Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,067 members, 7,859,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:15 PM

The Genesis Of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake By Emirofpussy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Genesis Of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake By Emirofpussy (457 Views)

My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries / I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) / Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Genesis Of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake By Emirofpussy by Dtruthspeaker: 8:40pm On Nov 21, 2023
This thread ought to be brought here.

https://www.nairaland.com/7105728/genesis-bestiality-how-eve-slept#112430296

In the wake of the trending video showing a lady having sex with a dog, let us remember that this act is as old as mankind.

The Holy Bible describes the first 'sexual act' in the Book of Genesis (supposedly written by Moses).

Though the writer painted the picture of the act using symbols, a good Theologian would be able to decode what really happened in the Garden of Eden.

The Serpent was the wisest animal in the Garden. At that time, he was a beast having four legs. He was a giant about the size of a youth and very witty.

He lured Eve and explained the art of 'sexual intercourse' to her. Eve became instantly interested because she wanted to try out new things.

She banged Eve and taught her different sexual styles. He deflowered Eve and ejaculated his seeds into her.

Eve became pregnant with Cain.

Later that day, Adam came back from his daily work and met Eve. Eve taught him what she learnt from Serpent and they had sex again.

Adam ejaculated his seeds into her and she became pregnant with Abel.

Note
The bible describes this sexual act using 'apples and trees'

When God laid curses on Adam and Eve, God targeted their private parts and not the mouths they used to eat the symbolical 'apples'

Man is smart and he can see an association of man with animal and he tries to prove it out of evolution. There isn’t any evolution. But man and animal did mingle. That’s one of the mysteries of God that has remained hidden, but here it is revealed.

For Christians, you can get the book Serpent's Seed by Rev. William Marion Branham.
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) 1 Share
Re: The Genesis Of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake By Emirofpussy by Dtruthspeaker: 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2023
More tears for devils! grin

1 Like

Re: The Genesis Of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake By Emirofpussy by Odin13: 8:47pm On Nov 21, 2023
People with dead brains

1 Like

Re: The Genesis Of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake By Emirofpussy by Dtruthspeaker: 8:56pm On Nov 21, 2023
Odin13:
People with dead brains

Lamentations of a devil.
Re: The Genesis Of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake By Emirofpussy by advanceDNA: 9:06pm On Nov 21, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

For Christians, you can get the book Serpent's Seed by Rev. William Marion Branham.
Are u not overthinking this matter?? and if I want to guess u read this somewhere cos I've heard this sexually-driven interpretation of Eden events before u said it...especially from carnally minded folks .

My own....let's not add anyhow context to scripture.... The bible reporters never hid sexual act nor do they code sexual acts from genesis to revelation... Why will u claim the first one in genesis was encoded with apples.

Genesis 4v 1&2 gave separate accounts that Adam slept(knew) his wife and gave birth to cain and Abel..... This is clear...
.. Me I nor know why u get ur own version of how Cain came in to be......

4 Likes

Re: The Genesis Of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake By Emirofpussy by Yemaya: 9:19pm On Nov 21, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
This thread ought to be brought here.

https://www.nairaland.com/7105728/genesis-bestiality-how-eve-slept#112430296

In the wake of the trending video showing a lady having sex with a dog, let us remember that this act is as old as mankind.

The Holy Bible describes the first 'sexual act' in the Book of Genesis (supposedly written by Moses).

Though the writer painted the picture of the act using symbols, a good Theologian would be able to decode what really happened in the Garden of Eden.

The Serpent was the wisest animal in the Garden. At that time, he was a beast having four legs. He was a giant about the size of a youth and very witty.

He lured Eve and explained the art of 'sexual intercourse' to her. Eve became instantly interested because she wanted to try out new things.

She banged Eve and taught her different sexual styles. He deflowered Eve and ejaculated his seeds into her.

Eve became pregnant with Cain.

Later that day, Adam came back from his daily work and met Eve. Eve taught him what she learnt from Serpent and they had sex again.

Adam ejaculated his seeds into her and she became pregnant with Abel.

Note
The bible describes this sexual act using 'apples and trees'

When God laid curses on Adam and Eve, God targeted their private parts and not the mouths they used to eat the symbolical 'apples'

Man is smart and he can see an association of man with animal and he tries to prove it out of evolution. There isn’t any evolution. But man and animal did mingle. That’s one of the mysteries of God that has remained hidden, but here it is revealed.

Your ignorance stinks like a soak away

You are of your father the devil (Jehovah)

1 Like

Re: The Genesis Of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake By Emirofpussy by Dtruthspeaker: 9:37pm On Nov 21, 2023
advanceDNA:

Are u not overthinking this matter?? and if I want to guess u read this somewhere cos I've heard this sexually-driven interpretation of Eden events before u said it...especially from carnally minded folks .

My own....let's not add anyhow context to scripture.... The bible reporters never hid sexual act nor do they code sexual acts from genesis to revelation... Why will u claim the first one in genesis was encoded with apples.

Genesis 4v 1&2 gave separate accounts that Adam slept(knew) his wife and gave birth to cain and Abel..... This is clear...
.. Me I nor know why u get ur own version of how Cain came in to be......

I never saw this anywhere. I got it through over 30 years of observation and investigations as I was searching to see in real eyeity if what the bible says is True.

That is why I laid that one of the first Truths that led me to this place is the code "by their fruit ye shall know them. A good tree shall bear good fruit and the evil tree..."

And I had connected it to Genesis 1 which let's this Law which is The Law of 'After their own Kind".

And remember, since we were young, we were all wondering how killing and murder could have entered into Cain's mind.

This is where the bible planted another code which is "who art a murderer from the beginning"

And who was the first murderer from the beginning?

People would say Cain, but was not the first to be killed, 2 people got killed before him, and that is female and make Adam.

Consequently, the serpent is the murderer at the beginning and by The Law of After his own Kind, he cannot give birth to righteous Abel. (A good seed can never come out from an evil fruit) but to a murderfull Cain.

And Secondly, since Adam (make and female) had no murder in them, therefore it was impossible for them to birth a murderer, so the question did murder full came come from?

Answer: The bible clearly shows us female Adam being cozy with the serpent, the murderer as proven by the fact that he got her killed.

Just consider these Laws "by their fruit ye shall know them. A good tree shall bear good fruit and the evil tree...

and see if there is ever a deviation from it in the bible e.g.. Whose Seed is The Lord Jesus Christ? Study His earthly genealogy too

Whose Seed is Ishmael?
Re: The Genesis Of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake By Emirofpussy by Dtruthspeaker: 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2023
Yemaya:

Your ignorance stinks like a soak away

You are of your father the devil (Jehovah)

Cries of a dying blasphemous devil
Re: The Genesis Of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake By Emirofpussy by Dtruthspeaker: 6:51am On Nov 26, 2023
Since the thread pains devil's and lovers of fornications and adultery, it should be brought back
Re: The Genesis Of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake By Emirofpussy by advanceDNA: 7:06am On Nov 26, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

That is why I laid that one of the first Truths that led me to this place is the code "by their fruit ye shall know them. A good tree shall bear good fruit and the evil tree..."

Sigh....
Would u like to explain how u linked the scripture above with sex.....which also led u to conclude the fruit of Eden account is sex activity ...

.because the context where "by their fruit usually know them" isnt talking about sex and children...

1 Like

Re: The Genesis Of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake By Emirofpussy by Veecruz: 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2023
advanceDNA:

Sigh....
Would u like to explain how u linked the scripture above with sex.....which also led u to conclude the fruit of Eden account is sex activity ...

.because the context where "by their fruit usually know them" isnt talking about sex and children...

Devil don vex ban me grin

Anyway Mathew 7:16 clearly shows that a cobra cannot give birth to a sheep as grapes do not come out of thorns.

Even The Holy Lord Jesus followed this Law for He was born by The Holy Spirit in conjunction with a Virgin lady CONSECRATED and PREPARED FOR THAT PURPOSE and not from an unholy/corrupted source from which all men come from.

So Trees are parents and fruits are children by virtue of Mathew 7:16
Re: The Genesis Of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake By Emirofpussy by Jokerman(m): 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2023
Antichrist sermon...

Continue
Re: The Genesis Of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake By Emirofpussy by advanceDNA: 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2023
Veecruz:

Devil don vex ban me grin

Anyway Mathew 7:16 clearly shows that a cobra cannot give birth to a sheep as grapes do not come out of thorns.

Even The Holy Lord Jesus followed this Law for He was born by The Holy Spirit in conjunction with a Virgin lady CONSECRATED and PREPARED FOR THAT PURPOSE and not from an unholy/corrupted source from which all men come from.

So Trees are parents and fruits are children by virtue of Mathew 7:16

Now u have introduced the context of another verse into it......
U said u linked the scripture of "by their fruit u shall know them" with the Eden events...

But theirs nothing sexual about that verse u linked with genesis... That verse did not addressing fruit as product of sexual intercourse......do u get my earlier question now?

1 Like

Re: The Genesis Of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake By Emirofpussy by Dtruthspeaker: 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2023
advanceDNA:

Now u have introduced the context of another verse into it......
U said u linked the scripture of "by their fruit u shall know them" with the Eden events...

But theirs nothing sexual about that verse u linked with genesis... That verse did not addressing fruit as product of sexual intercourse......do u get my earlier question now?

How else do the seeds of men come into this world?

How did this man have his children

https://www.nairaland.com/7865644/now-see-why-most-women#126205064
Re: The Genesis Of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake By Emirofpussy by advanceDNA: 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

How else do the seeds of men come into this world?

Pastor ...nor deflect oooo.....

I am asking how u a connected the scripture(by their fruit u shall know them) that the context isn't referring to sex... to validate ur sexual interpretation of the Eden account, just becos fruit is mentioned in genesis
Re: The Genesis Of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake By Emirofpussy by Dtruthspeaker: 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2023
advanceDNA:

Pastor ...nor deflect oooo.....

I am asking how u a connected the scripture(by their fruit u shall know them) that the context isn't referring to sex... to validate ur sexual interpretation of the Eden account, just becos fruit is mentioned in genesis

If you pretend not knowing that seeds of men come through sex, then you are far from being a normal human being

Galatians 3:16
Now to Abraham and his Seed were the promises made.

I wonder if you are thinking seeds are corn, rice etc here.
Re: The Genesis Of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake By Emirofpussy by advanceDNA: 9:34pm On Nov 30, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

If you pretend not knowing that seeds of men come through sex, then you are far from being a normal human being

Galatians 3:16
Now to Abraham and his Seed were the promises made.

I wonder if you are thinking seeds are corn, rice etc here.
Sigh....!!
It appears u did not get my question or u don't have an answer..... Since u have added insult.. I leave u

1 Like

Re: The Genesis Of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake By Emirofpussy by Dtruthspeaker: 1:27am On Dec 01, 2023
advanceDNA:

Sigh....!!
It appears u did not get my question or u don't have an answer..... Since u have added insult.. I leave u

I did not insult you and you see clearly that t is either I do not get your question, which means you ought to explain, hence my own follow up question "How else do the seeds of men come into this world?" Which you evaded.

Or you are just playing games.

Which is why I pasted Galatians for you to give clarity for everyone knows that children of men come only by sex, so your question requires explanation and for you to show in what direction your mind is going to
Re: The Genesis Of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake By Emirofpussy by advanceDNA: 4:38am On Dec 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I did not insult you and you see clearly that t is either I do not get your question, which means you ought to explain, hence my own follow up question "How else do the seeds of men come into this world?" Which you evaded.

Or you are just playing games.

Which is why I pasted Galatians for you to give clarity for everyone knows that children of men come only by sex, so your question requires explanation and for you to show in what direction your mind is going to

Mathew 7:16 is the scripture u claimed as reference to back ur sexual version of the Eden account ...

What is the meaning of this scripture " by their fruit u shall know them" in the context where it was used by jesus??

Btw..u called me far from normal and u said it's not an insult...are u lying or u are just forming too big to acknowledge ??

1 Like

Re: The Genesis Of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake By Emirofpussy by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:44am On Dec 01, 2023
advanceDNA:

Mathew 7:16 is the scripture u claimed as reference to back ur sexual version of the Eden account ... What is the meaning of this scripture " by their fruit u shall know them" in the context where it was used by jesus?? Btw..u called me far from normal and u said it's not an insult...are u lying or u are just forming too big to acknowledge ??

Since there are over 41,000 different sect that's claiming Christians and only a few care to know the group that's teaching the truth any teaching will fly so you can't condemn this one after all he has given you people the reference from one ÒYÌNBÓ preacher who said it! smiley

Dtruthspeaker:

What have you people got to say about the so called Rev William Marion Branham? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Genesis Of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake By Emirofpussy by Techobeys: 4:20pm On Dec 02, 2023
Stop watching cartoons. Stop reading cartoon novels

(1) (Reply)

By His Doing / A Chorus Leader Is Needed Urgently For A New Church / Election Of The New Begins2day 6th Of March 2o13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.