Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Why Is Christianity Different? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Christianity Different? (166 Views)

What Makes Christianity Different? / What Makes Christianity Different? / Why Is Christianity Divided With So Many Denomination Unlike Muslim. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Christianity Different? by Truvelisback(m): 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2023
Good day, fellas. I do see Islams/Secular guys Celebrate their festive period killing Cows, rams, goat etc in a form of party. They eat and drink happily. Even if you pass by, you would sense the atmosphere of the festive period but why is Christianity different? Is the hardship bitting harder on the christians than them? Or is it forbidden in Christianity? Note I'm a Christian and i am just saying this based on my observation. Not that christians don't do the same but it is very rare.
Re: Why Is Christianity Different? by God1000(m): 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2023
Things are really hard now man, whether christian or Muslim festival

How many families can afford to buy a cow or goat these days.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Christianity Different? by Truvelisback(m): 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2023
God1000:
Things are really hard now man, whether christian or Muslim festival

How many families can afford to buy a cow or goat these days.
You are right. But how do these guys do it? It's really astonishing.
Re: Why Is Christianity Different? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:11pm On Nov 20, 2023
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. I do see Islams/Secular guys Celebrate their festive period killing Cows, rams, goat etc in a form of party. They eat and drink happily. Even if you pass by, you would sense the atmosphere of the festive period but why is Christianity different? Is the hardship bitting harder on the christians than them? Or is it forbidden in Christianity? Note I'm a Christian and i am just saying this based on my observation. Not that christians don't do the same but it is very rare.

Because God is with Christians, so they feel His Power more as He is keeping them sober for the day of His coming that they be not destroyed.

But for the rest, they can go to bars and sexhouses, eating and drinking as was prophecied.

(1) (Reply)

How Is Speaking In Tongues Different From Speaking Unknown Tongues? / Evil And Good: Two Sides Of The Same Coin. One Must Choose From The Identical, / Test The Spirits, Against False Ministers Of The Gospel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.