Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Rivers Assembly Crisis: 27 Lawmakers Hold Sitting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Assembly Crisis: 27 Lawmakers Hold Sitting (19165 Views)

Rivers: 27 Lawmakers Defy Gov. Sim Hold Plenary. / 42 Days After Inauguration, Oyo EndSARS Panel Yet To Hold Sitting / Sacked Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Hold Plenary, Install New Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: 27 Lawmakers Hold Sitting by LEGALSER: 3:25pm On Nov 21, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
nobody is impeaching fubara niitwit, tell your new speaker to go to the assembly to hold a session with his 3 members if he's capable

Whether 3 or less, the new and authentic speaker of Rivers State House of Assembly is Rt Hon. Barr. Edison Ehie. Wike think say na only him dey mad. As for Amaewhule, he should keep wasting his time, the guy na bastard. That fool wanted to impeach Sim Fubara so that he too can become Governor, na only Ikwerre dey Rivers State? Una go just dey dey support nonsense for this country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: 27 Lawmakers Hold Sitting by Khallicopyro: 3:26pm On Nov 21, 2023
Sim ask my governor G. Obaseki how he went about this same issue
Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: 27 Lawmakers Hold Sitting by 1972xy: 3:36pm On Nov 21, 2023
The battle has just began . 2027 political war .
Apc will do all it can to have River state but with cunning Fobara as Governor ,his loyalty is doubted ,so he has to be removed.
Apc sees him dining and winning with the pdp.
We all remember Otunba Rashid Ladoja of Oyo state. How he was removed as the Governor . The formular will be used against Fubara in due time.
Watch out .

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: 27 Lawmakers Hold Sitting by Tonitoniton(m): 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2023
Wike never allowed any body to control him in his eight years tenure, not even mama peace and oga jona that saw him to power. But, the same wike wants to control the world.

Pride cometh before a fall

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: 27 Lawmakers Hold Sitting by alimiadedayo1: 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2023
spirul77:
Wike seem to be having the upper hand here.

For men, if you need permanet cure for weak erection, quick ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, Watery and low Sperm Count.
Reach out to me.
This is 90 percent bitter kola made, the effect is permanet, this is a permanet cure and not an aphrodisiac.

WHATSAPP on my signature.
hello
Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: 27 Lawmakers Hold Sitting by Gajagojo: 3:44pm On Nov 21, 2023
Bobloco:
I hope fubara won't regret his decision not to crush wike during the height of the squabbles

For pete's sake, he is the governor now and the next four years

. He made a decision not to crush?
He has the capability to crush?
Someone that cannot crush Asari?
He has zero control of the police and that is why this sitting is happening
He is not in charge

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: 27 Lawmakers Hold Sitting by Gajagojo: 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2023
Khallicopyro:
Very different circumstances
Oshiomhole is from a minority ethnic group in Edo
Also he does not understand politics or street

Ikwerre are majority in Rivers and Wike has learnt lessons from Lagos and Edo
Being with Tinubu means he controls police
Obviously the legislators are loyal to him and Fubara will be taken out if he makes Any attempt to change that

That is what played out and Fubara will be lucky to survive
Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: 27 Lawmakers Hold Sitting by LEGALSER: 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
your father is a basstard, tell your speaker to go to the state House to sit. Real life is not social media

Look at this Slowpoke, with your poverty ridden mindset and your entire cursed family, no wonder you are so backward always following stupid politicians Upandan, 10k data boy without sense. Keep disgracing your LovePeddler of a mother and your robber of a father, product of an avoidable mistake.

Supporting a Speaker that's sitting in a house without a maze which is the symbol of authority cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: 27 Lawmakers Hold Sitting by vanitybutiwanti: 3:59pm On Nov 21, 2023
LEGALSER:

Look at this Slowpoke, with your poverty ridden mindset and your entire cursed family, no wonder you are so backward always following stupid politicians Upandan, 10k data boy without sense. Keep disgracing your LovePeddler of a mother and your robber of a father, product of an avoidable mistake.

Supporting a Speaker that's sitting in a house without a maze which is the symbol of authority cheesy cheesy
im not sure your father can afford to own a house in the place i live

tell your father to read the contents of the thread, they sat at the state Assembly this morning, tell your boss edison to convene at the assembly if he's capable, he can't even sit at his parlour, real life is not social media

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: 27 Lawmakers Hold Sitting by LEGALSER: 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
tell your father to read the contents of the thread, they sat at the state Assembly this morning, tell your boss edison to convene at the assembly if he's capable, he can't even sit at his parlour, real life is not social media

You have no knowledge about politics, all you are concerned about is the 10k you receive from politicians who have used your sense to drink beer.

A house of Assembly can convene and sit anywhere but the most important thing is the Maze which symbolises authority. If your speaker likes, he should sit there for 100 years, so long as the maze isn't in the house, he is wasting his time. Tell that to your stupid parents that failed to let you have good education. Rt Hon. Barr. Edison is the only recognised Speaker of Rivers State House of Assembly. You can go fuvk yourself. Edison is a wise man and he knows what he's doing. Ur boss Martins na blockhead, Wike's Muppet.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: 27 Lawmakers Hold Sitting by jamesversion: 4:08pm On Nov 21, 2023
LEGALSER:

Whether 3 or less, the new and authentic speaker of Rivers State House of Assembly is Rt Hon. Barr. Edison Ehie. Wike think say na only him dey mad. As for Amaewhule, he should keep wasting his time, the guy na bastard. That fool wanted to impeach Sim Fubara so that he too can become Governor, na only Ikwerre dey Rivers State? Una go just dey dey support nonsense for this country.

Nothing comcern Ikwerre for this matter. Its a quarrel based on deviation of agreement, whatever the agreement may be.

In life, if you have agreed something with somebody in principle, keep to it. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: 27 Lawmakers Hold Sitting by VULCAN(m): 4:08pm On Nov 21, 2023
"Nobody is impeaching Fubara" but they almost impeached him a couple of weeks ago.

Generally when a persons first sentence is a lie, I discountenance the rest.

You can't start with a lie and end up with the truth

vanitybutiwanti:
nobody is impeaching fubara niitwit, tell your new speaker to go to the assembly to hold a session with his 3 members if he's capable
Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: 27 Lawmakers Hold Sitting by vanitybutiwanti: 4:13pm On Nov 21, 2023
LEGALSER:

You have no knowledge about politics, all you are concerned about is the 10k you receive from politicians who have used your sense to drink beer.

A house of Assembly can convene and sit anywhere but the most important thing is the Maze which symbolises authority. If your speaker likes, he should sit there for 100 years, so long as the maze isn't in the house, he is wasting his time. Tell that to your stupid parents that failed to let you have good education. Rt Hon. Barr. Edison is the only recognised Speaker of Rivers State House of Assembly. You can go fuvk yourself. Edison is a wise man and he knows what he's doing. Ur boss Martins na blockhead, Wike's Muppet.
you see why I believe your father is an imbecilee that equally gave birth to an imbecilee? Go through the pictures on the thread, the mace is clearly there for you to see, you're too blinded by hatred and sentiments that's why you can't even see properly. Tell your edison to sit in his parlour and record himself. You who know nothing about what is happening in Rivers State is talking about politics, has your father held any position in politics before? We control the police and majority of our leaders are gallantly behind us, it's the opposition that can't summon the gusto to fight us head on in the state that are behind the clown edison, tell your people to sit at the assembly with the mace just as we have done or STFU, you're one of those lowlives that abused fubara and used all sorts of derogatory terms on him, today he's more important to you than your imbecilee father that is unable to process glaring information with his brain, a trait he passed down to an unfortunate son

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: 27 Lawmakers Hold Sitting by vanitybutiwanti: 4:17pm On Nov 21, 2023
LEGALSER:

Tell your father to compare the mace in the picture below with the mace in the first page imbecilee. You think social media is real life

Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: 27 Lawmakers Hold Sitting by Fiscus105(m): 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2023
Khallicopyro:

And you think Jaganban and Lifeless are the same, when it comes to Comander in Chief of Armed forces.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: 27 Lawmakers Hold Sitting by Bobloco: 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2023
Gajagojo:
. He made a decision not to crush?
He has the capability to crush?
Someone that cannot crush Asari?
He has zero control of the police and that is why this sitting is happening
He is not in charge

Truly, He is not in charge
Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: 27 Lawmakers Hold Sitting by jamesversion: 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
you see why I believe your father is an imbecilee that equally gave birth to an imbecilee? Go through the pictures on the thread, the mace is clearly there for you to see, you're too blinded by hatred and sentiments that's why you can't even see properly. Tell your edison to sit in his parlour and record himself. You who know nothing about what is happening in Rivers State is talking about politics, has your father held any position in politics before? We control the police and majority of our leaders are gallantly behind us, it's the opposition that can't summon the gusto to fight us head on in the state that are behind the clown edison, tell your people to sit at the assembly with the mace just as we have done or STFU, you're one of those lowlives that abused fubara and used all sorts of derogatory terms on him, today he's more important to you than your imbecilee father that is unable to process glaring information with his brain, a trait he passed down to an unfortunate son

Most of them cheering Fubara supported different persons and parties for the governorship election. Now that Fubara has emerged as Governor and has a problem with Wike, they are very happy because they hate Wike.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: 27 Lawmakers Hold Sitting by LEGALSER: 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
look well imbecilee, the picture below was taken today, we don't beat our chest on social media and underperform in real life, we walk the talk

This guy na full fleshed idiot. This is not the authentic Rivers State House of Assembly Maze. Una don gather dey do illegality. You are such an idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: 27 Lawmakers Hold Sitting by vanitybutiwanti: 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2023
LEGALSER:

This guy na full fleshed idiot. This is not the authentic Rivers State House of Assembly Maze. Una don gather dey do illegality. You are such an idiot
your father is an idiiot, get lost and get a life

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: 27 Lawmakers Hold Sitting by Artiiclebeast: 4:35pm On Nov 21, 2023
Parliamentary Strike Association of Nigeria.

What a joke.

Clowns..
Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: 27 Lawmakers Hold Sitting by LEGALSER: 4:35pm On Nov 21, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:

I can see I am banting a child. uploadng pictures of a maze your boss bought few days ago to please your useless self is quite a pity. If this is the maze, how come Rt. Hon. EDISON EHIE still has the Maze of Rivers State House of Assembly?I mean the one that was used the day your foolish boss wanted to impeach a governor that's barely 3 months in power? grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Like I said, in no time, we shall know the authentic speaker and we shall differentiate the legal frm the illegal but for now, they should be doing the bidding of Wike. Animals that cannot reason properly.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: 27 Lawmakers Hold Sitting by LEGALSER: 4:38pm On Nov 21, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
your father is an idiiot, get lost and get a life

Greet your love peddler of a mother and Robber of a father for me. No worry,soon you won't be seeing 10k anymore then your brain go come back to normal. Una think say una wise. We are ready for you guys. RIVERS STATE MUST BE BETTER, all of una wey no like better things go die.
Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: 27 Lawmakers Hold Sitting by vanitybutiwanti: 4:48pm On Nov 21, 2023
LEGALSER:

I can see I am banting a child. uploadng pictures of a maze your boss bought few days ago to please your useless self is quite a pity. If this is the maze, how come Rt. Hon. EDISON EHIE still has the Maze of Rivers State House of Assembly?I mean the one that was used the day your foolish boss wanted to impeach a governor that's barely 3 months in power? grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Like I said, in no time, we shall know the authentic speaker and we shall differentiate the legal frm the illegal but for now, they should be doing the bidding of Wike. Animals that cannot reason properly.
your imbecilee father is a kid, tell your new god edison to sit in his parlour and take pictures with the mace, when people are talking imbecilee like you should not talk
Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: 27 Lawmakers Hold Sitting by vanitybutiwanti: 4:49pm On Nov 21, 2023
LEGALSER:

Greet your love peddler of a mother and Robber of a father for me. No worry,soon you won't be seeing 10k anymore then your brain go come back to normal. Una think say una wise. We are ready for you guys. RIVERS STATE MUST BE BETTER, all of una wey no like better things go die.
it's your father that is getting 10k from edison, tell edison to come out to sit if he has the balls, Socoal media is not real life, this will be my last response to you idioot
Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: 27 Lawmakers Hold Sitting by Tranquill: 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2023
Bobloco:

He is the governor now bro and should be in charge

I am fully in support of Sim being allowed to run the State the way he sees fit. I don’t think it is proper for Wike or anyone to dictate to him but the way you guys are going about it, especially those who neither live nor are from Rivers State is very repulsive and insulting to Rivers people.

The most annoying is the people that started making it into an ethnic issue who are not even from the State.
Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: 27 Lawmakers Hold Sitting by Abagworo(m): 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2023
Gajagojo:

Very different circumstances
Oshiomhole is from a minority ethnic group in Edo
Also he does not understand politics or street

[b]Ikwerre are majority in Rivers [/b]and Wike has learnt lessons from Lagos and Edo
Being with Tinubu means he controls police
Obviously the legislators are loyal to him and Fubara will be taken out if he makes Any attempt to change that

That is what played out and Fubara will be lucky to survive

Ikwerre is the single largest ethnic group but nowhere near majority. Etche, Kalabari and Ogoni are not much smaller than Ikwerre each not to talk of when one or two unite . Wike got his population strength from Igbo, Okrika, Etche and ONELGA added to Ikwerre.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: 27 Lawmakers Hold Sitting by jamesversion: 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2023
LEGALSER:

We who? Be bold and say who you and your people are.
Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: 27 Lawmakers Hold Sitting by jamesversion: 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2023
Abagworo:

Ikwerre is the single largest ethnic group but nowhere near majority. Etche, Kalabari and Ogoni are not much smaller than Ikwerre each not to talk of when one or two unite . Wike got his population strength from Igbo, Okrika, Etche and ONELGA added to Ikwerre.

Imo State man. What do you know about Rivers state.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude / Akwa Ibom New Speaker Appoints New Aides - Pic Attached / AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.