Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria (4131 Views)

Picture Of The Oldest Secondary School In Southeast Nigeria. / Peter Obi's Supporters Campaign In Markets & Villages In Oyo State (Video) / Femi Adesina: Southeast Nigeria Residents Are Tired Of Being IPOB's Slaves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by Obaofpigs: 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2023
The scars will be repaid...

That is sure... cool

Danjikanbauchi:
what surprised me most is South West compering themselves with South East that has experience genocide and total Massacre.

1 Like

Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by EEIA: 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2023
GoodLife4live:
una too dey lie.... why ? Ok show us main city for East... Abeg I no want see road ooo... I want to see how neighborhood for main city look like...

See dis is Abeokuta below... Make me too call am beautiful villages in ogun state....

ABEOKUTA VILLAGES BELOW....
grin
Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by Obaofpigs: 9:30pm On Nov 20, 2023
They contributed their quota and RONU idiots used it and bought perfumes and rechargable lamps...

EEIA:

Ndi Jews did not develop Lagos?🤔

1 Like

Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by Obaofpigs: 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2023
Why are you poking him to comeback...are you so brainless not to see that he has abandoned the thread?

We kill PIGs...and they fear us... cheesy

EEIA:
grin

1 Like

Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by EEIA: 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2023
Obaofpigs:
This is not a village...but a capital city in Ogun State ..

I rather love the SE village...

Please I beg you on behalf of you, don't even try to bring up the issue of gully erosions. grin

That'll be suicide. grin grin.

Please where is the headquarters of "Gully Erosions " in Nigeria?🤣🤣🤣
Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by EEIA: 9:35pm On Nov 20, 2023
Obaofpigs:
Why are you poking him to comeback...are you so brainless not to see that he has abandoned the thread?

We kill PIGs...and they fear us... cheesy

E d pain you say I laugh? shocked
Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by EEIA: 9:38pm On Nov 20, 2023
Obaofpigs:
See reason why you are classified as the most illiterate gathering of idiots?

To get aerial pictorials and photos, you would have added Private JETS also abi?

Dustbin brained Agbado idiots..

True true you no go school if you no fit comprehend that.

Stop d sniffing suckaway make you get small sense ma you no go gree. grin
Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by Obaofpigs: 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2023
Make yourself useful and open a thread on that and Hola me. I will be there.

Then I will show you a directory of how Worthless the SW region is..

Na brown roof dey make you cry like this . cheesy

EEIA:

Please I beg you on behalf of you, don't even try to bring up the issue of gully erosions. grin

That'll be suicide. grin grin.

Please where is the headquarters of "Gully Erosions " in Nigeria?🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by Obaofpigs: 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2023
You dull ..so a drone that has more 'maneuverability or applications' and can be configured to any terrain and weather condition. Is comparable to 'Static and one directional' flying apparatus?

You be real ozuor...

Something about you Yoruba is your rigidity in stupidity.

Imagine comparing drones with helicopters and other outdated air apparatus.

You fail ogbeni and you just exposed how shallow you can be..

Use PRIVATE or Military JET sef...ozuor

EEIA:

True true you no go school if you no fit comprehend that.

Stop d sniffing suckaway make you get small sense ma you no go gree. grin

1 Like

Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by Tobichimezie: 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2023
GoodLife4live:
una too dey lie.... why ? Ok show us main city for East... Abeg I no want see road ooo... I want to see how neighborhood for main city look like...

See dis is Abeokuta below... Make me too call am beautiful villages in ogun state....

Honestly as much as I hate getting involved in all this tribalism nonsense on here, I've got to say most of you Yorubas on here are the problems we face on this forum. I'm not sure if it's low self-esteem which is ironical because your people accuse Igbos of always playing victim and always wanting to measure up to the Yorubas...but the opposite seems to be the case.

If Igbos want to "chest beat" about the developments in their region why not ignore the thread as long as your people weren't mentioned in the thread? na by force to derail and force yourself uninvited just for tribal fights? some of you really need help sha

6 Likes

Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by EEIA: 9:48pm On Nov 20, 2023
Obaofpigs:
Make yourself useful and open a thread on that and Hola me. I will be there.

Then I will show you a directory of how Worthless the SW region is..

Na brown roof dey make you cry like this . cheesy

Thank God I am non of the WaZoBia's.

It's nice to watch the Ñyâmïrī vs Āfôñjä vs Ābokì war while I supply you people with nice ginger. grin
Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by Obaofpigs: 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2023
They came..they saw..and they ran away like COWARDs.

Thread closed . cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by EEIA: 9:56pm On Nov 20, 2023
Obaofpigs:
You dull ..so a drone that has more 'maneuverability or applications' and can be configured to any terrain and weather condition. Is comparable to 'Static and one directional' flying apparatus?

You be real ozuor...

Something about you Yoruba is your rigidity in stupidity.

Imagine comparing drones with helicopters and other outdated air apparatus.

You fail ogbeni and you just exposed how shallow you can be..

Use PRIVATE or Military JET sef...ozuor

For you to reason this incoherently, you sure are uneducated and unelightened. You will still not comprehend so lemme stop wasting my time. grin

My advice to you is to go and learn a trade by serving with a master for some years in Lagos. grin
Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by Abagworo(m): 10:14pm On Nov 20, 2023
EEIA:

Can't you people just say Aerial photograph?

When will you people now show us some helicopter shots or plane shots. Maybe even hot-air balloon shots.

Complex go kill una. undecided

All are aerial shots but OU travels did his with a drone.
Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by Abagworo(m): 10:23pm On Nov 20, 2023
The major advantage of threads like this is enlightenment . Those who have not stepped outside their zone or those who have lived most of their lives in the cities would only know as much as they are fed about the villages so this affords them the opportunity to catch a glimpse. The Southeast has suffered decades of FG negligence but survived mainly on private efforts from natives both at home and diaspora.

5 Likes

Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by EEIA: 10:46pm On Nov 20, 2023
Abagworo:

All are aerial shots but OU travels did his with a drone.
So you must call the name of what it was taken with?

I will do my own with a photographer in a helicopter,then we will call it helicopter shots.

cool
Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by GoodLife4live: 10:50pm On Nov 20, 2023
Danjikanbauchi:
what surprised me most is South West compering themselves with South East that has experience genocide and total Massacre.
mumu boy.. southwest is far head of that dilapidated cursed region call southeast...

Can any place ever look like dis till the world end in the East

The same Southwest Below

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by GoodLife4live: 10:59pm On Nov 20, 2023
Obaofpigs:
Let me just touch Lagos ..small..

Even the girl that sells AGBO is comfortable as a PIG.. cheesy

I dey kamkpe...no Cap. cheesy
yeah am back....

Anytime I see sadeast I pity those sufferhead akpu eaters...

See where Dem dey source for water for southeast...

Even water scarcity dey sub there at time

Enugu how far

Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by GoodLife4live: 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2023
Southeastern dey suffer abeg..

Dis is how real village be for sadeast

Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by Landlord97: 11:34pm On Nov 20, 2023
Abagworo:
Some drone shots of various villages in Southeast Nigeria by OU travels.
MR. ABAGWORO THIS IS MINE HOME TOWN, I AM FROM ENUGWUAGU IHE.

1 Like

Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by Obaofpigs: 11:36pm On Nov 20, 2023
You are now crying and mixing Pictures to save your battered face.

We be your OGA ..

See community in OGUN State that doesn't bath in 10days or more...

See water they drink...

Truly you are PIGs in that Sad wasted Region. Where is the IGR... PIG? cool

GoodLife4live:
yeah am back....

Anytime I see sadeast I pity those sufferhead akpu eaters...

See where Dem dey source for water for southeast...

Even water scarcity dey sub there at time

Enugu how far

3 Likes

Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by Obaofpigs: 11:43pm On Nov 20, 2023
You have started repeating pictures and mixing Pictures that are false. You are so dumb you don't know that I can see the source of your pictures.

Anyway...no P..

See LAGOS...that you celebrate foolishly,when all your ancestors have been chased by IGBOs and other tribes into the water and pigsty areas..

This is LAGOS...that Tinubu Built.. cool

GoodLife4live:
Southeastern dey suffer abeg..

Dis is how real village be for sadeast

2 Likes

Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by dadavivo: 12:31am On Nov 21, 2023
GoodLife4live:

Why is it that you Afonjas get triggered when South east or Igbo is mentioned, wetin Igbo man do your mama?

2 Likes

Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by IjebuWarrior: 1:48am On Nov 21, 2023
Obaofpigs:
This serves as a warning ..

@Raskimonojendor and the horde of idiots that want to insult IGBOs. Respect people that fought a war and recovered to develop their place to standards that you PIGs dream of.

I can imagine how the sad wasted region will be had it being that Yoruba fought a war like IGBOs .

IGBOs are not in your league on any template that breeds positivity.

If you want to banter..face the NORTH or even your worthless cousins in BENIN Republic..

Nonsense..spits cool

Baba, abeg sharrraaappp! Yet, all Okoro Savages dey rush come Yoruba lands... e get reason na. cool
Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by Shevchenkko: 6:50am On Nov 21, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Lol. Inferiority complex grin

Decent villages in the south east:
You will die of heart attack soon because of your hatred for the Igbos.

4 Likes

Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by Abagworo(m): 7:59am On Nov 21, 2023
GoodLife4live:

Those places are just villages very far from city. Abiriba is very far and deep in so is Osuimenyi or Nkwerre.

3 Likes

Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by GoodLife4live: 8:30am On Nov 21, 2023
Obaofpigs:
You have started repeating pictures and mixing Pictures that are false. You are so dumb you don't know that I can see the source of your pictures.

Anyway...no P..

See LAGOS...that you celebrate foolishly,when all your ancestors have been chased by IGBOs and other tribes into the water and pigsty areas..

This is LAGOS...that Tinubu Built.. cool

why showing me wood market wey we park all brethren put ?

Only akpu eaters can live in such demented place ..

Let continue with the show...

Last years Christmas for SADEAST...

ABIA PEOPLE WEYTIN DEY SUB ?

Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by GoodLife4live: 9:10am On Nov 21, 2023
dadavivo:

Why is it that you Afonjas get triggered when South east or Igbo is mentioned, wetin Igbo man do your mama?
shutup... See how village be for imo state... Enugu no carry last....

Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by GoodLife4live: 9:19am On Nov 21, 2023
dadavivo:

leave stories.. naa people village be dis for Yoruba land and no body dey make mouth about it...

Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by GoodLife4live: 9:23am On Nov 21, 2023
Abagworo:

Those places are just villages very far from city. Abiriba is very far and deep in so is Osuimenyi or Nkwerre.
naa villages be dis f9r Oyo state.... Ibadan... Beautiful resort and garden but nobody dey make mouth about it...

Ibadan

Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by GoodLife4live: 9:31am On Nov 21, 2023
See beautiful villages for Abeokuta and nobody dey make mouth oooo

ABEOKUTA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From Oshiomhole’s Inauguration / PHOTO: Gen Buhari Bulletproof Car Save Him From Boko-haram / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.