Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Abia Residents Celebrate Water Fountain (Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abia Residents Celebrate Water Fountain (Video) (23242 Views)

Victoria Island Residents Celebrate Christmas At Eko Hotel Roundabout / Water Fountain Caused By Flood In Benin As Man Cries Out (Photos) / Night View Of The Water Fountain At Abule Egba Jubilee Bridge(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Residents Celebrate Water Fountain (Video) by Jcoleworld911: 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2023
Pakute:
Wow, see the excitement over a water fountain!, in the 21st ceuntry where people are celebrating space tech and breakthroughs, some folks are celebrating first-ever water fountain?. How old is Abia state?.
Nairaland ibos keep lying to themselves online and forming online billionaires while real ibos in a state of 4million ibos are seeing what a water fountain looks like for the very first time in their lives. What a shame.

Name a road in sadwaste region that have water fountain at it’s roundabout, you imbecil$ will be vomiting nonsen$e in the name of bashing the igbos

Apart from Ebonyi state and Uyo, tell me another state that has water fountains in their roads, I’m not talking about recreational or conventional centers or hotels/eaterys, I mean on their major roads

There’s no one in portharcourt here unless you go recreational parks
Re: Abia Residents Celebrate Water Fountain (Video) by PHAYOL81: 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2023
Wow
Re: Abia Residents Celebrate Water Fountain (Video) by Igbunu4: 12:57pm On Nov 21, 2023
Sadwaste:
Stupid sensational news. There has been several water fountains in Aba over the years. All these cheap bloggers will just be writing nonsense for clicks.

I just love how the place is lit up at night and there is economic activities as well. That Emelogu used to be a rough area. Maybe, the op should have said the first water fountain in the area. Ottih has good taste and the difference between his before and after pictures of his projects are superb.
Which Aba? Taaa or are you talking of Abak in Akwa Ibom State?
Re: Abia Residents Celebrate Water Fountain (Video) by Kay25(m): 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2023
From jb logo to water fountains in 2023...😂its unfair how life had turned abians to locals even at this jet age

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Residents Celebrate Water Fountain (Video) by Neoteny7: 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2023
naijamerican:

See this miserable mumu. Worry about your own useless state

Typical Nigerian asshole

Dumb and proud.

2 Likes

Re: Abia Residents Celebrate Water Fountain (Video) by Airlord2030: 1:12pm On Nov 21, 2023
Landlocked animal tribe again grin grin grin
Backware fools cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Abia Residents Celebrate Water Fountain (Video) by Beremx(f): 1:22pm On Nov 21, 2023
Rebelutionary:

You should have just stayed off this thread, this your comparison no follow! Should we remind you that it is this same state that celebrated Julis Berger Road Construction Sign Post?
they celebrated Julius Berger coming to the state and not the sign post. Don't tell me threads to comment on!! What nonsense
Re: Abia Residents Celebrate Water Fountain (Video) by Rebelutionary: 1:32pm On Nov 21, 2023
Beremx:
they celebrated Julius Berger coming to the state and not the sign post. Don't tell me threads to comment on!! What nonsense
Abia state = Ajegunle
Beremx 2023 (c)

Ahn ahn naso Abia bad reach? No now.
Re: Abia Residents Celebrate Water Fountain (Video) by Abagworo(m): 1:32pm On Nov 21, 2023
Just a sensational title but not true. Very soon you will see Abia celebrates streetlights or Abia celebrates traffic lights or Abia celebrates flyover or those paid propaganda news. Truth is that Abia has never been as bad as portrayed by media cause it has always been like showing only Makoko and Ikorodu as Lagos because you don't like the Governor. If you go to Abia today there are still a lot of bad roads which is no longer used as topic but instead the good ones in order to project the new media friendly Governor in positive light. Enough of this propaganda
Re: Abia Residents Celebrate Water Fountain (Video) by Beremx(f): 1:34pm On Nov 21, 2023
Rebelutionary:

Abia state = Ajegunle
Beremx 2023 (c)

Ahn ahn naso Abia bad reach? No now.
yes! Abia state has suffered bad governance from PDP since 1999. Why shouldn't they celebrate good governance now they have seen one?
Re: Abia Residents Celebrate Water Fountain (Video) by Abagworo(m): 1:37pm On Nov 21, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Name a road in sadwaste region that have water fountain at it’s roundabout, you imbecil$ will be vomiting nonsen$e in the name of bashing the igbos

Apart from Ebonyi state and Uyo, tell me another state that has water fountains in their roads, I’m not talking about recreational or conventional centers or hotels/eaterys, I mean on their major roads

There’s no one in portharcourt here unless you go recreational parks

Prior to this Abia had water fountain roundabout in Aba so it isn't even the first. Julius Berger has also worked in Aba in the past but the present Governor is a hype man riding on people's vulnerability to manipulate them. The area this new one is located houses a lot of low income earners.

This photo is an old Water fountain in Obingwa, Abia State

Re: Abia Residents Celebrate Water Fountain (Video) by Smartguyboy(m): 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2023
MrSundry:
Jubilation across Abia State as residents troop out to celebrate the ‘first-ever’ water fountain in the State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwJchjvQSJI

Just generalizing everything as Igbo
They stay have 4 other Igbo state I know Imo have a lot of that than any other state when the former governor was building fountain and status all over owerri.
Re: Abia Residents Celebrate Water Fountain (Video) by Rebelutionary: 2:04pm On Nov 21, 2023
Beremx:
yes! Abia state has suffered bad governance from PDP since 1999. Why shouldn't they celebrate good governance now they have seen one?
You are right about the bad governance but wrong about equating Water fountain to good governance, haba Beremx? No now!! Wetin Abia people do you?
Re: Abia Residents Celebrate Water Fountain (Video) by Afamed: 2:22pm On Nov 21, 2023
Lastmankc:
Just pray make men no notice you there

In a region,that I have be visiting in the last 22yrs?

Empty threats
Re: Abia Residents Celebrate Water Fountain (Video) by Beremx(f): 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2023
Rebelutionary:

You are right about the bad governance but wrong about equating Water fountain to good governance, haba Beremx? No now!! Wetin Abia people do you?
there is nothing wrong equating water fountain to good governance. Absolutely nothing wrong with it
Re: Abia Residents Celebrate Water Fountain (Video) by damkin24(m): 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2023
ClearFlair:
If it's the very first one then that's clear progress while other states are regressing
Do you have have anything call brain at all?
Re: Abia Residents Celebrate Water Fountain (Video) by Sleekfingers: 3:44pm On Nov 21, 2023
😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Abia Residents Celebrate Water Fountain (Video) by bigcasava1(m): 3:44pm On Nov 21, 2023
MrSundry:
Jubilation across Abia State as residents troop out to celebrate the ‘first-ever’ water fountain in the State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwJchjvQSJI

that very fountain is not even in ordinary Lagos

1 Like

Re: Abia Residents Celebrate Water Fountain (Video) by Lastmankc(m): 4:04pm On Nov 21, 2023
Afamed:

In a region,that I have be visiting in the last 22yrs?

Empty threats
Because you are hiding your true identity.
Re: Abia Residents Celebrate Water Fountain (Video) by bobntu: 6:20pm On Nov 21, 2023
Some Abia indigenes have water fountain in their homes even in the 80s. Also a number of old hotels had water fountains. But then, it is always a delight for anyone whenever and wherever it comes.
Re: Abia Residents Celebrate Water Fountain (Video) by BabaRamota1980: 7:28pm On Nov 21, 2023
grin grin grin
Ibo has started to develop their homeland.

First, they threw a party just at the sight of a Julius Berger construction block.

Now another town parade and jubilation as they get first water fountain.

Ibo kwenu!
Re: Abia Residents Celebrate Water Fountain (Video) by naijamerican: 8:18pm On Nov 21, 2023
Neoteny7:

Typical Nigerian asshole

Dumb and proud.

If supporting Alex Otti makes me dumb, then I’m the dumbest person in Nigeria. Go and support your own criminal apc governor and leave me and abians alone you useless ndi beribe
Re: Abia Residents Celebrate Water Fountain (Video) by Neoteny7: 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2023
naijamerican:

If supporting Alex Otti makes me dumb, then I’m the dumbest person in Nigeria. Go and support your own criminal apc governor and leave me and abians alone you useless ndi beribe

I've nothing more to say. You've conceded my point already.

Enjoy your stupidity.
Re: Abia Residents Celebrate Water Fountain (Video) by naijamerican: 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2023
Neoteny7:

I've nothing more to say. You've conceded my point already.

Enjoy your stupidity.

As an APC supporter, your easily the stupidest African alive. God will continue to punish you for your tribalistic mentality and general stupidity
Re: Abia Residents Celebrate Water Fountain (Video) by Afamed: 9:26pm On Nov 21, 2023
Lastmankc:
Because you are hiding your true identity.

When I no be coward like una
Re: Abia Residents Celebrate Water Fountain (Video) by Lastmankc(m): 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2023
Afamed:

When I no be coward like una
Lolz,see coward dey call pesin coward
Re: Abia Residents Celebrate Water Fountain (Video) by Neoteny7: 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2023
naijamerican:

As an APC supporter, your easily the stupidest African alive. God will continue to punish you for your tribalistic mentality and general stupidity

Cope harder, dumbo.
Re: Abia Residents Celebrate Water Fountain (Video) by Goodman247: 10:24pm On Nov 21, 2023
Igbos like material things sha
Re: Abia Residents Celebrate Water Fountain (Video) by naijamerican: 11:16pm On Nov 21, 2023
Neoteny7:

Cope harder, dumbo.
im rich and have homes in 4 countries. The children of Igboland will never suffer.
Re: Abia Residents Celebrate Water Fountain (Video) by Neoteny7: 10:22am On Nov 22, 2023
naijamerican:
im rich and have homes in 4 countries. The children of Igboland will never suffer.

Once they start bragging about material things, then you'll know them as liars and scoundrels.

You've nothing.

You're just a dumb online irritant.

tongue
Re: Abia Residents Celebrate Water Fountain (Video) by naijamerican: 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2023
Neoteny7:

Once they start bragging about material things, then you'll know them as liars and scoundrels.

You've nothing.

You're just a dumb online irritant.

tongue
if that allows you to feel better in your tribalism, ignorance, and poverty so be it
Re: Abia Residents Celebrate Water Fountain (Video) by Juoflife1(f): 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2023
Y'all should stop insulting my state. What is it self.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies: How Do You React To A Guy (stranger) Who Pays Your Keke Fare? / Car Catches Fire In Accident In Kaduna, Many Injured (Disturbing Photos) / Relocating To Bahamas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.