Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

How Can This Be Stopped And What Causes It In An Apartment - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Can This Be Stopped And What Causes It In An Apartment (191 Views)

₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online / 5 Story Building On 10 By 10 Land Spotted In Nairobi, Kenya Causes A Stir (Pix) / Where Is The Best Part In Ajah Lagos To Rent An Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can This Be Stopped And What Causes It In An Apartment by pride4legacy(m): 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2023
Please I am barely 6 months old in this apartment. What could be causing this? and how can I stop it.

Wastewater is popping up from the bathroom water sieve side, that is the place water sieves from the bathroom. It is killing me

Re: How Can This Be Stopped And What Causes It In An Apartment by 4KNGOATS(m): 8:53pm On Nov 20, 2023
I've experienced this just recently, that's what you get when you rent house from useless fagoty bastardzzz so-called landlords who are totally good for nothing. However you can simply rectify this situation by tracing the floor drain pipes to it's discharge piont to ensure its not blocked, if blocked replace pipe with anew one plus floor drain- for me that had been my best option becouse there wasn't anymore blocks

pride4legacy:
Please I am barely 6 months old in this apartment. What could be causing this? and how can I stop it.

Wastewater is popping up from the bathroom water sieve side, that is the place water sieves from the bathroom. It is killing me
Re: How Can This Be Stopped And What Causes It In An Apartment by dangermouse(m): 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2023
Your soak away pit is filled up.

I bet you are staying downstairs?
Re: How Can This Be Stopped And What Causes It In An Apartment by pride4legacy(m): 9:20pm On Nov 20, 2023
dangermouse:
Your soak away pit is filled up.

I bet you are staying downstairs?
Yes
Re: How Can This Be Stopped And What Causes It In An Apartment by pride4legacy(m): 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2023
4KNGOATS:
I've experienced this just recently, that's what you get when you rent house from useless fagoty bastardzzz so-called landlords who are totally good for nothing. However you can simply rectify this situation by tracing the floor drain pipes to it's discharge piont to ensure its not blocked, if blocked replace pipe with anew one plus floor drain- for me that had been my best option becouse there wasn't anymore blocks

Ok
Re: How Can This Be Stopped And What Causes It In An Apartment by dangermouse(m): 9:38pm On Nov 20, 2023
pride4legacy:

Yes

And I bet this always happen during or after rainfall?
Re: How Can This Be Stopped And What Causes It In An Apartment by pride4legacy(m): 9:51pm On Nov 20, 2023
dangermouse:

And I bet this always happen during or after rainfall?

No started recently
Re: How Can This Be Stopped And What Causes It In An Apartment by dangermouse(m): 11:44pm On Nov 20, 2023
pride4legacy:

No started recently

The soak away pit is filled up or has a leakage where flood water penetrates into it during rain. Another possibility is that the pipe is blocked downstairs and the water from neighbours upstairs finds its way to your toilet.

Get a plumber to check it. These are the three possible scenarios. Get your landlord involved too.

(1) (Reply)

Newly Built 4bedroom Duplex With BQ To Let @ Ikate Lekki. (PIXXX) / Bag Of BUA Cement 9,000 Naira In Nnewi Anambra State / Why you should invest in Asaba Real Estate Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.