Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million (38143 Views)

Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos / Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja / Wizkid Storms 02arena Stage Wearing Close to N3million Dress, Fans Reacts (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by Dayvidoo: 11:33am On Nov 20, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dCeoQfi6pA?si=8vVDJCRKSXqj9CrD

In a spectacle that captured widespread attention, Nigerian singer Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun, professionally known as Wizkid, made a grand entrance into a strip club in Lagos, wielding a briefcase filled with naira notes. This extravagant display unfolded just weeks after the artist publicly announced a hiatus from music.

In a video circulating online, Wizkid's name was prominently featured on a board carried by a lady in the club, guiding him to his seat. The singer was surrounded by a entourage of friends and bodyguards, and a red briefcase filled with naira notes was unveiled moments later, creating a spectacle that had onlookers in awe.

Source: Wizkid

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by Dayvidoo: 11:36am On Nov 20, 2023
Wizkid is extending is vacation here in Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by Nackzy: 11:41am On Nov 20, 2023
Hmmmmm this guy has mad money ooo, Jst imagine empowering serious and hardworking business people in Lagos with such funds

82 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by Jonah507(m): 11:59am On Nov 20, 2023
And who counted the money before arriving at exactly 10M?

188 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by gusma: 11:59am On Nov 20, 2023
Waste of money

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by Factfinder1(m): 11:59am On Nov 20, 2023
Good for him

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by MeaslesMumpsRub: 11:59am On Nov 20, 2023
Arrow wizkid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by Moyinoluwa35(f): 11:59am On Nov 20, 2023
Sometimes my body get weak with what am seeing in nigeria, the youth is just been blinded with religion and tribes issues and shy away from the truth.
I can swear with my life that the leaders of nigerians have done a charm a very strong one to silence the masses not to know the right from left, everyday the hardship keep increasing and we keep adjusting , most people have not seen food to eat,most people on nairaland can not boost of 30k on their account , and the keep supporting those who wants to destroy them.
Inflation keep rising, but income keep been stignant. How many of you can boost of quality health, don't you know the more the hardship the more your life expectancy rate reduce.. I must hustle anyhow to take my kids outside this country because the country is irredeemable.Am planning on going to france , wanna join the french legion army 🪖, I think that's the best route to leave, I won't hide it from nigeria, if you are interested in leaving this country and u have passion for military, please find your way to france and joint the french legion army, after five years you will be given a citizenship, this country is not getting any better

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by BTC278i: 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by Hausa(m): 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2023
Wande Coal...

I don't know why I personally feel this guy's talent was always superior than many that have graced the music stage.
Except on a personal level, he didn't really blow like the rest. Well, he blew in his own right sha, but God knows best.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by Skillsnigeria: 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2023
cheesy hmmm
Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by Skyller: 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2023
Popsy
Boy wey carry grace

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by 1x2x3: 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2023
Nackzy:
Hmmmmm this guy has mad money ooo, Jst imagine empowering serious and hardworking business people in Lagos with such funds

What's your definition of mad money? Is he among top 1000 richest people in Nigeria?

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by Dogalmighty17: 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2023
Nackzy:
So what he is doing is not empowerment abi? If he empowers inside a club or on the street how dat one take concern you? Who dey stop you from to do your own empowerment?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by jrusky(m): 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2023
And you are there to count the money to know it was N10m?

Or you are so closed to Wizzy and he told you he just blew N10m in the club ba

Dem go still arrest you for lies to gain online traffick.

20 Likes

Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by adioolayi(m): 12:01pm On Nov 20, 2023
The guy dey do mini retirement..

Enjoying his sweat

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by flexyrule(m): 12:01pm On Nov 20, 2023
Nackzy:
Who empowered him?

Omoh. Allow person make e spend him money the way e like.

These guys go the extra mile to achieve these fortune and fame. If they tell you things that some of them do, you would shout "God forbid"

But people are ready to benefit the same "God forbid" money.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by Englishisamust: 12:01pm On Nov 20, 2023
L
Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by wasco70: 12:01pm On Nov 20, 2023
Charity to wizkid is no no.
I hail you Davido, my all time Nigga.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by VaginaAcademic: 12:01pm On Nov 20, 2023
That feeling is unmatched when you really got money to blow into the air. He should do a little bit of human empowerment though it's his money and he can spend it however he likes.
Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2023
Okay.
Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by stano2(m): 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2023
Nice flow between them
Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by EnglishUsa: 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2023
G
Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by Badadvisor: 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2023
Just 9k dollars lol
Our naira is becoming very useless soon 10m will be just 5k dollars.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by omoredia: 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2023
Nackzy:

Who empowered wizkid?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by money121(m): 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2023
Ok
Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by Siberia01(m): 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2023
Ok
cool

Small money for him
Seems club business is booming in Nigeria
I don't see why Nigerians complain on hardship
When you see capable youths buying drinks of 5 million naira just to pour on a strippers
Stretch mark ridden arse

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by Sleekfingers: 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2023
Badadvisor:
Just 9k dollars lol
Our naira is becoming very useless soon 10m will be just 5k dollars.

Naira will soon turn to tissue paper

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by Biola67: 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2023
10k pounds lol:, chicken change to am
Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by Biola67: 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2023
Nackzy:
Do your own as you like if you don get am

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by Sleekfingers: 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2023
Dayvidoo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dCeoQfi6pA?si=8vVDJCRKSXqj9CrD

In a spectacle that captured widespread attention, Nigerian singer Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun, professionally known as Wizkid, made a grand entrance into a strip club in Lagos, wielding a briefcase filled with naira notes. This extravagant display unfolded just weeks after the artist publicly announced a hiatus from music.

In a video circulating online, Wizkid's name was prominently featured on a board carried by a lady in the club, guiding him to his seat. The singer was surrounded by an entourage of friends and bodyguards, and a red briefcase filled with naira notes was unveiled moments later, creating a spectacle that had onlookers in awe.

Source: Wizkid

The last time I checked, spraying of naira like insecticide is illegal. Ignorance of the law is not an excuse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics / BBNaija's Maria Shades 'Ignorant' Nigerians Celebrating Xmas The Western Style / Di’ja Looks Like A “Golden Goddess” In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.