Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,907 members, 7,821,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria (4123 Views)

Picture Of The Oldest Secondary School In Southeast Nigeria. / Peter Obi's Supporters Campaign In Markets & Villages In Oyo State (Video) / Femi Adesina: Southeast Nigeria Residents Are Tired Of Being IPOB's Slaves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by Obaofpigs: 9:47am On Nov 21, 2023
You don start again..abi?

Abeokuta ..pigs annex cheesy

1 Like

Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by Obaofpigs: 9:51am On Nov 21, 2023
OSAPA na Village? See idiot wey dey inside Bush...

You obviously dont even know the pictures you are posting..

Truly you guyz are PIGs cheesy

GoodLife4live:
leave stories.. naa people village be dis for Yoruba land and no body dey make mouth about it...

1 Like

Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by dadavivo: 10:30am On Nov 21, 2023
GoodLife4live:
leave stories.. naa people village be dis for Yoruba land and no body dey make mouth about it...

90% of those houses belong to Igbos, fckk you mean? dumb ass yoruba get liver to buy luxury houses?

1 Like

Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by igwebuike01: 10:42am On Nov 21, 2023
Tobichimezie:

Honestly as much as I hate getting involved in all this tribalism nonsense on here, I've got to say most of you Yorubas on here are the problems we face on this forum. I'm not sure if it's low self-esteem which is ironical because your people accuse Igbos of always playing victim and always wanting to measure up to the Yorubas...but the opposite seems to be the case.

If Igbos want to "chest beat" about the developments in their region why not ignore the thread as long as your people weren't mentioned in the thread? na by force to derail and force yourself uninvited just for tribal fights? some of you really need help sha
Even sensible criticism from others will be welcomed by Igbos

1 Like

Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by igwebuike01: 10:44am On Nov 21, 2023
EEIA:

So you must call the name of what it was taken with?

I will do my own with a photographer in a helicopter,then we will call it helicopter shots.

cool
I'm yet to understand your point
Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by igwebuike01: 10:48am On Nov 21, 2023
GoodLife4live:

Lol. No be only people's village.
Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by GoodLife4live: 10:55am On Nov 21, 2023
dadavivo:

90% of those houses belong to Igbos, fckk you mean? dumb ass yoruba get liver to buy luxury houses?
audio billionaires... And no single igbo man worth 1 billion dollars in history of mankind according to Forbes...

Dey play .. dis is how real Igbo village look like...

Anambra state, imo an$ abia state Below

Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by GoodLife4live: 11:14am On Nov 21, 2023
dadavivo:

go back home replicate that and stop Lamentations on my mention...

Dis is Yoruba City...

Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by GoodLife4live: 11:17am On Nov 21, 2023
Obaofpigs:
OSAPA na Village? See idiot wey dey inside Bush...

You obviously dont even know the pictures you are posting..

Truly you guyz are PIGs cheesy

mumu ... Osapa naa person village....
Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by Obaofpigs: 11:26am On Nov 21, 2023
idiot...

osapa na water before...mumu

na sand fill them sand fill am...

stupid idiot that doesnt even know the lagos he claims... cheesy

GoodLife4live:
mumu ... Osapa naa person village....

1 Like

Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by dadavivo: 11:40am On Nov 21, 2023
GoodLife4live:

Dis is Yoruba City...
all these high rises belongs to igbos.

Respect Igbos

2 Likes

Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by igwebuike01: 11:45am On Nov 21, 2023
GoodLife4live:

Dis is Yoruba City...
Which one did you replicate in ogbomoso?

2 Likes

Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by DonXavi(m): 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2023
Abagworo:

I'm not interested in distraction from inferior people. More photos of Southeast villages
To make the thread more interesting and educative, you should be adding the names of the villages as you upload the pictures.
Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by igwebuike01: 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2023
dadavivo:

Respect Igbos
One miscreant from Kwara mud house will be deceiving himself with other people's sweat in Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by GoodLife4live: 4:06pm On Nov 21, 2023
igwebuike01:

One miscreant from Kwara mud house will be deceiving himself with other people's sweat in Lagos
I am from Ilorin.. and Ilorin look far better than the dungeon u hailed from...

Anufia....

Osapa naa some people village and Dem no make noice about am .. poor u....

Dis is how the real Igbo villages look like

1 Share

Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by GoodLife4live: 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2023
dadavivo:

the thin pain u .... no place in southeast that's as good as YORUBALAND...... hahahahahah

See fine City

Yoruba land too fine

1 Share

Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by GoodLife4live: 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2023
dadavivo:

Respect Igbos
where u get your statistics from ? Ohh I remember....ipob bureau statistics ?

Ok no wahalah continue with your delutionalism

See Yoruba city as he dey beautiful..

Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by GoodLife4live: 5:41pm On Nov 21, 2023
Obaofpigs:
They came..they saw..and they ran away like COWARDs.

Thread closed . cheesy
who ? Dey mend ok....

U don eat today ?

Sadeast is too poor... The developer that can not Developed is place

Anambra State... The state of our messiah

1 Share

Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by Obaofpigs: 5:51pm On Nov 21, 2023
even Sanwolu tire.. cheesy

GoodLife4live:
who ? Dey mend ok....

U don eat today ?

Sadeast is too poor... The developer that can not Developed is place

Anambra State... The state of our messiah

2 Likes

Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by Jcoleworld911: 5:51pm On Nov 21, 2023
GoodLife4live:

Dis is Yoruba City...

These are also sadwaste cities🌚

3 Likes

Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by Jcoleworld911: 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2023
GoodLife4live:
where u get your statistics from ? Ohh I remember....ipob bureau statistics ?

Ok no wahalah continue with your delutionalism

See Yoruba city as he dey beautiful..

Then, where are these beautiful cities located?
🌝

Same Lagos 🌚

2 Likes

Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by Jcoleworld911: 6:48pm On Nov 21, 2023
GoodLife4live:

Dis is Yoruba City...

This particular picture, lemme show you the surroundings😊

2 Likes

Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by GoodLife4live: 7:28pm On Nov 21, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

This particular picture, lemme show you the surroundings😊
u too dey play... No place in history of sadEast that is as beautiful as dis... Yoruba land the beauty of Africa

SOUTHWEST

Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by GoodLife4live: 7:32pm On Nov 21, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Then, where are these beautiful cities located?
🌝

Same Lagos 🌚

Dis is lagos...

Oya show the surrounding of dis place

I will advise u to stop the jealousy of your Yoruba Master..

Southwest nigeria the beauty of Africa

Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by GoodLife4live: 7:34pm On Nov 21, 2023
Obaofpigs:
even Sanwolu tire.. cheesy

see what sanwoolu did.. show us what thiefobi did in Anambra for his wasted 8 6ears as governor of Anambra state

Lagos

Infrastructures....

Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by GoodLife4live: 7:39pm On Nov 21, 2023
Obaofpigs:
You don start again..abi?

Abeokuta ..pigs annex cheesy
mumu man like u should show me infrastructures like dis in the sadeast...

YORUBALAND infrastructural development

Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by Obaofpigs: 7:42pm On Nov 21, 2023
Sanwolu was a watery SPERM, when all those buildings were built. This is Sanwolu now as Governor.

GoodLife4live:
see what sanwoolu did.. show us what thiefobi did in Anambra for his wasted 8 6ears as governor of Anambra state

Lagos

Infrastructures....

1 Like

Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by Obaofpigs: 7:45pm On Nov 21, 2023
[Development cheesy

quote author=GoodLife4live post=127093904]mumu man like u should show me infrastructures like dis in the sadeast...

[/quote]

Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by GoodLife4live: 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2023
We no dey play for West

LEKKI seaport

The third seaports in one region...

Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by GoodLife4live: 7:58pm On Nov 21, 2023
Obaofpigs:
[Development cheesy

quote author=GoodLife4live post=127093904]mumu man like u should show me infrastructures like dis in the sadeast...

weytin u know... Sanwoolu is far greater than thiefobi of AGULU...

Show us the thing wey THIEFobi build for Anambra let compare....

See completed infrastructures by sanwoolu...

In 20 year to come something magnificent like dis can never come from that dungeon u hailed from...

Sanwoolu naa Master... Lagos be oga

1 Share

Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by GoodLife4live: 8:07pm On Nov 21, 2023
Obaofpigs:
Sanwolu was a watery SPERM, when all those buildings were built. This is Sanwolu now as Governor.

that lagos pictures peppe you for body ?

Hahaha...

Dis is what sari dokubo said about sadeast....

Re: Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria by GoodLife4live: 8:09pm On Nov 21, 2023
DonXavi:
To make the thread more interesting and educative, you should be adding the names of the villages as you upload the pictures.
the guy dey scam dem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Should Emulate Abdulsalami —jibril Aminu / BREAKING!!! Deeper Life Bans The Use Of Ipads During Service! / How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.