Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Too Many Nigerians Are Opting For Suicide - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Too Many Nigerians Are Opting For Suicide (14741 Views)

FG Now Paying More For Subsidy, But many Nigerians Don't Know - El-Rufai / Nigerians Now Going For Suicide, Slavery Missions Abroad Due To Hardships - PDP / 15-Year-Old Boy: 'I Made 500 Bombs Used For Suicide Missions By Boko Haram' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Too Many Nigerians Are Opting For Suicide by Angelfrost(m): 9:26am On Nov 20, 2023
geoworldedu:

It is only what has been proven I stick to. What have not been proven cannot be said to be existing. So for now there is no eternity of doom, since there's no evidence yet for its existence.

Since it hasn't been proven to exist, nor proven not to exist but speculated, why speak so authoritatively about its non-existence??!

Once again, solely speak authoritatively on what you know for a fact.

Life is that simple.
Re: Too Many Nigerians Are Opting For Suicide by canalily(m): 9:26am On Nov 20, 2023
7lives:

I can help out, I will provide free snippers for those who are fed up.
The days of free loading are long gone, dey play, petrol CFA 700 per liter, #1400 bottle water #3000, reporting live from Lome in Togo.
I'm so proud of Nigeria at the moment, God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.
God bless president Tinubu.
bros wait you came late, someone else has already taken the contract
Re: Too Many Nigerians Are Opting For Suicide by sparta191(m): 9:27am On Nov 20, 2023
When I was younger, never ever contemplated suicide. always wondered why people thought suicide is the best decision to toe. lordknowz I feel so ashamed of my life, but anyway one day

1 Like

Re: Too Many Nigerians Are Opting For Suicide by ImoleNaija: 9:27am On Nov 20, 2023
Freshtruth:

Spaghetti 750
Normal medium bread 750
Garri basket 1900
Rice one cup. 250
Yam 1300
Oral B 600
Tomatoes 4 seed(small) 200
Asheawo quarter 1500

Oga tell me how person wet he monthly salary na 30k or worst still 20k wan take survive.
The youths of this Nation are cowards if una done do one popular politician strong thing the rest go sit up

Oral B, ₦600 for where
Re: Too Many Nigerians Are Opting For Suicide by tenpipsperday: 9:28am On Nov 20, 2023
Have they finished eating their two cups of derica rice and a satchet of tomatoe?

It is just the beginning
Re: Too Many Nigerians Are Opting For Suicide by Watcharena: 9:28am On Nov 20, 2023
Nackzy:
Even me like this I am thinking suicide I am owing 700k debt, no hope of paying back anytime soon, my landlord onside is disturbing my life via rent
don't commit suicide because of debt even federal government is owing ,if you don't have don't pay it ,the world will not end ,as for the rent you can relocate to a much lower cost area and use face me I face you,hope you're not already married and have children

Infact for the loan put it at the back of your mind that you're not going to pay so that you don't disturb your self with things you don't have solution for.

3 Likes

Re: Too Many Nigerians Are Opting For Suicide by 7lives: 9:31am On Nov 20, 2023
Angelfrost:

You clearly haven't been paying attention...!

This economic decline started before Jonathan left office.

Okonjo-Iweala talked extensively about the nation sitting up to economic realities starting from the states... Taxations, removal of subsidies, enhanced production and internal consumption, etc.

The truth remains that we stayed lazy and unproductive for too many decades, that was why we all resisted the removal of subsidy by Jonathan in 2012, which would have set the nation on track to greatness as far back as then.

There is a price to pay for not putting one's house in order and preparing for the future.

This is beyond APC and Tinubu at this point.

If we don't start generating serious revenues across states, exporting more valuable products, refining our own petroleum products, etc, the nation will die a slow and horrible death.

Happy to hear from people like you.
We are now in the days of the jungle, only the fittest of the fittests shall survive.
Those crying today all had opportunities, what did they do with it?.
Mikel Obi said his family members are wasters, those wasteful family members will also be wailing and probably contemplating suicide too, rada rada.
'Cause as it stands, Mikel is refusing to sponsor their wasteful lifestyles.

1 Like

Re: Too Many Nigerians Are Opting For Suicide by Niok: 9:31am On Nov 20, 2023
LeoDeKing and FreeStuffsNg will say they're teaching a billionaire obi and obidients a lesson

Ndi anuofias
Re: Too Many Nigerians Are Opting For Suicide by Nackzy: 9:31am On Nov 20, 2023
Watcharena:
don't commit suicide because of debt even federal government is owing ,if you don't have don't pay it ,the world will not end ,as for the rent you can relocate to a much lower cost area and use face me I face you,hope you're not already married and have children

Infact for the loan put it at the back of your mind that you're not going to pay so that you don't disturb your self with things you don't have solution for.
You're right sir, my major worry now is even the rent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Too Many Nigerians Are Opting For Suicide by Hanndye: 9:33am On Nov 20, 2023
ariesbull:

We have Ronu and we will be Ronuing cos we are Ronuists
Meanwhile, Tinubu is doing well in the business of shaming Nigerians and letting Yorubas down.
Re: Too Many Nigerians Are Opting For Suicide by geoworldedu: 9:33am On Nov 20, 2023
Angelfrost:

Since it hasn't been proven to exist, nor proven not to exist but speculated, why speak so authoritatively about its non-existence??!

Once again, solely speak authoritatively on what you know for a fact.

Life is that simple.

I am your God. I created you.

Please what will be your response to this claim? Will you accept it wholeheartedly without anyone proving it to you?
Re: Too Many Nigerians Are Opting For Suicide by Hardy123(m): 9:35am On Nov 20, 2023
I don't think it's affecting APC members tho they are currently the happiest people on earth grin grin grin
Re: Too Many Nigerians Are Opting For Suicide by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 9:37am On Nov 20, 2023
Freshtruth:

Spaghetti 750
Normal medium bread 750
Garri basket 1900
Rice one cup. 250
Yam 1300
Oral B 600
Asheawo quarter 1500

Oga tell me how person wet he monthly salary na 30k or worst still 20k wan take survive.
The youths of this Nation are cowards if una done do one popular politician strong thing the rest go sit up

Bro person wey him salary na 60k self will hardly survive this economy. And this is for single people oo! House rent and everything drastically increased. Went to the supermarket yesterday and I was just smiling at what I bought for 5k. A trainers trouser I bought for 10,500 in a supermarket two years ago, same supermarket yesterday the pricetag is now #22,500 without apologies. Imagine someone earning 100k thinking of getting married in this economy. The number of people begging on the street have tripled. But I don't really pity for most of them cuz most of them voted this government. Importation of goods now is a no go area

1 Like

Re: Too Many Nigerians Are Opting For Suicide by tivta(m): 9:38am On Nov 20, 2023
ican2020:
Suicide is not the solution and will never be the solution though losers always find a way to run away from their challenges instead of confronting them

Nigeria as a country has never helped anyone except those who are fortunate to occupy sensitive positions and using that opportunity to loot the nation

Some persons who are handicapped ended up becoming very successful because they choose to confront the challenges headlong and they are victorious already

Wake up from that bed, put on garment of imagination and do something for yourself cause nobody will do it for you

You never see anything.
Haven't you Wondered why we say LEAD US NOT INTO TEMPTATION? You think it's all about finances? We are all alive for a reason once that reason leaves there's no more will to live, just pray not to be in-between the devil and the deep blue sea...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Too Many Nigerians Are Opting For Suicide by apache4: 9:39am On Nov 20, 2023
Lol

1 Like

Re: Too Many Nigerians Are Opting For Suicide by Calitoscassius(m): 9:39am On Nov 20, 2023
ican2020:
Suicide is not the solution and will never be the solution though losers always find a way to run away from their challenges instead of confronting them

Nigeria as a country has never helped anyone except those who are fortunate to occupy sensitive positions and using that opportunity to loot the nation

Some persons who are handicapped ended up becoming very successful because they choose to confront the challenges headlong and they are victorious already

Wake up from that bed, put on garment of imagination and do something for yourself cause nobody will do it for you

So you call them losers just because some poople are not strong emotionally or physically like you that means they are losers. What does a loser or losers even mean? Does it even mean anything?. They don't own big expensive houses and drive expensive cars is that what makes them losers?

I know a guy who has a beautiful wife 2 children, he drives a Bentley lives in a mansion he also owns a successful haulage and logistic buisness, yet he has being suicidal for months now, he is on a suicide watch by his families now and his friends. He appears to have almost everything. Money, friends and families yet he keep saying he doesn't want to live. He feels like he should not be here on earth

So Please tell me what losers mean.

2 Likes

Re: Too Many Nigerians Are Opting For Suicide by Benwallt(m): 9:40am On Nov 20, 2023
We are too much before. This is a welcome news
Re: Too Many Nigerians Are Opting For Suicide by frenzy48: 9:41am On Nov 20, 2023
Freshtruth:

Spaghetti 750
Normal medium bread 750
Garri basket 1900
Rice one cup. 250
Yam 1300
Oral B 600
Asheawo quarter 1500

I bought a derica of rice for 900 on Saturday..to cook jellof rice for a family of 5 go take up to 5k...God
Re: Too Many Nigerians Are Opting For Suicide by abba190: 9:41am On Nov 20, 2023
im hv been looking for courage to commit it for years

1 Like

Re: Too Many Nigerians Are Opting For Suicide by PlayMaker14: 9:42am On Nov 20, 2023
See Akeem Opeyemi trying to kill himself.

1 Like

Re: Too Many Nigerians Are Opting For Suicide by sucemt(m): 9:49am On Nov 20, 2023
Freshtruth:
Must blow one lie just to comment sometimes think before u position the lies bro
How do you know it is a lie. That you are not in the person's shoe (experience) doesn't falsify his experience.

1 Like

Re: Too Many Nigerians Are Opting For Suicide by IVORY2009(m): 9:50am On Nov 20, 2023
richeeyo:
Seriously we should just be grateful for everything
I know a guy back in uni, very nice guy
Drives nothing but brand new cars to school not Tokunbo
Loyal to his friends (us)
Today cant even load data
Always depressed
We always there for him

Yahoo boys, the otumorpor he did has expired, that is what many of them usually do to acquire wealth, if you ask him for his source of income as a student that enable him to buy brand new cars, he can't give account.

2 Likes

Re: Too Many Nigerians Are Opting For Suicide by orazx: 9:50am On Nov 20, 2023
You can also start with two or more and earn money.
Me and you know say biz no easy.
Re: Too Many Nigerians Are Opting For Suicide by richeeyo(m): 9:56am On Nov 20, 2023
IVORY2009:

Yahoo boys, the otumorpor he did has expired, that is what many of them usually do to acquire wealth, if you ask him for his source of income as a student that enable him to buy brand new cars, he can't give account.
Family wealth
Re: Too Many Nigerians Are Opting For Suicide by Free2Fly: 9:59am On Nov 20, 2023
richeeyo:
Seriously we should just be grateful for everything
I know a guy back in uni, very nice guy
Drives nothing but brand new cars to school not Tokunbo
Loyal to his friends (us)
Today cant even load data
Always depressed
We always there for him

Where did those brand new cars come from?
Re: Too Many Nigerians Are Opting For Suicide by Ikemba007: 10:01am On Nov 20, 2023
I still wonder why they just go like that - empty-handed - without quickly doing one or two national assignments on their way. grin

Why not drag one or two causes of our problems along?
Re: Too Many Nigerians Are Opting For Suicide by eepeepook: 10:02am On Nov 20, 2023
Make e continue dey go. One thing I am sure of; none of them are Nairaland regulars. People here too fear.

1 Like

Re: Too Many Nigerians Are Opting For Suicide by aycorporat(m): 10:03am On Nov 20, 2023
Freshtruth:
Must blow one lie just to comment sometimes think before u position the lies bro

Hahahahahhh
Bad comrade!
Re: Too Many Nigerians Are Opting For Suicide by Czsamanie: 10:05am On Nov 20, 2023
ZKOSOSO:
Easy access to the great beyond....but there is eternity to face. God and Satan have their full days with your Souls after death.

Suicide is not the OPTION.....trust God or Japa.

So person wey dey think of Suicide go get money to japa abi

1 Like

Re: Too Many Nigerians Are Opting For Suicide by starz100: 10:06am On Nov 20, 2023
Blame the youths that will always run after politicians peanuts.They are more interested in personal achievement than general good
Re: Too Many Nigerians Are Opting For Suicide by ariesbull: 10:06am On Nov 20, 2023
Hanndye:

Meanwhile, Tinubu is doing well in the business of shaming Nigerians and letting Yorubas down.
I don't know about but we must SHAME THE IGBO and kill ourselves as suicides

1 Like

Re: Too Many Nigerians Are Opting For Suicide by ariesbull: 10:11am On Nov 20, 2023
Angelfrost:

You clearly haven't been paying attention...!

This economic decline started before Jonathan left office.

Okonjo-Iweala talked extensively about the nation sitting up to economic realities starting from the states... Taxations, removal of subsidies, enhanced production and internal consumption, etc.

The truth remains that we stayed lazy and unproductive for too many decades, that was why we all resisted the removal of subsidy by Jonathan in 2012, which would have set the nation on track to greatness as far back as then.

There is a price to pay for not putting one's house in order and preparing for the future.

This is beyond APC and Tinubu at this point.

If we don't start generating serious revenues across states, exporting more valuable products, refining our own petroleum products, etc, the nation will die a slow and horrible death.
face Jonathan that left almost 10 yrs ago when the economy was rebased and leave Bubu that your Jagaband installed and BATTING

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Commissioning Of Phase 1, 504MW Alaoji Power Station - Aba, Live On NTA. / 2019: Oyo Deputy Speaker, Eight Others Defect To ADC / Hannatu Mohammed, ICPC Board Membership Is Line With ICPC Act 2000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.