Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,900 members, 7,810,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months (16389 Views)

'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers / Uche Nwosu Kidnapped In Church By Imo Government House Security Officials (Video / Uzodimma Clashes With Enugu Government House Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by Densifygre: 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2023
pricklewane:
I laf at the foolishness of ipob obidient igbos.

I thank the spokesperson he did not deny the claims that is enough take away for me.
Just imagine

1 Like

Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by Angelfrost(m): 7:52pm On Nov 20, 2023
Just look at the rubbish this idiot is saying...!

Instead of keeping quiet, you went on to embarrass yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by Larryndelaw: 7:52pm On Nov 20, 2023
Obaofpigs:
They are explaining, which shows accountability.

Who will explain for Sanwolu Fan and perfume? grin

They can't because they have been paid to be Idiots. grin
Do you just say accountability or wasteful.
Obidient always looking for excuses to justify whenever they are caught

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by Obaofpigs: 7:55pm On Nov 20, 2023
When are you facing Sanwolu and hamzat now that they have been caught? cool

Larryndelaw:
Do you just say accountability or wasteful.
Obidient always looking for excuses to justify whenever they are caught

1 Like

Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by lapintoz: 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2023
Gbam!

The obi.idiots will never see it this way.

Throwback:

They will explain too.

Is it ever hard to explain?

Will the explanation from the Lagos State Government not show accountability too as you have accepted it from Otti?

Are you not the very idiot you are projecting towards others?

You are the very idiot of the Abia State explanation, while others would be the idiots of the Lagos State explanation.

Then the cycle continues for the budget of 2025.

3 Likes

Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by Larryndelaw: 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2023
Throwback:
I said it would be justified.

Abia State has set the standard of explanation for all the other state governments.

All the agencies of the government are under the budget of the government House.

We continue again with 2025 budget, when we ignorantly or partisanly criticize, and those in power "explain".

What is evident is that budgeting should not be worded like shorthand.

Implicit details should be made explicit for every illiterate to understand so they do not waste their energy criticising.
Rubbish.
If it is ApC with their explanation u will still battered them
Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by ufuosman(m): 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2023
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by erniok(m): 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2023
plaindealer:

They are all under the governor's office and they get paid by the governor's office.

When looters are determined to loot, they come up with the most retarded schemes and excuses

I think somewhere in his post, he said a committee was set up to look into it and they will be submitting their recommendations any moment. That was the previous govt pattern which he's working towards changing.

1 Like

Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2023
Once it's ur tribe person nd political party u won't see anything wrong in his corrupt practices and they want me to bliv that Peter Obi is different frm Tinubu and Atiku. My own is that once u're a Nigerian politician i don't have any iota of trust in u.
Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by yommen: 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2023
Obaofpigs:
They are explaining, which shows accountability.

Who will explain for Sanwolu Fan and perfume? grin

They can't because they have been paid to be Idiots. grin

Explain wetin? They will tell you how they truly stole the money now. Ode!

2 Likes

Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2023
This is a good development. Let us use social media to hold our leaders accountable. Not to promote tribalism or religious fanatism!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by Okpollo: 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2023
seunmsg:
What’s the explanation for eating N1billion food in 3 months?
You have seen something work with ?
Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by Ashez: 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2023
Otti has done in Abia state, good deeds that PDP couldn't achieve in their 24 years of power, within a space of 6 months.
God will forever bless you Alex Otti
History will forever remember you Sir

1 Like

Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by StudentsNG: 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2023
Jorussia:
I don't see any justifiable explanations here.
It is a known fact that governors steal from all
these bogus overhead costs/budgets.I pity d
gov of Abia.He needs to truly commit himself
to not stealing a kobo from the treasury.If he
carry out some projects and steals just like
popularly elected governors before, he is going to be ridiculed.His supporters have presented him as a man that can do no wrong.
You must be blind, daft or unbelieving.
I have never read such a carefully articulate explanation in a concise manner, from any government in Nigeria in the last decade. The narration above is simple and clear to a sane mind.
Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by Nackzy: 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2023
There's no justification for such spending
Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by ikdaddy01(m): 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2023
Nice one. Case closed.
We have not forgotten Lagos State govt.
Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by boxypane(m): 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2023
Oh. Those are people eating food with all that money. Ok ok ok, now I understanding.
Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by plaindealer: 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2023
The recurrent Budget is N10 Billion

His own personal office budget is a whooping half of that, N5 Billion.

So, where is the other N5 Billion going?

Whose salary is that paying since his office is spending N55 Million per day on God knows what?

Who spends N55 Million per day to run their office especially in small Abia?

Apart from that, he spends N8 million per day on food alone

Are they eating lobster, caviar, killing 10 cows per day?.

This is the largest heist and grand looting in the history of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by Obaofpigs: 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2023
Go and scrutinize Sanwolu and hamzat..that have stolen your destiny.

Still on still...cry Blood. cool

yommen:

Explain wetin? They will tell you how they truly stole the money now. Ode!

1 Like

Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by temielects(m): 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2023
The same way you publish in/with this article, a freshly edited portrait of HE why not publish the pictures of the deteriorating look of the ministries/offices that needs these burgious expenditures 😁
Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by Vision101(m): 8:32pm On Nov 20, 2023
@Throwback
I said it would be justified.

Abia State has set the standard of explanation for all the other state governments.

All the agencies of the government are under the budget of the government House.

We continue again with 2025 budget, when we ignorantly or partisanly criticize, and those in power "explain".

What is evident is that budgeting should not be worded like shorthand.

[b]Implicit details should be made explicit for every illiterate to understand so they do not waste their energy criticising.

@me
But the people that you hate and criticise no matter what they explaine you will never accept. But you are telling us to accept this. Is this not hypocrisy?
Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by Obaofpigs: 8:34pm On Nov 20, 2023
The debt profile of Lagos State will make Sudan another DUBAI. Now the question you should be asking is this..

All the loans and funds collected by Lagos State government to develop the sinking pigsty you call Las Vegas. Why is Lagos still a cesspit of broken infrastructure?

You think Propaganda will repair every broken infrastructure that litter the whole of Lagos State?

Stop Ranting and go and explain your foolishness to Sanwolu...

Sanwolu and hamzat are criminals and bloody thieves...

Shameless rodent..spits

plaindealer:
The recurrent Budget is N10 Billion

His own personal office budget is a whooping half of that, N5 Billion.

So, where is the other N5 Billion going?

Whose salary is that paying since his office is spending N55 Million per day on God knows what?

Who spends N55 Million per day to run their office especially in small Abia?

Apart from that, he spends N8 million per day on food alone

Are they eating lobster, caviar, killing 10 cows per day?.

This is the largest heist and grand looting in the history of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by plaindealer: 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2023
Look at this, recurrent Budget is N10 Billion.

Capital Budget is less than half of that, only N5 Billion.

Meaning, this man spends more money in himself, his office and the food he eats thai what he spends on capital projects.

And they say this crooked and corrupt clown is smart..

Sad.
Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by ufotunang: 8:39pm On Nov 20, 2023
This Labour party abia state government does not ignore nigerians when they are criticized..they give explanation and accountability... unlike other governors, government that will just ignore and keep wuoet and keep on looting

1 Like

Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by ufotunang: 8:39pm On Nov 20, 2023
You go explain tire πŸ™„

1 Like

Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by plaindealer: 8:44pm On Nov 20, 2023
His deputy too dey inside the looting game.

He spent N254 Million to run his office for only 3 months.

Meaning, ordinary deputy spends N3 Million per day to run his ordinary deputy governor's office in small Abia.

Now, what's the excuse for the deputy governor?

Is he also in charge of agencies and paying agency workers like the governor?

See, this is when lies and looting don't add up..
Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by Okwyjesus(m): 8:45pm On Nov 20, 2023
pricklewane:

I thank the spokesperson he did not deny the claims that is enough take away for me.

Is it your money?

1 Like

Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by Bluntemperor: 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Bravo to LP.πŸ‘πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ
This is how PETER OBI'S Presidency will be! smiley smiley
ACCOUNTABILITY, EQUITY and Allowing CRITICISMS from Citizens!πŸ€¨πŸ™‚
Not the APC/Buhari/Tinubu govt that revels in Cheap LIES, PROPAGANDA AND SUPPRESSION of the Truth!πŸ˜’πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Yinmu!
Politicians have sold you a dommy!
Make you Continue to stay there, you hear!

1 Like

Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by loswhite(m): 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2023
God1000:
He should represent labour party well and stop embarrassing us

How is he embarrassing you?

1 Like

Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by Charly68: 8:49pm On Nov 20, 2023
Politicians can justify anything provided it suits their interest.. very wicked and conscienless people .
Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by Irony1: 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2023
pricklewane:

I don't think you are smart walahi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi 2019: Hoodlums Set SDP Secretariat In Lokoja On Fire, Reps Member Furious / Nigerian Youths Seek To Takeover Governance In 2023 / FG Moves To Secure Jobs For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.