Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Which State Is The Most Peaceful In Nigeria? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which State Is The Most Peaceful In Nigeria? (29374 Views)

Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? / Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian / Top 5 Most Peaceful States In Nigeria By Politics Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which State Is The Most Peaceful In Nigeria? by Gbadespet(m): 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2023
if Ekiti State does not come first ,then the list is fake........i rep my beautiful state
Na book we dey read ,we dey avoid violence...

3 Likes

Re: Which State Is The Most Peaceful In Nigeria? by Uncletony(m): 1:28pm On Nov 22, 2023
Gombe
Re: Which State Is The Most Peaceful In Nigeria? by johnjose68: 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2023
obembet:
Nigeria has been a peaceful country for many years until the emergence of Boko Haram insurgents which have threatened her unity and very existence till date.

So my dear Nairalanders, which state is most peaceful in Nigeria today

Edited: obembet

Whichever states are listed, I sha know that the i.pob - UGM) states should occupy number 33,34,35,36 and 37.
Re: Which State Is The Most Peaceful In Nigeria? by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2023
Imo State
Re: Which State Is The Most Peaceful In Nigeria? by breezeng: 1:34pm On Nov 22, 2023
Ogun
Re: Which State Is The Most Peaceful In Nigeria? by Kazeem47(m): 1:39pm On Nov 22, 2023
spy24:
1.Extremely peaceful
Enugu
Akwa ibom
Cross river
Gombe
Ekiti

2. Relatively peaceful
Lagos
Delta
Rivers
Kano
Abuja
Taraba
Abia

The rest are not safe
You forgot Jigawa state which is in between bandits and terrorist ravaged states(Katsina and Yobe) but you can hardly hear of terrorist or bandits attack there.

1 Like

Re: Which State Is The Most Peaceful In Nigeria? by Dicoomoba: 2:11pm On Nov 22, 2023
[quote author=Vinnie2000 post=127096228]

Benue State and Cross river State. sad

The Big YANCH of Tiv and Calabar Girls+ their Superb Knacking Skills can give a man PEACE! lipsrsealed kiss kiss[/quote

Bro in southwest we think of future and other things not kpekus

1 Like

Re: Which State Is The Most Peaceful In Nigeria? by stuffs2002: 2:12pm On Nov 22, 2023
spy24:
1.Extremely peaceful
Enugu
Akwa ibom
Cross river
Gombe
Ekiti

2. Relatively peaceful
Lagos
Delta
Rivers
Kano
Abuja
Taraba
Abia

The rest are not safe

Bigotry had clouded your judgement. How can Enugu be extremely peacefull with UGM prowling everywhere. Same Enugu that you can't even come out on Modays

1 Like

Re: Which State Is The Most Peaceful In Nigeria? by Johnchrix(m): 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2023
wunmi590:

Chai, I guess is because of joblessness, no job in that state at all
Yes o i am currently in the state and jobless..its becoming unbearable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which State Is The Most Peaceful In Nigeria? by Chasito(m): 2:22pm On Nov 22, 2023
No state is entirely peaceful but some states are more better to stay than others.
For me It should be:
1.Akwa ibom
2. Lagos
3.Ekiti
4.Cross river
5. Adamawa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which State Is The Most Peaceful In Nigeria? by Ikpongiton: 2:23pm On Nov 22, 2023
spy24:
1.Extremely peaceful
Enugu
Akwa ibom
Cross river
Gombe
Ekiti

2. Relatively peaceful
Lagos
Delta
Rivers
Kano
Abuja
Taraba
Abia

The rest are not safe
It is extreme madness to put Kano in the list
Re: Which State Is The Most Peaceful In Nigeria? by Kamalex22(m): 2:24pm On Nov 22, 2023
nepapole:
Osun

Osun osogbo where you see cultist kill person in brow daylight every where
Re: Which State Is The Most Peaceful In Nigeria? by Chasito(m): 2:25pm On Nov 22, 2023
Kazeem47:

You forgot Jigawa state which is in between bandits and terrorist ravaged states(Katsina and Yobe) but you can hardly hear of terrorist or bandits attack there.
I no know say people dey that state o, Jigawa, Zamfara and Yobe are 3 states that you barely see on news headlines for anything .

2 Likes

Re: Which State Is The Most Peaceful In Nigeria? by wunmi590(m): 2:49pm On Nov 22, 2023
Johnchrix:
Yes o i am currently in the state and jobless..its becoming unbearable.

God will help you, its best you meet with friends in Lagos and collect their address, put it on your cv, and start sending your cv to the company in Lagos....

That place is dry, what is there is government job only

1 Like

Re: Which State Is The Most Peaceful In Nigeria? by emperor4love(m): 2:50pm On Nov 22, 2023
Birni kebbi dey exist fr naija
Re: Which State Is The Most Peaceful In Nigeria? by bashlek(m): 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2023
South West states still dey manageable……Others are no go area

1 Like

Re: Which State Is The Most Peaceful In Nigeria? by achimendy(m): 3:40pm On Nov 22, 2023
obembet:
Nigeria has been a peaceful country for many years until the emergence of Boko Haram insurgents which have threatened her unity and very existence till date.

The most peaceful is gaza
Re: Which State Is The Most Peaceful In Nigeria? by gaskiyamagana: 3:48pm On Nov 22, 2023
obembet:

Kebi and jigawa

Re: Which State Is The Most Peaceful In Nigeria? by Emmypure: 3:51pm On Nov 22, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Taraba

Which taraba is peace ?
Taraba that is always in crisis and banditry.
Re: Which State Is The Most Peaceful In Nigeria? by Rajosh(m): 3:51pm On Nov 22, 2023
When last did you hear from gombe and kebbi?

1 Like

Re: Which State Is The Most Peaceful In Nigeria? by maisauki: 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2023
Whatever your choice is, make sure you don't base it on news reportage. Let it be where you've actually been to or have people tell you what's really happening there

Re: Which State Is The Most Peaceful In Nigeria? by Mayhem1: 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2023
spy24:
1.Extremely peaceful
Enugu
Akwa ibom
Cross river
Gombe
Ekiti

2. Relatively peaceful
Lagos
Delta
Rivers
Kano
Abuja
Taraba
Abia

The rest are not safe
Lagos is not safe!!! When will you guys get this into your skull, just because there are no terrorists in Lagos doesn’t mean the state is safe
Re: Which State Is The Most Peaceful In Nigeria? by Mayhem1: 4:46pm On Nov 22, 2023
BigDawsNet:
Should be Akwa ibom... follow by lagos
you can’t walk the next street without someone trying to rob or harass you, so how is Lagos safe?
Re: Which State Is The Most Peaceful In Nigeria? by ggood: 4:47pm On Nov 22, 2023
Sergio103:
Akwa ibom.

Calabar

OYO

Kano

In this order
is Calabar a state olodo
Re: Which State Is The Most Peaceful In Nigeria? by ggood: 4:48pm On Nov 22, 2023
Pristine664:
Osun

Ekiti

Oyo

Akwacross

Lagos
which one is Akwacross
Re: Which State Is The Most Peaceful In Nigeria? by ggood: 4:51pm On Nov 22, 2023
Isobug:
Peaceful:
CrossRivers state.
Oyo State.
Gombe.
Kano.
Ekiti
Enugu.
Akwaibom .

Relatively Peaceful.
Jigawa.
Edo.
Ondo.
Ebonyi.
Osun.
Adamawa.
Delta.

Agitation has scattered South East. Anambra, Imo , Abia, Rivers, Kogi,- Kidnappers den.

Kaduna, Zamfara, Plateau, Katsina, Sokoto, Niger... Bandits.

Benue, Taraba, Nasarawa, .....Killer headsmem.

Bornu, and some parts of Neighboring States.....BokoHaram.

FCT.......One Chance prevalence, Kidnappings for Ransoms.

Lagos, Ogun..... Cultism, Kidnapping for Rituals and Ransoms, Ronu, Agberos extreme violence.

where in Cross River are you talking about, calabar is not safe
Re: Which State Is The Most Peaceful In Nigeria? by Bimpe29: 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2023
Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Kwara, Ekiti
Re: Which State Is The Most Peaceful In Nigeria? by femi4: 5:12pm On Nov 22, 2023
obembet:

Oyo State....no drama
Re: Which State Is The Most Peaceful In Nigeria? by GreatOchuks: 5:21pm On Nov 22, 2023
Borno State

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD / Japan Donates 31 Ambulances To Nigerian Teaching Hospitals / ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.