Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Do Your Children Do Home Lessons Abroad? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do Your Children Do Home Lessons Abroad? (625 Views)

How Much Of Your Children Do You Know? / Our Children Do Not Learn Local Languages In School Anymore. Why? / I Do Home Care For Elderly People.. Elderly Women Or Men T Be Precise Anyway.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Your Children Do Home Lessons Abroad? by Greenishland(f): 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2023
Please those of you living in USA, UK, Canada, etc, how do you cope with home lessons for your kids? Do you employ teachers for them? Do they do home lessons? If yes, how do you do it? If no, how do you pull it?

Will hire a Nigerian based home lesson teacher for your child if you see one?
Re: Do Your Children Do Home Lessons Abroad? by Tohsynetita1: 3:27pm On Nov 21, 2023
Greenishland:
Please those of you living in USA, UK, Canada, etc, how do you cope with home lessons for your kids? Do you employ teachers for them? Do they do home lessons? If yes, how do you do it? If no, how do you pull it?

Do you need home lesson teacher for your kid or you want to teach?

1 Like

Re: Do Your Children Do Home Lessons Abroad? by Greenishland(f): 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2023
Tohsynetita1:

Do you need home lesson teacher for your kid or you want to teach?

I want to teach through zoom or WhatsApp video
Re: Do Your Children Do Home Lessons Abroad? by Tohsynetita1: 4:49pm On Nov 21, 2023
Greenishland:

I want to teach through zoom or WhatsApp video
getting them is hard, you run ads or post on influencers page.
Re: Do Your Children Do Home Lessons Abroad? by Kobojunkie: 2:14am On Nov 23, 2023
Greenishland:
Most are done online here! undecided
Re: Do Your Children Do Home Lessons Abroad? by cococandy(f): 7:08am On Nov 23, 2023
It’s not necessary in my opinion. The kids usually have a full day at school and then after school program in some cases will take up another part of their day.
Then add extracurriculars, ballet classes, swim classes etc. Then the ones that play sports use up their weekends for that.

If you add home lessons , they won’t be able to breathe. Growing kids need time to relax and unwind too.

5 Likes

Re: Do Your Children Do Home Lessons Abroad? by descarado: 8:29am On Nov 23, 2023
A Nigerian want to teach a kid studying abroad with diff teaching method.

Teaching abroad is more than grades.
It's psychological training. Building character. When an average Nigerian in Nigeria has inbuilt low self esteem, how will you then teach a child that will question you on ridiculous things and expect answers. A child that expects apology from you when you talk anyhow. A child that will call you by your name and talk to you equally?
My dear, focus where you are.

7 Likes

Re: Do Your Children Do Home Lessons Abroad? by cococandy(f): 9:11am On Nov 24, 2023
I do admire her hustling spirit
descarado:
A Nigerian want to teach a kid studying abroad with diff teaching method.

Teaching abroad is more than grades.
It's psychological training. Building character. When an average Nigerian in Nigeria has inbuilt low self esteem, how will you then teach a child that will question you on ridiculous things and expect answers. A child that expects apology from you when you talk anyhow. A child that will call you by your name and talk to you equally?
My dear, focus where you are.

Re: Do Your Children Do Home Lessons Abroad? by PedoBear: 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2023
If you know Igbo and teach perfectly, I can refer you to my Chinese friends

1 Like

Re: Do Your Children Do Home Lessons Abroad? by Tohsynetita1: 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2023
PedoBear:
If you know Igbo and teach perfectly, I can refer you to my Chinese friends
can I have that offer?
Re: Do Your Children Do Home Lessons Abroad? by PedoBear: 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2023
Tohsynetita1:

can I have that offer?

What's your gender??
Re: Do Your Children Do Home Lessons Abroad? by Tohsynetita1: 5:04pm On Dec 04, 2023
PedoBear:

What's your gender??
female.

(1) (Reply)

Fitness Bike For Sale / Osagie Lovely Iyamu - Re:junk Journalism / Right Number Of Names A Baby Must Be Named?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.