Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza (35088 Views)

Israel To Strike Gaza ‘From Air, Sea & Land’ / Israel To Citizens: Supporters of our archenemy will be in Qatar, keep low profi / Sudan To Hand Ex-President Omar Al-bashir To ICC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by Nahunger(m): 10:08am On Nov 20, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Lol, its clear your flat, square compressed head hasn't yet registered that SA and Palestine share a common history. This deserves Lagos open gutter poop emojis💩💩💩🇳🇬👎🏾. Ask your classmate sitting next to you under your tree school to explain.

Lol, says a lazy, jobless south African who is displaced by workers from Zambia and Malawi

8 Likes

Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by Stoplying: 10:11am On Nov 20, 2023
Nahunger:
You

South Africa is cursed, neocolonialism at it's finest, native Africans have their natives all blacks but till date south Africans can't even eat in some restaurants in their country shame
Your country worships America and Britain and you want to talk about neocolonialism?
Nigerians, you guys just live in a fantastic world.
Weren't you the ones bowing down to France while trying to put Niger Republic back into slavery for France ? Mouth, mouth, mouth.
The biggest setback to Africa is Nigeria, you are the eternal worshippers of white skin colour. You are the eternal servants to Britain and France, you are the original uncle Tom (or rukus). But in your fantasy, you are both Malcolm X and Mohamed Ali.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by JaceBlaze: 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Trump described Nigeria best - i wont repeat the word 💩💩💩. That time they're busy saying SA is a useless country. The country that introduced them to malls, escalators, satellite tv & quality mobile networks. Without SA🇿🇦🏆 they would've been downgraded from 5th-world country to 7th-world country 🇳🇬👎🏾💩💩💩💩

And these are facts.

They say the Nigerian government must kick SA companies out of Naija but they haven't even thought of anything viable enough to take over should those companies leave.

4 Likes

Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by Nahunger(m): 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2023
Stoplying:

Your country worships America and Britain and you want to talk about neocolonialism?
Nigerians, you guys just live in a fantastic world.
Weren't you the ones bowing down to France while trying to put Niger Republic back into slavery for France ? Mouth, mouth, mouth.
The biggest setback to Africa is Nigeria, you are the eternal worshippers of white skin colour. You are the eternal servants to Britain and France, you are the original uncle Tom (or rukus). But in your fantasy, you are both Malcolm X and Mohamed Ali.

There is no bigger slave than south Africans in Africa 🌍
I wish our resources were not wasted to liberate vermins like you from your masters whom you are still in bed with.

9 Likes

Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by Nahunger(m): 3:10pm On Nov 20, 2023
JaceBlaze:

And these are facts.

They say the Nigerian government must kick SA companies out of Naija but they haven't even thought of anything viable enough to take over should those companies leave.

Lol you think your companies here are floating 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Dstv and mtn are going out of business by the day 🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes

Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by Stoplying: 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2023
Nahunger:

There is no bigger slave than south Africans in Africa 🌍
I wish our resources were not wasted to liberate vermins like you from your masters whom you are still in bed with.
Big mouthed Nigerian.
"Your resources" wasted ?
If you had any education or was not the usual Nigerian liar, then you would have brought sourced data on the amount of money with which nigeria supported Southafrica's struggle against apartheid. Instead, like the fraud you are, you want to make it look astronomical by claiming "our resources were waisted". It is people like you who make everybody hates Nigeria.
By the way, I'm not even south African.
I'm just not a liar like you.

South Africa is better than Nigeria. You guys need to stop pretending on social media while we all know you would sell your legs if that would earn you a south African passport.

An other thing: I bet you are not even from the south-south, unlike my ancestors. And you dare call my resources your resources 😂🤡 slowpoke.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by Stoplying: 3:19pm On Nov 20, 2023
Nahunger:

Lol you think your companies here are floating 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Dstv and mtn are going out of business by the day 🤣🤣🤣
I just keep wondering what you guys gain in constantly telling lies.
In which universe does Nigeria legitimately compare with south Africa?

3 Likes

Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by Nahunger(m): 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2023
Stoplying:

I just keep wondering what you guys gain in constantly telling lies.
In which universe does Nigeria legitimately compare with south Africa?

Netflix has taken over aboy 🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by Nahunger(m): 4:53pm On Nov 20, 2023
Stoplying:

Big mouthed Nigerian.
"Your resources" wasted ?
If you had any education or was not the usual Nigerian liar, then you would have brought sourced data of the amount of money with which nigeria supported Southafrica's struggle against apartheid. Instead, like the fraud you are, you want to make it look astronomical by claiming "our resources were waisted". It is people like you who make everybody hates Nigeria.
By the way, I'm not even south African.
I'm just not a liar like you.

South Africa is better than Nigeria. You guys need to stop pretending on social media while we all know you would sell your legs if that would earn you a south African passport.

An other thing: I bet you are not even from the south-south, unlike my ancestors. And you dare call my resources your resources 😂🤡 slowpoke.

Why are you on our forum, does any Nigerian come to your forum to even follow up on your local lives 🤣🤣🤣🤣
You are on my space to measure di.vk and play catch up 🤣🤣🤣

Low lives black senile cretins with creative foreheads 🤣🤣🤣🤣

7 Likes

Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by Stoplying: 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2023
Nahunger:

Why are you on our forum, does any Nigerian come to your forum to even follow up on your local lives 🤣🤣🤣🤣
You are on my space to measure di.vk and play catch up 🤣🤣🤣

Low lives black senile cretins with creative foreheads 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I must forgive you, you don't know how to read, like the average Nigerian "professor".

4 Likes

Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by Stoplying: 5:08pm On Nov 20, 2023
Nahunger:

Netflix has taken over aboy 🤣🤣🤣
I forgot that Netflix was a Nigerian company.
And once again, your poor Nigerian education didn't inform you about proving your claims: If you made that claim, why not follow it with sourced data. Of course your fake school and fake diploma didn't teach you that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by Nahunger(m): 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2023
Stoplying:

I forgot that Netflix was a Nigerian company.
And once again, your poor Nigerian education didn't inform you about proving your claims: If you made that claim, why not follow it with sourced data. Of course your fake school and fake diploma didn't teach you that.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Fake school and data again
Omo southy people una mumu get grade oo
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Go to southy forum na and play with your likes the gorimapa headed 🗣️ black things

3 Likes

Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by Stoplying: 5:20pm On Nov 20, 2023
Nahunger:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Fake school and data again
Omo southy people una mumu get grade oo
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Go to southy forum na and play with your likes the gorimapa headed 🗣️ black things
I'm not a south African you fool.
Can you read ?

1 Like

Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by Nahunger(m): 5:20pm On Nov 20, 2023
Stoplying:

I must forgive you, you don't know how to read, like the average Nigerian "professor".

I no rate south African no cap, I rate Zambia and Malawi over Southie twice on a Sunday...

That's a place I never wish to wast my money in the name of visit or whatever...

Southie are black, jealous, evil, slaves, lazy and HIV DISTRIBUTORS EWWWWWWWWW

8 Likes

Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by Nahunger(m): 5:21pm On Nov 20, 2023
Stoplying:

I'm not a south African you fool.
Can you read ?

Why are you denying your corn tree 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
See Southie oo
Gorimapa headed ape

9 Likes

Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by Stoplying: 5:23pm On Nov 20, 2023
Nahunger:

Why are you denying your corn tree 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
See Southie oo
Gorimapa headed ape
Thank God I didn't study in Nigeria past primary school, I might have ended up as brainless as you.
The most amazing to me is how people like you have no idea of how foolish and uneducated they are.
Your arrogance makes you believe you are what you are not.
Stop pretending to compete with south Africa, south Africa is way ahead of Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by Nahunger(m): 5:26pm On Nov 20, 2023
sainttwist1:
south Africa boi sorry ehn, Nigerian are not the source of the war, so no need to fight us.
report Israel to Zeus or the avengers it is not our problem

Help me tell the clowns oo, them just con dey worry us, Abi we stop them from going to ICC ni

5 Likes

Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by Nahunger(m): 5:28pm On Nov 20, 2023
Stoplying:

Thank God I didn't study in Nigeria past primary school, I might have ended up as brainless as you.
The most amazing to me is how people like you have no idea of how foolish and uneducated they are.
Stop pretending to compete with south Africa, south Africa is way ahead of Nigeria.

Who is competing with clowns 🤡
Southie wey dey fight people from Tanzania, Malawi, congo for taking their jobs and women 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Brian no dey your head definitely 😁

7 Likes

Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by Nahunger(m): 5:42pm On Nov 20, 2023
Stoplying:

Where is my Southie friend, I never hear from you about 10mins now 🥹🥹🥹
Abi you go chop food 🥲🥲
Bro respond, you are taking long too 🥹🥹🥹
Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by EmiDon11: 4:41am On Nov 21, 2023
Penguin2:
Venezuela
Bolivia
Djibouti
Comoros
Bangladesh
Even South Africa

Countries that have not eaten are looking for who to report to ICC.

Saudi Arabia hasn’t talked.

Egypt hasn’t talked.

UAE hasn’t talked.

Qatar hasn’t talked.

These are countries that matter in the Arab world and they are all aligning with Israel in this war.

Any other idiot is just an irritant busybody looking for cheap attention.

I urge Isreal never to stop until the last HAMAS recruit is sent to go and enjoy his 77 virgins.

Death to all terrorists and their sympathizers too.😏
this part got me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by Masterito(m): 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by OblorOblor: 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2023
I nor see any country o!

4 Likes

Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by Olichoke: 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2023
South Africa and busybody.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by abobote: 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2023
Mushroom countries you meant
Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by Bigchristo: 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2023
WannaHowzit:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/11/17/middleeast/israel-gaza-war-crimes-icc-referral/index.html

(Last picture: File)
ICC will not listen to them because Israel is US Allie’s, let it be other countries like Russia and China you will see the speed of light in which they will be investigated and sanctioned, this is the double standard the US and Western Allie’s including UN have been maintaining their deceitful act to the global community thinking they are actually transparent but they are bloody liars, Vladimir Putin pull out his country from ICC before they embark on invading Ukraine, as it stands nobody can probe them for any actions if you feel too pained just go and fight them directly 😂😂🤷‍♂️
Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by Lukuluku69(m): 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2023
ONEjoblessGUY:
Why is dis stewpid xenophobic god damned south Africa........the only Africa putting this for head.........
country we modern slavery wan finish sef......

They witnessed oppression.

They witnessed segregation.

Mandela and his Goons were labeled Terrorists and jailed.

So, you can see where they are coming from.

1 Like

Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by Spandau: 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2023
Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by mikeapollo: 5:41pm On Nov 21, 2023
WannaHowzit:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/11/17/middleeast/israel-gaza-war-crimes-icc-referral/index.html

(Last picture: File)

South Africa president and government are unserious jokers.
They watched and kept mute as their citizens were attacking and killing other black Africans in their country; but they are now poke-nose into a crisis that is older the the history of South Africa itself!
How many of the people that perpetrated the xenophobic attacks in South Africa have been arrested, tried and sentenced?

4 Likes

Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2023
It will all fail. Flagrant waste of time. Those nations that dare to cause Israel harm will pay for it. They failed to refer Hamas that ruled the Gaza strip and Palestine to ICC but are quick to refer Israel.
Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by Dennisochampa: 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2023
Check all the countries....
As a sensible person... No one go Wan travel go any of these countries if them get the opportunity to go the likes of UK, Canada or USA wen deh support Isreal 🤣
Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by CoronaVirusPro: 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2023
From the river to the sea!

Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by udemzyudex(m): 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2023
Waste of time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP / Russia vetoes U.N. Security Action On Ukraine As China Abstains / Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.