Re: Nobody Should Take Mohbad's Body Without My Permission — Father (Video) by DarkLover: 8:56pm On Nov 19, 2023
Currently listening to Mohbad’s Feel Good. So sad he’s gone mehnn.

RIP Imole🕊️

Re: Nobody Should Take Mohbad's Body Without My Permission — Father (Video) by Rachael654: 8:56pm On Nov 19, 2023
Correct
Re: Nobody Should Take Mohbad's Body Without My Permission — Father (Video) by Etizz: 8:56pm On Nov 19, 2023
Can anybody actually gonna bury him without the father's consent?

So they have not actually done the reason he was exhumed?

Hmm...

Re: Nobody Should Take Mohbad's Body Without My Permission — Father (Video) by mascot87(m): 8:58pm On Nov 19, 2023
I love this. Those useless failed actress and that foolish Mohbad's evil friend that calls himself bestie are the reason why Mohbad as not gotten justice by using sentiment and personal beef with Naira Marley to nail him and sam larry. Now that the duos have been released as not having a hand in Mohbad's death, the werey people say make them go bury the boy. So no justice for Mohbad if it is not Naira Marley and Sam Larry. Useless people

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Should Take Mohbad's Body Without My Permission — Father (Video) by DesChyko: 8:58pm On Nov 19, 2023
DarkLover:
Currently listening to Mohbad’s Feel Good. So sad he’s gone mehnn.

RIP Imole🕊️

Emi Omo Ghetto 🎶🎵🎶🎶🎵

Re: Nobody Should Take Mohbad's Body Without My Permission — Father (Video) by Ulunne777(f): 8:58pm On Nov 19, 2023
this matter still dey
Re: Nobody Should Take Mohbad's Body Without My Permission — Father (Video) by steeltrust: 8:59pm On Nov 19, 2023
Where you de wen dem first bury am
Yeye papa 😒

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Should Take Mohbad's Body Without My Permission — Father (Video) by ATEAMS: 8:59pm On Nov 19, 2023
Naawao ....

E.don do baba

Re: Nobody Should Take Mohbad's Body Without My Permission — Father (Video) by Benwallt(m): 9:00pm On Nov 19, 2023
Oblongata:
It has to be with the father's authorization.

After he hurriedly buried him. Mohbad's body is now government property

Re: Nobody Should Take Mohbad's Body Without My Permission — Father (Video) by Airlohim(m): 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2023
Did he not know that we will need justice before hurriedly burying the boy in the first place?

21 Likes

Re: Nobody Should Take Mohbad's Body Without My Permission — Father (Video) by Westchester(m): 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2023
Why haven’t we heard from the police again about the results of the autopsy conducted on this guy’s corpse??
What are they hiding? And yes I support his dad, dna test must be conducted

Re: Nobody Should Take Mohbad's Body Without My Permission — Father (Video) by dejonathan(f): 9:03pm On Nov 19, 2023
Person wey dey alive self dey rest pass this guy wey don die

Re: Nobody Should Take Mohbad's Body Without My Permission — Father (Video) by Gmajor(m): 9:03pm On Nov 19, 2023
Very useless man.
Where you dey when dem burry your pikin like chicken.
Nonsense!

'Harrysong To Apologise To Five Star Music' - Kcee / Tiwa Savage Performs At The 17th Annual National Women’s Conference (Photos) / Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From Redeemed Christian Bible College (Photos)