Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

I Think I Have A Big Problem - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Have A Big Problem (1632 Views)

She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before / Why Is Phone A Big Problem For Girls / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big-Sized Nigerian Lady And Her Husband-To-Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Have A Big Problem by Hardy123(m): 7:24am On Nov 20, 2023
Here it goes, I don't have any interest in Single or married women, but once you tell me you are in a relationship, or dating, or engaged etc. That's when my interest comes naturally especially if you are a very beautiful lady. What could be the reason please?. I immediately lose interest if I ask you out and you say you are Single or married worse is if you have ever had kids. Do i need deliverance?? Honestly, I'm tired. cry

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Have A Big Problem by Lovemeharder(f): 7:27am On Nov 20, 2023
That's your own problem, deal with it. cool

4 Likes

Re: I Think I Have A Big Problem by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 20, 2023
You have stealing spirit in you, you are only interested in what someone has.

8 Likes

Re: I Think I Have A Big Problem by Ruke1989: 7:32am On Nov 20, 2023
It is true you have problem. I can onfirm it

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have A Big Problem by TheFreshVanilla: 7:38am On Nov 20, 2023
Be grateful you recognize what will be your own downfall, so deal with it.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have A Big Problem by Hardy123(m): 7:46am On Nov 20, 2023
Lukepeter:
You have stealing spirit in you, you are only interested in what someone has.
So what can be done about it? I need a solution pls cry
Re: I Think I Have A Big Problem by Hardy123(m): 7:47am On Nov 20, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
Be grateful you recognize what will be your own downfall, so deal with it.
How will I deal with it I need solutions pls
Re: I Think I Have A Big Problem by Hardy123(m): 7:51am On Nov 20, 2023
Lovemeharder:
How will i deal with it
Re: I Think I Have A Big Problem by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 20, 2023
Hardy123:
So what can be done about it? I need a solution pls cry
This is a very serious matter that needs dedication and consistency.

Starting from today for one week, you should get white gown; very midnight you throw a bucket of cold water from your head down while standing at the middle of your compound.

You can thank me later.
Re: I Think I Have A Big Problem by Hardy123(m): 8:04am On Nov 20, 2023
Lukepeter:

This is a very serious matter that needs dedication and consistency.

Starting from today for one week, you should get white gown; very midnight you throw a bucket of cold water from your head down while standing at the middle of your compound.

You can thank me later.
lol WTF are you serious??
Re: I Think I Have A Big Problem by rtdCivilservant: 8:04am On Nov 20, 2023
Lovemeharder:
U get bad mouth!
Re: I Think I Have A Big Problem by Talkisneeded: 8:08am On Nov 20, 2023
It happens, it's the spirit of exploring,you'll lose it soon, don't get worked out over it.

Check siggy, I sell magic

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have A Big Problem by Hardy123(m): 8:11am On Nov 20, 2023
Talkisneeded:
It happens, it's the spirit of exploring,you'll lose it soon, don't get worked out over it.

Check siggy, I sell magic
Now that's a better explanation. God bless you. I hope so too. Feel relieved wink
Re: I Think I Have A Big Problem by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 20, 2023
Hardy123:
lol WTF are you serious??
You can take it to the bank, its a serious issue bro; it wasn't called bitch dependency for nothing you know.
Re: I Think I Have A Big Problem by SenecaTheYonger: 8:16am On Nov 20, 2023
Hardy123:
Here it goes, I don't have any interest in Single or married women, but once you tell me you are in a relationship, or dating, or engaged etc. That's when my interest comes naturally especially if you are a very beautiful lady. What could be the reason please?. I immediately lose interest if I ask you out and you say you are Single or married worse is if you have ever had kids. Do i need deliverance?? Honestly, I'm tired. cry

It’s because you want a woman that someone else is already taking care of.

You’re the female version of a man. Because women always prefer men that are married because it shows they can provide.
Re: I Think I Have A Big Problem by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:17am On Nov 20, 2023
You have a very serious issue, the moment a lady tells me she has a boyfriend. I no get biz with her
Re: I Think I Have A Big Problem by PrimeWatermark: 8:39am On Nov 20, 2023
You're lowkey scared of serious relationships that require your full commitment.
And maybe you also want to explore.

Just make sure you don't get your fingers burnt.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have A Big Problem by Hardy123(m): 8:56am On Nov 20, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
You have a very serious issue, the moment a lady tells me she has a boyfriend. I no get biz with her
A lady telling me she is single, makes me feel personally that no one wants her.
Re: I Think I Have A Big Problem by Hardy123(m): 9:12am On Nov 20, 2023
PrimeWatermark:
You're lowkey scared of serious relationships that require your full commitment.
And maybe you also want to explore.

Just make sure you don't get your fingers burnt.
I think so too. Commitment sucks. Maybe I'm just weird. Idk again tho 😒
Re: I Think I Have A Big Problem by TheFreshVanilla: 9:24am On Nov 20, 2023
You know the solution yourself. Stop craving for what belongs to other people. Your type can kill his best friend to have his wife.
Hardy123:
How will I deal with it I need solutions pls

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have A Big Problem by Hardy123(m): 9:36am On Nov 20, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
You know the solution yourself. Stop craving for what belongs to other people. Your type can kill his best friend to have his wife.
God help me cry
Re: I Think I Have A Big Problem by Matrix137(m): 9:46am On Nov 20, 2023
Wahala
Re: I Think I Have A Big Problem by Buzzbirth(m): 9:55am On Nov 20, 2023
This is wat I call covertiousnes
Is a bad spirit
Pray it out
Re: I Think I Have A Big Problem by apogyizi(f): 10:06am On Nov 20, 2023
Hardy123:

You do need deliverance.
Jealousy.
Envy.
Bitterness.
Covetousness. All of them are in operation here, all at once!

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have A Big Problem by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:15am On Nov 20, 2023
Hardy123:
A lady telling me she is single, makes me feel personally that no one wants her.
then your problem big pass I think.do you know if she is the one who is choosy and have not found who she likes.you say nobody wants her. grin.you need life more experience guy
Re: I Think I Have A Big Problem by wittywriter: 10:22am On Nov 20, 2023
Going by most of the weird thread created by OP with the moniker @Hardy123 it's obviously vivid that such a person has psychological and mental challenges...

Hardy123:
Get lost clown. You are the crazy one that always posts meaningless gibberish. Stupid.
As expected; get well soon...fellow nairalanders can you see.

Wittyness.
Re: I Think I Have A Big Problem by Hardy123(m): 10:24am On Nov 20, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
then your problem big pass I think.do you know if she is the one who is choosy and have not found who she likes.you say nobody wants her. grin.you need life more experience guy
Wow, I really didn't think it this way. Guy you are really street smart and have given me new orientation. Nice one, you made a whole lot of sense indeed. Very true grin grin
Re: I Think I Have A Big Problem by Hardy123(m): 10:26am On Nov 20, 2023
apogyizi:

You do need deliverance.
Jealousy.
Envy.
Bitterness.
Covetousness. All of them are in operation here, all at once!
I'm ready for the deliverance ma or are you the deliverance pastor?
Re: I Think I Have A Big Problem by Hardy123(m): 10:28am On Nov 20, 2023
wittywriter:
Going by most of the weird thread created by OP with the moniker @Hardy123 it's obviously vivid that such a person has psychological and mental challenges...

Wittyness.
Get lost clown. You are the crazy one that always posts meaningless gibberish. Stupid.
Re: I Think I Have A Big Problem by Hardy123(m): 10:30am On Nov 20, 2023
Buzzbirth:
This is wat I call covertiousnes
Is a bad spirit
Pray it out
Thank you
Well noted
Re: I Think I Have A Big Problem by Natbrowny: 10:55am On Nov 20, 2023
Its an innate trait
. U r very normal.

Men like to hunt. U probably don't feel challenged when its easy.. So bro. Keep up but be careful. That part might lead to u a place hell is better than..

Dont chase girls who ur friends, brothers or family members date. Chase the ones u dont knw their men.

Its on them if they choose you.

Do u know how many ladies end up breaking their friends relationship with a man just to be with that man.

Its inbuilt in humans. U wanna hunt and that gender likes to be hunted like rabbits..
Re: I Think I Have A Big Problem by Hardy123(m): 11:16am On Nov 20, 2023
Natbrowny:
Its an innate trait
. U r very normal.

Men like to hunt. U probably don't feel challenged when its easy.. So bro. Keep up but be careful. That part might lead to u a place hell is better than..

Dont chase girls who ur friends, brothers or family members date. Chase the ones u dont knw their men.

Its on them if they choose you.

Do u know how many ladies end up breaking their friends relationship with a man just to be with that man.

Its inbuilt in humans. U wanna hunt and that gender likes to be hunted like rabbits..

Glad I'm not alone here

I agree with you

Started feeling I wasn't normal and kinda crazy lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Tell If You Are About To Be Dumped / Is It A Bad Idea Being Yourself? / z

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.