Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,840 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

"Condemn The Mass Murder Genocide In Gaza" – Fani-Kayode Begs President Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Condemn The Mass Murder Genocide In Gaza" – Fani-Kayode Begs President Tinubu (23280 Views)

Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help / Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria Now World’s Mass Murder, Terrorism Capital / Fake News: Fani- Kayode Begs EFCC For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Condemn The Mass Murder Genocide In Gaza" – Fani-Kayode Begs President Tinubu by soccerlite: 7:14am On Nov 22, 2023
soullove1881:

Calm down, I'm not defending any religion but innocent souls. Trump might have prevented the war, whereas Biden's ego is causing more harm than good. So pls keep your emotions. Comparing Khashoggi to the death tolls in Russia/Ukraine or Gaza/Israel raises questions. Did I suggest Israel or America should not go after Hamas terrorists? I don't support shedding innocent blood, regardless of religion or culture. Last I checked, the Khashoggi case wasn't about religion or Christianity.

Sorry

I have calm down

But you are writing in tongue in cheek
Re: "Condemn The Mass Murder Genocide In Gaza" – Fani-Kayode Begs President Tinubu by Postinor: 7:16am On Nov 22, 2023
cjudy:

Does that put food on your table?
yes it makes me happy knowing that the muslims you christains despise and jealous so much is going to rule over u for 8 yrs
Re: "Condemn The Mass Murder Genocide In Gaza" – Fani-Kayode Begs President Tinubu by Rossikk(m): 7:21am On Nov 22, 2023
Hsurdluxury:

the same people that clains buhari is jubril from sudan are the people supporting isreal genocide

the moment i saw hamas attack on isreal on 7th oct

immediately i cried for innocent Palestinian in gaza

why?

isreal baited hamas,and the fall for the hook

i noticed hamas gain access to Israeli border easily,that is a bait for them

imagine tall walls Israel has built just to steal this peoples land

when this occupier were coming in 1947 through ship to this isreal,they hold a banner with inscription do not kill us

imagine visitors now oppresaing the owners of the land

how many Jewish rabbis dis you see supporting isreal?

they knew Palestine is their ancestral land and America is ready to wipe all the physical history away through war

there can never be peace in that region,unless Israel is ready to wipe out the whole Palestine population including west bank

What I can't stand is their rank hypocrisy.

I remember a few months ago when federal troops responded to an IPOB attack by raiding a town where some people's houses were ransacked, ie people who were not IPOB fighters.

The entire forum was filled with condemnation of federal troops for the 'collective punishment' of the people of the town. The troops didn't kill any non-combatants, mind you.

They just merely ransacked a few houses in the vicinity.

THESE SAME PEOPLE condemned loudly the troops' actions, calling it unjustifiable collective punishment.

Yet look at them here, supporting this mass murder of tens of thousands of innocent people in a MONSTROUS case of collective punishment.

THEIR TWO-FACEDNESS IS STUNNING.

How can it be one rule for you and another rule for others?
Re: "Condemn The Mass Murder Genocide In Gaza" – Fani-Kayode Begs President Tinubu by wonder233: 7:36am On Nov 22, 2023
From the screenshot you shared. He condemned the Oct 7 Hamas terrorist attack and called for Israel to wipe out HAMAS not the entire Palestinian people. Isreal is wiping out the Palestinian people, so he is speaking against that.
The problem with many people like you, is to be staunchly one-sided, so even if the person you support is not doing something right, you blindly continue to support. That is why our politics is like this - this all or nothing mentality. Buhari supporters defended him even as he was running the country aground, Tinubu's own are doing the same thing. You too as an isreal supporter doing the same. It shows you're not different from what you condemn.
Saturnalia:

Thank you for this statement. FFK is a garrulous animal that is always talking and issuing statements, not because he has anything to say, but just for the sake of talking.

There was a time FFK relocated to Accra in Ghana and checked into a rehab to nurse his excessive cocaine-sniffing addiction.

Now, I have reasons to believe that FFK hasn’t been cured of that drug addiction.

If not, why would a nonentity like FFK use his right hand to praise Israel and gloat about her divine invincibility, and then suddenly turn around to call on President Tinubu to condemn the killing of his (FFK’s) favorite terrorists by the same Israel?

To be clear, personally, I don’t give a fvck about what goes on in Gaza. If Israel likes, she can obliterate Hamas and Gaza, if Hamas likes, they can invite Hezbollah & the IRGC to annihilate Israel, I am not bothered a bit.

In truth, my secret prayer has always been that either God or Satan should push the World Powers into launching a global-wide thermonuclear war on themselves or a gigantic meteorite twice the the size of Earth should collide with Earth, so that everybody can rest, because the chaotic situations ravaging all the continents, coupled with overpopulation is seriously deteriorating.

But the thing is, I so much detest hypocrisy in my life. If you want to take a side on any issue, then be steadfast and never oscillate like a deranged lunatic.

Attached are screenshots of FFK’s previous statements, in his hallucinations, calling on Israel to wipe out Hamas from the face of the Earth.

Now, he has suddenly become the defender of Hamas or maybe he’s just trying to get the attention of President Tinubu in nominating him for a ministerial slot.

How a Cocaine-sniffing nonentity like FFK became an Aviation Minister in a land that has Kings and Chiefs (Ni ilu to loba, to ni ijoye) is a still a wonder, and has never stopped baffling me.
Re: "Condemn The Mass Murder Genocide In Gaza" – Fani-Kayode Begs President Tinubu by cjudy(m): 7:41am On Nov 22, 2023
Postinor:
yes it makes me happy knowing that the muslims you christains despise and jealous so much is going to rule over u for 8 yrs
Well for your information, Muslim is only president and vice to people living in Nigeria. Justin Trudeau Is my prime minister and have be doing well. Even the next 10yrs Muslim will never be president here that alone gives me joy. You people are free to choose your head slamming president and vice over there, na una Dey suffer am.
Re: "Condemn The Mass Murder Genocide In Gaza" – Fani-Kayode Begs President Tinubu by Godsongang: 7:42am On Nov 22, 2023
This man no get one single sense sorry to say, Nigeria self dey on condemn level wey be say na only God fit self us from bad corrupt leaders and this mumu dey talk about hamas and Israel war.
Re: "Condemn The Mass Murder Genocide In Gaza" – Fani-Kayode Begs President Tinubu by remzytimer: 7:50am On Nov 22, 2023
Don't mind him, Is like he is less busy! No one should drag Nigeria into this problem at all, we have enough in our hand to fight.

Tolumiide:
Did he join other world leaders to condem HAMAS on oct 7 ?.
Re: "Condemn The Mass Murder Genocide In Gaza" – Fani-Kayode Begs President Tinubu by peteregwu(m): 8:07am On Nov 22, 2023
This one won't go and look for a better job to do all he does is to try and draw attention to get a juicy position. Had it been he was still in pd he would have supported insrael and but now he is in apc an Islamic party, he is now trying to play hypocrisy by supporting Palestinians and the terrorists hamas group. Dem go use tire. When hamas was busy killing Israelis, raping and kipping them, where were you, now israel is on rampage trying to annihilate hamas in other for such thing not to repeat itself, you are here crying like a baby. Why not go to Gaza and protest. 😂😂
Re: "Condemn The Mass Murder Genocide In Gaza" – Fani-Kayode Begs President Tinubu by Hsurdluxury: 8:11am On Nov 22, 2023
Rossikk:

What I can't stand is their rank hypocrisy.

I remember a few months ago when federal troops responded to an IPOB attack by raiding a town where some people's houses were ransacked, ie people who were not IPOB fighters.

The entire forum was filled with condemnation of federal troops for the
'collective punishment' of the people of the
town. The troops didn't kill any non-combatants, mind you.

They just merely ransacked a few houses in the vicinity.

THESE SAME PEOPLE condemned loudly the
troops' actions, calling it unjustifiable collective punishment.

Yet look at them here, supporting this mass murder of tens of thousands of innocent people in a MONSTROUS case of collective punishment.

THEIR TWO-FACEDNESS IS STUNNING.

How can it be one rule for you and another rule for others?

They hardly work with fact on ground and this government know what fits them

exactly what isreal is doing to Palestine is what is what buhari did to them

that doesn't makes me to support government killing innocent civilians protesting for their right

when ipob guys strike army ,the Nigeria military has not use the full force against them

i watched a video when ipob guys ask the military guys to come down from their sienna,and they ran their vehicle on 6 military guys and kill all

that doesn't make me to pray military invade the entire south east and wipe out the whole region

ipob guys are only agitated thats what makes them to carry arms to fight their oppressor

if isreal want peace,they should just work with the rules of the landlord(Palestine) or else no peace for both isreal and Palestine
Re: "Condemn The Mass Murder Genocide In Gaza" – Fani-Kayode Begs President Tinubu by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:04am On Nov 22, 2023
Face ur front....

If Isreal remember u hamas bombing na child's play... silly things...
Re: "Condemn The Mass Murder Genocide In Gaza" – Fani-Kayode Begs President Tinubu by Saturnalia(m): 10:09am On Nov 22, 2023
wonder233:
From the screenshot you shared. He condemned the Oct 7 Hamas terrorist attack and called for Israel to wipe out HAMAS not the entire Palestinian people. Isreal is wiping out the Palestinian people, so he is speaking against that.
The problem with many people like you, is to be staunchly one-sided, so even if the person you support is not doing something right, you blindly continue to support. That is why our politics is like this - this all or nothing mentality. Buhari supporters defended him even as he was running the country aground, Tinubu's own are doing the same thing. You too as an isreal supporter doing the same. It shows you're not different from what you condemn.

E no go better for you and your entire useless family members.

Did you not read where I stated that I am completely indifferent to whatever genocide that is ongoing in Israel & Gaza?

Shey Benjamin Netanyahu and the Israelis na my family members dem be? Abi you see me say I dey support any religion or politician for that matter?

I am not responsible for your comprehension problems.

1 Like

Re: "Condemn The Mass Murder Genocide In Gaza" – Fani-Kayode Begs President Tinubu by Crafteck1: 11:46am On Nov 22, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Isreal should go there to go and kill Hamas and leave the innocents alone

Option a.. Leave them.....
Result.... They would regroup and strike harder next time.

Option B... Try to seek them one by one
Result... Massive military casualty on isreal side..

Option c.... Warn the masses before striking..
Result most militant escape with the masses, some stop masses to use as human sheild, less number of civilians death(this is what they currently use)

If no be for wickedness una no go dey whine cos if you look into gaza. You will see there is almost no civilian....
Re: "Condemn The Mass Murder Genocide In Gaza" – Fani-Kayode Begs President Tinubu by seunayantokun(m): 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2023
Just to say something to earn some bread.
Re: "Condemn The Mass Murder Genocide In Gaza" – Fani-Kayode Begs President Tinubu by Postinor: 3:39pm On Nov 22, 2023
cjudy:

Well for your information, Muslim is only president and vice to people living in Nigeria. Justin Trudeau Is my prime minister and have be doing well. Even the next 10yrs Muslim will never be president here that alone gives me joy. You people are free to choose your head slamming president and vice over there, na una Dey suffer am.
🤣🤣🤣, leave am,we are still the rulers in Nigeria kill urself put, let's see if u are a real citizen in ur imaginery canada
Re: "Condemn The Mass Murder Genocide In Gaza" – Fani-Kayode Begs President Tinubu by Padipadi(m): 10:59pm On Nov 22, 2023
Postinor:
Some of you di t know politics. No worry. Christian-Christian ticket dey come.
Re: "Condemn The Mass Murder Genocide In Gaza" – Fani-Kayode Begs President Tinubu by Postinor: 4:52am On Nov 23, 2023
Padipadi:

Some of you di t know politics. No worry. Christian-Christian ticket dey come.
🤣🤣🤣,no be only,we muslims we rule over u for the next 8 yrs so if u hate muslims that much u can kill urself
Re: "Condemn The Mass Murder Genocide In Gaza" – Fani-Kayode Begs President Tinubu by orisa37: 5:13am On Nov 23, 2023
FFK SHOULD START COMPARING NIGERIA WITH SOUTH AFRICA AND NOT KENYA.
NETANYAHU IS DOING WELL. HAMAS HAS SURRENDERED. GAZA IS NOW "OMEGA". GOD IS OMEGA.

1 Like

Re: "Condemn The Mass Murder Genocide In Gaza" – Fani-Kayode Begs President Tinubu by Padipadi(m): 8:04am On Nov 23, 2023
Postinor:
🤣🤣🤣,no be only,we muslims we rule over u for the next 8 yrs so if u hate muslims that much u can kill urself
I no be janjaweêd wey go do suicide. Everyone knows Daddy Bulaba fit rule for 8 years. But sooner, you go see Christian-Christian ticket. If them born you well, no vote them or carry MURIC do one mad protest or make your aboki lords in religion in the north do pekem! Nuke on all of you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MOJAO: A New Terror Group Emerges / Tension In Cross River Communities Over Superhighway / Soldiers Kill 6 Kidnappers, Arrest Gunrunners In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.