Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Peter Obi Celebrates Davido On His Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Celebrates Davido On His Birthday (283 Views)

Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics / Peter Obi Celebrates Charly Boy On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) / Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Celebrates Davido On His Birthday by bobobenz: 7:26pm On Nov 21, 2023
My Dear @davido (David Adedeji Adeleke), I rejoice and celebrate with you as you mark your birthday today. Through years of hard work, you have developed your musical talents through which you have not only risen to fame but have through your charity work helped many young talents to grow in the industry. On your special day, I pray God to grant you more healthy and fruitful years and give you the grace to make more positive impacts on the nation.

Happy Birthday Davido! -PO

SOURCE : https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1727019998777069670?t=LyBeihFw06Dzcqb11arZKQ&s=19

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Davido On His Birthday by bobobenz: 7:26pm On Nov 21, 2023
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 001

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Davido On His Birthday by 4KNGOATS(m): 7:36pm On Nov 21, 2023
Only bastardzzz would give a fuk

bobobenz:
My Dear @davido (David Adedeji Adeleke), I rejoice and celebrate with you as you mark your birthday today. Through years of hard work, you have developed your musical talents through which you have not only risen to fame but have through your charity work helped many young talents to grow in the industry. On your special day, I pray God to grant you more healthy and fruitful years and give you the grace to make more positive impacts on the nation.

Happy Birthday Davido! -PO

SOURCE : https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1727019998777069670?t=LyBeihFw06Dzcqb11arZKQ&s=19
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Davido On His Birthday by SpatialKing(m): 7:37pm On Nov 21, 2023
4KNGOATS:
Only bastardzzz would give a fuk

Is not everyone that is wicked like you and your Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Davido On His Birthday by CoronaVirusPro: 8:02pm On Nov 21, 2023
Peter be congratulating anything now to seek relevance!

When the dude congratulated Charlyboy`s dogs on the birth of her puppies, I knew it would go lower!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Davido On His Birthday by Jostoman: 9:15pm On Nov 21, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Peter be congratulating anything now to seek relevance!

When the dude congratulated Charlyboy`s dogs on the birth of her puppies, I knew it would go lower!
So Because you and your president no dey celebrate good things other people must not celebrate good things? Evil people
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Davido On His Birthday by Jostoman: 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2023
Happy birthday to our one and only OBO.

Whoever that is not happy because Obi celebrate Davido on his birthday should look for nearest Lagoon.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Davido On His Birthday by Vinnie2000(m): 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2023
Yarimo, LeodeCraze and some APC MISCREANTS
will soon come here to complain as if na Dem get Peter Obi phone. ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

(1) (Reply)

Summary Of #BettaGate / Breaking News: Staff Of Public Complaints Commission Embarked On Strike / Opinion: On The Effect Of Fuel Subsidy Removal And Floating Of Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.