Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Buhari Reveals Three Achievements Of His Govt In Eight Years - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Reveals Three Achievements Of His Govt In Eight Years (538 Views)

"Remote Control": Buhari Reveals How APC Won Osun Election / Buhari Reveals Boko Haram’s Sponsors / Zahra Buhari Reveals Her Son Looks Like Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Reveals Three Achievements Of His Govt In Eight Years by Thonyboy: 1:53pm On Nov 21, 2023
Former President Muhammadu Buhari has revealed three primary achievements of his eight years of administration in Nigeria.

Buhari disclosed this during his recent interview with the Nigerian Television authority.

He said his administration did well in addressing insecurity in the North East region.

He added that he tried his best to tackle Nigeria’s economic challenges and fight corruption.

“I would like Nigerians to reflect on what the country was when we came in, especially in the northeast. We are lucky to be in Charge of the Northeast; most of the region was in the hands of Boko haram before my government.

“Economic, security and fighting corruption were the objectives I set for myself for the government I led. I hope Nigerians have the following to see the difference”, he stated.

.ng recalls that Buhari served as Nigeria’s president from November 11, 2015, to May 29 2023, when President Bola Tinubu was inaugurated.

https://.ng/2023/11/21/buhari-reveals-three-achievements-of-his-govt-in-eight-years/

Re: Buhari Reveals Three Achievements Of His Govt In Eight Years by TemplarLandry: 1:55pm On Nov 21, 2023
cool
Re: Buhari Reveals Three Achievements Of His Govt In Eight Years by SharingIsLife(m): 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2023
Hmmm? For 8 long years? Congrats oh! It shall be well with this country one day.
Re: Buhari Reveals Three Achievements Of His Govt In Eight Years by OPICANTO2223: 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2023
L
Re: Buhari Reveals Three Achievements Of His Govt In Eight Years by chichar1(f): 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2023
God damm you Buhari!!!!!
Re: Buhari Reveals Three Achievements Of His Govt In Eight Years by nedu666: 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2023
You failed in all 3 areas. Under you inept govt, there were more idp camps, your brothers made highway kidnapping their favourite passtime, bandits taxed Farmers and communities, inflation was 21%, naira lost 600% of its value, you only fought yahoo boys not corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Reveals Three Achievements Of His Govt In Eight Years by youneedjesus: 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2023
You fought BH and sponsored banditry. Weldone.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reveals Three Achievements Of His Govt In Eight Years by LOVEALAIGBO: 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2023
Any useless list that doesn’t include creating the erstwhile unheard of bandit menace in the entire north; empowering murderous Fulani herdsmen; sneakily diverting a preponderance of World-Bank and other international financial/aid bodies grants to the muslim core north; widening the ethno-religious schisms in Nigeria; birthing the UGM phenomenon in the south-east; and neglecting the south-east in relation to some other regions….any such list is rubbish and should be chucked in the nearest bin!
Re: Buhari Reveals Three Achievements Of His Govt In Eight Years by MEEVEET: 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2023
Did he just say economy? Security and fighting corruption

Sir make no body lie to you... You left Nigeria worse than you meet it in these three sectors

Security had greatly improved when you took over remember elections held every where in every ward in 2015

Economy Nigeria has never been this bad economically

You met minimum wage at $180 left it at $45

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Reveals Three Achievements Of His Govt In Eight Years by LOVEALAIGBO: 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2023
MEEVEET:
Did he just say economy? Security and fighting corruption

Sir make no body lie to you... You left Nigeria worse than you meet it in these three sectors

Security had greatly improved when you took over remember elections held every where in every ward in 2015

Economy Nigeria has never been this bad economically

You met minimum wage at $180 left it at $45

Exactly! The negative economic dimensions to the disastrous 8 years Buhari gov’t are just as dire as the social and security ones!
Re: Buhari Reveals Three Achievements Of His Govt In Eight Years by F117nighthawk: 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2023
This 8yrs disaster in the history of Nigeria still get mouth to talk.I dont blame him,I blame the system that produce him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Reveals Three Achievements Of His Govt In Eight Years by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:11pm On Nov 21, 2023
I dont blame you, I blame a certain tribe

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reveals Three Achievements Of His Govt In Eight Years by Obakoolex(m): 5:22pm On Nov 21, 2023
undecided May Buhari never happen to us again.

You were never worthy a leader but propaganda and Jonathan's mumuish attitude made Nigerians voted you in.

It's now I believe in the saying that 'the devil you know is better than the saint you've never met'

Buhari thunder fire you!
Re: Buhari Reveals Three Achievements Of His Govt In Eight Years by Obakoolex(m): 5:32pm On Nov 21, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
I dont blame you, I blame a certain tribe
Did only one tribe made him president?
Re: Buhari Reveals Three Achievements Of His Govt In Eight Years by Authoreety: 8:06pm On Nov 21, 2023
O

(1) (Reply)

Japa: Canada Or London Which One Is Best For A DJ, Entertainer? / Sahara Reporters And Lies / Will Peter Obi Go To Grammy Show?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.