Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

When I Moved Back To Nigeria, I Was Sharing An Apartment With Davido: Tiwa Savag - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When I Moved Back To Nigeria, I Was Sharing An Apartment With Davido: Tiwa Savag (1121 Views)

‘’last Last Tiwa Savage Go Reach Everybody’’ – Video Of Burna Boy And Tiwa Savag / Billboard Features Davido, Tiwa Savage And Mr Eazi On Its Cover (Photos) / Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When I Moved Back To Nigeria, I Was Sharing An Apartment With Davido: Tiwa Savag by Glimpsetv: 11:21am On Jan 11
Amidst the recent feud between Tiwa Savage and popular Afrobeat singer Davido, a throwback video of Tiwa Savage on stage telling the crowd about when she just moved back to Nigeria surfaced online.

In the video, Tiwa Savage paused her performance to introduce Davido, calling him to the stage. She said, “I don't think a lot of people know this, but when I moved back to Nigeria, I was actually sharing an apartment with Davido.” The crowd went into loud ovation upon hearing the revelation made by Tiwa herself on stage, cheering for both her and Davido. Tiwa went on to express how proud she is of Davido before performing her popular song, "Somebody's Son."

The question now is, how did it all suddenly go so bad that everything they shared over the years doesn't matter anymore?

Cc: Nlfpmod

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WULP0rLxKeM

Re: When I Moved Back To Nigeria, I Was Sharing An Apartment With Davido: Tiwa Savag by Sangoamadioha1: 11:39am On Jan 11
Opinions change. Even Bwala wey criticize Tinubu last week don dey praise am now 😎

1 Like

Re: When I Moved Back To Nigeria, I Was Sharing An Apartment With Davido: Tiwa Savag by newoffer: 11:43am On Jan 11
Fear who no fit change

1 Like

Re: When I Moved Back To Nigeria, I Was Sharing An Apartment With Davido: Tiwa Savag by Glimpsetv: 12:06pm On Jan 11
newoffer:
Fear who no fit change

Well, change is the only constant thing in life 👌
Re: When I Moved Back To Nigeria, I Was Sharing An Apartment With Davido: Tiwa Savag by kokoA(m): 5:08pm On Jan 11
He don see you finish no vex.
Re: When I Moved Back To Nigeria, I Was Sharing An Apartment With Davido: Tiwa Savag by Nicepoker(m): 10:48pm On Jan 11
Sharing apartment grin
Re: When I Moved Back To Nigeria, I Was Sharing An Apartment With Davido: Tiwa Savag by Enny2013(f): 8:04am On Jan 12
There can still be peace.
Re: When I Moved Back To Nigeria, I Was Sharing An Apartment With Davido: Tiwa Savag by Wealthoptulent(m): 5:40pm On Jan 12
Nicepoker:
Sharing apartment grin
jus the abode not the BED, she ( Mother HEN) was sharing BED with big BIRD cheesy grin[b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Net Worth, Biography, Age, Husband, Daughter, And Career / Does True Love Exist? / Rumors About Paris Hilton Going To Rawanda(africa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.