Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,517 members, 7,826,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official (23779 Views)

Senegal: Faye To Be Announced Winner As Opposition Parties Concede Defeat / Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) / Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by ganye1: 4:01pm On Nov 21, 2023
Cowards are the people who bombed hospitals, schools, homes, refugee camps, journalists and other innocent people from the air.
Dexy4yah:
Cowards that have no regards for human live....they are now clamouring for cease fire so that they can get more weapon from Iran to there rat holes

If not for the innocent civilians....the name Hamas would have since be forgotten

1 Like

Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by Crafteck1: 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2023
Parydelegate:
Let peace reign...enough of the killings. I want peace...I don't want problem

There is no peace in islam

2 Likes

Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by Tisham20(m): 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2023
God1000:
Good news, too many innocent people have died.

It appears netanyahu government is finally bowing to international pressure, though we need more than 5 days of truce.

We need a complete cessation of hostilities, Israel should not expand military offensive into southern Gaza where it has told civilians to take shelter because they are planning to do so.

I have no problem with any country fighting a terror war, but it becomes an issue if if you end up killing tens of thousands of civilians and not the actual terrorists you claim to be fighting and then disregard international humanitarian law by cutting food, water, fuel and electricity to civilian population

such collective punishment is evil and it's against christian values.

To my fellow christian brothers and sisters support the genocide, where is your good heart?
first to do no the pain Hamas started the nonsense so should bear the consequences

1 Like

Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by Crafteck1: 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Smh. You are not current sir.

This is the worst fears of the far right Politicians ruling Israel. They are literally doomed and the next phase of the war is inside Israel. Right now the body in charge of prosecuting the war and the ruling exco are at loggerheads yet Isreal has no exit strategy from Gaza. US has remained adamant that Israel must not take any inch of Palestine land anymore and the normalisation of ties between Israel and Arab countries the Israeli badly needed has now been frustrated and stopped by Hamas.

The Netanyahu administration has gained nothing and is behaving like alagbara ma mo ero. He was aggravated and he fell for it.He won a battle but lost the war.

After killing thousands of defenceless infirms, infants, babies, children and women in Palestine you think you can go to bed again? It's like expecting Macbeth not to end in infamy.Check my signature for free stuffs!

Lol, cute story
Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by 90dbest: 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2023
Alexiiydon:
useless igbo yam legs flat head you for say the correct thing at first so I wont quote you anytime you want death on all Muslims make una Dey add igbo Muslims too useless fool whey no get papa for house
is that why you allowed me to fvck your useless and dirty yoruba mother without condom?Ezi,ikpu nne gi there
Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by Alexiiydon: 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2023
90dbest:
is that why you allowed me to fvck your useless and dirty yoruba mother without condom?Ezi,ikpu nne gi there
lol why all obiDENCE too foolish like this na you like make you no use condom ur mama Dey suck my di*k right now and your useless papa Dey fan us

1 Like

Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by Tisham20(m): 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

This is the worst fears of the far right Politicians ruling Israel. They are literally doomed and the next phase of the war is inside Israel. Right now the body in charge of prosecuting the war and the ruling exco are at loggerheads yet Isreal has no exit strategy from Gaza. US has remained adamant that Israel must not take any inch of Palestine land anymore and the normalisation of ties between Israel and Arab countries the Israeli badly needed has now been frustrated and stopped by Hamas.

The Netanyahu administration has gained nothing and is behaving like alagbara ma mo ero. He was aggravated and he fell for it.He won a battle but lost the war.

After killing thousands of defenceless infirms, infants, babies, children and women in Palestine you think you can go to bed again? It's like expecting Macbeth not to end in infamy.Check my signature for free stuffs!
keep deceiving ur self at least the IDF were able to discover and destroy tunnel belonging to Hamas both the war and battle were won by Israeli

3 Likes

Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by GiZcorp: 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2023
God1000:

It appears netanyahu government is finally bowing to international pressure, though we need more than 5 days of truce.

We need a complete cessation of hostilities, Israel should not expand military offensive into southern Gaza where it has told civilians to take shelter because they are planning to do so.

I have no problem with any country fighting a terror war, but it becomes an issue if if you end up killing tens of thousands of civilians and not the actual terrorists you claim to be fighting and then disregard international humanitarian law by cutting food, water, fuel and electricity to civilian population

To my fellow christian brothers and sisters support the genocide, where is your good heart?
Which mumu good heart are you referring to?
Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by Tisham20(m): 4:12pm On Nov 21, 2023
Till the death toll is 1=100 the IDF won't agree to the cease fire 🔥🔥🔥 kill the cockroaches
Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by Floky215: 4:15pm On Nov 21, 2023
GiZcorp:

Which mumu good heart are you referring to?

Don't mind the guy impersonating church people...he is a moslem and running taqiyya in full force...!!

The thing is while trying to impersonate the Christians their line and choice of language and how they use it often open them upakd expose them..!!

They all have a pattern of writing and expressing views and that often tell they are nothing more than those who were jubilating on Oct 7th..!!
Now that the table have turned rhey suddenly turned Christians...!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by Ayodeoba: 4:16pm On Nov 21, 2023
Zonefree:

After securing the release of 50 civilians and foreign nationals, Israel should continue with the bombings.

Total annihilation of these ragtag terrorists should never be compromised.
you don’t deserve to live
Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by EleventhWeirdo: 4:16pm On Nov 21, 2023
90dbest:
Bad news.i want palestine burnt to ashes,including yoruba muslim pigs.

Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
Lalasticlala
Rule 2 boldly violated
Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by Padipadi(m): 4:16pm On Nov 21, 2023
zinaunreal:

🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
Up Osama
Up Taliban
Up Yemen
Up Hezbollah
Up Hamas
Up Iran
Up Palestine!!

The truth shall be told
The end to America and Israeli blood thirsty propaganda is near

They cannot even bring a strip of land to its knees
Shame on you israel, Shame on you
The world is wiser now
Receive nuke.
Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by BobbieZion(m): 4:17pm On Nov 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Why do you say so much trash.....
Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by dNortherner(m): 4:17pm On Nov 21, 2023
[quote author=zinaunreal post=127088304]
Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by chrisxxx(m): 4:17pm On Nov 21, 2023
joeyswift:
After receiving wotowoto, they are now begging for cease fire. So what have they achieved? After causing the the death of thousands of their countrymen.
My brother that is how a typical muslim reasons. To them they have the monopoly of violence but when you follow up with them fire for smoke, blow for tap, blood for water they start to call UN to intervene.
Me I dont know where Israel is but I know wherever Jerusalem is is the land of Israel.

1 Like

Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by Amumaigwe: 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2023
God1000:

I have no problem with any country fighting a terror war, but it becomes an issue if you end up killing tens of thousands of civilians and not the actual terrorists you claim to be fighting and then disregard international humanitarian law by cutting food, water, fuel and electricity to civilian population

Yoruba muslim...you go cry tire. Trouble dey sleep, inyanga go wake am up
Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by Ayodeoba: 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2023
Toluwanise247:
I don’t like this news jare ….
I want to see 100 hamas men die thousands 🇵🇸 die
one day you will also die and you will stand bfr God on what you wish for this defenseless Palestinians
Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by 90dbest: 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2023
Alexiiydon:
lol why all obiDENCE too foolish like this na you like make you no use condom ur mama Dey suck my di*k right now and your useless papa Dey fan us
your dirty yoruba mum is drinking my sperm now like agbo.useless yoruba tribe
Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by Ayodeoba: 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2023
Waterysperm:
If the Israeli side agrees to this nonsense ceasefire, then they are stupid. Nuke the whole Gaza once. At worst, their terrorist brothers all over the world will cry for few months and that is the end. I don dey hate Israel walahi.
hmmm igbos would not exist if this is the way Nigeria govt handles you

1 Like

Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by GiZcorp: 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2023
Floky215:

Don't mind the guy impersonating church people...he is a moslem and running taqiyya in full force...!!

The thing is while trying to impersonate the Christians their line and choice of language and how they use it often open them upakd expose them..!!

They all have a pattern of writing and expressing views and that often tell they are nothing more than those who were jubilating on Oct 7th..!!
Now that the table have turned rhey suddenly turned Christians...!! grin

It baffles me how some of them reason honestly
Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by Sirchigo4: 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2023
God1000:

I have no problem with any country fighting a terror war, but it becomes an issue if you end up killing tens of thousands of civilians and not the actual terrorists you claim to be fighting and then disregard international humanitarian law by cutting food, water, fuel and electricity to civilian population

This is the reason y we are suffering in this country, because of people like u. The kingdom of God has suffered violent and only the violent take it by force. No dey block our way o. Now Palestinians has learnt their lessons
Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by zinaunreal(m): 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2023
Padipadi:

Receive nuke.

Up Osama
Up Taliban
Up Yemen
Up Hezbollah
Up Hamas
Up Iran
Up Palestine!!

The truth shall be told

The world is wiser now
Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by prosperod1: 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2023
Where is love In Christianity and Muslim, religion is rubbish, Jesus will never encourage killings neither will Mohammed

Let stop hiding under religion to do evil

Let love and peace lead.

Every life count , stop taking lives you can't made one .

God is of all flesh.
Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by Alexiiydon: 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2023
90dbest:
your dirty yoruba mum is drinking my sperm now like agbo.useless yoruba tribe
your mama Dey lick and su*k my ass hole and su*k my balls join foolish tribe full of useless mothers
Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by Tetraozonaitera: 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2023
God1000:

My fellow Christian brother tell terrorists to stop terrorism and the Palestinians habouring them to stop.
That is when war on terrorism won't affect them.
Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by Aaronsrod: 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2023
capnies:

IT IS NOT MY WISH THAT ANY MAN SHOULD PERISH, BUT THAT ALL SHOULD COME TO REPENTANCE

What is this one saying?

Read what must befall Damascus before we return to Glory.

It is written that many must perish and enter Hellfire.

Heaven is for the righteous alone.
Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by Tetraozonaitera: 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2023
zinaunreal:

Up Osama
Up Taliban
Up Yemen
Up Hezbollah
Up Hamas
Up Iran
Up Palestine!!

The truth shall be told

The world is wiser now

Day dreaming
Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by YaQsGaYa(m): 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2023
May God help them for isreal to agree such demands.
Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by 90dbest: 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2023
Alexiiydon:
your mama Dey lick and su*k my ass hole and su*k my balls join foolish tribe full of useless mothers
i ve cut off your mama toto to cook indomie already but it taste sour because of too much sperm it has gathered over the years.drty yoruba tribe that smell like poop.otu nnegi
Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by Alexiiydon: 4:36pm On Nov 21, 2023
90dbest:
i ve cut off your mama toto to cook indomie already but it taste sour because of too much sperm it has gathered over the years.drty yoruba tribe that smell like poop.otu nnegi
lol you won’t stop showing your cannibal nature me self go mine your mama head plus your papa own and any other things mineable in there body since they are use to raise a useless pikin from baby factory
Re: Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official by Raf4: 4:37pm On Nov 21, 2023
Biodun556:

Thanks for educating the ignorants. I'm really interested in knowing the number of Hamas fighters Israel claims it killed without any evidence. This will determine whether Israel really achieve anything in the senseless war.

Thanks to Yemen and Hizbullah. Their intervention sent fears down the spine of US, considering the economic implications of hijacking ships in the middle east waters. How many numbers of US war ships would be able to secure 100s of oil tankers and cargo ships in that area?

Keep giving yourself a false hope. You'll soon start shouting "genocide" "I stand with Hezbollah" "I stand with Yemen" "I stand with Iran"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rwanda's Paul Kagame Tried Hacking SA's Cyril Ramaphosa's Phone / Death Toll Crosses 5,000 In Turkey- Syria Earthquake / Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment: Museveni Signs Bill Criminalising LGBTQ+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.