Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:19 PM

Start Your Own Business: A Solution To Chronic Unemployment And Despair - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Start Your Own Business: A Solution To Chronic Unemployment And Despair (79 Views)

Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi / Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters / ‘Don’t Despair Over Osun, Victory Awaits Tinubu In 2023’ - Support Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Own Business: A Solution To Chronic Unemployment And Despair by jz53hn: 4:43am On Nov 21, 2023
Hello Nigerians. I am very passionate about this intellectual giant of Africa, You are a confident bunch but for some reason you do not know how to pull many out of poverty. Lack of jobs and opportunities is generational. We are a the victims of the circumstance of history but alas we have to change. We have to do something different than our great great ancestors did. They did not think of anything except warring and partying. There was no written language so nothing could have been put in writing. If no blue print. cannot produce.

I am calling on all unemployed Nigerians (from the youngest to the oldest) to start your own business no matter how small..just start and start each day working to make money for your business. It's a mindset. No body will give you a job because our rich people are obsessed with investing in China, Dubai and USA/Europe, Governments around the world do not create jobs. Hopefully his Excellency ABAT would create a one page form for starting a business and provide incentives to propel this effort. There is so much despair and hunger in the land. We must do something different.

I appreciate your making this idea your idea. Best and sincere regards to the Nigerian people that I so love.

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Miss Presidency Much, Says Buhari / *obaseki Bags Zik Good Governance Award, Pledges To Sustain Devt’al Strides In E / Obi's Campaign Director, Yesufu Knocks Otti For Lavishing N927m On Refreshment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.