Stats: 3,153,839 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake (3955 Views)

Nigerian Lady Displays Long Tongue Like A Snake (Video) / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (2) (3) (4)

The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by EMIRofPUSSY: 4:28pm On May 01, 2022
In the wake of the trending video showing a lady having sex with a dog, let us remember that this act is as old as mankind.

The Holy Bible describes the first 'sexual act' in the Book of Genesis (supposedly written by Moses).

Though the writer painted the picture of the act using symbols, a good Theologian would be able to decode what really happened in the Garden of Eden.

The Serpent was the wisest animal in the Garden. At that time, he was a beast having four legs. He was a giant about the size of a youth and very witty.

He lured Eve and explained the art of 'sexual intercourse' to her. Eve became instantly interested because she wanted to try out new things.

She banged Eve and taught her different sexual styles. He deflowered Eve and ejaculated his seeds into her.

Eve became pregnant with Cain.

Later that day, Adam came back from his daily work and met Eve. Eve taught him what she learnt from Serpent and they had sex again.

Adam ejaculated his seeds into her and she became pregnant with Abel.

Note
The bible describes this sexual act using 'apples and trees'

When God laid curses on Adam and Eve, God targeted their private parts and not the mouths they used to eat the symbolical 'apples'

Man is smart and he can see an association of man with animal and he tries to prove it out of evolution. There isn’t any evolution. But man and animal did mingle. That’s one of the mysteries of God that has remained hidden, but here it is revealed.

For Christians, you can get the book Serpent's Seed by Rev. William Marion Branham.

Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by Benjaniblinks(m): 4:29pm On May 01, 2022
EMIRofPUSSY:
In the wake of the trending video showing a lady having sex with a dog, let us remember that this act is as old as mankind.

The Holy Bible describes the first 'sexual act' in the Book of Genesis (supposedly written by Moses).

Though the writer painted the picture of the act using symbols, a good Theologian would be able to decode what really happened in the Garden of Eden.

The Serpent was the wisest animal in the Garden. At that time, he was a beast having four legs. He was a giant about the size of a youth and very witty.

He lured Eve and explained the art of 'sexual intercourse' to her. Eve became instantly interested because she wanted to try out new things.

She banged Eve and taught her different sexual styles. He deflowered Eve and ejaculated his seeds into her.

Later that day, Adam came back from his daily work and met Eve. Eve taught him what she learnt from Serpent and they had sex again.

nawo oo
Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by Jmichael1(m): 4:33pm On May 01, 2022
Were u cum take see dis one for bible.....

Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by yanabasee(m): 4:35pm On May 01, 2022
Omo...

People will just think nonsense and where to dump them... And will come to nairaland to drop it....

Weldone Mr Olodo..... God's special assistant on Eve and Adams matter ....

Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by cobi11: 4:35pm On May 01, 2022
Point of correction..The Serpent was not having 4 legs..but 2..it could stand erect..and talk..it was the closest creature to Man..hence it could impregnate the woman.Scriptures says Now the Serpent was more Subtle than any of tbe beasts of the field the LOrd had made... Take note of the Word Subtle..check out its original meaning..
If o e does not observe catefully one sill be tempted to believe its human..but it was a beast..
There You go..thats the missing link brtween Man and the Beadt that Science is trying to Prove..something of the order of the Neanderthals

Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by EMIRofPUSSY: 4:38pm On May 01, 2022
yanabasee:
Omo...

People will just think nonsense and where to dump them... And will come to nairaland to drop it....

Weldone Mr Olodo..... God's special assistant on Eve and Adams matter ....

Go and seek for knowledge instead of exhibiting sheer ignorance on a public forum.
Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by EMIRofPUSSY: 4:39pm On May 01, 2022
Jmichael1:
Were u cum take see dis one for bible.....

It is sealed.
Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by EMIRofPUSSY: 4:39pm On May 01, 2022

Candidlady, you were peeping the thread.
What sayest thou?
Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by yanabasee(m): 4:41pm On May 01, 2022
EMIRofPUSSY:

Go and seek for knowledge instead of exhibiting sheer ignorance on a public forum.

Mr Seek for knowledge.....

People like you try to make meaning from nothing..... You always try to be smart when actually you don't even know anything...

The Bible is very simple... But you try to twist things out just so you will fill up your empty head with something meaningless....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by EMIRofPUSSY: 4:43pm On May 01, 2022
yanabasee:

Mr Seek for knowledge.....

People like you try to make meaning from nothing..... You always try to be smart when actually you don't even know anything...

The Bible is very simple... But you try to twist things out just so you will fill up your empty head with something meaningless....

You still have a very long way to go.
I guess you perfectly understand the book of Revelations grin
Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by yanabasee(m): 4:48pm On May 01, 2022
EMIRofPUSSY:

You still have a very long way to go. I guess you perfectly understand the book of Revelations
Do you want me to school you about it?

Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by EMIRofPUSSY: 4:50pm On May 01, 2022
yanabasee:

Do you want me to school you about it?

Shift.
From my little interaction with you here, I know your type.

Please don't quote me again, my moniker is not available for ignorant people.
Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 01, 2022
Op, you are crazy. Very very crazy undecided

Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by EMIRofPUSSY: 4:54pm On May 01, 2022
Beebah2000:
Op, you are crazy. Very very crazy undecided

How?
Do you have a counter-assertion?

Prove me wrong.
Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 01, 2022
NL has finally turned to something else.. na to leave am jejelly for una oo

Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by tee59(f): 4:59pm On May 01, 2022
Just to be noted sha. Why this nonsense? Must you display your lunatic behavior here trying to mis interpret the scripture? What do you take God for? Your father or Uncle, that you can just say stupid things about? No matter what you believe or say against God, doesn't change who HE is. It's you that will be destroyed in the end.

Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by judatech: 4:59pm On May 01, 2022
This is deep...
Most people are not aware or ready to dig deep
Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by EMIRofPUSSY: 5:01pm On May 01, 2022
tee59:
Just to be noted sha. Why this nonsense? Must you display your lunatic behavior here trying to mis interpret the scripture? What do you take God for? Your father or Uncle, that you can just say stupid things about? No matter what you believe or say against God, doesn't change who HE is. It's you that will be destroyed in the end.

Stop shifting goalpost.
I didn't defame God or anybody in that post. I am just trying to bring out an exposition on the Book of Genesis.

Next time, if you don't understand a post, don't quote me and talk nonsense.
Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by EMIRofPUSSY: 5:03pm On May 01, 2022
killmods:
NL has finally turned to something else.. na to leave am jejelly for una oo

Nairaland is here to stay and you will not be missed.

Seek for knowledge young man.
Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by yanabasee(m): 5:04pm On May 01, 2022
EMIRofPUSSY:

Shift.
From my little interaction with you here, I know your type.

Please don't quote me again, my moniker is not available for ignorant people.

Mr "I know people by chatting with them"

You are an Emir of foolery, Emir of Olodo....

Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by EMIRofPUSSY: 5:06pm On May 01, 2022
yanabasee:

[s]Mr "I know people by chatting with them"

You are an Emir of foolery, Emir of Olodo....

Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by Nonexisting: 5:21pm On May 01, 2022
Well said brother man. Bible editors can only deceive the gullible, not some of us. We all know what happened in that garden between the snake and the the vaginarian, Eve. Everyone knows how fish-brained an average vaginarian is, yet some believed the snake explained the art of sex to Eve without using the opportunity to fucck her silly when his dick must have been hard all through the times he was doing the explaining.

Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by EMIRofPUSSY: 5:23pm On May 01, 2022
Nonexisting:
Well said brother man. Bible editors can only deceive the gullible, not some of us. We all know what happened in that garden between the snake and the the vaginarian, Eve. Everyone knows how fish-brained an average vaginarian is, yet some believed the snake explained the art of sex to Eve without using the opportunity to fucck her silly when his dick must have been hard all through the times he was doing the explaining.

Don't mind the brainwashed religious sheeples littered on this forum.

We know what transpired in that Garden.
Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by Aboks(m): 5:33pm On May 01, 2022
You must be a mad man

Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by EMIRofPUSSY: 5:58pm On May 01, 2022
Aboks:
You must be a mad man

Bleep off.
Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by Realmi: 6:04pm On May 01, 2022
Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by mespusinglez(m): 6:26pm On May 01, 2022
Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by Demonicus: 6:38pm On May 01, 2022
Now i know the reason behind Beauty and the Beast movie.

Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by Vinnie2000(m): 7:04pm On May 01, 2022
OP, I have seen this assertion b4 and there is an iota of truth in it. Its likely Adam and Eve had sex and God angrily threw them out of the garden of Eden. And again, satan must have fuccked Eve!. We know how he likes to destroy anything God creates.
Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by EMIRofPUSSY: 7:08pm On May 01, 2022
Vinnie2000:
OP, I have seen this assertion b4 and there is an iota of truth in it. Its likely Adam and Eve had sex and God angrily threw them out of the garden of Eden. And again, satan must have fuccked Eve!. We know how he likes to destroy anything God creates.

The snake was the first to bleep Eve.

Eve was brainwashed by the snake. The snake actually saw signs that Eve wanted to be bleeped, so he made a move. Adam was not ready to bleep Eve. So the snake played a fast one.

Adam later bleeped Eve after the snake has had his way. The snake was the first to taste a pure woman and he ejaculated his seeds inside her.
Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by Samuelkirk(m): 7:12pm On May 01, 2022
EMIRofPUSSY:

Note

When God laid curses on Adam and Eve, God targeted their private parts and not the mouths they used to eat the symbolical 'apples'

For Christians, you can get the book Serpent's Seed by Rev. William Marion Branham.

I too know.. you know pass Moses ok

Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by hayoholla(m): 7:14pm On May 01, 2022
EMIRofPUSSY:

Note

You dey there? undecided

? / Ladies No Man Will Respect You / I Love To Hear My Gf Cry