Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Life Can Be So Unfair - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Life Can Be So Unfair (403 Views)

Irony Of Life, Can Someone Explain This? / So Unfair To Women / Life Is So Unfair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Can Be So Unfair by becca2011: 1:31pm On Nov 21, 2023
life sometimes does not turn out the way we want it.
I am so depressed.
This same life, someone somewhere has so much and don't know what to do with it.
my life is no longer making sense to me.
these thoughts are becoming more and more frequent, no zeal to go out, no zeal for anything. nothing makes sense anymore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Can Be So Unfair by Templee333(m): 1:45pm On Nov 21, 2023
Do you have kids? What about ur family members? Are they aware of ur predicament? Well, that aside, there's a way out.
Re: Life Can Be So Unfair by becca2011: 2:18pm On Nov 21, 2023
yes I have kids, please I don't mind
Re: Life Can Be So Unfair by superintendents(m): 2:22pm On Nov 21, 2023
embarassed
Things hard oo..

May God us all..
Re: Life Can Be So Unfair by 1TrippleCee: 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2023
becca2011:

life sometimes does not turn out the way we want it.
I am so depressed.
This same life, someone somewhere has so much and don't know what to do with it.
my life is no longer making sense to me.
these thoughts are becoming more and more frequent, no zeal to go out, no zeal for anything. nothing makes sense anymore

Y dont you swallow shame and do what we bring in daily income. Get a pos. Get a cap. Get an apron. Make it look trendy and offer POS services at car parks. You will take home 3,000-6,000 Naira daily

1 Like

Re: Life Can Be So Unfair by superintendents(m): 2:28pm On Nov 21, 2023
1TrippleCee:

Y dont you swallow shame and do what we bring in daily income. Get a pos. Get a cap. Get an apron. Make it look trendy and offer POS services at car parks. You will take home 3,000-6,000 Naira daily
Not All people out there get capital to kick start there business as you think..

All you listed above is more than 40k
Re: Life Can Be So Unfair by 1TrippleCee: 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2023
superintendents:
Not All people out there get capital to kick start there business as you think..

All you listed above is more than 40k

I am speaking to her if you don't mind
Re: Life Can Be So Unfair by superintendents(m): 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2023
1TrippleCee:

I am speaking to her if you don't mind
I off my mic...

Peace

grin
Re: Life Can Be So Unfair by Templee333(m): 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2023
becca2011:
yes I have kids, please I don't mind
just keep your mind at ease and be free. Stop thinking about what will happen in the next 2 minutes or what has happened in the past few minutes.
Re: Life Can Be So Unfair by Kobojunkie: 2:17am On Nov 23, 2023
becca2011:
life sometimes does not turn out the way we want it. I am so depressed. This same life, someone somewhere has so much and don't know what to do with it. my life is no longer making sense to me. these thoughts are becoming more and more frequent, no zeal to go out, no zeal for anything. nothing makes sense anymore
At times like that, I write down those things that no longer make sense and I begin to carefully analyze them to at least make sure I am not cause of the problem. As for those things that are beyond my control, I work on accepting them and my weaknesses all while I figure out how to resolve the other things that I am able to do something about. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Happy Mother's Day To All Mothers In The World / Wow! Super Clean Us Used Lexus Rx330 Just Arrived In Port Harcourt..view Pics.. / We Are Shifting Dimensionally: Discovering And Living Your Soul Purpose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.