Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

FG, Come Clean On Nigeria’s Bankruptcy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG, Come Clean On Nigeria’s Bankruptcy (11017 Views)

PDP Asks APC To Come Clean On Tinubu's Records / PDP To Tribunal: Come Clean On The Header On CTC Judgement / 5 Humanitarian Workers Kidnapped By Boko Haram Beg FG Come To Their Rescue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG, Come Clean On Nigeria’s Bankruptcy by Bluntemperor: 10:46am On Nov 21, 2023
LearningCurveCo:
Ok

Talk is cheap!
What is the Editorial board trying to say? Are they not aware of the 8- years of Buhari and what was the Economic Impacts?
Re: FG, Come Clean On Nigeria’s Bankruptcy by Sangoamadioha1: 10:47am On Nov 21, 2023
ValarDoharis:
We survive 3yrs war against Nigeria supported by Britain and her allies, who is the frail Tinubu?

Igbos will be the last to be affected by any useless policy

Another characteristic of an OBIdient. You just couldn't resist the urge to turn everything into tribalism.
Another thing that makes you guys unpopular but tolerated in the name of democracy 🙄
Re: FG, Come Clean On Nigeria’s Bankruptcy by ValarDoharis: 10:51am On Nov 21, 2023
Why did we fight the Biafra war? To separate from your 'tolerance'.

Why did you fight us to remain? You gonna have to deal with us for insisting we remain in Nigeria
Sangoamadioha1:

Another characteristic of an OBIdient. You just couldn't resist the urge to turn everything into tribalism.
Another thing that makes you guys unpopular but tolerated in the name of democracy 🙄
Re: FG, Come Clean On Nigeria’s Bankruptcy by Chetas81(m): 10:52am On Nov 21, 2023
ivandragon:
Sane & patriotic Nigerians called out the buhari 'regime' for its mismanagement of the economy, but the marauding praise singers turned it to ethnic & religious war.

Today, the same party that took over from itself is lamenting to Nigerians but living lavishly.

Again, sane & patriotic Nigerians are speaking up, but the marauding a** lickers have once again brought out their tribal ammunition.

Like it has been often said, it takes the mentally unbalanced to support apc.
THIS USELESS GUYS DON'T TALKED ABOUT ASSETS DECLARATION, BECAUSE THE FRAUDULENT CITIZEN AKA TINUBU IS THE PRESIDENT

1 Like

Re: FG, Come Clean On Nigeria’s Bankruptcy by Sangoamadioha1: 10:56am On Nov 21, 2023
ValarDoharis:
Why did we fight the Biafra war? To separate from your 'tolerance'.

Why did you fight us to remain? You gonna have to deal with us for insisting we remain in Nigeria

Ok, but mind you igbo tribe is quite different from Obidients (although most Obidients are Igbo). My comments are directed at Obidients not igbo tribe. The igbos are important, useful and equal members of Nigeria as a country. Don't get it twisted 😏
Re: FG, Come Clean On Nigeria’s Bankruptcy by ValarDoharis: 10:59am On Nov 21, 2023
The Obidients told you that Tinubu would be a monumental failure, you think they'll not prepare and won't be caught unawares?

The stick you see cannot blind you!
Sangoamadioha1:

Ok, but mind you igbo tribe is quite different from Obidients (although most Obidients are Igbo). My comments are directed at Obidients not igbo tribe. The igbos are important, useful and equal members of Nigeria as a country. Don't get it twisted 😏
Re: FG, Come Clean On Nigeria’s Bankruptcy by OyinO: 11:12am On Nov 21, 2023
Nansense an ingredient
Re: FG, Come Clean On Nigeria’s Bankruptcy by Sangoamadioha1: 11:13am On Nov 21, 2023
ValarDoharis:
The Obidients told you that Tinubu would be a monumental failure, you think they'll not prepare and won't be caught unawares?

The stick you see cannot blind you!

Is there anyone that told you not to prepare. Enjoy the preparation nah😂
Re: FG, Come Clean On Nigeria’s Bankruptcy by MrRichmond: 11:14am On Nov 21, 2023
DeOTR:

Nigeria is not designed for her leaders to be accountable to the citizens. Know this, know peace.

It is not designed because majority of the population including yourself view your leaders as gods.

The moment you all change this foolish perception, and demand accountability things will change. Else you will continue begging for scraps from those you queued under the scorching sun to put in power.
Re: FG, Come Clean On Nigeria’s Bankruptcy by Israel07: 11:17am On Nov 21, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

Yeah, because all options available now are more or less the same.

OBIdients are the most toxic humans on earth, that is why majority of Nigerians distance themselves from being called Obidients. The ones you see now are only active on twitter and nairaland.

Shut up Agbadorian... You sound stupid as fvck! What is Obidient toxicity compared to APC toxicity in 2014/15 and 2019. Which people held protest through out the federation, called subsidy a scam and still paid it, carried a coffin of a sitting living president, mocked him to the teeth and didn't live his wife out of it with all manner of promises decieving the entire poor masses including fools like Atiku, Saraki, Amaechi, Rochas, Dino who are now crying for their stupidity. They 'll never win anything again cos they were part of this demons they castigate today. The stupid cultist half baked professor didn't see this level of toxicity to call headless mob but it's a teeming followers of P.O who are comprised mainly of young educated people that are headless mob because of their activeness on Twitter. Where did Obidients mock Buhari or Tinubu like they did? Any ojota protest? Was casket carried? Did they threaten blood and baboon or did P.O come out to say Ipob are not terrorist even though we know they are not unlike Buhari did with Boko Haram that are clearly terrorist? Did Obidients mock their wives? Aisha was told the simple truth by a fellow Hausa of growing fat on corruption while the poor in the North were reduced to herbivores eating grass.
On what basis is this comparison of toxicity of followers comprised mainly of uneducated old fools and this young vibrant educated patriotic citizens who waste no time to call out their own like they did to Otti and LP law makers in the Senate forcing them to give us an explanation. Does Agbadorians do this? Pls just stop the gaslighting and go do something meaningful with ur life.
Re: FG, Come Clean On Nigeria’s Bankruptcy by Sangoamadioha1: 11:20am On Nov 21, 2023
Israel07:

Shut up Agbadorian... You sound stupid as fvck! What is Obidient toxicity compared to APC toxicity in 2014/15 and 2019. Which people held protest through out the federation, called subsidy a scam and still paid it, carried a coffin of a sitting living president, mocked him to the teeth and didn't live his wife out of it with all manner of promises decieving the entire poor masses including fools like Atiku, Saraki, Amaechi, Rochas, Dino who are now crying for their stupidity. They 'll never win anything again cos they were part of this demons they castigate today. The stupid cultist half baked professor didn't see this level of toxicity to call headless mob but it's a teeming followers of P.O who are comprised mainly of young educated people that are headless mob because of their activeness on Twitter. Where did Obidients mock Buhari or Tinubu like they did? Any ojota protest? Was casket carried? Did they threaten blood and baboon or did P.O come out to say Ipob are not terrorist even though we know they are not unlike Buhari did with Boko Haram that are clearly terrorist? Did Obidients mock their wives? Aisha was told the simple truth by a fellow Hausa of growing fat on corruption while the poor in the North were reduced to herbivores eating grass.
On what basis is this comparison of toxicity of followers comprised mainly of uneducated old fools and this young vibrant educated patriotic citizens who waste no time to call out their own like they did to Otti and LP law makers in the Senate forcing them to give us an explanation. Does Agbadorians do this? Pls just stop the gaslighting and go do something meaningful with ur life.

All these epistle on top this small issue. You get time o 😒
Re: FG, Come Clean On Nigeria’s Bankruptcy by erniok(m): 11:28am On Nov 21, 2023
ValarDoharis:
Shut your mouth! Tinubu is the king of corruption and criminality. He has no best to give, he is frail

That's how you know the idiots. They can never counter a post intelligently; only insults proving again and again that they are scums.
Re: FG, Come Clean On Nigeria’s Bankruptcy by taiwotimitt: 11:39am On Nov 21, 2023
gidjah:
Cost pls ?

check my signature please
Re: FG, Come Clean On Nigeria’s Bankruptcy by taiwotimitt: 11:40am On Nov 21, 2023
ncoolsome:

Pls how do I register ??

please check my signature
Re: FG, Come Clean On Nigeria’s Bankruptcy by Shattuck(m): 11:44am On Nov 21, 2023
ivandragon:
Sane & patriotic Nigerians called out the buhari 'regime' for its mismanagement of the economy, but the marauding praise singers turned it to ethnic & religious war.

Today, the same party that took over from itself is lamenting to Nigerians but living lavishly.

Again, sane & patriotic Nigerians are speaking up, but the marauding a** lickers have once again brought out their tribal ammunition.

Like it has been often said, it takes the mentally unbalanced to support apc.
and for some reasons those fools think they can win over sane Nigerians to their side through propaganda and gaslighting, like how can someone with a functional minimum level thinking ability support these criminals in power.

1 Like

Re: FG, Come Clean On Nigeria’s Bankruptcy by Neoteny7: 11:46am On Nov 21, 2023
waternogetenemy:

NIGERIA IS NOT POOR.

IT IS STRUCTURED TO IMPOVERISH NIGERIANS DELIBRATELY.

As long as 90% of the people can't have decent meals everyday, then it's a piss-poor country. Look at it from the perspective of their reality.
Re: FG, Come Clean On Nigeria’s Bankruptcy by soccerlite: 12:01pm On Nov 21, 2023
So buhari will not face any punishment for what he done on nigeria

But buhari will not escape God's judgement

It will be gory
Re: FG, Come Clean On Nigeria’s Bankruptcy by DeOTR: 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2023
MrRichmond:

It is not designed because majority of the population including yourself view your leaders as gods.

The moment you all change this foolish perception, and demand accountability things will change. Else you will continue begging for scraps from those you queued under the scorching sun to put in power.
Stop vomiting garbage from your mouth.
Demand accountability?! What's stopping you or anyone else from doing that? Will that make a difference and make them give you a listening hear? If the President do not do the right thing, what exactly can you do, remove him?
Demand accountability as if people have not been doing that before you were born.
I don't think I have time conversing with someone who thinks "demanding accountability" is the missing link in Nigeria politics.
Re: FG, Come Clean On Nigeria’s Bankruptcy by MrRichmond: 1:17pm On Nov 21, 2023
DeOTR:

Stop vomiting garbage from your mouth.
Demand accountability?! What's stopping you or anyone else from doing that? Will that make a difference and make them give you a listening hear? If the President do not do the right thing, what exactly can you do, remove him?
Demand accountability as if people have not been doing that before you were born.
I don't think I have time conversing with someone who thinks "demanding accountability" is the missing link in Nigeria politics.

I'm telling you the truth and you're calling it garbage.

What did I say about electing people who see themselves as leaders not elites

Have you and your generation ever put aside your primitive tribal brain and elected someone that really wants to serve

Continue groveling and begging like a helpless peasant. Lol!
Re: FG, Come Clean On Nigeria’s Bankruptcy by nedekid: 1:54pm On Nov 21, 2023
ednut1:
Bankruptcy but still buying SUVs and other frivolities. The international investors are not stupid
Government is not bankrupt, it is Nigerians that are bankrupt.
Afterall government is buying 160m and 400m (bullet proof) landcruiser while Nigerians celebrate when they buy 2003 corolla or 1999 camry.
Re: FG, Come Clean On Nigeria’s Bankruptcy by COMPAQ(m): 1:55pm On Nov 21, 2023
ivandragon:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/fg-come-clean-on-nigerias-bankruptcy

This is a phony article!! The indicators given are not necessarily the result of national bankruptcy. Even when we were producing 2.2million barrels of oil and e-rate was $/N365 and we had trade surplus, was unemployment not high!! In all my adult years, its only for a brief period (like 1year), where inflation was below 10%. Most of the time it was between 11% and 16%, before this continuous spike to 27% in the last 4years.
Re: FG, Come Clean On Nigeria’s Bankruptcy by gigfx: 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2023
In a con3 where the govt. will spend 1% on the citizens but lavishly spend 99% on their own upkeeps and some slowpoke will keep praising them.

Govt. is never to be praised but criticized to do more and more. It is not their papa money they are using but your Tax and the con3 resources.
Re: FG, Come Clean On Nigeria’s Bankruptcy by ivandragon: 6:30pm On Nov 21, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Stop encouraging tribalism here...

And maybe you should learn to read & understand.
Re: FG, Come Clean On Nigeria’s Bankruptcy by ivandragon: 6:32pm On Nov 21, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

APC---Mentally unbalanced supporters
PDP---Thieves and corruption loving supporters
LP----Gullible, easily decieved, and unruly supporters.

Majority of Nigerians just dey look as una dey fool una selves.

The real f00ls are those who excuse failure by pointing to past failures as justification for supporting present failures.
Re: FG, Come Clean On Nigeria’s Bankruptcy by livebullet(m): 4:57am On Nov 22, 2023
ivandragon:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/fg-come-clean-on-nigerias-bankruptcy
APC will be the end of the beautiful nation called Nigeria..
Very clueless party

1 Like

Re: FG, Come Clean On Nigeria’s Bankruptcy by mrblessed(m): 5:15am On Nov 22, 2023
It's like asking the FG to come clean on the sponsors of terrorism in Nigeria. No. Never, it won't ever happen.
Re: FG, Come Clean On Nigeria’s Bankruptcy by Raymondsom: 7:34am On Nov 22, 2023
wittywriter:
FG to come clean? Laughable.

Who are those that make up FG? Are they not same corrupt politicians?

Wittyness.

don't do any business/deal with wittywriter. He is a man posing as a woman. He scammed me of 15,000 naira
Re: FG, Come Clean On Nigeria’s Bankruptcy by DeOTR: 10:22am On Nov 22, 2023
MrRichmond:

I'm telling you the truth and you're calling it garbage.

What did I say about electing people who see themselves as leaders not elites

Have you and your generation ever put aside your primitive tribal brain and elected someone that really wants to serve

Continue groveling and begging like a helpless peasant. Lol!
How about you start demanding accountability from your own local and state government so we can take you seriously? Or is that too much to ask?
I believe you have a governor in your state who should be doing more for you than the President should ever do, but no, Tinubu should be blamed for your generational poverty.
People that can't hold their common councillor accountable are planning to hold the President accountable, because it's easier to blame outsiders for your woes.

Of course, they'll always bring in the ethnic card. I believe the person you had in mind to be the President would have solved Nigeria's problems in 6 months and you would have been able to hold him accountable any more than ranting online if he fails to deliver?
What you don't know is bigger than you.

We are talking about a plane with faulty engines, he's here yapping about the pilot.
How about postponing the flight to fix the engine?

I'll laugh off your last statement, because I'm not the cause of your suffering.
Re: FG, Come Clean On Nigeria’s Bankruptcy by Brendaniel: 11:05am On Nov 22, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

Chest beating as usual. You guys said more than this during the elections but see where you ended up?
Abegi rest, elections don finish na how to survive Tinubu na him dey do me now 😒

The same Tinubu you supported tirelessly to get into power is now giving you headache on how to survive him, Oga admit it, you guys are the failures here, because you all made a wrong choice, like I said earlier on you guys might win the election but you will lose your identity....
Re: FG, Come Clean On Nigeria’s Bankruptcy by Sangoamadioha1: 12:27pm On Nov 22, 2023
Brendaniel:

The same Tinubu you supported tirelessly to get into power is now giving you headache on how to survive him, Oga admit it, you guys are the failures here, because you all made a wrong choice, like I said earlier on you guys might win the election but you will lose your identity....

I stand by my opinions then that the person to win the election is Tinubu.
I still stand by my opinion that Tinubu is 100% better than Peter Obi, despite Tinubu being a failure.
Peter Obi is a colossal failure that i would never wish on my country.
Re: FG, Come Clean On Nigeria’s Bankruptcy by Brendaniel: 2:24pm On Nov 22, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

I stand by my opinions then that the person to win the election is Tinubu.
I still stand by my opinion that Tinubu is 100% better than Peter Obi, despite Tinubu being a failure.
Peter Obi is a colossal failure that i would never wish on my country.

Did you experience Peter Obi's governance personally?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare / FLASH| 1.4 Million Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In 6 Months Of PMB’s Administration / Ikpeazu Hints On Dry Port In Abia, States Reason For Dropping Airport Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.