Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,329 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Differences Between The Kano Judgment And Peter Obi Membership Case At PEPT - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Differences Between The Kano Judgment And Peter Obi Membership Case At PEPT (18272 Views)

Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT / Governors Yahaya Bello, Mai Buni, Hope Uzodinma, Oyebanji At PEPT Abuja / PDP: Court Of Appeal Kaduna Grants Stay Execution For High Court Kano Judgment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Differences Between The Kano Judgment And Peter Obi Membership Case At PEPT by honestivo(m): 9:22am On Nov 20, 2023
The Judiciary will soon cause crisis in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Differences Between The Kano Judgment And Peter Obi Membership Case At PEPT by Afamed: 9:22am On Nov 20, 2023
Dannycypher:
No need for the explanation APC have it all.
Money speaks in our judiciary system and bushit works.
Nigeria will be great again.
God will help us all.
APC didn't have it all in Zamfara and Bayelsa just years ago?

Hypocrite, na him be una middle name

1 Like

Re: Differences Between The Kano Judgment And Peter Obi Membership Case At PEPT by themanderon: 9:25am On Nov 20, 2023
I thought this was a pre-election matter or do the courts now interpret as it suits them?
Re: Differences Between The Kano Judgment And Peter Obi Membership Case At PEPT by vacanci: 9:35am On Nov 20, 2023
manutdrichie:
grin grin

You go explain tire, base on the previous judgments unless NNPP denied sponsoring Abba GIda Gida as their candidate, there is no known law that can remove him.

Tinubu has finished us as a country

as they are concentrating on his sponsorship by his party, they should not forget the wightier matter which is the over 160 votes invalidated due to documents not stamped and signed.

The Abba guy has been sandwitched like local okpa. No where to escape
Re: Differences Between The Kano Judgment And Peter Obi Membership Case At PEPT by Mccullum: 9:38am On Nov 20, 2023
manutdrichie:
grin grin

You go explain tire, base on the previous judgments unless NNPP denied sponsoring Abba GIda Gida as their candidate, there is no known law that can remove him.

Tinubu has finished us as a country

Are you talking about the laws you made in your mind or that of FRN?

THIS GOVERNOR HAS GONE, HE HIMSELF KNOWS THAT.
Re: Differences Between The Kano Judgment And Peter Obi Membership Case At PEPT by slivertongue: 9:44am On Nov 20, 2023
themanderon:
I thought this was a pre-election matter or do the courts now interpret as it suits them?

the judgements are funny. Particularly in plateau, the judgement has no nexus in law. Imagine the judges overriding PDP, INEC, Federal High Court & Court Appeal. It is the National Secretariat of PDP that sponsors candidates not state exco. imagine APC challenging PDP exco to challenge a governor. APC has no business with PDP exco it's not a member of the PDP neither did APC candidate contest the said exco election. The judgement is part of judicial rascality we are complaining of

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Differences Between The Kano Judgment And Peter Obi Membership Case At PEPT by rexchazy(m): 9:45am On Nov 20, 2023
Pierocash:
If it was APC that were found in same situation,the court would have interpreted it differently.

But however, I still can't fathom the reason why a political party that is gunning for a very serious contest as Governorship election will fail to screen all the relevant sections of the law before embarking on such serious mission. Were they thinking that they could never win or what? Knowing fully well that even if you win, you can be removed by the court once the looser exploits that loopholes.

I see that as foolishness
it's a normal thing with all political parties. If the Supreme Court will use this one a whole lot of parties will be sanctioned.
Re: Differences Between The Kano Judgment And Peter Obi Membership Case At PEPT by udemzyudex(m): 9:46am On Nov 20, 2023
All I see is a useless judiciary in this country.
Re: Differences Between The Kano Judgment And Peter Obi Membership Case At PEPT by Quebec91(m): 9:48am On Nov 20, 2023
I tell you
englishmart:
Nigeria is rigged, and there's nothing we cowards can do about it.
Re: Differences Between The Kano Judgment And Peter Obi Membership Case At PEPT by crownprince23: 9:50am On Nov 20, 2023
Xwizard:
foolishness of the highest order who’s to be blamed for this if not for the useless INEC. You people are just doing different constitutions for yourself. How come he was on the ballot before the general election, who’s id going down this uselessness.

One of the controlling tools politicians use to control us is hunger, don’t say much it’s a deliberate attempts to keep us on toes and shut the Bleep off. Now I found a way to use that same tools against them. Cos I wonder why border is still closed to us while they monopolize the importations themselves, using forex to scams themselves not us. Lol tho that’s a win win for us tho.
I have my plans ready, very soon I will show you all, am getting my facts figures and capital ready for now.
ONE SINGLE WAY to win these people is to become a farmer. Lol it’s funny right ? You will all learn the hard way, if you can’t decode why I said we all complaining now, needs to become a farmer of any thing you can plant.

60 millions Nigerians complaining now, should all shut their TVs off for now, get at least a half plot of land, plant cassava, or yam, then pepper and corn on the same parcel, then come back and continue your criticism or grievances to whatever party. Do these monthly if possible, it won’t even take 3days to do it alone without assistance.

Government can’t beat us if we are feeding well without stress, let me give you another bonus, we can also export and make money in dollars, you don’t understand, whatever you plant on that half of land, in just 3days, can buy you a car, if you paid in dollars, with politicians been stupid with the economy, e go just be our gain.

I just decode why they will never hear our pleas, let me give you an hint, you see anytime they swearing them in, there is another room they take these politicians in, where they cut off their both ears, they will never hear our plea.
As I was saying, find a way to feed yourself and your family, politicians can stop what you plant from germinating, the economy is not needed. Just a land, what to plant and man power. This is not an information to be kept to my self, Agricultural produces alone can make us the biggest economy in the world, with our land mass, while they (the politicians) keep siphoning the little stipends they see from oil. You need government to extract crude, you don’t need them to plant.
Me myself I’ve not started, but I will come back and show you all result. Oooh! Let’s I forget, I can crash the prices of garri and rice, in just 24months both back to 10k per bag. Looool am not joking, in 3mins, i will explain it to you, and you will agree. Israel only plants on rocks, they don’t have lands to plant, but they have one of the biggest tomatoes and fruits. But here we dey use land do sambisa for here.

Anyway shall know you can’t fight these politicians, circle is so wide and filthy to join. You can’t beat them not even a revolution when half the country is hungry. Who wan shout.

We can even monopolize the farm produces to ourselves if we want, so for them to keep controlling us, means they need to crack down agriculture investment by investing in it themselves. What politicians can’t do to keep the poor on toes, I never see. Let make this people, let everyone start planting, start by getting your immediate families what to feed on, then from there move to your localities.

See I can’t explain it all, if you have money, btw 2-5m you can make agriculture your bussines model, stuffs and simple without stress but don’t go into live stock farming for now, for starters just base on cassava only.

Very long epistle but sincerely, na true yarn you yarn o
Re: Differences Between The Kano Judgment And Peter Obi Membership Case At PEPT by themanderon: 9:50am On Nov 20, 2023
slivertongue:

the judgements are funny. Particularly in plateau, the judgement has no nexus in law. Imagine the judges overriding PDP, INEC, Federal High Court & Court Appeal. It is the National Secretariat of PDP that sponsors candidates not state exco. imagine APC challenging PDP exco to challenge a governor. APC has no business with PDP exco it's not a member of the PDP neither did APC candidate contest the said exco election. The judgement is part of judicial rascality we are complaining of

So in this case they are not meddlesome Interlopers then. Let the madness continue. It was this rascality that brought about the first military coup. People never learn from history.

1 Like

Re: Differences Between The Kano Judgment And Peter Obi Membership Case At PEPT by Pierocash(m): 9:57am On Nov 20, 2023
rexchazy:
it's a normal thing with all political parties. If the Supreme Court will use this one a whole lot of parties will be sanctioned.
no the judgement is in order. You can't claim to win an election you were never nominated for by your party. They never held a primary election, that is why even the governor himself is suing his party for that because he knew the party erred. It is done and dusted for him
Re: Differences Between The Kano Judgment And Peter Obi Membership Case At PEPT by MrColdsweat: 10:01am On Nov 20, 2023
ATEAMS:

It's the Law of the Jungle... Survival of the Fittest.

Survive or Die
The hobbesian state of nature.
Re: Differences Between The Kano Judgment And Peter Obi Membership Case At PEPT by slivertongue: 10:09am On Nov 20, 2023
themanderon:

So in this case they are not meddlesome Interlopers then. Let the madness continue. It was this rascality that brought about the first military coup. People never learn from history.

The judgement is a joke. Most folks who comment know very little about the case. APC can't resurrect a settled exco matter &use it to challenge the governor. it's a joke taken to far. A PDP member went to court got a judgement against his party, PDP complied with the judgement. That member never went back to court to complain that PDP didn't comply with the judgement he got but APC want to continue where a PDP member stopped. The question is, is 'APC a member of PDP to continue or start a fresh case against PDP or question the membership of PDP exco? APC is a meddlesome interloper.

1 Like

Re: Differences Between The Kano Judgment And Peter Obi Membership Case At PEPT by thaoriginator: 10:12am On Nov 20, 2023
Chai.. See as them scatter my head
Re: Differences Between The Kano Judgment And Peter Obi Membership Case At PEPT by Jostoman: 10:18am On Nov 20, 2023
Who ask you for nonsense explanation? Abeg take your nonsense story to joke session.
Re: Differences Between The Kano Judgment And Peter Obi Membership Case At PEPT by Kukutente23: 10:23am On Nov 20, 2023
Pierocash:
no the judgement is in order. You can't claim to win an election you were never nominated for by your party. They never held a primary election, that is why even the governor himself is suing his party for that because he knew the party erred. It is done and dusted for him
It is not true that nnpp did not hold primaries. Abba was the only candidate standing for election so they forwarded his name as their candidate. INEC then told them there must still be primaries even if there's only one candidate. They held the primaries and he scored 1452 votes as the sole candidate.
What APC is claiming is that his name is not on the party register as at the time elections held. Now how that came to APC's knowledge is anyone's guess. It is Inec that has access to the party register not APC.
Secondly, the constitution sees anyone sponsored by a political party as a member of the party. The constitution does not give guideline about what makes one a member of a political party but says the person must be a member and must be sponsored by that party. So you can't adjudicate on membership of a political party in isolation of EA.
Obono-Obla is just defending what is not

1 Like

Re: Differences Between The Kano Judgment And Peter Obi Membership Case At PEPT by dapadawee: 10:24am On Nov 20, 2023
Pierocash:
If it was APC that were found in same situation,the court would have interpreted it differently.

But however, I still can't fathom the reason why a political party that is gunning for a very serious contest as Governorship election will fail to screen all the relevant sections of the law before embarking on such serious mission. Were they thinking that they could never win or what? Knowing fully well that even if you win, you can be removed by the court once the looser exploits that loopholes.

your imaginary opinion
Re: Differences Between The Kano Judgment And Peter Obi Membership Case At PEPT by donkach: 10:27am On Nov 20, 2023
But it's a pre-election matter.
Re: Differences Between The Kano Judgment And Peter Obi Membership Case At PEPT by johnjose68: 10:36am On Nov 20, 2023
Xwizard:
foolishness of the highest order who’s to be blamed for this if not for the useless INEC. You people are just doing different constitutions for yourself. How come he was on the ballot before the general election, who’s id going down this uselessness.

One of the controlling tools politicians use to control us is hunger, don’t say much it’s a deliberate attempts to keep us on toes and shut the Bleep off. Now I found a way to use that same tools against them. Cos I wonder why border is still closed to us while they monopolize the importations themselves, using forex to scams themselves not us. Lol tho that’s a win win for us tho.
I have my plans ready, very soon I will show you all, am getting my facts figures and capital ready for now.
ONE SINGLE WAY to win these people is to become a farmer. Lol it’s funny right ? You will all learn the hard way, if you can’t decode why I said we all complaining now, needs to become a farmer of any thing you can plant.

60 millions Nigerians complaining now, should all shut their TVs off for now, get at least a half plot of land, plant cassava, or yam, then pepper and corn on the same parcel, then come back and continue your criticism or grievances to whatever party. Do these monthly if possible, it won’t even take 3days to do it alone without assistance.

Government can’t beat us if we are feeding well without stress, let me give you another bonus, we can also export and make money in dollars, you don’t understand, whatever you plant on that half of land, in just 3days, can buy you a car, if you paid in dollars, with politicians been stupid with the economy, e go just be our gain.

I just decode why they will never hear our pleas, let me give you an hint, you see anytime they swearing them in, there is another room they take these politicians in, where they cut off their both ears, they will never hear our plea.
As I was saying, find a way to feed yourself and your family, politicians can stop what you plant from germinating, the economy is not needed. Just a land, what to plant and man power. This is not an information to be kept to my self, Agricultural produces alone can make us the biggest economy in the world, with our land mass, while they (the politicians) keep siphoning the little stipends they see from oil. You need government to extract crude, you don’t need them to plant.
Me myself I’ve not started, but I will come back and show you all result. Oooh! Let’s I forget, I can crash the prices of garri and rice, in just 24months both back to 10k per bag. Looool am not joking, in 3mins, i will explain it to you, and you will agree. Israel only plants on rocks, they don’t have lands to plant, but they have one of the biggest tomatoes and fruits. But here we dey use land do sambisa for here.

Anyway shall know you can’t fight these politicians, circle is so wide and filthy to join. You can’t beat them not even a revolution when half the country is hungry. Who wan shout.

We can even monopolize the farm produces to ourselves if we want, so for them to keep controlling us, means they need to crack down agriculture investment by investing in it themselves. What politicians can’t do to keep the poor on toes, I never see. Let make this people, let everyone start planting, start by getting your immediate families what to feed on, then from there move to your localities.

See I can’t explain it all, if you have money, btw 2-5m you can make agriculture your bussines model, stuffs and simple without stress but don’t go into live stock farming for now, for starters just base on cassava only.

Go and make the same mistake in 2027.

Dey play grin grin grin
Re: Differences Between The Kano Judgment And Peter Obi Membership Case At PEPT by garfield1: 10:38am On Nov 20, 2023
slivertongue:

The judgement is a joke. Most folks who comment know very little about the case. APC can't resurrect a settled exco matter &use it to challenge the governor. it's a joke taken to far. A PDP member went to court got a judgement against his party, PDP complied with the judgement. That member never went back to court to complain that PDP didn't comply with the judgement he got but APC want to continue where a PDP member stopped. The question is, is 'APC a member of PDP to continue or start a fresh case against PDP or question the membership of PDP exco? APC is a meddlesome interloper.

Bitrus kaze went to court to complain.
Re: Differences Between The Kano Judgment And Peter Obi Membership Case At PEPT by Fiscus105(m): 10:41am On Nov 20, 2023
garfield1:

@ Okoi Obono-Obla

We always find way to validate wrong doing in Nigeria, the APPEAL COURT, which is tribunal of PEPT, says the APC has no locust standing on inter affair of labour party to challenge Obi.

Why APC now has locust standing to challenge NNPC cos it doesn't properly sponsor Kabri? Is it not internal affairs again?

Meanwhile, when we talk of judicial precedent, since it was APPEAL COURT THAT EARLIER RULED THAT, "APC DOESN'T HAVE LOCUS STANDING TO CHALLENGE LABOUR PARTY, WHILE APPEAL COURT OF KANO NOT FOLLOWING SIMILAR EARLIER JUDGMENT SINCE ITS SAME COURT OF COORDINATE JURISDICTION ?

Let us be truthful to ourselves,these judges would find loopholes to awards judgment to highest bidders.

Dnt forget how Uzor Kalu escaped from prison, just because the judge that convincted him, has been promoted to appeal court by the time judgment being delivered, is that enough reason not to convict a criminal?
Re: Differences Between The Kano Judgment And Peter Obi Membership Case At PEPT by Samogloby: 10:41am On Nov 20, 2023
My take on the judgement of Kano, did NNPP complain about not feeding candidate for governorship election or it's APC or court that determine who the NNPP sent to represent them at the election

1 Like

Re: Differences Between The Kano Judgment And Peter Obi Membership Case At PEPT by garfield1: 10:42am On Nov 20, 2023
Fiscus105:

We always find way to validate wrong doing in Nigeria, the APPEAL COURT, which is tribunal of PEPT, says the APC has no locust standing on inter affair of labour party to challenge Obi.

Why now APC has locust standing to challenge that NNPC doesn't properly sponsor Kabri? Is not internal affairs again?

Meanwhile, when we talk of judicial precedent, since it was APPEAL COURT THAT EARLIER RULED THAT, "APC DOESN'T HAVE LOCUS STANDING TO CHALLENGE LABOUR PARTY, WHILE APPEAL COURT OF KANO NOT FOLLOWING SIMILAR EARLIER JUDGMENT SINCE ITS SAME COORDINATE JURISDICTION ?

The matter at pepc was based on section 77 of the electoral act.apc in Kano came under 177 of the constitution.all constitutional matters can be sued by any aggrieved party
Re: Differences Between The Kano Judgment And Peter Obi Membership Case At PEPT by israelmao(m): 10:52am On Nov 20, 2023
Venal judges everywhere.
Re: Differences Between The Kano Judgment And Peter Obi Membership Case At PEPT by onuman: 10:53am On Nov 20, 2023
garfield1:

@ Okoi Obono-Obla

NNPP failed to sponsor the candidate that won guber election?

How did the judges know that the NNPP did not sponsor the candidate?

Are courts allowed to probe political party affairs after election?

Fact is:
Buhari appointed judges to pave way to one party Oligarchic rule for Nigeria.
One party rule is the fastest route to Islamization and Fulanization of rest of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Differences Between The Kano Judgment And Peter Obi Membership Case At PEPT by garfield1: 10:59am On Nov 20, 2023
onuman:

NNPP failed to sponsor the candidate that won guber election?

How did the judges know that the NNPP did not sponsor the candidate?

Are courts allowed to probe political party affairs after election?

Fact is:
Buhari appointed judges to pave way to one party Oligarchic rule for Nigeria.
One party rule is the fastest route to Islamization and Fulanization of rest of Nigeria.

All documents submitted to inec by parties can be obtained after payment of fees.apc obtained all documents nnpp submitted to inec.it is public documents not secret sir.apc brought overwhelming evidence.
Where is the fulanization here? You prefer atiku a Fulani to tinubu and you still complain about fulanis? Are you aware that Kano governor Abba Kabir and kwankwaso are fulanis while gawuna of apc is Hausa? You see how you disgraced yourself childishly
Re: Differences Between The Kano Judgment And Peter Obi Membership Case At PEPT by phemray(m): 11:03am On Nov 20, 2023
Pierocash:

I know that most smaller party will easily have this type of problems due to heavily cross carpet during primaries, they accept anyone big fish that needs ticket. This will be an eye opener to enemies and game changer for 2027 litigation.
Re: Differences Between The Kano Judgment And Peter Obi Membership Case At PEPT by Pierocash(m): 11:04am On Nov 20, 2023
Kukutente23:

It is not true that nnpp did not hold primaries. Abba was the only candidate standing for election so they forwarded his name as their candidate. INEC then told them there must still be primaries even if there's only one candidate. They held the primaries and he scored 1452 votes as the sole candidate.
What APC is claiming is that his name is not on the party register as at the time elections held. Now how that came to APC's knowledge is anyone's guess. It is Inec that has access to the party register not APC.
Secondly, the constitution sees anyone sponsored by a political party as a member of the party. The constitution does not give guideline about what makes one a member of a political party but says the person must be a member and must be sponsored by that party. So you can't adjudicate on membership of a political party in isolation of EA.
Obono-Obla is just defending what is not
If this is true why is he suing his own party NNPP?
Re: Differences Between The Kano Judgment And Peter Obi Membership Case At PEPT by slivertongue: 11:26am On Nov 20, 2023
garfield1:

Bitrus kaze went to court to complain.

don't mislead the public. Kaze didn't return to court after the second congress. APC mustn't kill fourth public with desperation.

1 Like

Re: Differences Between The Kano Judgment And Peter Obi Membership Case At PEPT by garfield1: 11:29am On Nov 20, 2023
slivertongue:

don't mislead the public. Kaze didn't return to court after the second congress. APC mustn't kill fourth public with desperation.

Kaze hailed the judgment and even stated that mwadkom is excluded from the rerun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Binance Chief: FG Contacts INTERPOL, Soldiers Held Over Detainee’s Escape / Judges Are Not Permitted To Speak To The Media - NBA Boss / Abu Qaqa: How Suicide Bombers Are Picked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.