Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

So Unfair To Women - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / So Unfair To Women (2905 Views)

Life Can Be So Unfair / Life Has Been Unfair To Me / Life Is So Unfair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Unfair To Women by Stargurl20(f): 11:58am On Mar 11, 2022
I stumbled on this on NL and I was totally flabbergasted by the comments by most NL's men. Like..... What the f**k?! Who trained these men? This Nigerian society has totally failed and our thoughts has been badly infected(not excluding my self). I'm not a feminist, but it hurts whenever I see this. Most parents have failed. They keep training girls (I'm not saying it's wrong to train gurls) that will end up marrying the boys they've failed to give proper training.

Who the hell gave Nigerian men this mentality that cheating is normal when it comes to men? I'm a Muslim and I wouldn't deny the fact that it is stated in the holy book that men can marry upto to 4 wives provided he can do just among them( which I personally feels it isn't possible). However, my religion didn't emphasized cheating or justified men's right to cheat and inflict trauma on their partners. In fact it's totally against Zina(adultery) which also happens to be one of the major sins in islam. I believe christian religion isn't left out as well...

Having read through various comments made by NL's men, I realized these men are nothing but narcissistic who will wish for someone else's daughter what they would never which for their own daughters , sisters or even their beloved. Why?!
They were encouraging this poor lady to move on, manage the man and justify his cheating acts not caring about potential STDs this man could infect this poor lady in the future.

I can't say for the entire world, but for Nigerian men, most I would say (coz some still made reasonable comments) are hypocrite with no orientation about how women should treated.

If efforts are put into training them same way women are trained to respect their men, their men's emotions and everything, they wouldn't have grown with such decayed mentality.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: So Unfair To Women by Beremx(f): 2:24pm On Mar 11, 2022
Reasonable men have long left nairaland. What you see now are bunch of idiots that lack home training.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: So Unfair To Women by Kobojunkie: 3:07pm On Mar 11, 2022
Stargurl20:
I stumbled on this on NL and I was totally flabbergasted by the comments by most NL's men. Like..... What the f**k?! Who trained these men? This Nigerian society has totally failed and our thoughts has been badly infected(not excluding my self). I'm not a feminist, but it hurts whenever I see this. Most parents have failed. They keep training girls (I'm not saying it's wrong to train gurls) that will end up marrying the boys they've failed to give proper training.

Who the hell gave Nigerian men this mentality that cheating is normal when it comes to men? I'm a Muslim and I wouldn't deny the fact that it is stated in the holy book that men can marry upto to 4 wives provided he can do just among them( which I personally feels it isn't possible). However, my religion didn't emphasized cheating or justified men's right to cheat and inflict trauma on their partners. In fact it's totally against Zina(adultery) which also happens to be one of the major sins in islam. I believe christian religion isn't left out as well....
They were, a majority of them, trained by their mothers, and those same mothers also trained the girls that end up marrying the boys that are their sons. undecided

So, when are Nigerian women going to have this conversation amongst themselves... like seriously? undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Unfair To Women by Ulunne777(f): 3:18pm On Mar 11, 2022
If you carry their matter you'll develop hbp,women now avoid most family/romance section threads or develop a thick skin.
A lot of them are morally bankrupt or comment to get likes.Some are still good though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Unfair To Women by Stargurl20(f): 4:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ulunne777:
If you carry their matter you'll develop hbp,women now avoid most family/romance section threads or develop a thick skin.
A lot of them are morally bankrupt or comment to get likes.Some are still good though.
I see....

1 Like

Re: So Unfair To Women by Stargurl20(f): 4:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
Beremx:
Reasonable men have long left nairaland. What you see now are bunch of idiots that lack home training.
Hm...
Re: So Unfair To Women by Karleb(m): 4:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
I'm happy you feel like this.

This is exactly the way I felt when DNA test was trending in Nigeria.

Almost all the women online were against DNA test even though 30% of the Nigerian men who went to paternity testing centers (paternity testing laboratories) were not the biological fathers of the children in their custody.

It's the same energy sis!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Unfair To Women by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2022
Beremx:
...You call men here bunch of idiots that lacks home training and you feel better?
Why can't you make your submissions without insults?
Smh.

5 Likes

Re: So Unfair To Women by Stargurl20(f): 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
Karleb:
I'm happy you feel like this.

This is exactly the way I felt when DNA test was trending in Nigeria.

Almost all the women online were against DNA test even though 30% of the Nigerian men who went to paternity testing centers (paternity testing laboratories) were not the biological fathers of the children in their custody.

It's the same energy sis!

Mitchewww... Of course u would be. I'm not here to defend or justify women's cheating either. Cheating isn't gender based, and for one gender to confidently come out and be justifying what was forbidden by even our creator just because they happen to posses d**k, is despicable.
Women cheat too. No one justifies that. Rather they will tag her with all sorts of demeaning names. But when it comes to the hypocritic gender, they claim they have the right. If you wanna marry more than one, do that legally, let your previous wife or wives be aware. Not going about sleeping with any thing with hole and still claiming rights that even nature does not support.

Also�, if your partner is cheating as a man and u know u cannot tolerate, nothing is stopping u from divorcing her. Marriage isn't a do or die thing.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Unfair To Women by Stargurl20(f): 4:52pm On Mar 11, 2022
As for those who always claim that men has higher libido. Well, sorry to burst ur bubble. You're ignorant, coz women's libido is higher. They only tame it to make them not appear loose due to the society we found ourselves.

Men just give lots of silly excuses to cheat.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Unfair To Women by Stargurl20(f): 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
...You call men here bunch of idiots that lacks home training and you feel you are better?
Why can't you make your submissions without insults?
Smh.
But come to think of it, she only stated the fact. Not all though.... But most are. No need of deceiving ourselves here.
Re: So Unfair To Women by Stargurl20(f): 4:55pm On Mar 11, 2022
NobIeKING:
you be idiot.
You this 40 year old bastard.
You no go shut up before I reason your matter?
Hm... You taking it personally shows she's correct. That's what we call guilty conscience. Even the real topic u haven't stated anything but went to attack her.
It shows she wasn't wrong after all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Unfair To Women by Stargurl20(f): 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
NobIeKING:
I guess your useless father is included in the 'most'
Foolish fellow

Can u see now? One of those whose parents has failed terribly at training. Bring it on. I dey house. Shey u say them no train u ni? Na outside we go train u.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Unfair To Women by Karleb(m): 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
Stargurl20:

Mitchewww... Of course u would be. I'm not here to defend or justify women's cheating either. Cheating isn't gender based, but for one gender to confidently come out and be justifying what was forbidden by even our creator just because they happen to posses d**k, is despicable.
Women cheat too. No one justifies that. Rather they will tag her with all sorts of demeaning names. But when it comes to the hypocritic gender, they claim they have the right. If you wanna marry more than one, do that legally, let your previous wife or wives be aware. Not going about sleeping with any thing with hole and still claiming rights that even nature does not support.

Also�, if your partner is cheating as a man and u know u cannot tolerate, nothing is stopping u from divorcing her. Marriage isn't a do or die thing.

Fair!
Re: So Unfair To Women by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:58pm On Mar 11, 2022
Stargurl20:

Hm...
...Is this all you can say to her comments ? You could not even caution her for this yet you are here complaining of how men treat women.
No man in his right senses will read this and still have respect for such women.

3 Likes

Re: So Unfair To Women by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:00pm On Mar 11, 2022
Stargurl20:

But come to think of it, she only stated the fact. Not all though.... But most are. No need of deceiving ourselves here.
...So are men also stating a fact anytime some guys here say that all Nigerian girls are useless?. Should I also borrow your words? NO NEED OF DECEIVING OURSELVES HERE.

1 Like

Re: So Unfair To Women by Stargurl20(f): 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2022
NobIeKING:
she is even 43 years old and her she she should be ashamed for making such a comment at her age
So, being 43 yrs is now a crime? Ok, pray not to reach that age(that's if u haven't).

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Unfair To Women by Stargurl20(f): 5:07pm On Mar 11, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
...So are men also stating a fact anytime some guys here say that all Nigerian girls are useless?. Should I also borrow your words? NO NEED OF DECEIVING OURSELVES HERE.
If Nigerian women or girls are useless for cheating, I wonder what word to use for Nigerian men.

Maybe we need to form a new word to qualify their act of cheating, coz it's top notch and out of this world.

2 Likes

Re: So Unfair To Women by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:08pm On Mar 11, 2022
Stargurl20:

If Nigerian women or girls are useless just by cheating, I wonder what word be of Nigerian men.

Maybe we need to form a new word to qualify their act of cheating, coz it's top notch.
... You did not answer my question. Are they stating a fact? Yes or no.
Stop being clever by half.
Re: So Unfair To Women by Beremx(f): 5:09pm On Mar 11, 2022
grin grin grin grin

See painment!!

1 Like

Re: So Unfair To Women by Stargurl20(f): 5:21pm On Mar 11, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
... You did not answer my question. Are they stating a fact? Yes or no.
Stop being clever by half.
Yes, if being a cheat means being useless.
Unbelievable! Bravo! Nigerian men 'who cheat' must be awarded for being the most useless men in the world.- those who cheat.
Re: So Unfair To Women by Stargurl20(f): 5:26pm On Mar 11, 2022
NobIeKING:
illiterate you're not even educated sef so why am I arguing with you?
Idiot drop your location if Dem born you well

Lol... I laugh in spanish grin.
Coz the illiterate one here is you. If I weren't literate, how would I even be able to compose my comments as well as read yours? Well, I guess u just hear people use the word ' illiterate' and u decided to follow suit. By bro, try next time, coz he no work.

Coward asking about my location just to comma show his weak self. If u are sure that u are strong, why not go and meet your fellow man?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Unfair To Women by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:26pm On Mar 11, 2022
Stargurl20:

Yes, if being a cheat means being useless.
Unbelievable! Bravo! Nigerian men 'who cheat' must be awarded for being the most useless men in the world.- those who cheat.
...Smh. I give up. The reasoning thou.
Re: So Unfair To Women by Stargurl20(f): 5:28pm On Mar 11, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
...Smh.
Lol. Yoruba people will say ' Oro pesije' grin
Re: So Unfair To Women by Stargurl20(f): 5:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
...Smh. I give up. The reasoning thou.
Yinmu. Me sef no say I be case grin
Re: So Unfair To Women by GboyegaD(m): 5:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
Stargurl20:

What circle do you roll with?

1 Like

Re: So Unfair To Women by yommyoke: 5:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
Tho I don't know the exact reason for this outburst, either personal feelings or something else.
Men cheat, women cheat, then we should understand that justifying a wrong action is evil and cruel.
But getting worked up with this issue only causes heartache.
Some ladies are good, some are bad.
Some men are good, some are bad.
Just find your own among them and move.

4 Likes

Re: So Unfair To Women by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
Stargurl20:

Yinmu. Me sef no say I be case grin
... One of you kobojunkie made a wonderful comment. She asked you who are training these men if they are different from the ones training the women but you did not reply her and I keep wondering why? Could you please tell me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Autism And Life / Re: Should I End The The Relationship? My Reply / How Do I Get Help Or Come Out Of This ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.