Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Happy Birthday To Duncan Mighty!(ph First Son) - Turns 28 Today! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Happy Birthday To Duncan Mighty!(ph First Son) - Turns 28 Today! (2583 Views)

What Happened To Duncan Mighty And His Music / Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] / Hs: New Music: Blackberry – Porsh Kayiana Feat. Duncan Mighty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Duncan Mighty!(ph First Son) - Turns 28 Today! by mikuz(m): 4:53pm On Oct 28, 2011
Today is Duncan Mighty's birthday. This is wishing him a happy birthday with many years and blazing tracks to come!

Granting a radio interview on Cool fm 95.9 Port-Harcourt this afternoon the Port harcourt first says in the mood of the celebration he would paying visits to notable Motherless babies home around the city. When asked how old he is, Unlike most Nigerian so called celebrities,the down to earth Rumuola Based star told us he is 28 today!

Can you imagine! Immediately i heard it i quickly logged onto wikipedia to really confirm. Unbelievely Duncan Mighty who had the highest albums sales in the Country last year does not have a wikipedia page?
Haba! Naija!

(1) (Reply)

DJ Plentysongz - Best Of Fireboy DML & Rema (mixtape) / Tonic Solfa And Chord Progression Of Yeshua Hamashiach By Nathaniel Bassey / Tony Tetuila Feat V.i.p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.