Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,684 members, 7,813,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official (23730 Views)

Senegal: Faye To Be Announced Winner As Opposition Parties Concede Defeat / Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) / Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by Gspot(m): 3:25pm On Nov 21, 2023
You bl00d sucking juhadists have taken advantage of the good heart for too long, there's no going back in annihilation of the Hamas terrorists

God1000:
Good news, too many innocent people have died.

It appears netanyahu government is finally bowing to international pressure, though we need more than 5 days of truce.

We need a complete cessation of hostilities, Israel should not expand military offensive into southern Gaza where it has told civilians to take shelter because they are planning to do so.

I have no problem with any country fighting a terror war, but it becomes an issue if if you end up killing tens of thousands of civilians and not the actual terrorists you claim to be fighting and then disregard international humanitarian law by cutting food, water, fuel and electricity to civilian population

such collective punishment is evil and it's against christian values.

To my fellow christian brothers and sisters support the genocide, where is your good heart?
Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by capnies: 3:26pm On Nov 21, 2023
Aaronsrod:
Nonsense.

Who are this fools trying to 'save lives' when good Christians are wanting to make Heaven?

Of what good is a 'ceasefire'? The Paestinians must be exterminated. Man. Woman and child. If nuclear bombs are needed, so be it.

Only then shall we see Armageddon, the return of Our Lord Jesus Christ Christ and the Rapture of Believers to Heaven.

This I have see. This is my fervent prayer.

IT IS NOT MY WISH THAT ANY MAN SHOULD PERISH, BUT THAT ALL SHOULD COME TO REPENTANCE
Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by Padipadi(m): 3:26pm On Nov 21, 2023
zinaunreal:
🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
Up Osama
Up Taliban
Up Yemen
Up Hezbollah
Up Hamas
Up Iran
Up Palestine!!

The truth shall be told
The end to America and Israeli blood thirsty propaganda is near

They cannot even bring a strip of land to its knees
Shame on you israel, Shame on you
The world is wiser now
To nuke you dey hungry me. All you janjaweêds of Nigeria should stfu!
Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by Truvelisback(m): 3:27pm On Nov 21, 2023
The deal no balance na! 50 Israeli hostages for 300 Palestinians Terrorists. 300 for 300 would have been a good deal. grin
Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by Padipadi(m): 3:28pm On Nov 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Smh. You are not current sir.

This is the worst fears of the far right Politicians ruling Israel. They are literally doomed and the next phase of the war is inside Israel. Right now the body in charge of prosecuting the war and the ruling exco are at loggerheads yet Isreal has no exit strategy from Gaza. US has remained adamant that Israel must not take any inch of Palestine land anymore and the normalisation of ties between Israel and Arab countries the Israeli badly needed has now been frustrated and stopped by Hamas.

The Netanyahu administration has gained nothing and is behaving like alagbara ma mo ero. He was aggravated and he fell for it.He won a battle but lost the war.

After killing thousands of defenceless infirms, infants, babies, children and women in Palestine you think you can go to bed again? It's like expecting Macbeth not to end in infamy.Check my signature for free stuffs!
You lied. Isreal ll exit Gaza when they want to and they can annex it. Afterall most lands in Arabia were annexed. The painment in ya heart is cos IDF gave Palestine the treatment muslims used in the time of jihad with their prophets. Now it's payback.

2 Likes

Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by slowice(m): 3:28pm On Nov 21, 2023
Lol after Israel has lay waste to the entire place. Israel did this on purpose to serve as deterrent, their must be grave consequences to bad behavior

1 Like

Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by FLYFIRE(m): 3:29pm On Nov 21, 2023
Israel said something that 'feared' me. And when I saw a video when one young lady addressed a large conference somewhere, my fear feared fear grin grin

Israel: We will DO something they will NOT forget in generations to come
The young lady: When we say enough is enough, we mean every single word ... ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

What they did to Hamas is half of what they did to & silenced Egypt up to this day.

What they will DO to Iran or any other mad set of people is still doing push ups & yet to be imagined

MAD PEOPLE angry angry

NOW, peace

2 Likes

Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by Germi9: 3:30pm On Nov 21, 2023
bigiyaro:
grin grin grin grin.....see how terriosts are looking forward to the ceasefire like the reward of thier 77 virgins in aljannah.
Instead if them to beg to be killed so that they can go to their 77 virgins they are begging for a seize fire NONSENSE!!!

1 Like

Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by Akpan107(m): 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2023
Zonefree:

After securing the release of 50 civilians and foreign nationals, Israel should continue with the bombings.

Total annihilation of these ragtag terrorists should never be compromised.
Israeli Prime minister said, even if all the hostages are freed, they will never cease fire.

That the cease fire will only be temporary to enable them received the hostages.

What has hamas terrorist achieved? Nothing!!!

1 Like

Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by zinaunreal(m): 3:33pm On Nov 21, 2023
Padipadi:

To nuke you dey hungry me. All you janjaweêds of Nigeria should stfu!

🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
Up Osama
Up Taliban
Up Yemen
Up Hezbollah
Up Hamas
Up Iran
Up Palestine!!

The truth shall be told
The end to America and Israeli blood thirsty propaganda is near

They cannot even bring a strip of land to its knees
Shame on you israel, Shame on you
The world is wiser now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by Biodun556(m): 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

This is the worst fears of the far right Politicians ruling Israel. They are literally doomed and the next phase of the war is inside Israel. Right now the body in charge of prosecuting the war and the ruling exco are at loggerheads yet Isreal has no exit strategy from Gaza. US has remained adamant that Israel must not take any inch of Palestine land anymore and the normalisation of ties between Israel and Arab countries the Israeli badly needed has now been frustrated and stopped by Hamas.

The Netanyahu administration has gained nothing and is behaving like alagbara ma mo ero. He was aggravated and he fell for it.He won a battle but lost the war.

After killing thousands of defenceless infirms, infants, babies, children and women in Palestine you think you can go to bed again? It's like expecting Macbeth not to end in infamy.Check my signature for free stuffs!

Thanks for educating the ignorants. I'm really interested in knowing the number of Hamas fighters Israel claims it killed without any evidence. This will determine whether Israel really achieve anything in the senseless war.

Thanks to Yemen and Hizbullah. Their intervention sent fears down the spine of US, considering the economic implications of hijacking ships in the middle east waters. How many numbers of US war ships would be able to secure 100s of oil tankers and cargo ships in that area?

2 Likes

Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by Jackipapa: 3:36pm On Nov 21, 2023
My problem is how do you take civilians out and how do you identify civilians?
War is not good at all, in as much as terrorist can not be compromised. I remain!
Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by Akpan107(m): 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2023
God1000:
Good news, too many innocent people have died.

It appears netanyahu government is finally bowing to international pressure, though we need more than 5 days of truce.

We need a complete cessation of hostilities, Israel should not expand military offensive into southern Gaza where it has told civilians to take shelter because they are planning to do so.

I have no problem with any country fighting a terror war, but it becomes an issue if if you end up killing tens of thousands of civilians and not the actual terrorists you claim to be fighting and then disregard international humanitarian law by cutting food, water, fuel and electricity to civilian population

such collective punishment is evil and it's against christian values.

To my fellow christian brothers and sisters support the genocide, where is your good heart?
I support Israel 101% to destroy all the terrorist in Gaza.

Thank God Israeli Prime minister made it very much clear that even if the hostages are set free, they will don't stop.

That the cease fire will be temporary to enable them received their hostages.
Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by Masterito(m): 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2023
You better go and warn Hamas because the next mistake they will make will deal Gaza faith.
FreeStuffsNG:

Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by Krismas(m): 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2023
Zonefree:

After securing the release of 50 civilians and foreign nationals, Israel should continue with the bombings.

Total annihilation of these ragtag terrorists should never be compromised.
grin Israel initial gra-gra NO CEASEFIRE, don cool down. Na only women and children IDF sabi kill grin Hamas dey pound IDF like poundo yam inside Gaza. No wonder Israel dey find ceasefire grin
See it here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rlnLkBM9pE?si=9zZ0hQofbAbhlOzf

Thunder fire Israel!

1 Like

Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by Mccullum: 3:40pm On Nov 21, 2023
Actually, Netayahu is winning the battle but losing the war, however, HAMAS should also jettison ideology of not recognizing State of Israel, they should joined PLO in Ramalah to formed one front for the actualization of State of Palestine sovereignty.

With that permanent peace will comes in between Israeli and Palestinians, too much blunders from Palestine should cease to continue.
Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by Dbestbrest: 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2023
With this level of ruins, Gaza is finished
Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by PurestBoy(m): 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2023
Parydelegate:
Let peace reign...enough of the killings. I want peace...I don't want problem

I pray for cease fire too, I don't think Hamas will try to provoke Israel again, I don't think they'll want to experience the type of destruction they got again. They've lost lives and properties, I don't know how they'll recover from these losses
Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by Alexiiydon: 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2023
90dbest:
in fact all muslims,including tinubu and buhari
plus Aisha yesufu
Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by Flame333: 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2023
Fiscus105:

Even if it's 1 :1M in favour of Israel, the terrorists are comfortable, their lives together with their civilians have no meaning for them, so far, they carried out their religion ideology.

There are scenarios where such happen.. I have learnt that in this war.. If other Arab countries join the fighting, the death would have mean nothing to them but after seeing that all whom they hope for neglected their call, they are welcoming the cease fire with joy..

If not for the hostage, Israel would have level everything

1 Like

Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by oneman2k7: 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2023
No gree for the Alahuakba demons
Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by 90dbest: 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2023
Alexiiydon:
plus Aisha yesufu
including you
Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by emmytuns(m): 3:53pm On Nov 21, 2023
Bring no religion matter into this, beside Christianity is not a religion but a way to eternal life. Because of this when you mention religion don't include Christianity. Also, it will interest you to know that in Israel,Christianity, Judaism, Muslim, are the three Major groups of worshipers, all of them as one fights their enemies.
Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by Alexiiydon: 3:53pm On Nov 21, 2023
90dbest:
including you
I no be Muslim na you for say including obi and you with all obiDENCE
Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by Akpan107(m): 3:53pm On Nov 21, 2023
Newton2024:
You will strike and run and start crying for ceasefire. Do you think Israeli government is stupid. Until death toll in Gaza reach 120, 000 the Israel I know will not stop. Noamount of pressure can make IDF stop until the score becomes 1:100.

Death to all muslim terrorists and their sympathizers.
As it stand, it's 90:1,000

Israeli death 1,200
Gaza death 13,300

May God protect Israel.

2 Likes

Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by bigcasava1(m): 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2023
Cease what? No the fire just dey start, IDF should not cease anything next time terrorist no go start fight
Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by 90dbest: 3:56pm On Nov 21, 2023
Alexiiydon:
I no be Muslim na you for say including obi and you with all obiDENCE
you no be muslim,why quoting me.useless yoruba pip.ur fada
Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by Charly68: 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2023
Very useless terrorists ..they will soon meet their Waterloo
Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by Alexiiydon: 3:59pm On Nov 21, 2023
90dbest:
you no be muslim,why quoting me.useless yoruba pip.ur fada
useless igbo yam legs flat head you for say the correct thing at first so I wont quote you anytime you want death on all Muslims make una Dey add igbo Muslims too useless fool whey no get papa for house
Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by Raf4: 4:00pm On Nov 21, 2023
Truvelisback:
The deal no balance na! 50 Israeli hostages for 300 Palestinians Terrorists. 300 for 300 would have been a good deal. grin

IDF will not stop pummelling those rag-head hamas until the last hostage is released.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sicilian Mafia: Matteo Denaro Dies At 61 / France Warns Iran On Drone Deliveries To Russia / Death Toll Crosses 5,000 In Turkey- Syria Earthquake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.