Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Bose Ogulu: Burna Boy Brings His Mom On Stage As Fans Celebrate Her Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bose Ogulu: Burna Boy Brings His Mom On Stage As Fans Celebrate Her Birthday (28520 Views)

Samuel Ogulu's Birthday: Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother Celebrates Her Husband / Bose Ogulu: Burna Boy’s Mother Organised A 29th Birthday Surprise For Him / Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bose Ogulu: Burna Boy Brings His Mom On Stage As Fans Celebrate Her Birthday by Kog45(m): 11:03am On Nov 20, 2023
ShugaSneh:
This old woman that refused to act her age.

When she use to dance for one local yeroóba musician and showcasing her black as*s to the world..... she's behaving like the south wast.e ewedu munchers.
Ogbeni you too Dey listening to rumors……Burnaboy Mum never dance for Fela wey you dey called Yoruba musician which showed how bitter and pathetic you are….get your fact now,Burbaboy maternal grandfather was Fela Anikulapo band manager.

1 Like

Re: Bose Ogulu: Burna Boy Brings His Mom On Stage As Fans Celebrate Her Birthday by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:05am On Nov 20, 2023
Mama burna
Re: Bose Ogulu: Burna Boy Brings His Mom On Stage As Fans Celebrate Her Birthday by ufuosman(m): 11:49am On Nov 20, 2023
Happy birthday ma
Re: Bose Ogulu: Burna Boy Brings His Mom On Stage As Fans Celebrate Her Birthday by blowjohn(m): 11:59am On Nov 20, 2023
Third chapter
This chapter called "Women", y'all been the rib since the beginnin'
A woman's intuition, is what a man is missin'
To understand your wisdom is something I had to learn
Somehow you the most unprotected on planet Earth
Your smile lift me up and your eyes kiss my soul
Your sweetness is honeycomb, such a lovely tone
You hold the power to make a house a home
Because of you, I wanna right my wrongs (love)
Kiss your mother 'cause we only get one (one)
A grandmother's words to her grandson
Beautiful minds develop in time (yeah)
Checks every month 'cause you held me for nine
They might see an image of a woman who's flawed
But I see a woman in the image of God
Highest regards, I light a cigar
To man, woman and children, my Bible is ours (yeah)

Nas... 'My Bible' from King's disease 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe0umhwILA4&pp=ygUMbmFzIG15IGJpYmxl
Re: Bose Ogulu: Burna Boy Brings His Mom On Stage As Fans Celebrate Her Birthday by Chizigreat(m): 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2023
How To Activate The Presence Of God.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEiOkyw8TOI?si=i5Z8jUzP7Sz0Lid0
Re: Bose Ogulu: Burna Boy Brings His Mom On Stage As Fans Celebrate Her Birthday by nomolos92: 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2023
olisaEze:

You were not born then, so respect her! If not for anything, for raising a son like that all alone. While you with father & mother, still eating 'papa thank sir' in your parents house, never know your left from your right!

She's not a single Mom sha, Mr "all alone"
Re: Bose Ogulu: Burna Boy Brings His Mom On Stage As Fans Celebrate Her Birthday by olisaEze(m): 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2023
nomolos92:

She's not a single Mom sha, Mr "all alone"

Thank you for the correction Mr Onos. As long as you get that she's not his or your mate in anyway, I'm satisfied!
Re: Bose Ogulu: Burna Boy Brings His Mom On Stage As Fans Celebrate Her Birthday by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2023
Daddy nowhere to be found only mummy enjoy the fruit 🍓 of parenting isarigh just to remind my gender no kill urself for no reason thanks
Re: Bose Ogulu: Burna Boy Brings His Mom On Stage As Fans Celebrate Her Birthday by blowjohn(m): 12:57pm On Nov 20, 2023
Third chapter
This chapter called "Women", y'all been the rib since the beginnin'
A woman's intuition, is what a man is missin'
To understand your wisdom is something I had to learn
Somehow you the most unprotected on planet Earth
Your smile lift me up and your eyes kiss my soul
Your sweetness is honeycomb, such a lovely tone
You hold the power to make a house a home
Because of you, I wanna right my wrongs (love)
Kiss your mother 'cause we only get one (one)
A grandmother's words to her grandson
Beautiful minds develop in time (yeah)
Checks every month 'cause you held me for nine
They might see an image of a woman who's flawed
But I see a woman in the image of God
Highest regards, I light a cigar
To man, woman and children, my Bible is ours (yeah)

Nas... 'My Bible' from King's disease 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe0umhwILA4&pp=ygUMbmFzIG15IGJpYmxl
Re: Bose Ogulu: Burna Boy Brings His Mom On Stage As Fans Celebrate Her Birthday by nomolos92: 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2023
olisaEze:

Thank you for the correction Mr Onos. As long as you get that she's not his or your mate in anyway, I'm satisfied!

Your response should be for the guy that made the slur comment and not me, I'm just correcting your single mom notion, wetin concern me and mate, dem dey feed you?
Re: Bose Ogulu: Burna Boy Brings His Mom On Stage As Fans Celebrate Her Birthday by Segzy19: 2:04pm On Nov 20, 2023
No musician from your region and tribe can tie the shoe lace of that Yoruba musician you are referring to.... Oloriburuku omo ale, ikeji aja...

ShugaSneh:

When she use to dance for one local yeroóba musician and showcasing her black as*s to the world..... she's behaving like the south wast.e ewedu munchers.
Re: Bose Ogulu: Burna Boy Brings His Mom On Stage As Fans Celebrate Her Birthday by ShugaSneh: 2:07pm On Nov 20, 2023
Chukwu kpụọ gi ọkụ, udëlë
Segzy19:
No musician from your region and tribe can tie the shoe lace of that Yoruba musician you are referring to.... Oloriburuku omo ale, ikeji aja...

Re: Bose Ogulu: Burna Boy Brings His Mom On Stage As Fans Celebrate Her Birthday by Segzy19: 2:16pm On Nov 20, 2023
Why not say it in English!
Dindinrin!

ShugaSneh:
Chukwu kpụọ gi ọkụ, udëlë
Re: Bose Ogulu: Burna Boy Brings His Mom On Stage As Fans Celebrate Her Birthday by Swiftgrp: 2:33pm On Nov 20, 2023
nlparrot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gm_CDZq9ywA?si=ekm3GCVMVpnIkvof

Top Nigerian singer, Burna Boy, recently celebrated his mother, Bose Ogulu’s birthday in a special way.

In a video making the rounds online, the Odogwu was seen lifting his mother up on stage and turning her around as the crowd cheered.

The music star also got his fans to sing a birthday song for his mother in a heartwarming display of love.

Source: Burna Boy
Re: Bose Ogulu: Burna Boy Brings His Mom On Stage As Fans Celebrate Her Birthday by matm: 3:31pm On Nov 20, 2023
Lifting ur mother up? Dts disrespectful.
You bow to ur mom
Re: Bose Ogulu: Burna Boy Brings His Mom On Stage As Fans Celebrate Her Birthday by MENTORCH(m): 3:41pm On Nov 20, 2023
Despite the fact that he talks anyhow, for him to love his mum this much, that is a very great quality about him.
Re: Bose Ogulu: Burna Boy Brings His Mom On Stage As Fans Celebrate Her Birthday by Nobleou(m): 3:46pm On Nov 20, 2023
I hope no shit is going on between them?

I mean no offence...
Re: Bose Ogulu: Burna Boy Brings His Mom On Stage As Fans Celebrate Her Birthday by fxexperts: 4:09pm On Nov 20, 2023
Urheadmaster:
You are on your own

Your mother is the leader of witches and wizards in Nigeria tongue
The Mumu inherited in your family is legendary. IS it that you have a very tiny brain or one naija girl has used your brain to fry indomine?
Re: Bose Ogulu: Burna Boy Brings His Mom On Stage As Fans Celebrate Her Birthday by SAMBARRY: 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2023
MIGHTYMAN82:
Daddy nowhere to be found only mummy enjoy the fruit 🍓 of parenting isarigh just to remind my gender no kill urself for no reason thanks
ogbeni rest.na ogulu be Burna boy surname? No be him papa surname he dey bear.burna boy has made his father's name a name to be reckoned with before he marry him wife and bore Burna, who him surname epp?
Re: Bose Ogulu: Burna Boy Brings His Mom On Stage As Fans Celebrate Her Birthday by Wizpa(m): 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2023
Lovelyn451:
November mum,you can't have a November mum and not succeed, we'll criticise hell out of you until you become your best self, you'll literally be living for us cos all you want to do is to please us not knowing that we can't be pleased....hahaha

You think Heavy Criticism is the way, Burna's mum can never be like you! Dey play, Just dey Play undecided
Re: Bose Ogulu: Burna Boy Brings His Mom On Stage As Fans Celebrate Her Birthday by Wizpa(m): 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

If motor Jam you tomorrow now, you go say na village people
Re: Bose Ogulu: Burna Boy Brings His Mom On Stage As Fans Celebrate Her Birthday by victorVIC1(m): 7:38pm On Nov 20, 2023
Nobleou:
I hope no shit is going on between them?

I mean no offence...

This question even make sense to you at all?
Re: Bose Ogulu: Burna Boy Brings His Mom On Stage As Fans Celebrate Her Birthday by Princezibk: 7:55pm On Nov 20, 2023
Kobicove:

If you were hunting for "Likes" with this lame comment you failed woefully! undecided
Those that liked the trash 🗑 needs rehab asap
Re: Bose Ogulu: Burna Boy Brings His Mom On Stage As Fans Celebrate Her Birthday by ClitRaider: 8:32pm On Nov 20, 2023
ShugaSneh:

She bigger that your mother now.

Fvck you!
Re: Bose Ogulu: Burna Boy Brings His Mom On Stage As Fans Celebrate Her Birthday by MyAmericandream(f): 8:49pm On Nov 20, 2023
Stevosty:
you need deliverance, the flogging type.

Especially those cele deliverance wey dem dey use broom.
Re: Bose Ogulu: Burna Boy Brings His Mom On Stage As Fans Celebrate Her Birthday by hokafor(m): 4:27am On Nov 21, 2023
ShugaSneh:

lol .what is the name of that local musician?
Re: Bose Ogulu: Burna Boy Brings His Mom On Stage As Fans Celebrate Her Birthday by PaulH07: 7:50am On Nov 21, 2023
Lovelyn451:
November mum,you can't have a November mum and not succeed, we'll criticise hell out of you until you become your best self, you'll literally be living for us cos all you want to do is to please us not knowing that we can't be pleased....hahaha

Exactly like my late Mom too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dayo Amusa Cleaning Up Lagos (Photos) / Prince Eke Celebrates His Release After He Was Kidnapped In 2015 / Abuja Hype Man And MC Steve Headmaster Engages Fiancée As Wedding Holds Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.