Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination (27751 Views)

Rivers State House Of Assembly, Factional speaker, Ehie Edison Resigns / Police Repel Attacks On Rivers Speaker, Martins Amaewhule; Scores Injured / Rivers Assembly: Faction Elects Ehie Edison, Fubara Congratulates New 'Speaker' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by israelmao(m): 11:05am On Nov 20, 2023
River with dirty and dangerous politics.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by Omookunnimi(m): 11:06am On Nov 20, 2023
He is not the speaker. I watched on national television last week where the speaker and other members were having one conference in Abuja. The man who spoke then as speaker was not the one you referred to as speaker hear. I think he is an inpostor.
Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by YourGFsnatcher: 11:07am On Nov 20, 2023
Penguin2:
Wait, so Edison (elected by 5 people) later succeeded in becoming Speaker of Rivers State against Wike’s men numbering above 20?

Lol!

After seeing Fubara speaking Igbo, I was no longer surprised at how he was treating Wike’s madness asap.

Only an Igbo man can muster such balls.

With Edison as Speaker, the job becomes more difficult, and almost impossible, for Wike to remove Fubara except through the courts which will be to the benefit of LP.

So, either way, Wike is fvcked!

I hope his agbado people come to help him remove Fubara.

When this happened people crucified Me because I said it's only when fubara wants or allow himself to be humiliated that that would happen. They are busy talking about how powerful wike is. I said never under-estimate the power of a sitting governor with balls.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by Oscarchims: 11:07am On Nov 20, 2023
Who made Edison ehie speaker, less than 5 people... We should say the truth, hon Martin Amaewhule remains speaker despite all these... It's not a wike thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by Cchuks27(m): 11:08am On Nov 20, 2023
The political landscape in Nigeria is becoming increasingly dangerous.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by Moyinoluwa35(f): 11:09am On Nov 20, 2023
Am working on it sir, planning on going to france , wanna join the french legion army 🪖, I think that's the best route to leave, I won't hide it from nigeria, if you are interested in leaving this country and u have passion for military, please find your way to france and joint eh french legion army, after five years you will be given a citizenship, this country is not getting any better
Scamburster:

Please any update about the Japa kindly let me know please.
Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by Urheadmaster(m): 11:09am On Nov 20, 2023
I'm suspecting the minister of FCT Honourable sir Wike tongue
Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by Lumarstone: 11:13am On Nov 20, 2023
What this means is that the issue between the present and past governor of the state is yet to be resolved.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by ufotunang: 11:16am On Nov 20, 2023
Nwodosis:
Na the naked protest I dey wait o as none of them has our interest at heart, I can't wait to see thier unclothedness!
..you want to see wetin pass your power abi ? 🙄
Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by tishbite42: 11:20am On Nov 20, 2023
Moyinoluwa35:
Am working on it sir, planning on going to france , wanna join the french legion army 🪖, I think that's the best route to leave, I won't hide it from nigeria, if you are interested in leaving this country and u have passion for military, please find your way to france and joint eh french legion army, after five years you will be given a citizenship, this country is not getting any better
Can a bloody civilian join?
Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by Konskott(m): 11:21am On Nov 20, 2023
Why are you afraid to name the sponsor who the world knows?
Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by Moyinoluwa35(f): 11:23am On Nov 20, 2023
Yes from 17-40 years , brother it's better u find ur way out from this mess
tishbite42:

Can a bloody civilian join?
Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by babyfaceafrica: 11:24am On Nov 20, 2023
Penguin2:
Wait, so Edison (elected by 5 people) later succeeded in becoming Speaker of Rivers State against Wike’s men numbering above 20?

Lol!

After seeing Fubara speaking Igbo, I was no longer surprised at how he was treating Wike’s madness asap.

With Edison as Speaker, the job becomes more difficult, and almost impossible, for Wike to remove Fubara except through the courts which will be to the benefit of LP.

You are underrating Wike... We will see
Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by ufuosman(m): 11:29am On Nov 20, 2023
Na wa
Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:31am On Nov 20, 2023
FitCorper:
This has Wicked written all over it. That man na strong bagga. Anyways we moeuve… God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬 nice more.

Which man? Wike or Edison? Edison is also in that league.
Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:33am On Nov 20, 2023
Omookunnimi:
He is not the speaker. I watched on national television last week where the speaker and other members were having one conference in Abuja. The man who speak then speaker was not the one you referred to as speaker hear. I think he is an inpostor.

That's the speaker the Governor recognizes.

You will understand that he is the speaker when you know how this lawless country works .

1 Like

Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by Ojukwubucket(m): 11:40am On Nov 20, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Which speaker, you guys are always on the losing side. Edison is on the run and wike still has 27 members out of 31 loyal to him. How would removal through the court benefit LP, you're very daaft, LP didn't even come third in Rivers governorship election.

Edison is not fighting wike, he's fighting the PDP bigwigs in Rivers, he'll lose woefully, he allegedly burnt the house, he will be arrested and heaven will not fall, watch and learn
We done see you wey dey winning side... grin
Mumu how market..anuofia grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by tishbite42: 11:40am On Nov 20, 2023
Moyinoluwa35:
Yes from 17-40 years , brother it's better u find ur way out from this mess
Must one be in France first abi one can apply online from Naija?
Sorry for the disturbance
Thanks for the indulgence
Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by baralatie(m): 11:42am On Nov 20, 2023
Rivers State
Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by Alvin212(m): 11:44am On Nov 20, 2023
Why did he escape

Next time you might not be lucky
Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by kinguwem: 11:48am On Nov 20, 2023
RiversMirror:

https://www.facebook.com/100081310091134/posts/pfbid0LCsaWnCeaJU834sTdyWxiFrLYRRdoZeiFo88csY8EGZ4MBrPSkXuXANcESTnr5Jzl/?app=fbl
In summary, who're those behind the insecurity including kidnappings, assassinations & banditry in the country?
Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by Jemex003: 11:49am On Nov 20, 2023
Penguin2:

Lol!

Can you see your life now you will just jump to comment like someone with mental illness

1 Like

Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by Domdom37: 11:50am On Nov 20, 2023
This is what u get if u want to go against godfatherism
Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by dododawa1: 11:50am On Nov 20, 2023
No forgiveness in

POlITICIANS

But

Personal

INTEREST.
Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by Kam2021: 11:55am On Nov 20, 2023
But he is not the speaker nah!!
Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by Moyinoluwa35(f): 11:59am On Nov 20, 2023
You must be in france and u will go to their recruitment centers I think the have like 6 centers in france
tishbite42:

Must one be in France first abi one can apply online from Naija?
Sorry for the disturbance
Thanks for the indulgence
Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by adioolayi(m): 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2023
This kain press release dey be like comedy skit.

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Funny.
Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by Charly68: 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2023
How I which these men listen to the voice of God and realize the futility of their power chase. May God begin to expose and judge the wicked in the land in Jesus name
Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by jamesversion: 12:34pm On Nov 20, 2023
This clown called Edison Ehie should go and open a clown company. He is looking for relevance where there is none.
Re: Rivers Speaker, Ehie Edison, Escapes Assassination by Evercurious(f): 12:57pm On Nov 20, 2023
Promxy94:

Rt Hon Martins Amewhule is also the speaker of the House.

Currently this is a factional thing.

Let us allow them settle themselves amicably.

No be who the governor dey deal with go be relevant ? If this new speaker isn't relevant as Woke faction thinks, why go after his life? 😂 My dear wake up and smell the coffee. WICKED IS bleeped ALREADY. RIVERS STATE NO BE LAGOS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Solar Power Plant In BUK Inaugurated (Photos) / Pastor Adeboye Prays For Gov Adeleke, Says God Will Continue To Suport You(pics) / Buhari’s Wife Relocates To Aso Rock Ahead Of Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.