Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza (35099 Views)

Israel To Strike Gaza β€˜From Air, Sea & Land’ / Israel To Citizens: Supporters of our archenemy will be in Qatar, keep low profi / Sudan To Hand Ex-President Omar Al-bashir To ICC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by Patrickker(m): 8:24pm On Nov 21, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Lol, modern slaves exposing Nigeria thats sitting on its hands over international affairs (Ukraine/Gaza). U scared of the whites?πŸ˜‚πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎ. Of course you are πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’© Tinubu summoned to Germany to pledge silence on world affairs while being made to stand in a dark corner😁😁😁

How was your draw with Zimbabwe yesterday? SA slaves are going to 2026 World Cup for sure πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ’―πŸ˜‚ Gonna lash u at home & awayπŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†
Let me call Rwanda first.
Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by Postinor: 8:26pm On Nov 21, 2023
RealEzee:
go to gaza and bring those Palestinians to durban oo grin
Una mouth just open waaa dey yan dust
stop saying rubbish only stupid nigerian jew slaves are supporting israel all sane humans all over the world stand with palestine

2 Likes

Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by Postinor: 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2023
RealEzee:
how can we be pained when we know you are like a cow that will return as corned beef grin .you stand for nothing but stupidity internet warrior
shut up mumu,at the end israel would still lose the war abi do they want to kill over 2 million people, and america has already warned palestine must regain their land so the death of some palestinians was worth it
Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by WannaHowzit(m): 8:33pm On Nov 21, 2023
Nahunger:

With this head yet they takeover your wives and jobs, ain't you ashamed πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

We know those that date Nigerians are drunks or drugged out. Thats the only thing that readjusts your alien shaped headsπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ in their fried brainsπŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©.

I know drug dealing is your cultureπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ’© supported by your mom & dad so I won't ask if you aren't shamed😭

(Today's crime headline ⬇️)

1 Like

Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by Nextt: 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2023
KingCold:
Shut up you ibadan bush shitter, and watch global players in action

You call referring Israel to the ICC action? Anybody can do that and call themselves global players.
Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by ipobarecriminals: 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2023
angry grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Nahunger:

Why are you on our forum, does any Nigerian come to your forum to even follow up on your local lives 🀣🀣🀣🀣
You are on my space to measure di.vk and play catch up 🀣🀣🀣

Low lives black senile cretins with creative foreheads 🀣🀣🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by WannaHowzit(m): 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2023
Nextt:

You call referring Israel to the ICC action? Anybody can do that and call themselves global players.

You don't have the ballz to even report SA to the ICC, but even Comoros can take Israel to ICCπŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©

1 Like

Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by gaskiyamagana: 8:37pm On Nov 21, 2023
ONEjoblessGUY:
Why is dis stewpid xenophobic god damned south Africa........the only Africa putting this for head.........
country we modern slavery wan finish sef......
Go and ask Nelson Mandela because the country is following his legacy on PALESTINE and Israel.

1 Like

Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by Krismas(m): 8:40pm On Nov 21, 2023
Whalis:

Go and fight for Palestine..if Israel were underdog I would have volunteered. Stop being an electronic tiger.
grin LOL
Continue to wyne urself grin
2moro na dis Mumu will say Israeli defeated the whole Atab world in 6days during the 6day war.
Yet the same USELESS Israel cannot defeat Hamas in ONE FULL MONTH?
Israel is losing in Gaza for ur information. grin IDF is no longer attacking Hamas, they now defending grin The good for nothing IDF only know how to kill women and children, sick and elderly. Idiot Israel!
Just in 4days of fighting
62 Israel Tanks
120 Amoured vehicles
3000 IDF personnels
Liquidated by Hamas
Go to Gaza and help ur baby killers Israel

1 Like

Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by gaskiyamagana: 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2023
muykem:
Just like 5 fingers of leprosy.
According to your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by Nahunger(m): 8:46pm On Nov 21, 2023
WannaHowzit:

We know those that date Nigerians are drunks or drugged out. Thats the only thing that readjusts your alien shaped headsπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ in their fried brainsπŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©.

I know drug dealing is your cultureπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ’© supported by your mom & dad so I won't ask if you aren't shamed😭

Lol
Mr gorimapa head πŸ—£οΈ go play with your fellow urchins πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by Nahunger(m): 8:46pm On Nov 21, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
angry grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by Nextt: 8:46pm On Nov 21, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Lol. The way you jumbled fiction and superstition to create your own cocktail of fact is hilarious. Really. You can do better with a little credibility.
Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by VULCAN(m): 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2023
The discerning will note that there is no Arab nation on this list.

The wise ones will ask the question "Why"
Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by KingCold: 8:56pm On Nov 21, 2023
Nextt:

Nope, I call South Africa what it is
Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by BadBradley: 9:00pm On Nov 21, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Lol, SA's president chairing extraordinary BRICS summit to urge (in particular) China, Russia & Saudi to act against Israel😁. So much for SA having no cloutπŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ† while Tinubu is summoned to Germany to remain hush on world affairs πŸ˜πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC0u4qZnXkM?si=MMQU-MGHuWAbQnyf

I know one lazy Zulu would not be able to resist the urge to quote this.

Mumu bricks is as dead as extinct dinosaurs.

South Africa doesn't have a voice in the international community. Fool . Not even in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by WannaHowzit(m): 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2023
BadBradley:
I know one lazy Zulu would not be able to resist the urge to quote this.

Mumu bricks is as dead as extinct dinosaurs.

South Africa doesn't have a voice in the international community. Fool . Not even in Africa.

Sounds like u wanna cry😒 especially since Nigeria was rejected but Egypt & Ethiopia includedπŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ’©

1 Like

Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by Whalis: 9:06pm On Nov 21, 2023
Krismas:
grin LOL
Continue to wyne urself grin
2moro na dis Mumu will say Israeli defeated the whole Atab world in 6days during the 6day war.
Yet the same USELESS Israel cannot defeat Hamas in ONE FULL MONTH?
Israel is losing in Gaza for ur information. grin IDF is no longer attacking Hamas, they now defending grin The good for nothing IDF only know how to kill women and children, sick and elderly. Idiot Israel!
Just in 4days of fighting
62 Israel Tanks
120 Amoured vehicles
3000 IDF personnels
Liquidated by Hamas
Go to Gaza and help ur baby killers Israel
This was how your ko lie no ko ram no (what do you call it?) Koran right? was written. Israel is only listening to international calls of cease fire. Why are your types hiding in holes? Are they rats? Israel is on the surface while your colleagues are in holes.
Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by BadBradley: 9:10pm On Nov 21, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Sounds like u wanna cry😒 especially since Nigeria was rejected but Egypt & Ethiopia includedπŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ’©
You're just telling me the news. Thanks.

I just know bricks is nothing.
Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by lagosrd: 9:10pm On Nov 21, 2023
Xenophobic south Africa reporting Israel to ICC.. I don't get what SA is thinking these days. They are trying to form one African James bond abi wetin.

All other countries that are just mere geographical expressions are also poking their nose, even oil rich bankrupt Venezuela. Awon werey gbogbo

1 Like

Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by Nextt: 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2023
WannaHowzit:

You don't have the ballz to even report SA to the ICC, but even Comoros can take Israel to ICCπŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©

Don't shift the goal post. It is rambling to assume what I can or cannot do and proves nothing in relation to the purpose of the thread.
Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by themanderon: 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2023
Nothing and I mean Nothing can happen to Israel and it's leaders. You don't know that ICC was established to try renegade African and maybe Arabs leaders? If it works for all then George Bush and Tony Blair should be in jail by now.
Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by Bashirjaja01(m): 9:20pm On Nov 21, 2023
Forget about ill retarded set of peoples (though not all of them) whose no nothing about humanity
Ola9ja23:
As usual, Nigerians Jews have started crying again πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜„πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜„
Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by Penguin2: 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2023
Postinor:
and who told you those countries support terrorist israel,u are so pained countries are coming out to support palestinians, christains are so pained about the progress of islam in the world
Progress of Islam is invading another man’s country and killing harmless women and children and taking others hostage?
Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by Krismas(m): 9:38pm On Nov 21, 2023
Whalis:

This was how your ko lie no ko ram no (what do you call it?) Koran right? was written. Israel is only listening to international calls of cease fire. Why are your types hiding in holes? Are they rats? Israel is on the surface while your colleagues are in holes.
grin LOL
B4 the ceasefire nko? Almost two months now and the baby killers IDF grin are yet to defeat Hamas? With all their technology they cannot find where ordinary Hamas keep the hostages grin
At first they tot Hamas weapon will finish, but IDF cannot believe where Hamas is getting all their weapons from grin
Israel has been boasting that they must destroy Hamas, so they have to go and meet dem in the tunnel. Shame on Baby killers Israel
Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by Stoplying: 9:38pm On Nov 21, 2023
Penguin2:

Progress of Islam is invading another man’s country and killing harmless women and children and taking others hostage?
I think you don't know anything about what is going on in occupied Palestine (renamed Israel by its European colonizers)
Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by zoomman(m): 9:50pm On Nov 21, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Lol, modern slaves exposing Nigeria thats sitting on its hands over international affairs (Ukraine/Gaza). U scared of the whites?πŸ˜‚πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎ. Of course you are πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’© Tinubu summoned to Germany to pledge silence on world affairs while being made to stand in a dark corner😁😁😁

How was your draw with Zimbabwe yesterday? SA slaves are going to 2026 World Cup for sure πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ’―πŸ˜‚ Gonna lash u at home & awayπŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†
We drew, but u lose today against Rwanda.
Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by bizzibodi(m): 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2023
Na today.Those are paper countries.
Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by DOM7: 10:12pm On Nov 21, 2023
Countries that are bunch of criminals from government to the citizens are making noise let them shout it louder.
Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by haphizz57(m): 10:14pm On Nov 21, 2023
S.A with em big ass babes & big head guys. How do u run with dat big stuffs if Isreal get una time
Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by NewDea4: 10:26pm On Nov 21, 2023
WannaHowzit:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/11/17/middleeast/israel-gaza-war-crimes-icc-referral/index.html

(Last picture: File)

They are all economically dead countries...you can bet Russia is paying them off to do what they are doing

1 Like

Re: Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza by IbileIfe: 11:00pm On Nov 21, 2023
Funny list

πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦ South Africa
πŸ‡§πŸ‡© Bangladesh
πŸ‡§πŸ‡΄ Bolivia
πŸ‡°πŸ‡² Comoros
πŸ‡©πŸ‡― Djibouti
πŸ‡»πŸ‡ͺ Venezuela

No country from the Middle East?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kate Middleton Has Cancer (Video) / Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) / Militants On Motorbikes Kill 20 Malian Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.