Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

My Chat This Morning With A Nigerian Who Lives In Turkey - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Chat This Morning With A Nigerian Who Lives In Turkey (2963 Views)

The Only Type Of Nigerian Who Will Enjoy The Japa Lifestyle Of The West / Accident That Claimed Nine Lives In Benin (Pictures) / Ejiro Onobrakpor: "My Mother, A Foodseller In Ajegunle Now Lives In America" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Chat This Morning With A Nigerian Who Lives In Turkey by TheEntertainer2: 11:17am On Nov 21, 2023
Still baffles me why those who have Japa never encourages us to do likewise....

Re: My Chat This Morning With A Nigerian Who Lives In Turkey by TheEntertainer2: 11:18am On Nov 21, 2023
Chat continues

Re: My Chat This Morning With A Nigerian Who Lives In Turkey by TheEntertainer2: 11:19am On Nov 21, 2023
More

Re: My Chat This Morning With A Nigerian Who Lives In Turkey by thesicilian: 11:27am On Nov 21, 2023
TheEntertainer2:

The best person to advise you about a new place is a person who currently lives and works there. So don't take it as a deliberate attempt to discourage you, but rather as an opportunity to learn from other people's experiences

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Chat This Morning With A Nigerian Who Lives In Turkey by MikeMicheal(m): 2:22pm On Nov 21, 2023
TheEntertainer2:
Na me wey neva commot for 9ja you wan listen to?
Ok, go to TURKEY.

Someone there is advising you not to, you say NO.

OYA BE GOING OOO

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Chat This Morning With A Nigerian Who Lives In Turkey by DanielsParker(m): 2:28pm On Nov 21, 2023
He’s telling you the truth. What are you going to Turkey to do? Are you into fraud or you want to go and become Azaman?
There is nothing for you in Turkey.
If you want quick route to Germany, I suggest you make inquiries on Poland, Malta etc.

You’ll regret Turkey , my candid advice.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Chat This Morning With A Nigerian Who Lives In Turkey by ednut1(m): 3:03pm On Nov 21, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7763460/trending-videos-police-aaulting-illegal

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/turkey-police-shadow-campaign-deport-immigrants-refugees

They have been picking Nigerians living illegally on the streets since last year. You now want to go join them And be living in fear and hiding with yahoo and drugs been your only work option.The guy is telling you the truth but as usual you will think he is discouraging you 🤣

10 Likes

Re: My Chat This Morning With A Nigerian Who Lives In Turkey by copyrites: 3:06pm On Nov 21, 2023
No wahala, go and listen to a Nigerian agent currently living in Nigeria to give you some motivational japa talks about a country he has never been to, lived in, or worked in.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Chat This Morning With A Nigerian Who Lives In Turkey by streetwise2015: 3:28pm On Nov 21, 2023
Pls I beg you bro .. Don’t no go to turkey it is a waste of time and resources..There is nothing in turkey..Food is expensive in turkey now …Presently turkey is deporting ppl without residence permit and even tho you apply..They won’t grant the residence..A friend of mine just got back from there..Carry your money do visa go Europe or use student enter Portugal..He who has ears should listen

TheEntertainer2:

3 Likes

Re: My Chat This Morning With A Nigerian Who Lives In Turkey by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2023
You just graduated from university and you plan to go live in a country as an illegal immigrant.

6 Likes

Re: My Chat This Morning With A Nigerian Who Lives In Turkey by Poisonousman: 3:56pm On Nov 21, 2023
streetwise2015:
Pls I beg you bro .. Don’t no go to turkey it is a waste of time and resources..There is nothing in turkey..Food is expensive in turkey now …Presently turkey is deporting ppl without residence permit and even tho you apply..They won’t grant the residence..A friend of mine just got back from there..Carry your money do visa go Europe or use student enter Portugal..He who has ears should listen

You are right... them deport person I know to Ghana.. na there she try fix her life again... funny enough she go by road oo

2 Likes

Re: My Chat This Morning With A Nigerian Who Lives In Turkey by obawinner(m): 4:52pm On Nov 21, 2023
What happens when you think it's only Nigeria that's is going through a lot.
Your uncle wey dey overseas dey complain say e choke, you go think say he no wan make you come.

3 Likes

Re: My Chat This Morning With A Nigerian Who Lives In Turkey by Karlifate: 6:50pm On Nov 21, 2023
TheEntertainer2,

You can go to Türkiye if you're one of the following:

1). Drug pusher

2). Scammer / Yahoo / 419

3). Money launderer

4). Up-and-coming scammer

5). Naija politician

6). Etc...

cheesy

The dude is being honest with you regarding the situation of things there, but your preconditioned mindset that anywhere aside Nigeria is El Dorado, has turned you to a doubting Thomas. cheesy cheesy

🎶🎶 playing Jara E by Burna Boy grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Chat This Morning With A Nigerian Who Lives In Turkey by Rrchrd(m): 8:52pm On Nov 21, 2023
TheEntertainer2:
Chat continues
Bro pls which social media be dis
Abi na thread?
Re: My Chat This Morning With A Nigerian Who Lives In Turkey by Dikastan: 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2023
My guy that came back from Turkey advised me negatively about the country but destinies are not the same Sha. People say Dubai don cast but my brother in law is making serious progress over there. One aboki in my area said " One man is meat, another man is poison."(One man's meat is another man's poison)

2 Likes

Re: My Chat This Morning With A Nigerian Who Lives In Turkey by Minsk24: 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2023
He is saying the truth, turkey's inflation is very high now, the economy is still trying to rebound fully , as he said, if u wont depend on looking for job there, then its okay...but as always, with good skillset, u will always be valuable
Re: My Chat This Morning With A Nigerian Who Lives In Turkey by Jorussia(m): 10:03pm On Nov 21, 2023
Dikastan:
My guy that came back from Turkey advised me negatively about the country but destinies are not the same Sha. People say Dubai don cast but my brother in law is making serious progress over there. One aboki in my area said " One man is meat, another man is poison."(One man's meat is another man's poison)
If you were not among the millions of ignorant and illiterate educated Nigerians, you would have known that the inflation Turkiye
in over 2 years now,is more than double that of Nigeria.A supposed oyibo country with over 57% inflation and u are talking about ur head
is special?
Re: My Chat This Morning With A Nigerian Who Lives In Turkey by Semaj77(m): 10:31pm On Nov 21, 2023
MikeMicheal:
Na me wey neva commot for 9ja you wan listen to?
Ok, go to TURKEY.

Someone there is advising you not to, you say NO.

OYA BE GOING OOO

You do know a lot of people have also advised people not to come to Canada

1 Like

Re: My Chat This Morning With A Nigerian Who Lives In Turkey by NFBI: 10:36pm On Nov 21, 2023
Turkey na for chop
Re: My Chat This Morning With A Nigerian Who Lives In Turkey by KingOfAllIgbos: 11:01pm On Nov 21, 2023
I know one foolish babe that went there with her guy.

Guy seems to be into crime but she no wan hear.

Their fookin problem.
Re: My Chat This Morning With A Nigerian Who Lives In Turkey by NwaliE01: 2:00am On Nov 22, 2023
This is one of the most sincere advice I have seen for a very long time.
I am in Australia, and I can categorically tell you that migrating to this country was the best decision I made last year.
Re: My Chat This Morning With A Nigerian Who Lives In Turkey by Folarge06(m): 3:56am On Nov 22, 2023
Abort Mission , Abort Mission, Abort Mission..Over

Bro don't even try it this time...they don't issue residence permit as we speak....and once you are denied residence permit your night mare has just started...you can't walk freely again...once you are caught you will be taken to tuslar (Iran/Turkey Border) and hidden for 8/9 months where you eat only ekmeg (bread) and tomato...and once you are set to be released na Abuja straight you go meet ur sef..

Even if you are eventually issued a one year residence permit as regards to work even if you are a graduate you can't get a professional job in turkey... except for shabu shabu and I bet you can't make a life out of it....rents and bills are now fucking expensive in turkey..

Just think about it.
Re: My Chat This Morning With A Nigerian Who Lives In Turkey by Dikastan: 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2023
Jorussia:
If you were not among the millions of ignorant and illiterate educated Nigerians, you would have known that the inflation Turkiye
in over 2 years now,is more than double that of Nigeria.A supposed oyibo country with over 57% inflation and u are talking about ur head
is special?
Go and kill yourself
Re: My Chat This Morning With A Nigerian Who Lives In Turkey by Emeraldfynest(m): 9:58pm On Nov 22, 2023
Australia is a good country, I even discovered it pays the highest minimum wage. How did you move there? Through study or work?
NwaliE01:
This is one of the most sincere advice I have seen for a very long time.
I am in Australia, and I can categorically tell you that migrating to this country was the best decision I made last year.
Re: My Chat This Morning With A Nigerian Who Lives In Turkey by NwaliE01: 11:25pm On Nov 22, 2023
Emeraldfynest:
Australia is a good country, I even discovered it pays the highest minimum wage. How did you move there? Through study or work?
You're right. Student route is the easiest means of getting here. But you can try Getting PR from Nigeria. I know some couple of persons that came with PR.
Re: My Chat This Morning With A Nigerian Who Lives In Turkey by Emeraldfynest(m): 9:16am On Nov 23, 2023
Yeah that's true, I've seen some good schools there but the fee is crazily expensive, like 30,000 USD for a Masters program. My other option may be to go through work, cos I'm a UI/UX Designer and I see it's quite in demand there, lots of jobs. Thank you.
NwaliE01:

You're right. Student route is the easiest means of getting here. But you can try Getting PR from Nigeria. I know some couple of persons that came with PR.

(1) (Reply)

Hong Kong Business Visa: Hw Do I Get It Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz? / Needs Visa Urgently / How Much Does It Cost To Go From Lagos To Ondo And How Do I Get There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.