Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,397 members, 7,830,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) (31439 Views)

Abuja Airport 2nd Runway: Wike Announces N825b Compensation For Indigenes / Festus Keyamo Meets Wike & Tuggar To Solve Issues About Abuja Runway & Emirates / Damasak: 2 Soldiers Who Tried To Capture A Boko Haram Spy Killed In Ambush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) by Successlane: 9:41am On Nov 21, 2023
WriterNig:
The US has crashed more aircrafts in training this year than ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russia that is fighting in a war has. More than 7 crashes in just the last 2 months.

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ US military aircrafts are flying coffins.

World's number 1 Army indeed.

It shows they are only HUMAN and the aircrafts are HUMAN made, contrary to the impression some people are always giving out about these US military equipment.

Thank God for the no-casualty situation here.

1 Like

Re: U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) by Moniya4Real(m): 9:46am On Nov 21, 2023
Let me ask my fellow Africans something: which of these two opposing sides is responsible for the stealing, maiming, pillaging, raping, destruction and the barbaric colonization of our great grandfathers?.

WriterNig:
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป Like for Russia-Putin, share for USA/Nazi/NATO ๅ
Re: U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) by dapadawee: 9:47am On Nov 21, 2023
WriterNig:
The US has crashed more aircrafts in training this year than ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russia that is fighting in a war has. More than 7 crashes in just the last 2 months.

Re: U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) by dapadawee: 9:49am On Nov 21, 2023
WriterNig:

that aircraft was built to land on water. infants t it can go underwater. no casualties and they are investigating the matter
Re: U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) by Neoteny7: 9:53am On Nov 21, 2023
WriterNig:

They're usually flown by people who can't decide whether they're male or female.
Re: U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) by tkgindofa(m): 10:19am On Nov 21, 2023
WriterNig:

Go and buy your own plane oh or mind your own business please.
Re: U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 10:32am On Nov 21, 2023
Thank God for life saved, thank God say Yoruba and Hausa fulanis Muslim head slamming terrorists prayers against America and Israel no come to pass. God don disappoint them

Re: U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) by Vello(m): 10:47am On Nov 21, 2023
SparkleSix:
How come USA is now moving like China? Most of their so called new generation technologies is just crap either having mechanical fault, bugs or malfunctions.

Americans on Reddit boasting about having the best millitary in the world and how they can single handedly solo everyone won't see this.
Show me anywhere you read that Chinese or Japanese military aircraft crashed. I bet you won't find any.
Know why?
Their press and journalism are regulated. Not that they don't record such crashes but who born you well to report it!

1 Like

Re: U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) by OyinO: 11:19am On Nov 21, 2023
WriterNig:

O boy! See finishing. You too much o
Re: U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) by OPICANTO2223: 11:28am On Nov 21, 2023
biblia1:

"They call every Muslim terrorist apart from Dangote and Dantata and anyone that rich.
They hate all Muslim lands except for Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar and anywhere there is money.
They call every development relating to Islam Islamisation except for millions of dollars they now want to collect from Islamic Development Bank.
This is why i don't take them serious, the language they understand is MONEY. Put money on the table all their agitation, belief, culture, orientation and even their existence will be given to you to own and define.

God is love, boasts those demented Christians?
Let's see what their Bible teaches:
"Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that
which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for
him in the way, when he came up from Egypt.
Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all
that they have, and spare them not; but slay
both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox
and sheep, camel and ass." (I Samuel 15:2-3)
No matter how one can justify possible crimes
from adults, suckling infants have no means of
acting out crimes. And what evil against Yahweh
(whom Christians identify as the pre-incarnate
Jesus) could the animals have possibly
performed? Only an evil entity could kill innocent
infants and animals, no matter what their parents
and owners may have done.

They call every non muslims kafirs.

They are quick to run to USA, EU, Canada etc to nationalise inorder to propergate terrorism.

They practice pedophilia(marrying 7, 8, 9, 10 years old girls) causing them to have a disease called vesico vaginal fistula in millions. Due to immature pelvis, babies tear the vagina and urinary bladder/ urethra during delivery. Exposing the girl (8years) to vaginal infection and very foul oozing smell. Fecal matter from the rectum, goes to bladder/ urinary track during defecation.

They refused to take immunizations for polio, as commanded by prophet Muhammad, making Nigeria the only country in the world with polio. Other countries are polio free.

They imposed jizyah on non muslims when their population increased in any country.

They carry out honor killings.

They behead non muslims to appease their god by shouting Allah hu Akbar.

They rape women they capture and kill all male in any land they conquered.

The killed farmers in Nigeria causing severe hardship and hunger.

They carry out suicide bombing and bombing of various facilities while shouting Allah hu Akbar.

They involves in ritual of all sort from human to heads of innocent animals by their alfaaas.

They practice taqiyya/taquyah from the teaching of their Koran, Hadith etc

They destroyed historical monuments in various countries to please they blood loving allah.

They refused to go to school, learn skill and other life surviving activities leading excessive begging in all pedestrians bridges in the whole Nigeria.

Almajiri education and false imprisonment with unimagine starvation, is what they practice to please Prophet Muhammad with very dirty criminal ideology given to them by same prophet.

ETC ETC ETC , ALLAH HU AKBAR, ALLAH HU AKBAR, ALLAH HU AKBAR. Demonic chant
Re: U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) by FamTomx2(m): 11:49am On Nov 21, 2023
SparkleSix:
How come USA is now moving like China? Most of their so called new generation technologies is just crap either having mechanical fault, bugs or malfunctions.

Americans on Reddit boasting about having the best millitary in the world and how they can single handedly solo everyone won't see this.

How come your brain didn't tell you that these techs are man made.

Even God's creations we humans dies untimely and other of his creations.

U be mu.....
Re: U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) by FoolishBoy419: 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2023
kehnderson:

Guys , should these affiliate marketing tutors be trusted.
They've endlessly and relentlessly bombarded my phone with ads on how to earn 500k weekly by becoming an affiliate marketer.

What puzzles me is that they claim to worth tens of millions yet they relentlessly push their 50k course to audiences.

Are they genuine? Should one consider them. I'm interested but I don't have money to spare as they could just dump an incomprehensible course on me after making payments.

What are your experience with them ?

DON'T. they are only trying to sell their ideas to you. Ideas that they couldn't use to make money for you themselves.

I won't say more than that.
Re: U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) by gawu1: 12:28pm On Nov 21, 2023
OPICANTO2223:
Check to see if the pilot is a Mohamedian. It look like Terroristic act and definitely will be them
Fortunately, the pilots are Jews who executed Jesus, the god of Christians freely and unchallenged. Up to date, no Christian dared say something against them. When Adolf Hitler tried to retaliate the killing on behalf of the Jesus worshippers, he failed to the Jews's machinations.
Re: U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) by wallarwallar(m): 12:47pm On Nov 21, 2023
WriterNig:

You are so empty boy u don't know anything abt military. That is the sacrifice it always takes to be No 1 world powe l just hope ur little brain can comprehend. . Have u ever imagine why most countries in the world fear the US when it come to Military advancement may be u need a little research if ur brain can withstand it
Re: U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) by Whatisurproblem(m): 12:53pm On Nov 21, 2023
WriterNig:

see US succeeding dey pain you. You will die of pain
Re: U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) by PHAYOL81: 1:02pm On Nov 21, 2023
Another $millions crashed but good news is the taxpayers would help facilitate the procurement of more war machines that's likely gonna suffer similar fate
THANK GOD NO LIFE WAS LOST
Re: U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) by caye(m): 1:16pm On Nov 21, 2023
viodemus:
I have been warning that my great America is sliding on quality.

...They are letting the enemies, especially the useless arabs and their African slaves, be having high hopes of when they will see the great America fall, so that they can pounce on her. But God pass them.

I

They need to stop lowering the standards, and bring people up to standard. Maybe, it's time to recruit the igbos in 100s of thousands to loyally hold the line for the USA standard for a decade, maybe then, the citizens will sit up.

May God continue to bless the USA, the igbos and cousins, Israel, UK, and all other sane people.

The Black Americans ALWAYS SAY ( strangely to me) that Africans , mostly Nigerians, hate them and would always side with the pink supremacists.

I now know the ethnicity of those Nigerians.

Tell me you're a slave, without telling me that you are a slave!.

Plus, when will the Igbo elders reorient their youths, that the pink man , Jew, or Arab doesn't like them, if they seem to like them now, they're using them for a Rwandisation agenda / pitting one black ethnicity against another ( divide and conquer approach ).

Tell them that any freedom they enjoy now in Amerikkka, thousands of Black Americans fought and died for those freedoms.

Tell them that the pink race loves nobody, cares for nobody, has its mission of world domination for ever.

Tell them that if they destroy their continent, with the hope of securing tenement with the pink nations, there will be a surprise for them in the next 10-30yrs.

My Igbo brothers, stop being house nieggers, and join the global black disapora to seek for forgiveness for our past sins in selling off our ppl to monsters, and rebuilding Alkebulan ( Roman: Africa).

Every other continent is rebuilding. We will also rebuild .

But you must STOP BEING HOUSE NIGGERS!

CC:-jakumo; แนฃeun; Olaadegbu. grin; MANNABBQ
Re: U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) by OPICANTO2223: 2:18pm On Nov 21, 2023
gawu1:

Fortunately, the pilots are Jews who executed Jesus, the god of Christians freely and unchallenged. Up to date, no Christian dared say something against them. When Adolf Hitler tried to retaliate the killing on behalf of the Jesus worshippers, he failed to the Jews's machinations.

Check well. They might have changed their names to sound Jewish. Remember they were taught how to deceive people with taqiyya/ taquyah. I know there is no extent to what Mohamedians can do in terrorism. SHAME
Re: U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) by viodemus: 5:14pm On Nov 21, 2023
caye:

The Black Americans ALWAYS SAY ( strangely to me) that Africans , mostly Nigerians, hate them and would always side with the pink supremacists.

I now know the ethnicity of those Nigerians.

Tell me you're a slave, without telling me that you are a slave!.

Plus, when will the Igbo elders reorient their youths, that the pink man , Jew, or Arab doesn't like them, if they seem to like them now, they're using them for a Rwandisation agenda / pitting one black ethnicity against another ( divide and conquer approach ).

Tell them that any freedom they enjoy now in Amerikkka, thousands of Black Americans fought and died for those freedoms.

Tell them that the pink race loves nobody, cares for nobody, has its mission of world domination for ever.

Tell them that if they destroy their continent, with the hope of securing tenement with the pink nations, there will be a surprise for them in the next 10-30yrs.

My Igbo brothers, stop being house nieggers, and join the global black disapora to seek for forgiveness for our past sins in selling off our ppl to monsters, and rebuilding Alkebulan ( Roman: Africa).

Every other continent is rebuilding. We will also rebuild .

But you must STOP BEING HOUSE NIGGERS!

CC:-jakumo; แนฃeun; Olaadegbu. grin; MANNABBQ

useless caye abi na gay

you keep accusing my tribe of being house n*ggers, or slave traders or not supporting African Americans or blacks.

most of us like Americans (including AAs for sure). AAs are likely to be our siblings (most of them descended from us) .

Seems like you don't know about slave trade.
The percentage of Africans selling themselves was less than 10%; Arabs and their crews kidnapped and sold over 50%, the test were Europeans that did the kidnapping and selling.

Also, don't make it look like AAs did not sell people before they themselves were kidnapped and sold. Some AAs were armed robbers were held in make shift prisons, when the town was raided or overpowered, they took those people as slaves and sold them.

So stop being a useless caye.
What can AA offer the igbos that are facing genocide from some tribes in Nigeria that want to eliminate us. Those tribes are anti Americans including anti AAs, they are arab lovers who see us as enemies. Don't you think we should also protect ourselves? Moreover, we have matching same ideologies with the partners we are aligned with.
Re: U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) by Amayabor1: 6:24pm On Nov 21, 2023
WriterNiiig:

๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Ignorance is a disease.

In the last 2 days. British, Norwegian, German jets have intercepted Russian aircrafts patrolling near their airspace.

What do you call that? Playing in the sand?

Even U.S fighters have intercepted lots of Russian aircraft flying past Alaska & US airspace.

Is that not reconnaissance training?

Russian planes & ships patrol everywhere.

Ozuor don comment against. Ignorant Buffon.

The US has military commands all over the world. There is the US central command (area of responsibility is middle East, central Asia and part of South Asia). There is the US southern command (area of responsibility is Latin America). US northern command (area of responsibility is US, Canada, Mexico). US indo-pacific command (Area of responsibility is India, Korea, China, Pacific Ocean etc). There is US Africa command, US strategic command, US Space command.

All these commands have military bases all over the world. They fly military planes and fighter jets constantly. Then you are comparing all these to Russia that rarely operate outside Russia. How many military bases does Russia have outside Russia? Lol

The US has more extensive military reach and carry out more extensive military exercises than every other country in this world combined. Only a fool will argue this. I have not even mentioned Nato. So, it is only reasonable that they will be involved in more military accidents. List one continent in this world were the US doesn't have a military base or doesn't carry out military exercises.

The US airforce has the larrgest fighter aircraft in the world. You want to know the next country with the largest fighter aircraft in the world? The US Navy. Russia is third. US army is fourth. US marine is fifth. Of the top 5 country with the most powerful airfleet, US airforce, Navy, amry marine Corps take 4 positions as if they are countries. And you think all these military planes and fighter jets are lying fallow on the ground? Lol ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚. Dey play!

It is common Ukraine that Russia is still battling to defeat for close to 2 years now. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
Re: U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) by babajero(m): 8:51pm On Nov 21, 2023
WriterNig:

How many Nigeria get?
Re: U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) by Babalola0920: 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2023
OPICANTO2223:
Check to see if the pilot is a Mohamedian. It look like Terroristic act and definitely will be them

Until was Bush grin
Re: U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) by Caseless: 6:02am On Nov 22, 2023
SparkleSix:

They're same everywhere - even on quora.
Re: U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) by pargelenis(m): 8:56am On Nov 23, 2023
Smartguyboy:
How about U.S.A. that spent 20 years in Afgan how far ?
It took the US military just one month to take over Kabul and drive the Taliban into the Tora Bora mountains. Your Putin armyโ€™s incompetence has been exposed by his illegal invasion - what an embarrassment grin
Fight ignorance and with proper research โ€ฆ
Re: U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) by pargelenis(m): 8:59am On Nov 23, 2023
WriterNiiig:
โ€ฆ
What nonsense did you just post?? Putin Zombies will next be posting sources from PM News grin
Re: U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) by Smartguyboy(m): 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2023
pargelenis:
It took the US military just one month to take over Kabul and drive the Taliban into the Tora Bora mountains. Your Putin armyโ€™s incompetence has been exposed by his illegal invasion - what an embarrassment grin
Fight ignorance and with proper research โ€ฆ

And you forgot your mighty U.S.A. has only been flight some guys with only AKs 47 not real army .

Listen to what U.S.A. general said and thanks me later

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrazXS2f34Y
Re: U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) by pargelenis(m): 7:34pm On Nov 23, 2023
Smartguyboy:
And you forgot your mighty U.S.A. has only been flight some guys with only AKs 47 not real army .
Listen to what U.S.A. general said and thanks me later
Yes, that is Fox News โ€ฆ they are always pushing the US government to increase military spending. Thatโ€™s their MO despite the fact that the US spends the most of any other country. In fact, the US already outspends the next 5 countries put together (see chart below).
Putinโ€™s army and strategy in Ukraine has been poor. This is a neighboring country and they are still very disgraced in their total inability to invade the capital (Kyiv) or any other major city for that matter.
Just google โ€œwhy has Russia invasion failedโ€ and learn for yourself the many tactical mistakes and inefficiencies/incompetencies of the โ€œgreat Putin armyโ€
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Appoints MC Oluomo Parks Management Committee Chairman / Senate Will Reconvene To Consider Ministerial List โ€” Saraki / Atiku Abubakar Pictured With Theresa May, British Prime Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.