Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Press Conference Of Hon. Mkeenem On Benue Youths And Development. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Press Conference Of Hon. Mkeenem On Benue Youths And Development. (78 Views)

Fulani Militias Kill 12 Persons In An Attack On Benue Community (graphic Photos) / Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms / Benue Youths Stop Ortom From Attending APC Meeting. Remove APC Flag (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Press Conference Of Hon. Mkeenem On Benue Youths And Development. by Oyikoha(m): 3:17pm On Nov 21, 2023
TEXT OF PRESS CONFERENCE BY THE SENIOR SPECIAL ASSISTANT TO GOVERNOR HYACINTH ALIA OF BENUE STATE ON YOUTH MOBILIZATION & EMPOWERMENT, HON. MKEENEM MOSES FIMC, CMC, NOVEMBER 21, 2023.

Protocols.
Ladies and gentlemen of the press,
I appreciate your presence here today as we discuss yesterday's triumph of His Excellency, Rev. Fr Dr Hyacinth Alia, the Executive Governor of Benue State, at the Court of Appeal. Yesterday, November 20, 2023, the court ruled in favor of Governor Alia, affirming his victory over the People's Democratic Party (PDP) and its candidate, Hon. Titus Uba, in the last gubernatorial election.
Allow me to extend my heartfelt congratulations to His Excellency on this resounding victory. We pray that this unnecessary distraction is put behind us so that His Excellency can focus on achieving significant progress under his leadership as the governor of Benue State.
I would like to commend the judiciary for upholding the mandate that the good people of Benue State overwhelmingly bestowed upon Governor Hyacinth Alia. All these distractions must be put behind for the Governor to effectively deliver on the promises he made during his campaign.
Governor Alia has already started on a positive note as evident in his remarkable achievements so far, which include timely payment of workers' salaries on the 25th of every month, payment of pensioners and providing the youth of Benue with hope through his progressive initiative of training ten thousand (10,000) youths in ICT, thereby ensuring their self-reliance and gainful employment. Furthermore, the ongoing construction of 16 township roads across the Makurdi metropolis stands as a testament to the Governor's commitment to infrastructure development.
As media practitioners, you are well-informed about the various developmental projects initiated by Governor Alia for the betterment of the state. You are also aware of the forthcoming empowerment programs for the youth and women of Benue, highlighting the Governor's dedication to fostering inclusive growth.
I therefore urge you, Benue youths, to remain focused and lend your unwavering support to our amiable Governor. His commitment to revitalizing the state, which was previously plagued by neglect and mismanagement, is evident. Governor Alia deserves our support as he continues to make remarkable strides towards the progress of Benue State.
Thank you all for your presence today, and may we all be blessed by the divine as we strive for a brighter future for Benue State.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

10th Assembly's People's House For All / What Is The Effect Of Political Party In Your Area / Dennis Osere Congratulates Desmond Akawor On His Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.