Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Abia Residents Celebrate Water Fountain (Video) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abia Residents Celebrate Water Fountain (Video) (23328 Views)

New Olodo Bridge Opened In Oyo. Residents Celebrate (video, Photos) / Water Fountain Caused By Flood In Benin As Man Cries Out (Photos) / Night View Of The Water Fountain At Abule Egba Jubilee Bridge(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Residents Celebrate Water Fountain (Video) by Neoteny7: 3:24pm On Nov 22, 2023
naijamerican:
if that allows you to feel better in your tribalism, ignorance, and poverty so be it

Dunno when criticizing indolence and complacence equals tribalism, but then again people of low self-esteem love to wallow in misery, real and imagined.

Now, fukk off kid. I'm doing adult things.
Re: Abia Residents Celebrate Water Fountain (Video) by naijamerican: 10:04pm On Nov 22, 2023
Neoteny7:

Dunno when criticizing indolence and complacence equals tribalism, but then again people of low self-esteem love to wallow in misery, real and imagined.

Now, fukk off kid. I'm doing adult things.

We both know you’re not doing anything worthwhile with your life, hence the reason your on here spewing anti Igbo tribalist retorhic. Ignorant tribalism is the refuge of the poor ignorant Nigerian. It allows them to feel better about their pathetic and desperate condition
Re: Abia Residents Celebrate Water Fountain (Video) by Neoteny7: 2:00am On Nov 23, 2023
naijamerican:

We both know you’re not doing anything worthwhile with your life, hence the reason your on here spewing anti Igbo tribalist retorhic. Ignorant tribalism is the refuge of the poor ignorant Nigerian. It allows them to feel better about their pathetic and desperate condition

You fools see tribalism everywhere. Are you that insecure?

I don't care for anything igboe, not in my radar... especially an impotent irritant like you. You register hardly a blip.

I indulge you simply because I'm bored (which comes from being lethargically content).

Unfortunately you bore me. I need someone more creative and engaging. You're no better than a pesky insect buzzing from a distance, that's how little regard I have for your opinions and sentiments, much less your pitiful and pathetic existence.

So like the insect you are, I'll allow the banality of your existence until someone with more wits comes along....or I get so bored I swat you like the bug you are.
Re: Abia Residents Celebrate Water Fountain (Video) by naijamerican: 5:46am On Nov 23, 2023
Neoteny7:

You fools see tribalism everywhere. Are you that insecure?

I don't care for anything igboe, not in my radar... especially an impotent irritant like you. You register hardly a blip.

I indulge you simply because I'm bored (which comes from being lethargically content).

Unfortunately you bore me. I need someone more creative and engaging. You're no better than a pesky insect buzzing from a distance, that's how little regard I have for your opinions and sentiments, much less your pitiful and pathetic existence.

So like the insect you are, I'll allow the banality of your existence until someone with more wits comes along....or I get so bored I swat you like the bug you are.

Youre so bored you had to use three thesaurus’s to create this terrible attempt at a response filled with poor grammar. Meanwhile I’m on the beach overseas making money and enjoying life. God will continue to punish all you wicked, evil, tribalistic, Nigerians. Tufiakwa!
Re: Abia Residents Celebrate Water Fountain (Video) by Neoteny7: 7:04am On Nov 23, 2023
naijamerican:

Youre so bored you had to use three thesaurus’s to create this terrible attempt at a response filled with poor grammar. Meanwhile I’m on the beach overseas making money and enjoying life. God will continue to punish all you wicked, evil, tribalistic, Nigerians. Tufiakwa!

1. Thesauruses, you ass. And I'm the one with poor grammar?

2. Thesaurus is used for synonyms. I don't know where you got the idea that it's useful for replying blockheads.

3. From 1 and 2 above, it's clear you're utterly stupid

4. Your writing is riddled with typographic errors, as if an autistic 5 year old wrote it....very likely the case.

5. You're on the beach "overseas" making money? Are you selling drugs or used swimsuits?

6. Anyone who says "I'm overseas" is usually a deadbeat living in decrepit conditions who hallucinates that "overseas" is an achievement.

You're clearly some insipid, uninspired, unemployed, unremarkable, dejected, destitute, demeaned, discombobulated, derelict, diseased, disturbed, deranged, and defeated street rat with unfulfilled wet dreams of wealth and luxury "overseas"
Re: Abia Residents Celebrate Water Fountain (Video) by naijamerican: 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2023
Neoteny7:

1. Thesauruses, you ass. And I'm the one with poor grammar?

2. Thesaurus is used for synonyms. I don't know where you got the idea that it's useful for replying blockheads.

3. From 1 and 2 above, it's clear you're utterly stupid

4. Your writing is riddled with typographic errors, as if an autistic 5 year old wrote it....very likely the case.

5. You're on the beach "overseas" making money? Are you selling drugs or used swimsuits?

6. Anyone who says "I'm overseas" is usually a deadbeat living in decrepit conditions who hallucinates that "overseas" is an achievement.

You're clearly some insipid, uninspired, unemployed, unremarkable, dejected, destitute, demeaned, discombobulated, derelict, diseased, disturbed, deranged, and defeated street rat with unfulfilled wet dreams of wealth and luxury "overseas"

I can smell the inferiority complex in your pathetic epistles. Focus on saving your increasingly worthless naira and figuring out how to feed your hungry children who were unfortunate enough to be born by a typical ignorant, impoverished, tribalistic African. Your own life is showing you shege, my posts are just confirmation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Protesting Drivers Block Kaduna-Abuja Highway Over Shooting Of Driver By Police / Two Planes Collide At Lagos Airport / Ladies: How Do You React To A Guy (stranger) Who Pays Your Keke Fare?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.