Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months (16414 Views)

'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers / Uche Nwosu Kidnapped In Church By Imo Government House Security Officials (Video / Uzodimma Clashes With Enugu Government House Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by loswhite(m): 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2023
Jorussia:
I don't see any justifiable explanations here.
It is a known fact that governors steal from all
these bogus overhead costs/budgets.I pity d
gov of Abia.He needs to truly commit himself
to not stealing a kobo from the treasury.If he
carry out some projects and steals just like
popularly elected governors before, he is going to be ridiculed.His supporters have presented him as a man that can do no wrong.
Maybe he should just keep the money and do nothing for the state. The problem of Nigeria is the citizens. You work as a Governor they said you are spending money..lol. You refused to work and keep the money in the.bank...lol same thing. I am not surprised tho. Nigerians will complain of darkness and nepa...lol they will travel abroad only to turn off all the lights completely.....lol all in the name of bills.
Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by Irony1: 8:51pm On Nov 20, 2023
plaindealer:

They are all under the governor's office and they get paid by the governor's office.

When looters are determined to loot, they come up with the most retarded schemes and excuses

Oga have small shame and shut up. Stop saying rubbish.
Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by Irony1: 8:53pm On Nov 20, 2023
plaindealer:
The recurrent Budget is N10 Billion

His own personal office budget is a whooping half of that, N5 Billion.

So, where is the other N5 Billion going?

Whose salary is that paying since his office is spending N55 Million per day on God knows what?

Who spends N55 Million per day to run their office especially in small Abia?

Apart from that, he spends N8 million per day on food alone

Are they eating lobster, caviar, killing 10 cows per day?.

This is the largest heist and grand looting in the history of Nigeria.

Oga show us where 927m is shebi you created a thread and we're talking upandan show us the 927m on food. Oga just shut up abeg.
Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by Irony1: 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2023
plaindealer:
Look at this, recurrent Budget is N10 Billion.

Capital Budget is less than half of that, only N5 Billion.

Meaning, this man spends more money in himself, his office and the food he eats thai what he spends on capital projects.

And they say this crooked and corrupt clown is smart..

Sad.

Oga show us the 927m where is it in the picture you but as expense breakdown
Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by Irony1: 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2023
plaindealer:
His deputy too dey inside the looting game.

He spent N254 Million to run his office for only 3 months.

Meaning, ordinary deputy spends N3 Million per day to run his ordinary deputy governor's office in small Abia.

Now, what's the excuse for the deputy governor?

Is he also in charge of agencies and paying agency workers like the governor?

See, this is when lies and looting don't add up..

Oga show us the 927m from the expense breakdown. Your script is visible you want to drown the voices of anger against Lagos state's own.
Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by Spandau: 8:59pm On Nov 20, 2023
seunmsg:
Whatโ€™s the explanation for eating N1billion food in 3 months?

Is he not your guy, Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg?

1 Like

Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by Goke7: 9:00pm On Nov 20, 2023
Ashez:
Otti has done in Abia state, good deeds that PDP couldn't achieve in their 24 years of power, within a space of 6 months.
God will forever bless you Alex Otti
History will forever remember you Sir

You guys can lie sha grin
Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by CJStarz: 9:11pm On Nov 20, 2023
malcom1X:
If I go to visit governor at least him suppose offer me something.

And if he offers me, who am I to reject.

Should I come back with an empty stomach?
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by CJStarz: 9:13pm On Nov 20, 2023
Because I dey Aba and na my state, lemme not talk. Aba ma kwa ndi Aba maka orejie.....
Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by MamaletASO: 9:16pm On Nov 20, 2023
When the stoo*paid NFA or NFF was employing Peseiro or Nah Pasaro...
I said this is another scam from Amaju Pinnick...the biggest scammer of Nigeria football racketeer..

If Peseiro is receiving $100,000/week..50% of that amount goes to Pinnick...

Peseiro shouldn't have become Nigeria National Team Coach..even Peseiro knew that. Peseiro was surprised when he was announced...because he agreed to the racketeering offered by Pinnick..he got the biggest job..

Peseiro doesn't have the pedigree to lead Nigerian Eagles..he is a low class coach..

[/b]

All selection Peseiro have been making was not on merit but the selection have been made on 'highest bidder'..

Dollar reign...

Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by Israel07: 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2023
God1000:
He should represent labour party well and stop embarrassing us

He better do or we throw him out... Good governance or go home
Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by plaindealer: 9:22pm On Nov 20, 2023
Irony1:

Oga show us the 927m from the expense breakdown. Your script is visible you want to drown the voices of anger against Lagos state's own.

Ok, let's just say it's not N927 Million, how much is the budget for refreshments?

What is your own correct figure?

1 Like

Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by skuribeebo: 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2023
How much be their IGR. They have spent almost 30percent of this IGR on state house food. Wetin the state herself wan use?

1 Like

Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by pricklewane: 9:35pm On Nov 20, 2023
Query your dead brain foolish Igbo father not me abeg. I no get time.

Irony1:

I don't think you are smart walahi.

1 Like

Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by ChiefS(m): 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2023
I have tried to do the maths. Any thing above 5 million - 10 million on monthly feeding is outrageous. I know they eat during meetings and they also feed their security. But 233 million is too high for such.
Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by Laple0541(m): 9:56pm On Nov 20, 2023
Obaofpigs:
They are explaining, which shows accountability.

Who will explain for Sanwolu "Fan and perfume"? grin

They can't because they have been paid to be Idiots. grin

Typical way a zombie reasons!

If Oti spends 1billion naira weekly on drinking water and his adviser tells you how important the water is since itโ€™s from the holy land, you will believe since the explanation comes from your chosen one.

But if Sanwo Olu spends 1million on the same water weekly, you complain and refer to the explanation from his adviser as a lie.

Why are you people like that?
Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by plaindealer: 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2023
Irony1:

plaindealer:

Ok, let's just say it's not N927 Million, how much is the budget for refreshments?

What is your own correct figure?

You don run pick race?

I thought you knew the actual figure.

Defenders of criminals and looters..
Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by Obaofpigs: 10:04pm On Nov 20, 2023
Otti's aide has explained .

Who is explaining for Sanwolu or hamzat? ..You?

See where you indolent zombies always get it wrong. Go and explain to people why it's so..

Uselessly hypocritical zombies..spits

Laple0541:

If Oti spends 1billion naira weekly on drinking water and his adviser tells you how important the water is since itโ€™s from the holy land, you will believe since the explanation comes from your chosen one.

But if Sanwo Olu spends 1million on the same water weekly, you complain and refer to the explanation from his adviser as a lie.

Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by plaindealer: 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2023
Laple0541:

Well said.

They are the most backward and mentally upside-down people on the surface of the earth.
Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by Shevchenkko: 10:31pm On Nov 20, 2023
pricklewane:
I laf at the foolishness of ipob obidient igbos.

I thank the spokesperson he did not deny the claims that is enough take away for me.
Tinubu urchins are so easy to spot. So mannerless and vulgar
Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by pricklewane: 11:18pm On Nov 20, 2023
Feel very to wail your pathetic miserable soul to death.
Shevchenkko:
Tinubu urchins are so easy to spot. So mannerless and vulgar
Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by NewDea4: 12:01am On Nov 21, 2023
fergie001:
Ekeke is the Deputy Chief of Staff to Governor Alex Chioma Otti of Abia State

Chinedu Ekeke

Otti the Otter is a short man-devil
Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by Cjayboy: 12:22am On Nov 21, 2023
Chinedum Ekeke, that served previous administrations in Abia State is not qualified to put up this Shaddy explanations.
Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by Xkonzult: 12:37am On Nov 21, 2023
Let dis b d yardstick of governance if otti fails let him Bleep off,,this is ridiculous, luxurious and wrong ...now most LP ARE ,and obedients condem this ,if he begin fail na SOUTH EASTH AND LABOUR PARTY GO FINISH AM , anybody can be a REAPER ,most especially our POLITICIANS,ok otti will now tell ABIANS DAY THEY should wait luxurious expenditure is, for future gains...na day time LP and obedients go burn GOVTHOUSE AISAH YESUFU,RUFAI OSENI GO JUBILATE,
Big questions ..are y do u play ethnic politics
When they improvish u and promise u victory while they faill us at d moment, leaving us with bleak and no traceable track to growth and light ,I would have sworn .... for those u come defend criminality ...
If otti of Lp is cupable may God punishment and reward visit him....
Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by Dannydavito: 2:16am On Nov 21, 2023
If you don't like what gov otti is doing hug transformer, jump into lagoon, drink sniper, and thunder go fire you.
Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by SMEpromote: 3:38am On Nov 21, 2023
Soo this Nedu Ekeke, the failed blogger and the shameless @ss licker of the Hell'Rufais, somehow managed to get himself into the government of my beloved state as a Deputy Chief of Staff to the people's governor. Wonders shall never end.

Reason why it is very difficult to have a significant positive change in that country. No consequences for bad behaviour, and the worst and terrible people are the ones who seem to be winning.

Even the leaders who emerge with the best intentions surround themselves with these terrible humans. Can't wrap my head around Alex Otti appointing this scumbag as a DCS. Spits!
Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by ndukwejoe(m): 5:30am On Nov 21, 2023
Ah you lazy? O
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Too long. Somebody shld summarize
Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by toneroforever(m): 5:38am On Nov 21, 2023
Jorussia:
I don't see any justifiable explanations here.
It is a known fact that governors steal from all
these bogus overhead costs/budgets.I pity d
gov of Abia.He needs to truly commit himself
to not stealing a kobo from the treasury.If he
carry out some projects and steals just like
popularly elected governors before, he is going to be ridiculed.His supporters have presented him as a man that can do no wrong.

Oga, Otti is trying so much in Abia. This explanation was accepted by most Abians. PDP in Abia is the worst political party ever in this country. They messed up while in power for 24 years & as an opposition party they are equally useless & engage in needless propaganda. Abians detest them & told to stop distracting Otti. The former governor Okezie Ikpeazu knew Otti roundly defeated PDP that's why he told the party not to go to court.
Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by adelekeolu(m): 6:00am On Nov 21, 2023
IPOB grin grin
Obaofpigs:

Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by Shevchenkko: 6:18am On Nov 21, 2023
pricklewane:
Feel very to wail your pathetic miserable soul to death.
You're already a walking dead.
Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by Khyrvxjzy: 7:38am On Nov 21, 2023
Obaofpigs:

accountability?

chai
Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by Irony1: 10:34am On Nov 21, 2023
plaindealer:

You don run pick race?

I thought you knew the actual figure.

Defenders of criminals and looters..

which race? Oga are you seriously suffering from a mental illness or something. Show us the 927m in the expense breakdown naaaa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo: Remove the Deputy-Gov - Dan Orbih-faction list conditions to support PDP / Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo / Presidency Blames Corrupt Nigerians For UK Protest Against Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.