Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Enough !!! Why Would A BIG CONTINENT Be Having A Summit Like SLAVES - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enough !!! Why Would A BIG CONTINENT Be Having A Summit Like SLAVES (2554 Views)

Buhari Travelled to France For a summit That Has Been Postponed / Nigeria Now Tops South Africa As The Continent's Biggest Economy / Video: Ralia Odinga, Uses Nigeria To Crack Corruption Joke At A Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enough !!! Why Would A BIG CONTINENT Be Having A Summit Like SLAVES by darthv: 9:51pm On Nov 20, 2023
I really thank God for men like Paul Kagame in Africa, African Leaders too Mumu.
Why would a continent be treated like dunce, have you ever heard of USA-Europe or even German-Asian submit?

Why would that amount of head of state be imported like chicken into another country like SLAVES,

Even Ruto i held with high esteem after he complained about how they we treated like school children during the despicable queens funeral still went to this recent useless submit in Germany.

African leaders should please wake up. You guys are acting like beggars.

14 Likes

Re: Enough !!! Why Would A BIG CONTINENT Be Having A Summit Like SLAVES by darthv: 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2023
This people no just rate us and our leaders are big SLAVES without sense.
If you want to have a submit, you mean the Germán chancellor cant come to Africa for it.

More than 20 head of state would now fly to Germany this leaders are a big falling of hands.

4 Likes

Re: Enough !!! Why Would A BIG CONTINENT Be Having A Summit Like SLAVES by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:59pm On Nov 20, 2023
Blacks ⚫️ are naturally laggards and inferior.

We may not like this appellation but it is what it is.....

Can blacks solve blackmen problems without having some forms of help from Whites??

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enough !!! Why Would A BIG CONTINENT Be Having A Summit Like SLAVES by darthv: 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2023
ZKOSOSO:

Can blacks solve blackmen problems without having some forms of help from Whites??

I am pissed.
I hate this black skin i carry, it all about backwardness.

3 Likes

Re: Enough !!! Why Would A BIG CONTINENT Be Having A Summit Like SLAVES by Catapault: 10:08pm On Nov 20, 2023
ZKOSOSO:

YOU ARE SICK IN THE HEAD.

DO YOU ACTUALLY REALISE YOU ARE CALLING YOUR OWN SELF INFERIOR?

ONLY A DEMENTED PERSON DOES THAT.

YOU ARE NOT WELL.

6 Likes

Re: Enough !!! Why Would A BIG CONTINENT Be Having A Summit Like SLAVES by darthv: 10:09pm On Nov 20, 2023
Catapault:

DO YOU ACTUALLY REALISE YOU ARE CALLING YOUR OWN SELF INFERIOR?

ONLY A DEMENTED PERSON DOES THAT.
what has all your leaders been doing

you think you are wise?

proof it
----
Modern day systematic slavery.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enough !!! Why Would A BIG CONTINENT Be Having A Summit Like SLAVES by Catapault: 10:10pm On Nov 20, 2023
darthv:

I am pissed.

PLEASE GO AND BLEACH YOUR SKIN WHITE.

BRAINLESS MORO.N.

DON'T USE AFRICAN LEADERS AS YOUR EXCUSE TO FEEL INFERIOR.

YOU FELT INFERIOR FROM THE GET GO,

WORTHLESS THING.

3 Likes

Re: Enough !!! Why Would A BIG CONTINENT Be Having A Summit Like SLAVES by Catapault: 10:12pm On Nov 20, 2023
darthv:

what has all your leaders been doing

you think you are wise?

proof it
----
Modern day systematic slavery.

SO, AS YOU ARE NOW, YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE AN INFERIOR BEING?

YOU ARE NOT WELL UPSTAIRS.

2 Likes

Re: Enough !!! Why Would A BIG CONTINENT Be Having A Summit Like SLAVES by darthv: 10:12pm On Nov 20, 2023
Catapault:

PLEASE GO AND BLEACH YOUR SKIN WHITE.

BRAINLESS MORO.N.

DON'T USE AFRICAN LEADERS AS YOUR EXCUSE TO FEEL INFERIOR,

YOU FELT INFERIOR FROM THE GET GO,

WORTHLESS THING.
prove you have some worth.
if your leaders dont have worth you think you do..
this is the brain i am talking about..

no emotional intelligence just daft like their leaders

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enough !!! Why Would A BIG CONTINENT Be Having A Summit Like SLAVES by Catapault: 10:14pm On Nov 20, 2023
darthv:

proof you have some worth.
if your leaders dont have worth you think you do..
this is the brain i am talking about..

no emotional intelligence just daft like their leaders

SO...IF HITLER AND THE NAZIS MURDERED 6 MILLION 'JEWS', IT MAKES EVERY GERMAN A BLOODTHIRSTY MASS MURDERER?

CAN'T YOU SEE YOU ARE DUMB AND STUPID WTH NO BRAIN?

2 Likes

Re: Enough !!! Why Would A BIG CONTINENT Be Having A Summit Like SLAVES by darthv: 10:15pm On Nov 20, 2023
Catapault:

SO...IF HITLER AND THE NAZIS MURDERED 6 MILLION 'JEWS', IT MAKES EVERY GERMAN A BLOODTHIRSTY MASS MURDERER?

CAN'T YOU SEE YOU ARE DUMB AND STUPID WTH NO BRAIN?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hlwhm4GK0U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eNpxD-5a6g

What is your argument?
i asked a question on why a continent is being treated like slaves and you havent answered.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enough !!! Why Would A BIG CONTINENT Be Having A Summit Like SLAVES by Catapault: 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2023
darthv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hlwhm4GK0U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eNpxD-5a6g

What is your argument?

WHAT IS YOUR ARGUMENT?

THAT RUTO'S ACTIONS OR INACTIONS MAKES YOU AN INFERIOR BEING?

ARE YOU RUTO?

MUMU. NO BRAIN.

IF YOU CAN SEE THAT WHAT HE IS DOING IS WRONG THEN HOW ARE YOU INFERIOR?

2 Likes

Re: Enough !!! Why Would A BIG CONTINENT Be Having A Summit Like SLAVES by darthv: 10:20pm On Nov 20, 2023
Catapault:

WHAT IS YOUR ARGUMENT?

THAT RUTO'S ACTIONS OR INACTIONS MAKES YOU AN INFERIOR BEING?

ARE YOU RUTO?

MUMU. NO BRAIN.

IF YOU CAN SEE THAT WHAT HE IS DOING IS WRONG THEN HOW ARE YOU INFERIOR?
You daft being, African leaders not just RUTO, Tinubu inclusive.
Your leaders is a reflection of you and your country.
What do you even know of international politics?

why are there no Nigeria-Europe submits, mumu
or even an Asia-USA submit.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enough !!! Why Would A BIG CONTINENT Be Having A Summit Like SLAVES by Catapault: 10:24pm On Nov 20, 2023
darthv:

You daft being, African leaders not RUTO.
Yor leaders is a reflection of you and your country.
What do you even know of international politics?

I STUDIED INTERNATIONAL POLITICS BEFORE YOUR MOTHER WAS BORN.

SO GERMANS ARE A ''REFLECTION'' OF HITLER, MAKING THEM ALL MASS MURDERERS, CORRECT?

AMERICANS ARE A ''REFLECTION'' OF GEORGE W. BUSH WHO MURDERED 2 MILLION IRAQIS BASED ON LIES ABOUT NON EXISTENT WMDs. JUST TO STEAL IRAQI OIL.

SO ALL AMERICANS ARE GREEDY MASS MURDERERS, CORRECT?

MUMU. NO BRAIN.

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OTHER PEOPLES AND YOU IS THAT THEY KNOW THAT THE ACTIONS OF ANOTHER CAN NEVER MAKE THEM 'INFERIOR', UNLIKE A MENTALLY COLONISED TO SELF-HATE MUMU LIKE YOU FOR WHOM EVERY OBJECTIONABLE ACT BY A BLACK PERSON IS AN EXCUSE TO PROCLAIM YOUR INFERIORITY COMPLEX TO THE WORLD.

DUNCE.

3 Likes

Re: Enough !!! Why Would A BIG CONTINENT Be Having A Summit Like SLAVES by LikeAking: 10:30pm On Nov 20, 2023
darthv:

I am pissed.

Truth!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enough !!! Why Would A BIG CONTINENT Be Having A Summit Like SLAVES by Catapault: 10:32pm On Nov 20, 2023
LikeAking:

Truth!

SHOW US YOUR NEWLY BLEACHED OUT SKIN.

WORTHLESS ASSWIPE.

2 Likes

Re: Enough !!! Why Would A BIG CONTINENT Be Having A Summit Like SLAVES by Catapault: 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2023
BY THE WAY, JUST TO REMIND YOU ALL...

THAT BLACK SKIN YOU HAVE IS CAUSED BY MELANIN, A CHEMICAL COMPOUND GOD INFUSED IN YOUR SKIN TO PROTECT YOU FROM VARIOUS SKIN CANCERS THAT WOULD HAVE WIPED OUT YOUR ANCESTORS HAD THEY BEEN 'WHITE PEOPLE' LIVING IN THE WORLD'S HOTTEST CONTINENT.

SO WITHOUT THAT BLACK SKIN, YOU WOULD NOT BE ALIVE TODAY, AS YOUR ANCESTORS WOULD HAVE PERISHED THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO IN THE AFRICAN SUN.

CHEW ON THAT NEXT TIME YOU SAY YOU ''HATE YOUR BLACK SKIN''.

IGNORANT, DUMBASS CRETINS.

3 Likes

Re: Enough !!! Why Would A BIG CONTINENT Be Having A Summit Like SLAVES by abdeefggh: 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2023
Thread for deranged folks. Why don't your so called Africans stop using germans things first to show that you don't need them.

Respect those that are more enlightened than you and stop deceiving yourselves
Re: Enough !!! Why Would A BIG CONTINENT Be Having A Summit Like SLAVES by darthv: 10:45pm On Nov 20, 2023
Catapault:

I STUDIED INTERNATIONAL POLITICS BEFORE YOUR MOTHER WAS BORN.

SO GERMANS ARE A ''REFLECTION'' OF HITLER, MAKING THEM ALL MASS MURDERERS, CORRECT?

AMERICANS ARE A ''REFLECTION'' OF GEORGE W. BUSH WHO MURDERED 2 MILLION IRAQIS BASED ON LIES ABOUT NON EXISTENT WMDs. JUST TO STEAL IRAQI OIL.

SO ALL AMERICANS ARE GREEDY MASS MURDERERS, CORRECT?

MUMU. NO BRAIN.

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OTHER PEOPLES AND YOU IS THAT THEY KNOW THAT THE ACTIONS OF ANOTHER CAN NEVER MAKE THEM 'INFERIOR', UNLIKE A MENTALLY COLONISED TO SELF-HATE MUMU LIKE YOU FOR WHOM EVERY OBJECTIONABLE ACT BY A BLACK PERSON IS AN EXCUSE TO PROCLAIM YOUR INFERIORITY COMPLEX TO THE WORLD.

DUNCE.
\
You havent answered my questions oga PHD?
You are speaking things that dont relate.

Believe it or not BLACKS ARE backwards and its a reflection of how your leaders are treated.

Years back China/India was tossed around can you try that now...

Slave!
Let your leaders not wake up.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enough !!! Why Would A BIG CONTINENT Be Having A Summit Like SLAVES by darthv: 10:48pm On Nov 20, 2023
abdeefggh:
Thread for deranged folks. Why don't your so called Africans stop using germans things first to show that you don't need them.

Respect those that are more enlightened than you and stop deceiving yourselves

Now You see what i am saying, Africans do not develop because of the kinda leaders it gets, Backward leaders a reflection of it citizens.

Is the west not far ahead of UAE OR iNDIA do dey ass lick like this.

Get my point, I am talking about a Continent not a country.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enough !!! Why Would A BIG CONTINENT Be Having A Summit Like SLAVES by Catapault: 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2023
darthv:

\
You havent answered my questions oga PHD?
You are speaking things that dont relate.

Believe it or not BLACKS ARE backwards and its a reflection of how are leaders are treated.

Years back China/India was tossed around can you try that now...

Slave!
Let your leaders not wake up.

GET RID OF YOUR RACIAL INFERIORITY COMPLEX, YOU STUPID AIRHEAD.

IF YOU WANT TO CRITICISE AFRICAN LEADERS, DO SO WITHOUT PROCLAIMING RACIAL INFERIORITY COMPLEX.

WHEN THE CHINESE AND INDIANS WERE DIRT POOR, THEY STILL HELD ON TO THEIR RACIAL PRIDE AND DIGNITY.

THEY DID NOT CALL THEMSELVES ''INFERIOR BEINGS'', OR SAY THEY ''HATE THEIR SKIN COLOUR''.

STUPID IDIOT WITH NO BRAIN.

2 Likes

Re: Enough !!! Why Would A BIG CONTINENT Be Having A Summit Like SLAVES by darthv: 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2023
Catapault:

IF YOU WANT TO CRITICISE AFRICAN LEADERS, DO SO WITHOUT PROCLAIMING RACIAL INFERIORITY COMPLEX.

WHEN THE CHINESE AND INDIANS WERE DIRT POOR, THEY STILL HELD ON TO THEIR RACIAL PRIDE AND DIGNITY.

THEY DID NOT CALL THEMSELVES ''INFERIOR BEINGS'', OR SAY THEY ''HATE THEIR SKIN COLOUR''.

No Wahala, Keep holding on to backwardness and stupid leaders.
If you do not know what figures of speeches are, I am sorry for You.
Your PHD- Total waste.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enough !!! Why Would A BIG CONTINENT Be Having A Summit Like SLAVES by Catapault: 10:54pm On Nov 20, 2023
darthv:

No Wahala, Keep holding on to backwardness and stupid leaders.
If you do not know what figures of speeches are, I am sorry for You.
Your PHD- Total waste.

DON'T GIVE ME THAT ''FIGURE OF SPEECH'' CRAP.

YOU DON'T COME IN HERE RACIALLY INSULTING BLACK PEOPLE, AND THEN WHEN YOU'RE CALLED OUT, YOU CLAIM IT WAS ''FIGURE OF SPEECH''.

2 Likes

Re: Enough !!! Why Would A BIG CONTINENT Be Having A Summit Like SLAVES by darthv: 11:02pm On Nov 20, 2023
Catapault:

You know the truth deep down.

DON'T GIVE ME THAT ''FIGURE OF SPEECH'' CRAP.

YOU DON'T COME IN HERE RACIALLY INSULTING BLACK PEOPLE, AND THEN WHEN YOU'RE CALLED OUT, YOU CLAIM IT WAS ''FIGURE OF SPEECH''.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enough !!! Why Would A BIG CONTINENT Be Having A Summit Like SLAVES by sean079: 11:03pm On Nov 20, 2023
Actually, d tin tire me. Last week it was dat small boy in Saudi Arabia directing dem like sheep yet u will neva see him stepping his foot on any Afrikan Soil.

Afrikan leaders needs to look inwards and take pride in their own strength capacity instead of going after all these so called summit dat will give u €5 and to collect millions from you.

No wonder we are The only continent that is easily colonize and subjected to worst inhuman form of treatment which is slavery because Afrikan is full of sell-out that parade themselves as leaders.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enough !!! Why Would A BIG CONTINENT Be Having A Summit Like SLAVES by darthv: 11:06pm On Nov 20, 2023
sean079:
Actually, d tin tire me. Last week it was dat small boy in Saudi Arabia directing dem like sheep yet u will neva see him stepping his foot on any Afrikan Soil.

Afrikan leaders needs to look inwards and take pride in their own strength capacity instead of going after all these so called summit dat will give u €5 and to collect millions from you.

No wonder we are The only continent that is easily colonize and subjected to worst inhuman form of treatment which is slavery because Afrikan is full of sell-out that parade themselves as leaders.
Thank you my brother, one even went to his direct competitor to sign an oil deal recently... tell me what is more daft than that... your fucking direct competitor.

God would bless the youth of this great nation that has beyond all odds resilent and persevering.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enough !!! Why Would A BIG CONTINENT Be Having A Summit Like SLAVES by Catapault: 11:13pm On Nov 20, 2023
sean079:

On the surface, what you are saying makes sense, but as I see it, this is just a temporary phase.

The African nations need development finance and investment to take their economies to a certain level of self-sufficiency.

And they NEED partners in the west and beyond to help them achieve that.

If YOU became the president of an African nation today, these facts will stare you in the face, as they did Ruto, despite his earlier bravado talk.

China and India did this same thing in the past.

The difference was that because power is centralised in those places, ie China is 1.5 billion strong with just ONE centralised leader, similar to India, while Africa is of a similar population, but with 54 leaders.

So when Africa travels to talk business, it's more 'dramatic' because of the number of leaders going.

But this phase will pass, just like it passed for China and India.

Today, 12 of the 20 fastest growing economies on Earth are BLACK COUNTRIES.

That should tell you that these trips being made are not for nothing. Those African leaders are essentially putting aside their pride (because they know the optics aren't pretty) to go out there and get good things for their countries, by way of investment.

The black world is rising, and rising FAST.

2 Likes

Re: Enough !!! Why Would A BIG CONTINENT Be Having A Summit Like SLAVES by hegelian: 11:24pm On Nov 20, 2023
Catapault:

First thing first.. Are you a Muslim or Christian sir?? If you are one of those, your are already racially inferior with less dignity.. The China or India you alluded to never lost their religion nor culture and even language.. You might be different but the actions and inactions of leaders past and present have already ripped you into that shit bros.. We can either accept reality and work to change the narratives or we can continue be stupidly arrogant claiming what we are not and continue to suffer the consequences.. The best time to change the narratives was 1960 after independence and the second best time is now..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enough !!! Why Would A BIG CONTINENT Be Having A Summit Like SLAVES by hegelian: 11:26pm On Nov 20, 2023
sean079:

Abi.. No Arab leader as ever come to nigeria(those arrogant prick) but we flock down there every now and then and fight ourselves to defend them..
Re: Enough !!! Why Would A BIG CONTINENT Be Having A Summit Like SLAVES by Catapault: 11:38pm On Nov 20, 2023
hegelian:

First thing first.. Are you a Muslim or Christian sir?? If you are one of those, your are already racially inferior with less dignity.. The China or India you alluded to never lost their religion nor culture and even language.. You might be different but the actions and inactions of leaders past and present have already ripped you into that shit bros.. We can either accept reality and work to change the narratives or we can continue be stupidly arrogant claiming what we are not and continue to suffer the consequences.. The best time to change the narratives was 1960 after independence and the second best time is now..

I am neither christian nor muslim, and I follow African spirituality.

The actions of other people have ZERO IMPACT on how I perceive myself, regardless of their skin colour

Plus I know too much about the AFRICAN contribution to world civilization to ever feel inferior to any other race.

1 Like

Re: Enough !!! Why Would A BIG CONTINENT Be Having A Summit Like SLAVES by Catapault: 12:00am On Nov 21, 2023
EVEN THE SO CALLED WEALTH OF THE WEST THAT WE ARE GOING THERE TO ''BEG'' THEM FOR, IS NOT OUR WEALTH?

HOW DID THEY GET THE WEALTH IF NOT FROM PLUNDERING AFRICA FOR CENTURIES?

SO WE ARE GOING THERE TO COLLECT WHAT IS OURS.

WE WILL NOT SAY THAT BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE BEGGING, WE WILL SIT AT HOME AND LET OUR NATIONS STAGNATE AND OUR PEOPLE STARVE.

ESPECIALLY WHEN A SHORT 4 HOUR FLIGHT BY THE PRESIDENT IS ALL IT WOULD TAKE TO BRING IN BILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN INVESTMENT.

LET IT BE BEGGING.

WE ARE 'BEGGING' FOR SOME OUR WEALTH TO BE RETURNED TO US, IN THE FORM OF WIN-WIN INVESTMENT, SO WE CAN BUILD OUR NATIONS, AFTER THEY INVADED AND DESTROYED OUR ONCE PROSPEROUS, SELF-SUFFICIENT SOCIETIES.

1 Like

Re: Enough !!! Why Would A BIG CONTINENT Be Having A Summit Like SLAVES by tsdarkside(m): 12:09am On Nov 21, 2023
tell them....its gettin realy annoyin....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Joins The Presidential Race / Federal Character Commission Admits Being Nepotic / Stop Calling Children Witches - Ministry Of Women Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.