Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,100 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Approved ₦3.75 Billion For Perfumes, Rechargeable Fans - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Approved ₦3.75 Billion For Perfumes, Rechargeable Fans (25229 Views)

Reports Of N2bn For Rechargeable Fans, etc Is Fake,Untrue - Lagos Dep-Gov Office / Sanwo-olu Approved N73.1m For Tinubu’s Portrait, N44m For Vegetables / Peter Obi Built All These Without Borrowing Still Saved #75 Billion(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Approved ₦3.75 Billion For Perfumes, Rechargeable Fans by Chetas81(m): 7:45pm On Nov 20, 2023
Brushstrokes20:
👀👀Arrant rubbishNESS undecided
The shyyythole is being ruled by self serving, insatiable, chronic THIEVES!
WE TELL THE SENSELESS NIGERIAN CITIZEN ABOUT TINUBU AND SANWOLU FOR WHAT THEY WILL DO AFTER BECOME GOVERNOR ON SECOND TIME, YOU CAN SEE THE RESULTS

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Approved ₦3.75 Billion For Perfumes, Rechargeable Fans by Brush1: 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2023
Morbeta11:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/11/20/lagos-state-procurement-records-show-governor-sanwo-olu-approved-alarming-n375billion

Haaaa! Haaaa! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Mmmmm?

Why are these people heartless? Nature wouldn’t forgive these people and their generation even in their graves, they can’t rest in peace.

I thought this man is mentally impaired, how come he has such capabilities. Mmmmm?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Approved ₦3.75 Billion For Perfumes, Rechargeable Fans by planetx: 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2023
Dittodat:
LIES

2 MILLION NAIRA for Fans. These ones are looking for lies to cover up their monumental Buffon in Abia. grin grin grin

BREAKING: Lagos State Deputy Governor, Obafemi Hamzat, denies that his office spent N2bn for rechargeable fans, lights and fridges, says the correct amount is N2m, orders Lagos State Public Procurement Agency to immediately correct the figure on its website, per Premium Times.
I guess all the other one's are lies too, the N30m monthly for the deputy governors wife, the N150 million for providing water to the obas palace etc.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Approved ₦3.75 Billion For Perfumes, Rechargeable Fans by Brush1: 7:49pm On Nov 20, 2023
Dittodat:
LIES

2 MILLION NAIRA for Fans. These ones are looking for lies to cover up their monumental Buffon in Abia. grin grin grin

BREAKING: Lagos State Deputy Governor, Obafemi Hamzat, denies that his office spent N2bn for rechargeable fans, lights and fridges, says the correct amount is N2m, orders Lagos State Public Procurement Agency to immediately correct the figure on its website, per Premium Times.

Don’t be entirely STUPID! Do you expect him to confirm the news?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Approved ₦3.75 Billion For Perfumes, Rechargeable Fans by Dittodat: 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2023
Brush1:

Don’t be entirely STUPID! Do you expect him to confirm the news?

You must be dumber than a rock. If you spend that money, you can only lie for so long. The facts will come out later or sooner.
If you have the facts and proof to back it up then present it, or shut up.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Approved ₦3.75 Billion For Perfumes, Rechargeable Fans by AncientAlien(m): 7:55pm On Nov 20, 2023
Kukutente23:

Bash wetin?
Will you give them corn as replacement for their daily supply? You think agbadorians do this shite from a pure mind?
We should stop generalizing pls. Not all fulani are terrorists. Not all Igbo are drug pushers, not all yorubas are scammer nor pro Tinubu. I'm a proud yoruba boy that had never support the aspiration of Tinubu for president from genesis. And I have come across thousands of yoruba people who never sang Tinubu's praise. We will definitely grow old and leave a degraded country behind for the unborn generation if we are to continue to the tune of our oppressors (politicians)

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Approved ₦3.75 Billion For Perfumes, Rechargeable Fans by Brushstrokes20: 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2023
Chetas81:
WE TELL THE SENSELESS NIGERIAN CITIZEN ABOUT TINUBU AND SANWOLU FOR WHAT THEY WILL DO AFTER BECOME GOVERNOR ON SECOND TIME, YOU CAN SEE THE RESULTS
Spot on!... Too bad innocent citizens suffers the consequences of stupid voters.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Approved ₦3.75 Billion For Perfumes, Rechargeable Fans by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2023
Angelfrost:

It's something called "Poverty Mentality" which is deeply seated in Avarice.

It is a psychological disease of an average Negro. It's even worse among the poor.

That feeling that they might become poor or never get another opportunity to spend all that money... So, they go haywire once they see wealth.

While Asians and Europeans are constantly thinking about growing and improving their societies to be world class, average African Negroes and even the ones in America are constantly thinking about oppressing their fellow men.

What's the way 4ward?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Approved ₦3.75 Billion For Perfumes, Rechargeable Fans by Chicagograduate(m): 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2023
Nigerians make sacrifices for the government to waste.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Approved ₦3.75 Billion For Perfumes, Rechargeable Fans by Abagworo(m): 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2023
Only few politicians care about the people. The rest is about their pockets
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Approved ₦3.75 Billion For Perfumes, Rechargeable Fans by delpee(f): 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2023
Otti o, Sanwoolu o, all na de same. Anybody who is yet to understand that all our politicians are the same is on a long thing. The only difference is the party name.

What we need to fight for is accountability and transparency in all sectors of governance in our nation. This is a good starting point. We're now aware that we can track expenses and make our voices heard on our opinions.

Even if we have our say and they have their way this time, it puts them on notice that people are now awake to their responsibility of monitoring the use of our commonwealth.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Approved ₦3.75 Billion For Perfumes, Rechargeable Fans by TLE900: 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2023
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Approved ₦3.75 Billion For Perfumes, Rechargeable Fans by ufuosman(m): 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2023
shocked shocked
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Approved ₦3.75 Billion For Perfumes, Rechargeable Fans by achimendy(m): 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2023
Brendaniel:
Watch as APC supporters come to defend him, while LP supporters are roasting Alex Otti for his own which is even smaller than this...

That's the difference between Tinubu supporters and Obi supporters....

Exactly.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Approved ₦3.75 Billion For Perfumes, Rechargeable Fans by GUNITGuy: 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2023
Thunder ⚡ ⚡ ⚡we're are
Fire them
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Approved ₦3.75 Billion For Perfumes, Rechargeable Fans by Lightorder: 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2023
illicit:
Obidients sha....

🙄
you will die in this country, very poor . Very soon
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Approved ₦3.75 Billion For Perfumes, Rechargeable Fans by yommen: 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2023
The Deputy Governor has come to insist that those figures are not correct.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Approved ₦3.75 Billion For Perfumes, Rechargeable Fans by UmarMusa22(m): 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2023
Another Authority Stealing don Start!!!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Approved ₦3.75 Billion For Perfumes, Rechargeable Fans by Juniorangel(m): 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2023
Agbadorians left the group chat
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Approved ₦3.75 Billion For Perfumes, Rechargeable Fans by frog12: 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2023
2 billion for FANS grin grin grin

these people are fantastically corrupt grin grin grin
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Approved ₦3.75 Billion For Perfumes, Rechargeable Fans by frog12: 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2023
N152 million for the restoration of water supply at Iduganran palace, the official residence of the Oba of Lagos:

completely CORRUPT grin grin grin
na borehole
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Approved ₦3.75 Billion For Perfumes, Rechargeable Fans by frog12: 8:24pm On Nov 20, 2023
where the link??

Dittodat:
LIES

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Approved ₦3.75 Billion For Perfumes, Rechargeable Fans by Bahamas95(m): 8:25pm On Nov 20, 2023
Only a fool will tell you Nigeria will get better someday, these people don't have conscience at all...... Even the devil is scared of Nigerian politicians.

If you have opportunity to japa do that without hesitation, Nigeria is doomed.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Approved ₦3.75 Billion For Perfumes, Rechargeable Fans by FairAdvocate(m): 8:25pm On Nov 20, 2023
Politician calling a politician out for what they all do.
In the shoes of Sanwo... these ppl raising alarm would do same if not more.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Approved ₦3.75 Billion For Perfumes, Rechargeable Fans by NewDea4: 8:35pm On Nov 20, 2023
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Approved ₦3.75 Billion For Perfumes, Rechargeable Fans by obonujoker(m): 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2023
Dittodat:

Dumbest retarded asinine fool. You can't read and comprehend the part where it was stated that the actual amount is 2M and not 2B. The 2B was a mistake on the website, and he has directed that it should be corrected.
If you have proof of who the 2B was paid to for these products, provide such evidence or STFU. Zero IQ cretin.

Supporter of corruption like the Abia clowns.... continue
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Approved ₦3.75 Billion For Perfumes, Rechargeable Fans by Focusmind: 8:40pm On Nov 20, 2023
Ok o - make una continue to the fight for these politicians - my own is how to get a slice of these humungous contracts - Trust me, i will deliver on the terms of the contract. undecided
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Approved ₦3.75 Billion For Perfumes, Rechargeable Fans by Leoleo1(m): 8:48pm On Nov 20, 2023
I'm 100% sure your parents and grandparents are cows. Lol

I hope you suckled on your mother cow's milky tits today.

Obaofpigs:
This Life sef...

So Sanwolu is now an importer? cheesy

Idiots are on Otti matter, where as Sanwolu of their LAS VEGAS is killing them brazenly.

Truly these Agbado supporters no get sense at all.

Very shallow and senseless cows ..spits cool
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Approved ₦3.75 Billion For Perfumes, Rechargeable Fans by InvertedHammer: 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2023
/
Honestly I don't think Nigerian politicians are wasteful enough. I was hoping to read N10 billion. We die here!

/
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Approved ₦3.75 Billion For Perfumes, Rechargeable Fans by Onewazobia(m): 8:58pm On Nov 20, 2023
chopnaira:

I was on Sahara reporters comment section on twitter today and alot of Obidients were defending Otti. It's crazy.

I voted for Obi, although I'm not from his region.
I only take him as lesser devil
But supporting him/them in this kind of outrageous spending is no, no for me
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Approved ₦3.75 Billion For Perfumes, Rechargeable Fans by Blackdisciple(m): 9:06pm On Nov 20, 2023
Kaii so these men were just hiding to get second term before who they are manifest what a pity
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Approved ₦3.75 Billion For Perfumes, Rechargeable Fans by PEACE2023: 9:06pm On Nov 20, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Dick because Of Rough Sex With Her(graphic Photos) / Full List Of New Service Chiefs In Nigeria / Tension In PDP Over Akpabio's Romance With APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.