Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Your Advice To A Friend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Advice To A Friend (240 Views)

How Can I Ask A Friend To Leave My House In A Good Way? / My Marriage Is Being Tested. I Need Your Advice / I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Advice To A Friend by Samsezy02(m): 7:22pm On Nov 21, 2023
His wife accused his mother to the one attacking her sprirtually, just because he and she got a little fight and she using that to just saying thing anyhow to her husband parent. My friend can no longer bear it, he want to cut off the marriage ......what can you advice him
Re: Your Advice To A Friend by xavuv: 7:37pm On Nov 21, 2023
Immature young man.
Let them not see eachother too often.
One should here, the other should be there.
Nothing beats peace
Re: Your Advice To A Friend by Kobojunkie: 2:13am On Nov 23, 2023
Samsezy02:
His wife accused his mother to the one attacking her sprirtually, just because he and she got a little fight and she using that to just saying thing anyhow to her husband parent. My friend can no longer bear it, he want to cut off the marriage ......what can you advice him
It depends! Is your friend entirely done with the marriage altogether or is it that he is hurt because his wife keeps making false accusations against his mother? If the latter then he should probably advise his wife to first visit a psychiatrist to prove she is herself mentally sane enough to be making such accusations, to begin with. Afterwards, she should provide solid evidence for such accusations or forever hold her peace as in shut the fk up. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Merry Christmas Visit / Investment In Agriculture / Robbers Enterd A House In Akure, Asked For All The Money And Valuables.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.