Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million (38149 Views)

Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos / Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja / Wizkid Storms 02arena Stage Wearing Close to N3million Dress, Fans Reacts (photo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2023
Looks like change to him as long as he makes most of his money in dollars

Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by thesicilian: 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2023
How do you people always know how much exactly someone is spraying?

Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by Chizigreat(m): 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2023
How To Activate The Presence Of God.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

Listen And Remain Blessed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEiOkyw8TOI?si=i5Z8jUzP7Sz0Lid0
Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by MFORC(m): 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2023
Who dey count the money wey Wizzy spray. Bloggers and attention

Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by Angelfrost(m): 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2023
#10 Million can be gifted to 10 brilliant students across Lagos to help further their studies in tertiary institutions, at 1 Million per scholar.

Well... His money, his business. They should all enjoy. cool
Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by Bluntemperor: 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2023
Jonah507:
And who counted the money before arriving at exactly 10M?

Whichever way you look at it,is a wasteful spending!

Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by Berankis: 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2023
flexyrule:
Who empowered him?

Omoh. Allow person make e spend him money the way e like.

These guys go the extra mile to achieve these fortune and fame. If they tell you things that some of them do, you would shout "God forbid"

But people are ready to benefit the same "God forbid" money.
And later when balance come low and body come weak, they will start claiming they worked for Nigerians, therefore, Nigerians must help them. But na for club some of them finish their money, only with the exception of Davido (the only one wey I fit go out of my way for).

Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by lexy2014: 12:20pm On Nov 20, 2023
Who calculated the money that he sprayed?
Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by nedekid: 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2023
Nackzy:
Hmmmmm this guy has mad money ooo, Jst imagine empowering serious and hardworking business people in Lagos with such funds
Story, his hard earned money is for flexing. Is he ijoba to start empowering business people in Lagos? How many people in his immediate household or adugbo has he empowered, not to talk of Lagos.
People like davido can do such but not burna boy, wiz kid etc, why? David has external money to fall on when the eventual decline will come unlike the others.

Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by Semental1: 12:24pm On Nov 20, 2023
Who counted the money?

Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by Jedtam: 12:25pm On Nov 20, 2023
Jonah507:
And who counted the money before arriving at exactly 10M?
You dey mind them. They just open mouth and call anything that comes out of their mouth.

Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by gare(f): 12:25pm On Nov 20, 2023
Dayvidoo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dCeoQfi6pA?si=8vVDJCRKSXqj9CrD

In a spectacle that captured widespread attention, Nigerian singer Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun, professionally known as Wizkid, made a grand entrance into a strip club in Lagos, wielding a briefcase filled with naira notes. This extravagant display unfolded just weeks after the artist publicly announced a hiatus from music.

In a video circulating online, Wizkid's name was prominently featured on a board carried by a lady in the club, guiding him to his seat. The singer was surrounded by a entourage of friends and bodyguards, and a red briefcase filled with naira notes was unveiled moments later, creating a spectacle that had onlookers in awe.

Source: Wizkid

Wizkid invest your money wisely, no be tomorrow you will be looking for whom to contribute money for you, tell us you sang for Nigeria 😂
Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by Rebuker(m): 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2023
Meanwhile, Singer Portable and Actor Charles Okocha are dragging exact other over 20M here:

https://www.nairaland.com/7916502/charles-okocha-responds-portables-n20m

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBLypOeeEBk
Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by alizma: 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2023
Tomorrow he go dey blame politicians, what happened to giving 1m each to 10 graduates with entrepreneur Skil in your community. Hopefully 3 of can find their way to meaningful life from there.
All of us contribute to the situation we find ourselves in this country.
Seeing this, just imagine what could be going on in another upcoming artist head, probably when God will answer him so he can spray 15m at a club.

Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by Naz34(m): 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2023
Moyinoluwa35:
Sometimes my body get weak with what am seeing in nigeria, the youth is just been blinded with religion and tribes issues and shy away from the truth.
I can swear with my life that the leaders of nigerians have done a charm a very strong one to silence the masses not to know the right from left, everyday the hardship keep increasing and we keep adjusting , most people have not seen food to eat,most people on nairaland can not boost of 30k on their account , and the keep supporting those who wants to destroy them.
Inflation keep rising, but income keep been stignant. How many of you can boost of quality health, don't you know the more the hardship the more your life expectancy rate reduce.. I must hustle anyhow to take my kids outside this country because the country is irredeemable.Am planning on going to france , wanna join the french legion army 🪖, I think that's the best route to leave, I won't hide it from nigeria, if you are interested in leaving this country and u have passion for military, please find your way to france and joint the french legion army, after five years you will be given a citizenship, this country is not getting any better
Mention a better country dont mention France my friend. Go and read your history and recent revelations aboit france and Brits. If you want to japa by all means mention better countries , Australia , sweden etc. No mention France here again you hear

Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by Chetas81(m): 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2023
Nairaland forum full of lie nowadays,who count the money before calling 10 million naira, awon olé

Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by SoNature(m): 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2023
Nackzy:
Hmmmmm this guy has mad money ooo, Jst imagine empowering serious and hardworking business people in Lagos with such funds
Unfortunately, he's too childish and irresponsible to think like this. Davido has a better working brain, probably because of his family and background.

Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by Pickmycall: 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2023
Wande coal na wizkid PA.
Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by finallybusy: 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2023
If this show oppress you, go commit suicide. Nobody go miss you. I'm too old to be deceived. The money sprayed belongs to the club. Wizkid cannot spray more than two million Naira a night. When he no dey do yahoo. He go broke.

Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by MisfitHPG: 12:54pm On Nov 20, 2023
omoredia:

Who empowered wizkid?
nobody,he fell out of the skies...ode
Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by blowjohn(m): 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2023
Where is the storm?
Na harmattan season we dey O.

Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by omoredia: 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2023
MisfitHPG:
nobody,he fell out of the skies...ode

Im asking u. Thats how u look for empowerment until ur papa fall inside trap. Mugu
Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by HellVictorinho6(m): 1:10pm On Nov 20, 2023
omoredia:

Who empowered wizkid?

Are u an assassin?

Tha way u guys speak 4 ur celebs be sick

did wiz tell u that nobody helped him 2 reach that level?
Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by omoredia: 1:22pm On Nov 20, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

Are u an assassin?

Tha way u guys speak 4 ur celebs be sick

did wiz tell u that nobody helped him 2 reach that level?

I am asking who did? Cos that beggar mentality is ur biggest problem. If u need someone to empower u before u get up ur lazy asses to help urself then u are sick in the head and should never be empowered. Lazy FooIs!
Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by Olaitan2019(m): 1:24pm On Nov 20, 2023
Baba wan drop update oooo
Kindly listen 👂 attentively

Did you know you can become a landowner before the year runs out ... Yes indeed

The problem people facing when investing in real estate is that they don't go through the right source

At real properties we achieve your dream by investing in our jouicy estate

Guess what ... We have a flexible payment plan that will help you key into our project and enjoy good returns on investment

It is never too late to invest

Start now

For more information
Call: 09025462416

WhatsApp : 08127588833
Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by caye(m): 1:39pm On Nov 20, 2023
Puff Daddy is said to be bi-sensual lipsrsealed

Usher Raymond said his mum took him to Puff Daddy's mentoring camp in his house: what he saw there, no children of his will go to Puffys.

50cents once said Puffy wanted to take him out for shopping: 50 said, " say what n!99er?!"

Cassie said Diddy used to get male sex workers to rape her, while he watched and enjoyed the show.

When Wizkid wanted to blow, he was taken to meet Diddy.

Pray for Wizzy o!

Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by highness25(m): 1:39pm On Nov 20, 2023
Nackzy:
na only Lagos hard working people de? Nigerians are suffering no be only Lagos people na

Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by djseanjohn77: 1:43pm On Nov 20, 2023
Moyinoluwa35:
Sometimes my body get weak with what am seeing in nigeria, the youth is just been blinded with religion and tribes issues and shy away from the truth.
I can swear with my life that the leaders of nigerians have done a charm a very strong one to silence the masses not to know the right from left, everyday the hardship keep increasing and we keep adjusting , most people have not seen food to eat,most people on nairaland can not boost of 30k on their account , and the keep supporting those who wants to destroy them.
Inflation keep rising, but income keep been stignant. How many of you can boost of quality health, don't you know the more the hardship the more your life expectancy rate reduce.. I must hustle anyhow to take my kids outside this country because the country is irredeemable.Am planning on going to france , wanna join the french legion army 🪖, I think that's the best route to leave, I won't hide it from nigeria, if you are interested in leaving this country and u have passion for military, please find your way to france and joint the french legion army, after five years you will be given a citizenship, this country is not getting any better

That joint and that boost is what you need. Mr. Booster
Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by factwriter(m): 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2023
Moyinoluwa35:

Something about your comment suddenly enacted an interest (in me) to send my daughter to a military academy outside Nigeria.

I really don't Know what but I saw facts embedded in your assertion about Nigeria economically bleak prospect, as far as youths career are concerned.

Quiet strange for an old geezer like me who hardly comment online these days. I just could not scroll past your statement.

Then I noticed the moniker, checked the sigi and saw you are a female (...already dressed in camo trouser grin)

I really might have my girl head the soldier way. Thanks for the heads up.

Re: Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million by Segxydube: 1:51pm On Nov 20, 2023
Na who count the money?

Efe, Bisola, Tboss, Debie-Rise, Marvis To Be Celebrated At Rumours VI / Ice Prince's Son, Jamal On His Graduation Day (Photo) / Anita Joseph And MC Fish Step Out Together (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51