Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,731 members, 7,831,331 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Stop Leaving Charms In My Court - Justice Hakeem Oshodi Warns Public - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Leaving Charms In My Court - Justice Hakeem Oshodi Warns Public (23963 Views)

Tinubu Celebrates Retired Supreme Court Justice, Mary Odili At 72 / Imo: Army To Commence Shooting Exercise From September 5, Warns Public / Osun Election: Political Thug Arrested With Charms In IIsale Osun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Leaving Charms In My Court - Justice Hakeem Oshodi Warns Public by LadyRosa2(f): 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2023
grin
Re: Stop Leaving Charms In My Court - Justice Hakeem Oshodi Warns Public by Femisol(m): 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Stop Leaving Charms In My Court - Justice Hakeem Oshodi Warns Public by gbadexy(m): 9:51pm On Nov 20, 2023
My mind still wondered about this incidence yesterday.
Re: Stop Leaving Charms In My Court - Justice Hakeem Oshodi Warns Public by matm: 9:55pm On Nov 20, 2023
Millions of years ago, it was made clear.Those who worship idols shall be like idols.And also those who trust in them says Yahweh Sabaoth.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Leaving Charms In My Court - Justice Hakeem Oshodi Warns Public by VerifiedGrace: 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2023
Why is it that most Nigeria judiciary are ugly men and women
Re: Stop Leaving Charms In My Court - Justice Hakeem Oshodi Warns Public by EmmyMaestro(m): 9:59pm On Nov 20, 2023
You can use them to decorate your court house
Re: Stop Leaving Charms In My Court - Justice Hakeem Oshodi Warns Public by Chetas81(m): 9:59pm On Nov 20, 2023
LAGOSIAN HOW FAR HOW MARKET 😂🤟
Re: Stop Leaving Charms In My Court - Justice Hakeem Oshodi Warns Public by KillahPriest: 10:11pm On Nov 20, 2023
grin these men are walking free. You know why na grin
Re: Stop Leaving Charms In My Court - Justice Hakeem Oshodi Warns Public by Evolutionism: 10:31pm On Nov 20, 2023
grin grin grin

Alaye don dey Tire.

Una never see anythinggrin
Re: Stop Leaving Charms In My Court - Justice Hakeem Oshodi Warns Public by Luvinghubby: 10:55pm On Nov 20, 2023
jahsharon:

If you put head, we will use your flat head for rituals. If your cursed region is better, then you would have stayed there. Did you see the name of the murdered man? Stay in your cursed region, if not, anything you see, nah you find am.

I wish you can do same to herdsmen killing your people and r*ping your mothers and sisters
Re: Stop Leaving Charms In My Court - Justice Hakeem Oshodi Warns Public by SisterAnn(f): 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2023
Oloki:
The man don fortify himself to the bream

He is not a charm collector so they shouldn't forget their exhibit there.

Do the crime and serve the time... No be so dem they talk am?
brim..
Re: Stop Leaving Charms In My Court - Justice Hakeem Oshodi Warns Public by Luvinghubby: 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2023
They want to use charms to influence the judgement in their favour

1 Like

Re: Stop Leaving Charms In My Court - Justice Hakeem Oshodi Warns Public by Kinzo0917(m): 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2023
Why do you guys love insulting people parents? Too much kids on nairaland.
Higherthan:

He's not like you who uses kick 🦵 to wake your parents from sleep

2 Likes

Re: Stop Leaving Charms In My Court - Justice Hakeem Oshodi Warns Public by SisterAnn(f): 10:58pm On Nov 20, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol.

Weray la fin wo werey.

grin

Primitive folks - sweerychick 2023
Re: Stop Leaving Charms In My Court - Justice Hakeem Oshodi Warns Public by SisterAnn(f): 10:59pm On Nov 20, 2023
Higherthan:

Kick or skull mining your father, choose wisely.
Re: Stop Leaving Charms In My Court - Justice Hakeem Oshodi Warns Public by SisterAnn(f): 11:01pm On Nov 20, 2023
Na the usual culprits. Primitive folks. grin
Re: Stop Leaving Charms In My Court - Justice Hakeem Oshodi Warns Public by UmarMusa22(m): 11:46pm On Nov 20, 2023
African man's hope
Re: Stop Leaving Charms In My Court - Justice Hakeem Oshodi Warns Public by ayandee: 12:03am On Nov 21, 2023
VerifiedGrace:
Why is it that most Nigeria judiciary are ugly men and women
They are not ugly. They just don't have time for aesthetics. The average Nigerian judge has a huge caseload he is trying to work through. They do a lot of reading and writing so they are very busy people. The only time of the year they have for flexing is June-August when they are on vacation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Leaving Charms In My Court - Justice Hakeem Oshodi Warns Public by rockyh(m): 2:21am On Nov 21, 2023
Higherthan:
Upon the charm APC will still win most Court cases 😂
PDP mini and PDP pro max will only labor in vain
you need tribal detoxification to help reform your mental alertness to comprehend a topic before posting out of sheer unreasonable hatred and jealousy. Elections have come and gone,the suffering bites no home more than the other
Re: Stop Leaving Charms In My Court - Justice Hakeem Oshodi Warns Public by Drsmartphilips: 3:12am On Nov 21, 2023
ShugaSneh:
Check the names of the perpetrators of the heinous crime, they are all from one region....south wast.e!! Ewedu and oil soup munchers, skull miners!!

Yeroóbas have sold their souls to devil, they can do any evil in the world, I pray for my fellow good people of Nigeria not to be a victim of yeroóba evils and crimes, Amin!

Avoid south wast.e people at all cost, especially head slammers amongst them.

Short prophet Muhammed (SAW) Allah akBOOM!!!!
as long as say na Igbo christian dem kill I am happy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Leaving Charms In My Court - Justice Hakeem Oshodi Warns Public by Nackzy: 4:07am On Nov 21, 2023
I remember this particular case there was video evidence, because the compound has CCTV
Re: Stop Leaving Charms In My Court - Justice Hakeem Oshodi Warns Public by Telltruth123: 4:43am On Nov 21, 2023
ShugaSneh:
Check the names of the perpetrators of the heinous crime, they are all from one region....south wast.e!! Ewedu and oil soup munchers, skull miners!!

Yeroóbas have sold their souls to devil, they can do any evil in the world, I pray for my fellow good people of Nigeria not to be a victim of yeroóba evils and crimes, Amin!

Avoid south wast.e people at all cost, especially head slammers amongst them.

Short prophet Muhammed (SAW) Allah akBOOM!!!!
To yourself now you don make sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Leaving Charms In My Court - Justice Hakeem Oshodi Warns Public by Zeebuy: 6:43am On Nov 21, 2023
Lolzzz.... this one don cook himself finish. If you carry your juju com, he go nack u ibi size 30🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Stop Leaving Charms In My Court - Justice Hakeem Oshodi Warns Public by WorldRichest: 7:04am On Nov 21, 2023
Luvinghubby:

I wish you can do same to herdsmen killing your people and r*ping your mothers and sisters

I never knew your mother was r*ped resulting in your birth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Leaving Charms In My Court - Justice Hakeem Oshodi Warns Public by Higherthan: 7:24am On Nov 21, 2023
SisterAnn:
Kick or skull mining your father, choose wisely.
I'm not a cannibal

1 Like

Re: Stop Leaving Charms In My Court - Justice Hakeem Oshodi Warns Public by femi4: 7:42am On Nov 21, 2023
israelmao:
When people can't secure justice they seek for alternative. When people can't secure justice they seek for alternative.
More like when they want to tamper with justice, they seek for alternatives
Re: Stop Leaving Charms In My Court - Justice Hakeem Oshodi Warns Public by Okanatansiike: 8:32am On Nov 21, 2023
Higherthan:

You don switch moniker
Re: Stop Leaving Charms In My Court - Justice Hakeem Oshodi Warns Public by SisterAnn(f): 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2023
Higherthan:

I'm not a cannibal
So what do you do with all the skulls you mine?
Re: Stop Leaving Charms In My Court - Justice Hakeem Oshodi Warns Public by Higherthan: 1:05pm On Nov 21, 2023
SisterAnn:
So what do you do with all the skulls you mine?
I'm not a cannibal like the typical Igbos, who eat humans, and I don't use feekick to wake my dad
Re: Stop Leaving Charms In My Court - Justice Hakeem Oshodi Warns Public by waldigit: 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2023
Re: Stop Leaving Charms In My Court - Justice Hakeem Oshodi Warns Public by SisterAnn(f): 9:25pm On Nov 21, 2023
Higherthan:

I'm not a cannibal like the typical Igbos, who eat humans, and I don't use feekick to wake my dad
Gerrarahia simp!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diaspora Nigerians Acquire Offloaded Assets Of Migrating Youths / BREAKING: National Assembly Calls Off Tuesday Reconvening / ISWAP, Boko Haram Clash In Borno, 27 Terrorists Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.