Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,551 members, 7,812,762 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) (31392 Views)

Abuja Airport 2nd Runway: Wike Announces N825b Compensation For Indigenes / Festus Keyamo Meets Wike & Tuggar To Solve Issues About Abuja Runway & Emirates / Damasak: 2 Soldiers Who Tried To Capture A Boko Haram Spy Killed In Ambush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) by Yello1(m): 7:51am On Nov 21, 2023
Poseidon is d name, i guess it wanted to go back home to d waters. No casualties thank God

1 Like

Re: U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) by Solofresh2: 7:52am On Nov 21, 2023
Wahala Wahala Wahala grin
Re: U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) by Saao(m): 7:54am On Nov 21, 2023
WriterNig:
The US has crashed more aircrafts in training this year than ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russia that is fighting in a war has. More than 7 crashes in just the last 2 months.

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ US military aircrafts are flying coffins.

World's number 1 Army indeed.
hmm which country are you? Common crude God gave your country, you can't refine rather took the crude outside the country, refined it and send back to you and your country sometimes in good products other times poorly done for your consumption. Out of 48 ministers 42 are thieves with cases with anticraft agencies of your country. What about your president narcotics case, identify fraud etc, what about your national assembly majority of them are known criminals with cases in courts, allocating billions to themselves to buy luxurious cars and marry more wives and concubine, what about your judicially, the highest bidders win the case no more references to past cases before Judgement. What about your military, criminals in uniforms, Billionaire Generals fighting unending wars because of the monetary gains, what about police, we don't have police rather tax collectors. What about Inec, a partisans umpire etc. Focus on your country as generations are currently committing suicide because of hardships from failure of entire leadership

4 Likes

Re: U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) by Woodshot: 7:55am On Nov 21, 2023
kehnderson:

Guys , should these affiliate marketing tutors be trusted.
They've endlessly and relentlessly bombarded my phone with ads on how to earn 500k weekly by becoming an affiliate marketer.

What puzzles me is that they claim to worth tens of millions yet they relentlessly push their 50k course to audiences.

Are they genuine? Should one consider them. I'm interested but I don't have money to spare as they could just dump an incomprehensible course on me after making payments.

What are your experience with them ?

You need no experience to realise the truth... borrow legs if you don't have one and run.

1 Like

Re: U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) by Amayabor1: 8:00am On Nov 21, 2023
WriterNig:
The US has crashed more aircrafts in training this year than ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russia that is fighting in a war has. More than 7 crashes in just the last 2 months.

It is quite understandable. US aircraft are all over the world performing reconnaissance, training and so on.

Russia's jets do not leave Russia. Their military planes do not undergo extensive training and flight all over the world like the US military planes does.

6 Likes

Re: U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) by Blacktruth: 8:04am On Nov 21, 2023
Dis people wey nor dey gree sitdon one place all in d name of spy , dem just wan know everything
Re: U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) by Lateef73: 8:05am On Nov 21, 2023
The OP WriterNig sounds like someone who have been denied Visa before.

He is so obsessed with the United States of America

If a U.S Marine have headache he will rush to report it. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) by BreakingNews21: 8:09am On Nov 21, 2023
Expensive plane costing $173m usd each.๐Ÿค‘ Someone is going to be reprimanded or sacked.

1 Like

Re: U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 21, 2023
Bad
Re: U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) by oaugraduate1234(m): 8:10am On Nov 21, 2023
OPICANTO2223:
Check to see if the pilot is a Mohamedian. It look like Terroristic act and definitely will be them

Your comment shows you reasoned with your toenails not your brain.

I don't think you are educated enough because even an NCE holder won't reason this way.
Re: U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) by WriterNiiig: 8:10am On Nov 21, 2023
Amayabor1:

It is quite understandable. US aircraft are all over the world performing reconnaissance, training and so on.

Russia's jets do not leave Russia. Their military planes do not undergo extensive training and flight all over the world like the US military planes does.
๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Ignorance is a disease.

In the last 2 days. British, Norwegian, German jets have intercepted Russian aircrafts patrolling near their airspace.

What do you call that? Playing in the sand?

Even U.S fighters have intercepted lots of Russian aircraft flying past Alaska & US airspace.

Is that not reconnaissance training?

Russian planes & ships patrol everywhere.

1 Like

Re: U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) by biblia1: 8:12am On Nov 21, 2023
OPICANTO2223:
Check to see if the pilot is a Mohamedian. It look like Terroristic act and definitely will be them

"They call every Muslim terrorist apart from Dangote and Dantata and anyone that rich.
They hate all Muslim lands except for Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar and anywhere there is money.
They call every development relating to Islam Islamisation except for millions of dollars they now want to collect from Islamic Development Bank.
This is why i don't take them serious, the language they understand is MONEY. Put money on the table all their agitation, belief, culture, orientation and even their existence will be given to you to own and define.

God is love, boasts those demented Christians?
Let's see what their Bible teaches:
"Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that
which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for
him in the way, when he came up from Egypt.
Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all
that they have, and spare them not; but slay
both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox
and sheep, camel and ass." (I Samuel 15:2-3)
No matter how one can justify possible crimes
from adults, suckling infants have no means of
acting out crimes. And what evil against Yahweh
(whom Christians identify as the pre-incarnate
Jesus) could the animals have possibly
performed? Only an evil entity could kill innocent
infants and animals, no matter what their parents
and owners may have done.

1 Like

Re: U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) by Originalsly: 8:16am On Nov 21, 2023
Hmmm ... the crew was performing " routine training" ... under bad weather and poor visibility? ... conditions that seasoned pilots avoid? Really?
Re: U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) by viodemus: 8:17am On Nov 21, 2023
I have been warning that my great America is sliding on quality.

Training quality - not just physical for fight, but maintenance training. I don't know what to call this, whether it is dizziness of a successful military or what. I am starting to worry. They are letting the enemies, especially the useless arabs and their African slaves, be having high hopes of when they will see the great America fall, so that they can pounce on her. But God pass them.

I wrote some articles on their internal think tanks.
I said maybe it's time that American military minimize the phone uses in the bases. Stop all these picture takers. Ordinary 2nd class chinese army, cannot be playing with phones in the barracks.

They need to stop lowering the standards, and bring people up to standard. Maybe, it's time to recruit the igbos in 100s of thousands to loyally hold the line for the USA standard for a decade, maybe then, the citizens will sit up.

The personnel there now, are so weak. They scream when paper cut their finger. Then what will you do, when you are loading weapons, fixing engines, or fixing radars, where you can get more bad deep cuts.

God please keep America engaged in the spirit of thriving. Stop letting mentally weak people mess them up internally.

This accident, read it yesterday, was probably caused by lack of knowledge of the machines they operate; especially, the engineering and science behind it. Then, another thing is the greed starting to seep in, from my studies, it started in 2003 iraq war, after a while, it became a money grab thing, and many fraudulent contractors, people that lack material science knowledge, and continuously incompetent people, seeped in. They just buy parts, not knowing that China sold it to another country, knowing that it was for the United states military use.

My only comfort is that China is experiencing incompetence too, because they are about design.alone, and not craftmanship, which America use to be a material science, design, and more than the rest craftmanship.

I have complained bitterly about the dip, alarming dip in craftmanship, equipment knowledge, and process/procedure knowledge training.

it is sad, but the USA need to hold the line of leadership, if not, humane mercy in the world will dip seriously. Only America, will fight for the weak and the strong. The other world powers, don't really care.

May God continue to bless the USA, the igbos and cousins, Israel, UK, and all other sane people.
Re: U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) by pargelenis(m): 8:18am On Nov 21, 2023
WriterNig:
This comment just showed you know nothing.

3 European prime ministers confirmed it with their own mouths that Russia and Ukraine/NATO signed an agreement for Russia to pull out troops from Kyiv and Lviv middle of last year.

At least Russia is not crashing aircrafts here and there.๐Ÿ˜‰
ha ha ha โ€ฆ did your village people tell you this or you read this utter nonsense on some Putin Russian website? grin grin
Give me your sources, let me laugh small.
For Putin to take over Ukraine, he needs to be in its capital โ€ฆ common sense, why do Putin zombies not reason any more??

2 Likes

Re: U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) by Chidex50(m): 8:20am On Nov 21, 2023
WriterNig:

Shut up the crap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) by Coolbadguy: 8:26am On Nov 21, 2023
WriterNig:

Flying coffin ahahaha grin grin
Re: U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) by erniok(m): 8:26am On Nov 21, 2023
WriterNig:

Seems you have nightmares whenever the name USA is mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) by viodemus: 8:27am On Nov 21, 2023
on another thought, America should also investigate, the possibility of sabotage.

could the Chinese or other enemies be using static energy to jam some electronics from a distance. Or could it be an internal sabotage through maybe phone picture takers, acting like everything is selfie, but using style to take vital pictures, that they can send to the enemies say to middle east, who then passes it to the chinese or Russians.

Ban the phone, except on break time or bed time. Better yet, electronically scan all phones in and near the bases in real time. America used to do this.
Re: U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) by TobiAbuja: 8:28am On Nov 21, 2023
WriterNig:

Luckily, blue on blue Russian kills, accidents and Ukraine can make up those numbers. 323 visually confirmed Russian planes alone lost since the Russian invasion in 2022.

The absolute cheek of this poster trying to compare a trash military to a world superpower while getting owned by little Ukraine. Hilarious.

1 Like

Re: U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) by ttobizz(m): 8:32am On Nov 21, 2023
SparkleSix:
How come USA is now moving like China? Most of their so called new generation technologies is just crap either having mechanical fault, bugs or malfunctions.

Americans on Reddit boasting about having the best millitary in the world and how they can single handedly solo everyone won't see this.

Plane overshoot runway
Runway shorter than normal
Poor visibility
Did you even read?
Otherwise, how come you didn't know it could be a human error or weather induced?

3 Likes

Re: U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) by WriterNiiig: 8:38am On Nov 21, 2023
pargelenis:
ha ha ha โ€ฆ did your village people tell you this or you read this utter nonsense on some Putin Russian website? grin grin
Give me your sources, let me laugh small.
For Putin to take over Ukraine, he needs to be in its capital โ€ฆ common sense, why do Putin zombies not reason any more??

Re: U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) by viodemus: 8:38am On Nov 21, 2023
biblia1:

"They call every Muslim terrorist apart from Dangote and Dantata and anyone that rich.
They hate all Muslim lands except for Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar and anywhere there is money.
They call every development relating to Islam Islamisation except for millions of dollars they now want to collect from Islamic Development Bank.
This is why i don't take them serious, the language they understand is MONEY. Put money on the table all their agitation, belief, culture, orientation and even their existence will be given to you to own and define.

God is love, boasts those demented Christians?
Let's see what their Bible teaches:
"Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that
which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for
him in the way, when he came up from Egypt.
Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all
that they have, and spare them not; but slay
both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox
and sheep, camel and ass." (I Samuel 15:2-3)
No matter how one can justify possible crimes
from adults, suckling infants have no means of
acting out crimes. And what evil against Yahweh
(whom Christians identify as the pre-incarnate
Jesus) could the animals have possibly
performed? Only an evil entity could kill innocent
infants and animals, no matter what their parents
and owners may have done.

Ur stupidity tall pass that tall useless dubai building.

who wants to borrow from a terrorist bank if not the terrorist in power.
Re: U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) by AbuTwins: 8:45am On Nov 21, 2023
Aye n se wแปn ni!

Village people strong o!
Re: U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) by Gbadebo19(m): 8:51am On Nov 21, 2023
WriterNig:

Na USA matter go give this one high blood pressure. By now, he would have developed epilepsy and start foaming seriously in the mouth because nobody died.

2 Likes

Re: U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 8:53am On Nov 21, 2023
SparkleSix thefacelessman wickedfacts yarimo fugazyConehead fugazy2023 blackpantherxxx sillymoderators koshcad bosskesh mccullum duro4chang seunmsg legendhero elsudani burob exousiAng yorubold holluwhakemmy hitlerwasright muchado FreeStuffsNG ttalk delvo flokii totit christiantruth03 and all other alShabaab pro hamas same blood are happy grin:
How come USA is now moving like China? Most of their so called new generation technologies is just crap either having mechanical fault, bugs or malfunctions.

Americans on Reddit boasting about having the best millitary in the world and how they can single handedly solo everyone won't see this.
Re: U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) by SURElee(f): 8:59am On Nov 21, 2023
Thank God no life was lost
Re: U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) by 89green: 9:00am On Nov 21, 2023
grin grin Wahala
Re: U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) by Smartguyboy(m): 9:34am On Nov 21, 2023
pargelenis:
almost two years and and Russia has not been able to enter Kyiv โ€ฆ your beloved Putinโ€™s army is the definition of incompetence grin
How about U.S.A. that spent 20 years in Afgan how far ?
Re: U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) by Successlane: 9:37am On Nov 21, 2023
mmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) / Why APC Panel Nullified Akeredoluโ€™s Victory In Ondo Governorship Primary / 2019: President Buhariโ€™ll Call To Congratulate Me As President โ€“ Kingsley Moghal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.