Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground (4106 Views)

Nlc Holds Its Ground On Embarking On Protest, Amidst Dss Advice / Ikem Uzozie Dumps AGPA For APC / Tinubu Spits On Atiku, Saraki & Pdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by igwebuike01: 10:10am On Nov 20, 2023
Sergio103:

Don't qoute me again.

Cos it seems you are more stupid than I thought
I discovered that yorubas no longer argue reasonably. Just talking rubbish. You show them everything they don't know before they still yarning dust
Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by Pakute: 10:17am On Nov 20, 2023
SisterAnn:
Stop fishing for idiots!

You are so poor you can only dream of owning a car. Besides you are a yellow bar Muslim who worship a dead god. You are done for. grin

Same Igbos that have bought up your inheritance!

Lol, keep forming online billionaires, your fellow ibo sisters in real life are struggling with hard life. They will soon come and join you in your one room hotel in SW.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by IjebuWarrior: 10:33am On Nov 20, 2023
igwebuike01:

Ikem Nando vs Lagos? Yorubas comparison is very funny. As if some remote village in badagry is not worse than this. Learn how to compare apples with apple

Baba abeg, STFU! You useless Okoro Savages are too full of nonsense! Your region is surely cursed which is why y'all run away from it to Yoruba lands. 🤬

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by tiswell(m): 10:33am On Nov 20, 2023
madmohamed:
I'm interested in that girl please if anyone can huck me up with her I will appreciate thank.

Other things is not my business my business is how to get that bby time to settle down
I can get you the contact
Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by IamAtikulate: 10:59am On Nov 20, 2023
ONEjoblessGUY:
Even tho.......
I never voted nor supported Tinubu........
But then knew way long.......Peter obi was the biggest scam package as presidential material.......
No Yoruba village is more developed than Agulu.

That picture is not Agulu.

But, you'll argue because your ancestors are scared to travel outside their brown roof
Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by Bestmanfornow: 11:00am On Nov 20, 2023
Afamed:

wema bank at Itagbiji and other 2 banks.

Goggle and confirm yourself

Your Pandora fraud didn't stay a day at Agulu.

Na Lagos him dey enjoy him loot
You guys from west are so ignorant

Imagine Tinubu town to Agulu

UBA have their branch in Agulu
WAEC office is located in Agulu
NAFDAC Southeast regional headquarter is located in Agulu, Nnamdi Azikiwe University school of pharmacy is located in Agulu, Golden Tulip is located in Agulu

Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by igwebuike01: 11:01am On Nov 20, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

Baba abeg, STFU! You useless Okoro Savages are too full of nonsense! Your region is surely cursed which is why y'all run away from it to Yoruba lands. 🤬
See frustrations
Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by igwebuike01: 11:04am On Nov 20, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

You guys from west are so ignorant

Imagine Tinubu town to Agulu

UBA have their branch in Agulu
WAEC office is located in Agulu
NAFDAC Southeast regional headquarter is located in Agulu, Nnamdi Azikiwe University school of pharmacy is located in Agulu, Golden Tulip is located in Agulu
See where they said Cluster : Onitsha? This is why Onitsha is rated largest urban cluster in Nigeria by landmass but ignorant yorubas refuse to learn

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by Bestmanfornow: 11:08am On Nov 20, 2023
Afamed:

What is the name of the bank?

Make I burst your lie again
You be Otondo by comparing Tinubu backward village in Osun to Agulu

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by petrirenee9797(m): 11:13am On Nov 20, 2023
smiley smiley
Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by Benwallt(m): 11:16am On Nov 20, 2023
I pray this girl is not dead by tomorrow. Southeast as a whole is a failed region.

Pandora, I pity that fraud

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by Bestmanfornow: 11:16am On Nov 20, 2023
Afamed:

wema bank at Itagbiji and other 2 banks.

Goggle and confirm yourself

Your Pandora fraud didn't stay a day at Agulu.

Na Lagos him dey enjoy him loot
Otondo NAFDAC Laboratory office is located in Agulu

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by Makunahatata: 11:17am On Nov 20, 2023
igwebuike01:

The onus is on you to do that. Don't be lazy
😂 typical dem .. u dropped fake figures, we asked u to drop proof to back it up, u can't..
Naso den do for election as well, ok we agree u won, oya show us how with proof.. dey can't.. headless fowls😂

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by Nerogee(m): 11:22am On Nov 20, 2023
igwebuike01:

This is worse than pigsty. It's even in well known urban areas unlike the unknown village in Anambra
Finish him 😂😂😂😁
Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by Bestmanfornow: 11:31am On Nov 20, 2023
Afamed:

Poto Republic
This is Agulu, Anambra state

Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by Bestmanfornow: 11:32am On Nov 20, 2023
Afamed:

Poto Republic
Otondo this is Agulu

Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by nedu666: 11:35am On Nov 20, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

Tears of a frustrated loser

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by madmohamed(m): 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2023
tiswell:
I can get you the contact
ok please do
Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by CJStarz: 1:16pm On Nov 20, 2023
Who is bankrolling this girl bikonu?
Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by igwebuike01: 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2023
Makunahatata:
😂 typical dem .. u dropped fake figures, we asked u to drop proof to back it up, u can't..
Naso den do for election as well, ok we agree u won, oya show us how with proof.. dey can't.. headless fowls😂
If I drop figure and you call it fake it's your responsibility to drop the correct figure
Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by Antivirus92(m): 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2023
This is IRAGBIJI..... Tinubu's home town

Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by tiswell(m): 2:01pm On Nov 20, 2023
madmohamed:
ok please do
hit her on tiktok@classicnazybabe12
Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by payaseriy: 2:07pm On Nov 20, 2023
[quote author=Goodvibes007 post=127063655][/quote]is Obi the government in power ?
Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by Makunahatata: 2:16pm On Nov 20, 2023
igwebuike01:

If I drop figure and you call it fake it's your responsibility to drop the correct figure
lol I'm coming... Same thing your Messiah did at court wey den chop wotowoto...😂

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by madmohamed(m): 2:28pm On Nov 20, 2023
tiswell:
hit her on tiktok@classicnazybabe12
ok thanks

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by igwebuike01: 3:01pm On Nov 20, 2023
Makunahatata:
lol I'm coming... Same thing your Messiah did at court wey den chop wotowoto...😂
Which Court. The one in Tinubu's Pocket? We are talking hard empirical data you are talking about court
Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by Makunahatata: 3:17pm On Nov 20, 2023
igwebuike01:

Which Court. The one in Tinubu's Pocket? We are talking hard empirical data you are talking about court
lmao typical obedense... Why una no put court fr pocket too? Den hold lienus Obi hand?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by GoodLife4live: 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2023
igwebuike01:

But Anambra has more bank branches than Oyo let alone Osun. Agulu is part of another urban cluster whose center lies elsewhere probably Ekwulobia. You don't understand the difference in settlement pattern.
No wonder una de cry when Onitsha was rated second largest urban area
stop to dey lie... Remember I dey around to bust it all
Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by GoodLife4live: 4:25pm On Nov 20, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

This is Agulu, Anambra state
my wife.. u don come here to dey tell another lies again ?

Dis is the original look of AGULU.. below

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by GoodLife4live: 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2023
Antivirus92:
agulu is another hell on Earth.... den of terrorists

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by GoodLife4live: 4:30pm On Nov 20, 2023
Antivirus92:
if I show u the real agulu u go Cry... Forget the one wey the ipob scammer dey show u....
.... stop posting fake picture... Naa so u dey do on YouTube.... hahahahaj

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground by Afamed: 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Otondo NAFDAC Laboratory office is located in Agulu
Is it a state project or federal project?

Was it not Prof Dora of blessed memory that used her influence as DG Nafdac to bring the project over there?
If una know how much I know Anambra state, una no go come here to paste fake information here

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Elections: Traditional Rulers Administer Oath On Contestants / Woman Gives Birth At Ngige’s Rally / Funding massive Infrastructure Developments in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.